A Trip in the Fall Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon finished his drink, shut up the hot tub and walked back in the cabin. As he toweled off, he shut off the lights in the living room, and made his way into the bedroom. Since the lights were on, he figured Sarah was awake reading, but instead he found her curled up sound asleep.

Brandon went into the bathroom, took off his swim trunks, draping them over the tub beside Sarah's bikini, pulled on his boxers from earlier and made his way to the bed. As he shut off the light and climbed in, Sarah rolled over and mumbled "Good night." Brandon draped his arm across her stomach, pulling her close to him and drifted off to sleep.

Ch. 8-Friday (New Years Eve)

Brandon woke before Sarah, and climbing out of bed, used the bathroom, pulled on a pair of jeans and a button up before making his way to start making pancakes and coffee. As he finished everything up, he returned to the bedroom to wake Sarah up. Instead, he found her out of bed, wearing her bra, a tank top and her panties. She was bent over, facing away from the door as she slid a pair of leggings up her legs. The panties were a smooth green that showed the bottom of her gorgeous ass, but would avoid panty lines in her leggings.

Just as Sarah pulled the leggings over her ass, Brandon wrapped his arms around her waist, raising her up against him and began kissing her neck. Sarah could feel Brandon's hard cock pushing against her ass and without thinking, she began to grind her ass against his cock. Brandon's hands wandered from her waist to her chest; he began to cup her tits, while sucking on the nape of her neck. Sarah let out a groan, but quickly pulled away from his grasp.

"No, no, no mister, you don't get any of this until tonight."

"Come on!"

Sarah laughed, "Nope, I want you to see me in my dress, and then have to be patient all night."

"You're a mean human."

Sarah laughed again before kissing him. As she pulled away, she smiled, "I promise it'll be worth it."

With those words, she walked past him, leaving him with a hard on that was uncomfortably pressing against his jeans. Brandon sighed and followed her to the kitchen.

***

After eating and cleaning up the cabin per the checkout instructions, they climbed into the 4Runner, drove to the rental office where Brandon dropped off the key, then made the 4 hour drive to Nashville. They got into town around 1 and after a quick bite to eat at Yee Haw Brewing, they made their way over to State and Liberty.

As they walked into the store, a man approached and introduced himself as Kodi, offered them each a drink and then asked Brandon what he was looking for.

"Well, we have a New Years party tonight that is formal attire. I'm not from the area so I just want to get something here and will send it back home."

Kodi nodded, "Alright that I can work with." Looking over towards Sarah, "Ms Bixby, I'm sorry to be forward, but I recognized you." Sarah smiled as he continued, "Would you like Mr. Brown to compliment your dress, match, or whatever he wants?"

"No worries Kodi, no need to match, but the compliment would be nice if that's okay with Brandon."

Brandon nodded and Kodi asked, "What color is the dress?"

"It is royal blue and floor length."

Kodi thought for a moment, "I think we will go with a black suit and a royal blue shirt. Or at least start there. Pant size and jacket size?"

"Ummm, 36x34 in jeans, 36x32 in dress pants and a 44 long jacket."

As Kodi went off to grab the first of many suits, Brandon looked at Sarah, "This is a level of service I'm not used to. Normally it's just Men's Warehouse, buy what's on the rack and have small alterations made."

Sarah laughed as she sipped her mimosa, "Oh honey, this is normal in the star world."

Before Brandon could respond, Kodi had re-emerged with a pile of pants, "Dressing room is right there, go try these on, keep the ones that are most comfortable."

Brandon entered the dressing room trying on 8 different pairs on, settling on two that he thought were most comfortable. He exited wearing each, getting feedback on which one Sarah and Kodi thought were best. Once the pants were settled, Kodi handed Brandon 4 different jackets to try on, all fitting slightly different.

Out of his element, Brandon stepped out of the dressing room asking for Sarah and Kodi's help, "Ummmm they all fit, but they felt different, which one?" Sarah stood up and she and Kodi looked at each coat, Sarah providing her input while Kodi pulled on different parts of the jackets until they agreed on the one that was best.

Next came shirts; Kodi brought Brandon a plain white t-shirt and then sent him back in the dressing room with 3 different blue shirts. All were stretchy and soft, but after trying the first one, Brandon stepped into the main room, "I think this is the one."

