A Trip in the Fall Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is absolutely perfect!! There's two rocking chairs, and the hot tub, and the bed is comfy, and these views!"

Brandon kissed the top of her head and smiled, "I'm glad you like it. I think it checks all your boxes."

Sarah turned around, wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately, "It's perfect." Brandon kissed her back, pushing her up against the rail while allowing his hands to slide down to her ass. As he deepened their kiss, Sarah reciprocated, but as Brandon gave her ass a squeeze, she giggled and pushed away, "Hold your horse Mister, we've got other things to unload!"

Brandon groaned and let her wiggle out from between him and the rail as she made her way towards the door, wiggling her hips as she moved. Brandon turned and leaned against the rail, watching her walk away and as she got to the door, she looked over her shoulder, smiled and said, "Are you going to help or not?"

Once again Brandon let out a groan and followed her.

Ch. 4

Over the next few hours, they finished unpacking the car, got things sorted out in the kitchen and got unpacked. Even though they were only going to be there for two nights, Brandon found Sarah putting things from her suitcase in the dresser in the bedroom. When she saw him giving her a funny look she said, "What?"

"We're only going to be here two nights, just figured you'd keep things in your suitcase"

"Something I found when we did multiple days in places was that by putting stuff away, I felt more at home. Living out of my suitcase got old real fast."

"Oh that makes sense. Did you leave any room for me?"

Sarah laughed, looked at the dresser then back to Brandon, "I suppose there is some room left for you. Just don't go looking at my unmentionables."

Brandon laughed and approached her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Pulling away he said, "Your unmentionables look better on you or on the floor, not in a dresser drawer."

Sarah grinned and kissed him back, then said, "Well I'm glad you think that, wait until you see my granny panties."

Brandon laughed and stepped back to finish unpacking, once he was done he told Sarah he was going to go out and start dinner.

It was unseasonably warm, in the high 50s or low 60s so while Brandon worked the grill with baked potatoes and then the steaks they had bought, Sarah poured herself a glass of wine, donned a pair of blue jeans and a yellow and blue flannel shirt before joining Brandon on the porch. She walked up and set a glass of bourbon on the grill shelf and smiled before sitting in one of the rocking chairs and taking a deep breath, "Clean mountain air smells so good."

Brandon turned and smiled, "Thanks for the drink. While you look hot right now, I thought we were just being bums?"

Sarah laughed, "You're wearing jeans and a hoody, not exactly bum clothes."

"This is what I flew in, don't you worry though, I've got a pair of old sweats in there that will knock your socks off."

Sarah took a drink of her wine, and wiggled her feet, "No socks so you'll have to try something else."

Brandon laughed, throwing the towel he had draped over his shoulder at her. As he turned his focus back to the grill, they both just enjoyed the view. The silence was finally broken when Sarah said, "Brandon I need to tell you something."

Setting the tongs down he was using to turn potatoes, Brandon turned to Sarah, and then moved to the rocking chair beside her, "Is everything okay?"

Sarah smiled, "Yes everything is fine. But you need to know that I'm moving."

"You're moving?"

"Yeah, with the demands of a new album, and with business and everything, I need to be closer to it all. I'm moving to Nashville full time in May."

Brandon sat quietly for a few minutes, "Okay, that's definitely big."

"This is the next logical thing for me. We will be closer to each other, even if it's only an hour flight time." Brandon just nodded his head as he processed everything. "Daddy is flying up after the holiday and we are going to look at houses. I already have an agent who has sent me some listings."

Once again Brandon just nodded, Sarah looked at him, "Would you say something please?"

Taking a sip of his drink, "Well you're right this is definitely big. I'm happy for you and you're right, this does make the most sense. If you're buying a house, where does that leave us?"

"For us, it just means we are closer to each other. Instead of three hours flight and an hour drive, we have two hour flights and 30 minute drives. You said that you're not permanently tied to where you live, maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe you can move to Nashville with me?"

Brandon sat quietly before standing up and going back to the grill to turn the steaks and potatoes. After he shut the grill, he just stood there, looking out over the distant mountains sipping his drink. Every time he thought he had something to say, he would open his mouth and just stop. The awkward pause lasted three or four minutes before Sarah once again spoke.

"Brandon talk to me. We can forget the you moving thing, but you have to understand, you have to know I'm doing what's best for me."

