A Trip in the Fall Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

While Brandon and Josh talked business and enjoyed college football, Sarah and Morgan were engaging in a little retail therapy and a visit to Morgan's preferred spa for massages, manicures, and pedicures. After all three had seemingly bought new wardrobes, they all piled back into Sarah and Brandon's rental and headed towards Morgan's apartment.

Once they arrived, Morgan threw her purchases on the bed and let out a sigh, "Well I supposed, I should get Jake's stuff rounded up and ready to give back. I can't believe he was such an insecure ass about Brandon!"

Amanda shook her head, "I know! You two have been friends for over 10 years right?"

"Just about. There was the one time we went out in college and we did kiss, but we looked at each other and laughed and said "nope!""

All three girls laughed and began to round up things that belonged to Jake, throwing them in a box for him to come pick up later. As they wrapped up Sarah headed to the kitchen to start pouring the wine they bought. Morgan and Amanda made it back into the kitchen and Morgan asked, "Sarah, you okay? You've been awfully quiet since we got back."

"Yeah, I guess, just thinking."

Amanda looked at her, "About whaaaat?"

"I just worry that maybe Jake was onto something? Can guys and girls really just be friends like you two?"

Morgan's mouth dropped, "Whoa, hold up right there. Are you worried that something is going to happen between Brandon and I?"

"No, it's not that. I don't think so at least. I just worry that until he moves here, he could find someone better than me. Someone that shares his passions, someone that is there in person when I'm in his phone or on a computer screen."

Amanda shook her head, "I thought we were done with insecure Sarah? That boy adores you and isn't going to end up anywhere."

"Amanda's right Sarah, I saw Brandon around a lot of girls in college and he went out with a lot of girls. But NEVER did he look at them like he looks at you. The way he won't shut up about you is annoyingly cute. He is devoted to you Sarah, not me, not some rando chick you created in your head." Morgan added.

Amanda laughed, "Plus, he'd be the dumbest man alive to cheat on or give you up."

"Exactly, he knows I would chop his balls off. Brandon loves you Sarah, he's not going anywhere except to you, and those damn golf courses and baseball fields."

The last statement caused all three girls to laugh. Sarah shook her head and said, "Okay, if you say so."

Amanda spoke quickly, "We do say so, now turn that frown upside down, and let's get dinner started."

***

About 7:15 Brandon and Josh arrived at Morgan's and walked in to find the girls wrapping up chicken cordon bleu with asparagus and a salad. Josh greeted Amanda with a hug and Brandon found Sarah finishing up the vegetables for the salad. He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the top of her head, "Hey beautiful."

Sarah, set the knife down, turned, and kissed Brandon passionately and said, "Morgan can you finish this up?"

Morgan looked at her slightly confused, but said, "Sure."

Sarah let go of Brandon, took his hand and said, "Come, we need to talk."

Brandon followed her into what he assumed was the spare bedroom, Sarah shut the door and turned to him, "Do you love me?"

A bit taken aback, he said, "Of course I love you, what kind of question is that?"

Sarah hung her head a bit and didn't say anything; Brandon walked towards her and picked her head up, noticing a tear beginning to run down her cheek, he softly said, "Hey, what's with the tears, what's going on?"

Sarah sniffled, "It's stupid, nevermind."

"It's not stupid if you're going to cry."

After a heavy pause, she finally unloaded, "You're not moving here for sure yet, what if you meet someone back home that you can talk to and is there in person? What happens if you don't find a job here and decide you don't want to move? What if you wake up one morning and decide all the bullshit with my life isn't worth dealing with?" As she finished speaking, the tears began to increase and she began to sob softly.

Brandon immediately wrapped his arms around her, "Shhhh, it's okay. Calm down baby." He gently stroked her back until her sobs quieted. She pulled her head from his shoulder and wiped her eyes.

Brandon smiled at her, "I'm not going anywhere. I love you and everything that comes with you. As far as I can tell, there is no one else but you. I've done the online dating thing, and never clicked with anyone like I clicked with you."