Sarah looked up from her phone, "Oh yes, that is definitely the one, fitted, but not Hulk tight."

Kodi agreed with Sarah, then added, "Okay, let's see the whole thing."

Brandon stepped back into the dressing room, grabbing the jacket,pulling it on and stepping out into the main store. Sarah whistled at him as he looked at himself in the mirror. Sarah then started laughing, "Those socks won't cut it."

Brandon looked down at his Under Armor athletic socks and blushed, "Yeah they kinda ruin the look."

A moment later Kodi appeared with a pair of black dress socks with a white cuff, "These will fix that."

Brandon looked at himself in the mirror again, then over at Sarah, seeing her smile, and said, "Alright, I'll take it. Where can I get a pair of shoes around here?"

As Kodi took the clothes from Brandon out of the dressing room, he said, "I'd head down to French's, they should be able to hook you up."

As they approached the cash register, Kodi had already rang everything up. Brandon pulled his wallet out, "Well what's the damage?"

"$674"

"Damn! I think my last suit was $350..."

Sarah chimed in, "Yes, but this one fits far better and is better quality."

"You're right, you take American Express right?"

After paying and walking down the street to get Brandon a pair of shoes, they eventually made it back to the car around 430. As they climbed in Sarah said, "Okay, let's get to the hotel, I could use a nap before we grab dinner and head to the party."

Brandon agreed, searched for the hotel on his phone and they made the 20 minute drive to the Opryland Hotel. As they pulled into the complex, they followed the signs to the hotel registration area. They pulled the car up and immediately were met by a bellhop who directed them towards the registration desk. As they entered the lobby, Brandon was astonished by grandeur and what he could see as he looked through the lobby at what he knew from looking at the map was the Cascades atrium.

Sarah walked up to the desk, gave her name and got them checked in. Brandon gave his information for the room also so they could get room service or whatever. Everything was billed to the room and you settled at the end. As they finished the check-in process, the attendant gave them their room keys and explained that they were in the Delta Wing on the Atrium as Sarah had requested.

Before they left, Sarah asked, "I was supposed to have a dress delivered here."

The attendant looked at her screen, "Yes Ms Bixby, it was delivered yesterday, I will have it brought up to your room within the hour."

Sarah thanked her and they walked back to the car, they dropped their keys at the valet, grabbed Brandon's backpack and made their way to the room. They walked through the Cascades Atrium where they were welcomed by lush greenery and a couple of small restaurants. As they followed signs towards the Delta atrium, they moved through a small hallway and gift shop before emerging into what seemed like a huge open air town, but one that was enclosed in the hotel. Brandon stopped in the middle of the walkway in awe of what he was seeing.

Sarah stopped about five steps later realizing that he wasn't beside her. She turned and smiled, "It's really something isn't it?"

"Uh huh, this is nuts."

Sarah laughed again, "Come on, wait until you see it from our room."

They moved through the rest of the atrium, following signs until they reached a door that said "Elevator D3." They walked back into the main hotel, boarded the elevator, riding to the 5th floor. They exited the elevator, turned right and made their way to room D5076. Sarah used her key card, the lock flashed green and she pushed the door open.

As they walked in, there was a bathroom to their right; your standard double sink, a toilet and then a tile shower that was the focus point. It had a glass door, a regular shower head and a rainfall shower head. Instead of just a place to stand, the shower had that, along with a stone bench that Sarah and Brandon could both easily fit on.

They walked out of the bathroom into the main room which was dominated by a king size bed and then a pair of French doors on the other side of the bed. On the bed, their bags were already waiting on them. They each picked up a bottle of water that was on the dresser and walked towards the French doors. They opened the doors, stepping onto a small balcony which held two black wrought iron chairs and a small table. The balcony was on the top floor and allowed them to look out over the entire atrium. Brandon once again was just astonished by what was before him. Along with the small looking town, there was also a river that had a small boat on it that snaked through the atrium, tons of greenery, and live trees that were 35-40ft tall.

As they admired the view, there was a faint knock at the door. Sarah walked back into the room, opened the door to a bellhop standing there, holding a white garment back. Sarah took the bag, tipped the bellhop and shut the door. She placed the bag in the closet and then said, "Okay now that that is here, let's take a nap, we can order room service and have it delivered around 730?"

