A Trip Down Under Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she decided that we were both prepared properly, she reached under the bed and brought out a tube of KY jelly. She stood up, tube in hand, and positioned herself over me, a knee on either side of my hips. I fell back onto the bed, with my feet still placed on the floor, looking up at her flat stomach with the two lovely globes on top. She squirted some jelly onto her fingers, and started slowly rubbing it into her pussy and onto her clit, again taking her time, clearly doing it both to prepare herself, and for my viewing pleasure. I could feel my cock twitching slightly as she kept rubbing up and down her pussy lips, halting only every time she reached her clit to give it a few slow rubs, moving her fingers in a circular motion around and over it.

I did not have to wait too long, and after a minute or two of slowly rubbing herself, she reached around behind her and positioned my cock between her pussy lips. As she expertly started gyrating her hips, slowly working my cock into her, I reached up to her breasts. I slowly rubbed both nipples with the backs of my fingers, enjoying the feeling of her erect nipples on the skin of my fingers. I turned my hands around, and cupped both her breasts in the palms of my hands, gently kneading it with the tips of my fingers. As she slowly slid her smooth pussy lips up and down my cock, she put both hands over mine, pressing it into her breasts. I kept kneading the pliable orbs, luxuriating in the feeling of her smooth skin in her hands, and the sensation of her warm vagina, slowly sliding up and down my rod. Every now and again she would stop her slide, and gently contract her pelvic floor muscles around my cock, giving it delicious little squeezes. In response to my grunts of approval, she would repeat these three or four times, before continuing her slow slides up and down. This girl clearly knew what she was doing, and how to pleasure a man.

She removed her hands from mine, leaning forward with her hands on my chest. She gripped my nipples between the index and middle fingers of each hand, squeezing and rolling my hairy nipples between her fingers, sending shivers down my torso and spine. She changed her strokes on my cock to little up and down rolls of her hips, with her pudendum lightly grinding on my own. I resumed my attention on her areolas and nipples, rolling, squeezing and pulling on them in turn. Scarlett seemed to enjoy this, and quickened her pace, grinding her pelvis against mine. I knew that I was close to the point of no return, and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her up and down on my pelvis like a grass doll, faster and faster until I came in a few long spurts inside the condom.

We were both a little out of breath, and she lay down her head on my shoulder for a moment. She reached back with her right hand, holding the condom tight around my shaft, and carefully slipped my softening cock from her pussy. "Just lie still for a moment" she commanded, and slipped into the en-suite bathroom from where she appeared a moment later with two white towels and a gown. She removed the condom and gently wiped the cum from my cock, and the KY jelly from the surrounding areas, before standing upright, one foot on the bed, and treated me to another show - this time slowly drying and cleaning herself. She slipped on her white bath gown, and I realised that my hour was up, something which a glance at my wristwatch confirmed. I quickly got dressed (not treating her to any show!) and made my way to the door.

I felt a little embarrassed, and did not know what to say, or how to say goodbye, but she gave me a warm hug, a light kiss on the mouth, and said "Hope you enjoy Sydney. Bye!"

I fell asleep that night feeling totally satisfied on the one hand, but fantasizing about properly kissing Scarlett, and going down on that delicious little warm delta that was expressly forbidden.

12