"But what if you can't find a job here, I can't ask you to leave a position you love."

"Shhhh, You're not going to have to ask me to leave my job because I'm going to do it willingly."

"You've found a job already? How's that possible?"

"I'm sick of the BS from administration and people above me. Josh offered me a job leading up their ventures into educational technology. I accepted."

Sarah squealed, throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "So it's official, you're moving here?"

"Yep, as long as you find a house. It'll be a slight pay decrease, but I think it'll balance out with insurance and helping with a house payment and utilities will be cheaper too."

"Oh my god, we are moving in together!"

Brandon laughed, but before he could say anything, there was a knock at the door and Amanda said, "I hope everything is okay in there, but dinner is ready."

Sarah yelled out, "Coming!"

She moved to walk past him, but grabbed her arm, "What was all of this about?"

"Hearing Jake at breakfast made me think that you are such a great guy and could have anyone you wanted."

"Okay, he's an ass and I want to beat his ass, but I don't want anyone, I want you, and I've got that."

"Okay," Sarah said softly, still not sounding the surest.

Brandon softly kissed her lips, "Seriously, you're my dream girl, I'm not going to fuck this up."

Sarah giggled and pulled him into the dining room where they found everyone else sitting.

***

The rest of the evening was spent eating, talking about Brandon moving, the ladies upcoming tour, amongst other things. Around 10:30, Amanda and Sarh both started yawning and Josh said, "Well looks like it's time to break this party up."

All three girls pouted a bit, but ultimately agreed.

Amanda, Sarah and Morgan began to sort out details for some media appearances over the next month and some other things related to the tour run up. Josh pulled Brandon aside, "I'm going to handle taking Jake's things back and getting Morgan's things. You need to know he and his family have money and may try to ruffle some feathers, but I doubt it'll be too much."

Brandon shook his head, "Anything in particular?"

"Not really, he may just not handle being told no well, spoiled brat mentality, just keep an eye and ear out for anything that looks weird."

Brandon laughed, "Dude, I'm a teacher dating half of the hottest duet in country music right now, everything is weird."

Josh laughed too, "That's true, but I figure you know what I mean."

Their conversation was interrupted by Sarah and Amanda, Sarah said, "What are we talking about boys?"

Brandon smiled, pulled her close by the waist and said, "Nothing, just finalizing where Josh can send stuff too."

They all said their goodbyes, Brandon and Amanda making their way back to their rental and then back to the hotel.

***

As they entered the room, Sarah began to strip her clothes off until she was wearing her panties and a tank top without her bra. She climbed into bed and Brandon stripped down to his boxers. As he climbed into bed with her, she rolled over and looked at him smiling, "I know you proabbly want to have sex, but I spent from today, can you hold me."

"Of course baby, you wore me out last night. Just ignore little Brandon poking you, he has a mind of his own."

Sarah giggled, "There is nothing little about him, but I understand."

As she turned off the light, she spooned up against Brandon, giggling as Brandon's cock pushed against her ass but slowly drifted off to sleep.

As Sarah began to snore gently, BRandon tried to sleep, but kept thinking about what Josh had said about Jake, and wondered to himself, "What could he possibly do?" When Brandon last looked at the clock, it was midnight, and he finally drifted off to sleep.

Ch. 15-Sunday

The alarm on Brandon's phone went off at 8:30 as planned, but instead of the groan of annoyance, Brandon was startled awake and let out a groan of pleasure. As he opened his eyes quickly, he felt a warm, wet sensation on his cock. He glanced down and while he was still covered with a sheet, there was a noticeable bulge. He pulled the sheet back to find Sarah sucking his cock rather feverishly.

She looked up, made eye contact and smiled with his cock in her mouth then went back to sliding her lips up and down his spit covered cock. Brandon let out another loud groan and Sarah let his cock slip from her mouth and smiled, "I woke up about 20 minutes before the alarm and showered, I thought I'd wake you up by riding you, but I started my period, so sorry a blow job will have to do."