"That sounds good to me." They figured out what they wanted from room service, a steak for Brandon and salmon for Sarah. After ordering, Sarah pulled off the sweatshirt she had on over her tank top and climbed into bed. Brandon dug through his suitcase for a pair of gym shorts, putting them on and climbing into bed with Sarah. He set an alarm for 715, then asked, "When is everyone else getting in?"

Sarah snuggled against him as he pulled her and shut his eyes. She responded, "Amanda and Josh are already here and Morgan and Jake are supposed to be in around 530."

Based on social media and texts, Brandon knew that Jake was a guy Morgan had started seeing seriously right as the tour ended and as he drifted off to sleep, he thought how good it would be to see everyone, and how he hoped Jake was a good guy for Morgan.

Ch. 9

The alarm went off and Brandon stirred to shut it off. As he did, Sarah rolled over with a groan, then sat up and stretched. She looked over at him and smiled, "Why don't you shower first, and then once we eat, I can shower and start getting ready."

"That sounds good, what time is the car picking us up?"

"We are meeting everyone downstairs at 930, the car is supposed to be here then."

Brandon nodded and headed towards the bathroom to shower. After a quick shave and shower, he emerged just as Sarah was shutting the door after the waiter had dropped off their dinner. They found their respective plates, then headed out to their balcony to eat. They talked and watched all of the people mingling in the atrium below them and began to notice the outfits begin to shift from casual to more formal as people began to head out towards the numerous bars and parties that were being held downtown.

Sarah looked at her watch, noticing that it was 815 and said, "Well time for me to get ready, no peeking until we are ready to leave."

Brandon laughed, picking at the veggies Sarah had left on her plate, "Whatever you say darling."

She stood, smacking his arm, then leaning down to kiss him said, "Oh you're going to love it."

Sarah headed into the room, grabbed the garment bag from earlier and locked herself in the bathroom. Brandon finished up dinner, carried their plates to the hallway and sat down to watch some TV while he waited on Sarah to get ready. While waiting, Brandon picked his laptop out of his bag and began searching the Tennessee Department of Education website for licensure information.

He figured out that NJ and Tennessee shared a reciprocity agreement so he would only have to pay for the application fee, no stupid license exams like some states. He went ahead and created the account that was required and started filling in the information required. As he got the information filled in and submitted, he was happy to see that it was less than his NJ license had originally cost. As he finished paying for his license transfer and his transcripts from Rutgers, he thought, "Wow, I'm really going to do this." He chuckled to himself as he thought, "Asked me 6 months ago, I would have laughed at the thought of moving."

He shut his laptop and could hear Sarah singing along to her phone to some Shania Twain; noticing that it was 840, he approached the closet, pulling out the garment bag holding the new suit. He stripped down, pulled a pair of black dress socks on, then proceeded to put the pants and dress shirt on, he pulled the shoes and belt out of the box and put them off. He had just finished tying his shoes when he heard a knock at the door.

As he stood up, he heard Sarah yell from the bathroom, "That's Amanda and Josh!"

Brandon opened the door and Sarah was right, Amanda and her boyfriend Josh were standing in the hallway. "Damn Amanda, you look great!" Amanda was wearing a knee length, black sequin dress that had a small slit up the right side, with one strap going over her left shoulder. She hugged him, he gave her a light kiss on the cheek and stepped aside so they could both enter.

Josh shook his hand and entered behind Amanda. He was about Brandon's height, but lanky, he ran marathons and was a good guy that Brandon had gotten along with the one time they had met. He wore a blue suit with a white shirt and matching blue tie. He looked Brandon up and down, "Damn, you teachers clean up pretty good."

Brandon laughed, taking the opportunity to make a small dig at Josh's father who had been a hedge fund manager who did very well for himself. He did not approve of Josh going into non-profit management. "Not all of us have daddy's money to play with."

Josh laughed and walked towards the balcony, "Well when your father is a greedy prick, you use his money for nice clothes and helping others."

They all three laughed, and Amanda chimed in, "Where's Sarah? She wanted help finishing getting ready."

Brandon pointed her towards the bathroom. As Amanda moved towards the bathroom, Brandon grabbed two beers from the fridge and joined Josh on the balcony where they caught up, talking about the latest project Josh's group was working on and then shifted to Brandon's teaching and coaching.

As they finished their beers about 15 minutes later, they heard the door open to the bathroom and turned to see Amanda walking out. They walked back into the room, and Amanda smiled at Brandon, "You're in for a treat tonight!"