He turned and faced her, "Of course I understand and of course I support you. This is just a lot to take in. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Where do I fit in?"

"What do you mean?"

"Where do I fit into all of this? Like, do you see a future for us, like we get married, you keep singing and being a star and I keep teaching? Short of Jess and a girl I dated right after I got my job, I've never had this conversation with anyone. I've never lived with anyone other than my roommate freshman year."

Sarah set her wine glass down, stood, and approached Brandon, "Brandon, I see a future for us. Don't freak but, I feel like a little girl again when I think about you. Planning a wedding, spending holidays with each other's families, creating our own memories, I want to be with you. Unless I suddenly can't sing, that's exactly what I see for us, I would never ask you to give up teaching or coaching, I know the passion you have for it."

Brandon tried to speak, "You realize how nuts this is, we've known each other truly for 3 months."

"Would you shut up and listen to me? I know this is all so fast, but Brandon I've told you things that I've never told other guys, we have talked literally every night since we've met for the last three months. We've done the families, and other than meeting your friends, we've hit every milestone I think. Short of living together, I dunno what else there is. If you're willing, I want you to move to Nashville with me this summer."

Brandon stood silently and looked into her blue eyes, she smiled softly at him and as always, he just melted. With a thousand thoughts running through his head, he once again followed his emotions and not his brain when he said, "I love you, as long as I can find a teaching job, I will move in with you. One other condition though, you let me pay the utilities or something with the house you buy?"

Sarah leaned up, kissed him and said, "Deal."

Ch. 5

After they had eaten dinner and cleaned up their mess, they curled up on the couch and watched a little bit of random TV. As the second episode of Fixer Upper ended, Sarah said, "This is nice, we are doing real couple things."

Brandon smiled, "Yes we are, definitely something I can get used to."

Sarah smiled back then diverted her gaze to the porch, "You know, there is a great two person hot tub that is calling my name, care to join?"

Brandon smiled, "That sounds good to me."

Sarah untangled herself from Brandon's arms and stood, "Go ahead and get changed, I'll pour us another drink."

"You sure? I can do that, I know a bikini takes longer to get into."

"Yes I'm sure, now get!"

Brandon went into the bedroom, dug through the drawer and pulled out his black and blue O'Neill board shorts, slipped them on, grabbed two towels out of the bathroom and headed back into the living room. Sarah was just putting the cap back on the bottle of bourbon when he came into the kitchen.

"Perfect timing, take these out with you."

Brandon took his drink and Sarah's wine glass, "Gotcha, I've got towels for us."

Sarah smiled, "Thanks babe." She kissed him quickly before heading into the bedroom and pulling the door shut behind her.

As she entered the room, she unbuttoned her flannel, removing it, then her bra. She then shimmied out of her jeans and panties before stepping forward to the dresser. She had brought a new blue and white Roxy bikini that she bought earlier in the year, but as she pulled it out she noticed the red Victoria Secret nightie that she had brought also. She thought to herself, "Let's face it, neither of us will be wearing clothes very long in the hot tub, I could just skip getting my bathing suit wet." She glanced into the bathroom and as promised, there were two robes hanging on hooks near the shower.

Sarah pulled the nightie on, reaching in and adjusting her breasts the best she could, the lace top didn't provide much support, and the sheer lace didn't do much to hide her hardening nipples. Luckily she held enough of a tan still that while you could see them pushing through, actually seeing them was a challenge, especially in the darkness. She ran into the bathroom, noticing how wet she already was after using the toilet. She slipped one of the robes on and tied it around the waist before heading to the porch.

As she walked onto the porch, Brandon had found a small lantern and had lit it, sitting on the table that they had set drinks on earlier, he also had what Sarah assumed was the Sirius channel Prime Country playing on his phone, considering it's what tended to play in his truck. As she went to shut the door, Brandon said, "Go ahead and shut off the lights." Sarah reached back inside, and hit both switches, killing the lights in the cabin. The lantern gave off an orange/yellow glow, and Brandon reached over and hit a button on the hot tub that turned on a yellow light under the water.

As Sarah walked towards the hot tub, Brandon smiled and seeing the robe said, "Are you afraid of being cold?"

Sarah grinned, "No, but I wanted to surprise you and you seeing me come from the bedroom out here would ruin it."