"Well good to know you're not pregnant, and period sex doesn't bother me."

"Well that's good to know, but you'll have to settle blowing your load down my throat, is that okay?"

"More than okay."

"Okay, now before I go back to what I was doing, shirt on or off?"

"Off of course."

Sarah sat up and tossed her shirt to the side, which wasn't doing much anyway seeing as one of her breasts had slipped free. Before the shirt was on the floor, she had bent down and taken his hard cock back into her mouth. For the next five minutes, Sarah sucked, licked and slurped every inch of Brandon's cock, but it was when she fondled his balls with her hands, did Brandon start to thrust up gently into her mouth. Sarah allowed his cock to once again slip from her mouth and said, "If I lay on my side, will you fuck my face?"

"You're being very submissive this weekend."

"I know, I like being submissive to you in bed."

They swapped spots and Brandon removed his boxers, and slipped his cock back into Sarah's waiting mouth. For the next two minutes, Brandon thrust his cock in and out of Sarah's mouth while she moaned around it. Very quickly though he felt his orgasm building and he warned Sarah. Rather than pulling his cock out a bit, she grabbed his ass and pulled him closer, sending him over the edge as he blew his load.

Sarah could feel the warm cum hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag a bit as she tried to swallow. Brandon quit thrusting and she began to suck in earnest to get all of his cum out. As Brandon began to soften in her mouth, she let his cock slip from her mouth and Brandon eased back on the bed.

"Wow, if that's how I get woken up, moving in together is going to be something else."

Sarah laughed and sat up kissing him on the cheek, "Maybe if you're lucky. Now go shower, we have to leave for the airport in 20 minutes."

"Don't remind me."

Brandon showered and exited the bathroom to find Sarah now in a pair of jeans and a faded t-shirt. Both of their bags were packed and their garment bags were packed, laying on the bed.

Sarah asked, "Do you want me to keep this here or do you want me to send it to your apartment?"

"Just go ahead and keep it here, my basic suits will work for anything I need in Jersey."

"Alrighty, ready to go? The hotel staff will move my stuff to the room Daddy and I are sharing while he's here."

"Oh okay, when does he get in?"

"This evening around 8."

"Well give him my best, and tell him I want to get down there this summer for some of that bass fishing he was telling me about."

Sarah laughed, "I will. We have a break in mid July from touring so we can go visit then."

***

The drive to the airport was quiet like normal, neither one of them wanting to say much considering they wouldn't be seeing each other for 6 weeks when Sarah was going to visit New Jersey to spend Valentine's Day with Brandon. They pulled into the cell phone lot and looked at each other. It was Brandon who spoke first, "So you're going to fly in on Friday the 10th, and leave early Monday the 13th?

"That's when my tickets are for. We can set plans as we get closer. You're in school so we can just do low key, I don't want or need anything fancy."

"Okay, well..."

"Yeah, I always hate this part."

Brandon leaned over, kissing Sarah softly on the lips,"I need to go."

Sarah kissed him again, "I know..."

This back and forth went on for another minute or two when finally Sarah pushed him away, "Okay, go!"

Brandon laughed, climbed out of the rented 4Runner which Sarah was going to return for a smaller car and made his way to check in doors. He cleared security no problem and made it to his gate with about an hour left to spare. He pulled out his kindle, settling into a book about the best CIA operative the US had ever had.

Sarah on the other hand pulled out of the lot and made her way back to the hotel. She pulled out her laptop and skimmed over emails, finding one with the schedule of house listing the agent had sent her for Monday and Tuesday. She pulled out a legal pad and began to look over the notes she had made of what Brandon wanted, noting what houses had what he wanted and which one didn't.

She thought to herself, "Damn, this is a huge step," but as she reclined on the bed and flipped the tv on, she knew it was a step they were ready for.