Brandon smiled, but before he could say anything, Sarah emerged from around the corner. When Brandon saw her, all he managed to choke out was "Wow."

Sarah stood before Brandon with a very minimal amount of make-up on like usual, and she had left her hair in its naturally wavy state. Her dress was the true show stopper; it was a sequin material like Amanda's, but was a royal blue as she had told the tailor at the suit store. The gown hugged her figure and reached to the floor, there was a slit that ran to her mid-thigh, exposing her tan, smooth legs, and the sparkly silver heels that adorned her feet. The dress had a deep v-neck that while showing ample cleavage, fully covered her breasts. The top culminated in two string-like ribbons that when Sarah spun crossed in her back tying with a small knot at her waist. The dress cut low, exposing her bare, tanned back. To finish the outfit, she wore the necklace that Brandon had bought her.

Sarah giggled at Brandon's speechlessness, "Do you like it?"

Brandon could only nod, and it was Josh who spoke up first, "If he won't say it cause he's too dumbstruck, I will; Sarah you look stunning."

Brandon snapped out of his stupor as everyone began to laugh. He finally said, "You look beautiful baby."

Sarah smiled, walking up to Brandon and slipping her arms around his neck. "Thanks, you look pretty sexy yourself."

As they shared a brief kiss, they were interrupted by Amanda, "Okay love birds, let's go, it's 930 and Morgan and Jake are downstairs and the car is here."

Brandon let go of Sarah, grabbed his jacket and they all left the room, got on the elevator and proceeded to the portico for their wing where the car was waiting for them. As they walked off the elevator, Amanda and Sarah squealed when they caught sight of Morgan, running off the elevator and hugging her, then taking in her outfit as Brandon and Josh followed them off.

Morgan was wearing a long sleeve green velvet like dress that appeared to be almost a turtle neck. What it covered above her waist, it lacked below. The dress was form fitting like Sarah's and Amanda's, but it only fell to her mid thigh, and she complimented it with a pair of golden stiletto heels. Brandon walked up and hugged her, "Hey kid, how's it going? You look nice."

Morgan hugged him back, then stepped back, looked at his outfit then turned to Sarah, "Girl, I tried for years to get him to buy something this nice, and you managed to do it in three months, impressive."

They all laughed and Brandon looked over Morgan's shoulder, seeing the man he recognized as Jake standing out of the way in a gray three piece suit, sans tie. He stepped around the girls and extended his hand with a smile, "Hey man, I'm Brandon, you must be Jake."

"That's me, nice to meet you."

Taken aback a bit by the coolness in his voice, but chalking it up to being the "odd man out," Brandon continued, "Nice to meet you too, Morgan's told me a lot about you."

"Yeah, she's talked about you a good bit too, you're the one she went to college with right?"

"Yep, all four years at Rutgers, met in rocks for jocks or Geology 101 and been friends ever since."

Jake thought for a moment before finally saying, "Oh okay, you're that Brandon."

Once again taken aback by the coolness in his voice, Brandon went to respond, but before he could the rest of the group joined them and Morgan began introductions. As they finished up, Brandon noticed a marked difference by the way Jake interacted with him as compared to Josh.

He shook the thought from his head as Sarah wrapped her arm around his waist and said, "Alright everyone, the car is out front, let's PARTAY!"

The whole group laughed at the exaggeration of the word "party," but made their way outside to a waiting limo. They all climbed in and the driver pulled away heading towards downtown Nashville.

Ch. 10

The ride downtown took about 30 minutes due to the traffic, 10 of those were spent at the stop light trying to cross Broadway to make the half block to the WildHorse Saloon. Finally, they pulled into the queue of limos, and waited their turn to pull up in front. The driver lowered the partition and said, "What time would you all like picked up?"

They all looked at each other, and finally Amanda said, "How about we say 130, is that good for all of you?"

They all nodded in agreement as one of the ushers on the sidewalk opened their door. While it wasn't a "red carpet" affair, there was a red carpet that led from the street to the door of the bar, and on either side of the carpet photographers and people from the street were stopped to see the different people who would be coming into the venue. Jake climbed out first before offering his hand back to Morgan, allowing her to slip out of the car. They smiled for a couple of photographers, said hello to the doorman who checked their names off.