"What, did you get a new bikini?"

"Oh I did, but that's not what the surprise is."

Brandon looked at her quizzingly; Sarah reached down, untied the belt and opened the robe enough that Brandon could see the red silky material of her nightie. Sarah shrugged her shoulders and allowed the robe to slip off her shoulders and pool at her feet. She did a slight twirl so Brandon could see the whole outfit before She walked toward the hot tub and climbed up the small set of steps. Rather than sliding in, she slipped her legs in, sat on the edge, crossed her legs and smiled.

Brandon sat dumbfounded by what he was seeing. First Sarah shows up not in a bikini, but what could be described as lingerie. The red material hugging her every curve, he was pretty sure the lace covering her tits was transparent, but all he could see were her nipples pushing against the tight fabric. As she sat down and then crossed her legs, the slip rode up, exposing more and more of her smooth thighs. Sarah smiled at him, and like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, uncrossed her legs, allowing him a faint glimpse of her crotch, before recrossing her legs.

She looked at him and said, "You like?"

"I love it. I don't think it is designed to get wet though."

Sarah stood up, "Well that's good because it's not going to get wet." As the last words escaped her lips, she grabbed the bottom hem of the slip and in one fluid motion she had slipped it off her body dropping it on the floor beside the robe. "Better?"

Brandon stood and started to approach the edge where Sarah was standing, but she held out her hand to stop him, "I'm going to slide into the hot tub and enjoy the hot water, you're overdressed, fix that."

Brandon smiled, "Bossy Bossy."

As Sarah slipped past him and settled into the water, Brandon moved towards the steps, stood on the seat, untied his board shorts, sat on the edge of the tub and pulled the shorts off, and threw them on the porch floor by the door. As he stood back up, Sarah smiled, "Are you just going to stand there or are you getting back in?"

Brandon slipped back into the water and as soon as he got seated, Sarah moved from her seat, straddling Brandon, taking his face in her hands and kissing him passionately. Brandon wrapped his arms around her and gripped her ass as he kissed her back. They kissed for a minute and Brandon began to push his pelvis up into her, Sarah ground her pelvis against his hard cock. They finally pulled away to catch their breath, it was Brandon who spoke first, "Hi."

"Hi to you too." Sarah rested her forehead against Brandon's, looked into his eyes and added, "I love you."

"I love you too, now where were we?"

"I think right here." Sarah said as she leaned back in kissing Brandon again as she started grinding against him. They continued to kiss for another moment before Brandon began to kiss down her cheek to her collarbone, causing her to moan. With a firm hold on her ass, Brandon pulled Sarah closer to him, which allowed her breasts to break the surface. Taking advantage of this, he shifted from her collarbone to her breasts. As he did, he moved his left hand from her ass, lifted her breast up higher and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

This motion caused Sarah to moan louder and grind her pelvis against Brandon's harder. He sucked and nibbled On her nipple as she moaned. Brandon let her nipple from his mouth and said, "Sit on the edge of the tub."

Sarah took a deep breath, "Huh."

"Sit on the edge of the tub, I want to eat your beautiful pussy."

"Oh."

Sarah moved to the edge of the tub and spread her legs. No sooner than she braced herself, Brandon's head was between her legs and he eagerly began to kiss her outer lips. All Sarah was able to get out was an "Oh." Her eyes opened wide as Brandon's kisses were replaced by his tongue. He began to lick her pussy lips up and down before taking his hand and spread her lips, exposing the wet inner lips. For the next five minutes, Brandon alternated between long firm licks and sucking gently on Sarah's clit. While Brandon ate her pussy, Sarah's moans began to get more consistent. When Brandon stopped licking, and focused on her clit, while slipping a finger inside her, her moans became even louder. The combination of him sucking her clit, and fingering her sent her over the edge after another minute. As her orgasm washed over her, she grabbed Brandon's head, shoving it into her pussy, Brandon felt her pussy contract around his finger and the juices seeped out of her pussy, which Brandon eagerly lapped up.

As her orgasm subsided, Brandon finished cleaning her up, she pulled his head away for her pussy and as he smiled, she caught her breath and said, "Bend me over this hot tub and fuck me. Now!" Before Brandon could say anything, Sarah had stood up, climbed out of the hot tub and rested her forearms on the tub and was looking him in the eye. While he was admiring the view of her tits hanging under her, Sarah said, "Fuck. Me. Now."

Brandon shook his head and said, "Yes ma'am." He climbed out of the hot tub and stepped behind Sarah, slid his cock up and down her slit before easing the head of his cock inside of her.

As he slipped inside of her and his pelvis met her ass, Sarah groaned, "Oh god yes."

Brandon slid his cock out of her and then pushed back into her. Holding onto her hips Brandon continued to use slow and deep thrusts. Each time their bodies made contact, Sarah moaned and Brandon groaned. Brandon kept up the slow and steady pace for a minute or two. Sarah was moaning but she turned her head to him and said, "Pull my hair."

Brandon nodded, took his right hand off her hip and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled it gently towards him. As he did Sarah, arched her back and moaned. Seeing Sarah in such a vulnerable position and giving herself to him,

Brandon began to pick up his pace, plunging his cock in and out of her, harder and faster with each thrust. He moved his hand from her hip to her shoulder and with each thrust, pulled Sarah back against him. These actions caused Sarah to moan, "Fuck, yes" over and over and with one more thrust, Sarah went rigid and Brandon felt her pussy to contract and release over and over as she came.

As her orgasm subsided, Brandon kept thrusting, he felt his own orgasm building and with another thrust, he buried his cock all the way into her and erupted 3 or 4 full ropes deep into Sarah's pussy. Sarah felt Brandon's hot cum wash against her pussy walls, they both groaned as they came down from their orgasms; Brandon leaned over and kissed Sarah between her shoulders and lightly caressed her skin.

Brandon felt himself softening and Sarah looked over her shoulder, smiled at him and said, "Do you want to continue this inside?"

Brandon shook his head and said, "That sounds good."

"Then shut the hot tub, grab our things and I'll meet you in the bedroom."

With that, Sarah stood up straight, causing Brandon's cock to slip from her pussy. She turned and walked by him, pausing briefly to kiss his cheek and fondle his cock and balls. She felt her wetness and probably a little of his on her hands as she walked back into the house. As she made her way across the living room and into the bedroom, she could feel Brandon's cum seeping out of her pussy. She clenched her pelvic muscles, slid onto the bed with her back against the headboard, and pulled her legs to her chest in an attempt to keep Brandon's cum deep inside her.

Ever since the first time he came inside her, Sarah found that she loved the feeling of his cum inside her, it was a little piece of him she got to keep longer. Tonight, she wanted Brandon to fill her with another load and then fall asleep in his arms. They were making a major commitment in agreeing to move in together. Luckily, she didn't have to wait, not because about 30 seconds after she had climbed into bed, Brandon was coming into the bedroom, dropping their things on the floor.

Brandon smiled, "God you're beautiful."

"Thank you, now are you going to let me repay you for eating me out so wonderfully?"

Brandon nodded as he climbed into bed. Sarah smiled and said, "Swap me spots." Brandon sat down, leaning his back against the headboard as Sarah crawled towards the middle of the bed between his legs.

Brandon glanced at Sarah's naked beauty as she sat on her heels before him before glancing down at his semi-flacid penis, "Ummmm, I'm not 19 anymore, I'm not sure if I can get hard again so fast."

Sarah smiled mischievously, "I like a challenge." Sarah scooted back a little more and bent at the waist, slowly taking Brandon's cock into her hands, gently stroking it and getting a slight reaction and sigh from Brandon, Sarah propped herself up on her elbows and placed Brandon's cock in her mouth. She took his cock all the way into her mouth until her nose touched Brandon's pelvis, making sure to get it plenty wet with her saliva.

Satisfied that it was sufficiently wet, she slid her mouth back up until just the head of his cock was left in her mouth. She began to suck on the head, swirling her tongue around it, and flicking the tip on the underside. It was that "trick" that caused Brandon to jerk, and then let out a slight moan. Hearing Brandon react caused a small smile to break out on Sarah's face; she resumed what she was doing on the head of his cock, and slipped one hand up to the shaft, gently stroking it as she sucked.

She kept this routine up for about a minute and when she let his cock slip from her mouth, he had regained his full hardness. Brandon looked down at her, "Wow, that was amazing. I wasn't sure I could get hard again."