A Trip in the Fall Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brandon finished rinsing his hair and when he turned, Sarah was working on her own body with her back to him, Brandon pulled her close and said, "Let me repay you." Brandon spent the next couple minutes focusing on Sarah's torso and back, taking special care to soap and massage her breasts. As he did so, they both could feel his cock becoming hard again, pressing into Sarah's ass and lower back.

Sarah spun in his arms so she was facing him, "It seems like someone is ready for round two, is that the case?"

Brandon kissed her and grabbed her ass, then said, "I think so. Something about a hot, soapy woman in a shower does that to me."

"Well good, sit down and stick that hard cock inside me."

Brandon took a couple steps back until his legs hit the stone bench, he sat down noticing how his cock was sticking straight up. Sarah stepped under the water, making sure all the soap was off her, then flipping a lever she turned off the rainfall head and she quickly adjusted the main shower head down some.

She bent over giving Brandon a full view of her ass with her pussy poking through as she adjusted the water temperature. She looked over her shoulder at him, "I don't wanna drown or get cold while I'm riding your cock." Brandon simply nodded as Sarah turned and walked towards him. After two short steps, Sarah was directly in front of him, Brandon reached out, grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. He began to kiss and nibble on her stomach and could just barely reach the bottom of her breasts.

Sarah groaned but pulled away, "Nope, none of that. You, inside me, now." She turned around, pushing his knees together and then straddling his legs with her own, she backed up and with the guidance of his hands on her hips and hers on his cock, she slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

As her ass met his lap, they both sighed; Brandon relishing the heat of Sarah's wet pussy enveloping his cock, and Sarah savoring the fullness and the slight stretch of Brandon's cock inside of her. Brandon began to plant light kisses across her back while stroking her sides then, moving his hands around to her breasts, cupping them and occasionally pinching her nipples.

Sarah began to slowly shift her hips back and forth grinding her ass against Brandon's lap as he continued to fondle her breasts. This motion went on for a couple of minutes, Brandon groaned as she increased her pressure and pace. After another minute or so, Sarah turned and smiled at Brandon, "I know this feels good for you, but I need a little more."

Brandon nodded as Sarah stood up, she separated his legs, then backed up between them, then taking his cock I her hands, slid it back inside of her. She settled onto his lap again, but rather than grind against him. She brought her own legs together then said, "I'm going to need some help with stability and guidance with depth." Brandon placed his hands on her hips, she bent forward slightly and began to rise up off his cock. When Brandon could just make out the bottom of the head of his cock, he put a slight bit of pressure on her hips, pulling her back down onto him.

She sighed, "Yes, just like that."

Sarah began to slide up and down Brandon's cock, causing them both to begin letting out moans. With her legs together, her pussy was the tightest Brandon had ever felt; each time she got back to the bottom, he was pretty sure she was clenching her muscles because that's when they both let out the longest moans. Sarah began to pick up her pace, sliding his cock in and out of her faster and faster as her moans became louder. Just as her legs began to burn, she felt her orgasm building.

Brandon began to thrust up into her slightly, causing her to glare over her shoulder, "STOP!" He quit moving and Sarah returned to her pace and within another thirty seconds she slammed down onto his cock and let out a deep, gruntal moan as her pussy clenched Brandon's cock and her whole body shook with orgasm. Her orgasm subsided and she relaxed, leaning back against Brandon's chest.

As he softly caressed her stomach and breasts, He said, "I think you just used me as your living dildo."

Sarah laughed, "Maybe. I was hitting all the right spots on my own and when you started thrusting, it messed it up."

Brandon laughed too, "Story of my life, screwing things up."

Sarah sat up and lifted herself off his cock. She turned around allowing the warm water to hit her back. With her hands on his knees, she leaned forward and said, "Since I used you, why don't you use me?"

Brandon gently pushed Sarah back so that he could stand up, he then pulled her close, kissing her then whispering in her ear, "Turn around and put your foot on the seat." Sarah simply nodded and did what she was told. She lifted her left foot up, putting it on the seat allowing Brandon the access he desired.

Brandon admired her before his eyes settled on her ass and pussy. He could see her engorged lips, slightly open, almost appearing to be beckoning for his cock. He slid up behind her and rubbed his cock along her slit for a moment, then with a hand guiding his cock, and the other on her hip, Brandon slid his cock into her with a long, firm thrust.

Sarah let out a long moan as her pussy was suddenly full, she slightly pushed back against Brandon. Both of his hands were on her hips now; he leaned forward and whispered, "Stop. Bend over and put your hands on the wall, then I'm going to use you like you asked."

Sarah leaned forward, putting her hands flat against the wall and as soon as she did, Brandon gave her ass a light slap, causing her to moan again. Taking this as the sign she was ready, Brandon began to thrust firmly into Sarah, causing her to moan. He established a steady pace that was causing Sarah to moan steadily and himself to moan slightly each time he bottomed out inside of her. He kept this pace up for about a minute when Sarah looked over her shoulder, "Don't worry about me, I can take it, just fuck me hard."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." Sarah then bent at the waist, and putting her yoga to use, put her hand on the back of the seat rather than the wall. Brandon returned to thrusting, feeling his cock reaching deeper into Sarah than ever before. After three thrusts, Sarah groaned, "Yessssss. You've never been this deep. Fuck me baby."

Brandon began to thrust into Sarah hard and fast, as his pelvis met her ass, he pulled her against him with his hands. As she moaned and even began to scream a bit, he just kept fucking her harder. He was able to keep this pace up for about 30 seconds before he felt his balls tighten and with a long grunt, he bottomed his clock out while lifting up on Sarah a bit and unloaded his cock deep inside of her.

As Sarah felt Brandon's cock hit her cervix, she next felt the warm rush of his cum splashing inside of her. This warmth and pressure sent her over the edge and her own orgasm rolled through her. Her legs began to get weak as her vagina contracted around Brandon's cock, milking every last bit of cum out of it and deep inside her.

As both of their orgasms subsided, Brandon slipped from her, she turned and the both settled onto the floor of the shower in a tangled heap. They sat there, cuddling and softly stroking each other's skin as the warm water hit them. Brandon finally spoke, "I love you."

Sarah looked up at him and smiled, "I love you too. I have to say though, that was the most intense sex I've ever had."

"Me too. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, but you were deep and hitting parts that have never been hit, then your cum hitting that deep too, wow."

Brandon laughed and kissed the top of her head, "You know it's probably like 3am right?"

"Oh probably, want to dry off and head to bed?"

He laughed, "Yeah, probably should do that if we are going to do breakfast in the morning."

They both stood up, a little wobbly for sure. As they stood up Sarah exclaimed, "Oh my god!"

Worried, Brandon looked at her, "What?"

Sarah pointed to the floor underneath her, a large glob of white was beginning to break down and rinse toward the drain, "That's your cum, it just came out of me when I stood up!! There's So much!"

Brandon laughed, "What can I say, you bring out the most in me; in more ways than one."

Sarah playfully slapped him, "Okay mister, get out and I'll see you in bed."

Ch. 13- Saturday

Brandon's alarm went off at 845 and with a groan, he rolled over and shut it off. When he opened his eyes, he noticed Sarah sitting on the balcony in a pair of leggings and tank top. "Why are you awake already?"

She turned and smiled, "I woke up at 8 and had to pee. I tried to go back to sleep but after 15 minutes decided I'd just get up so as not to wake you."

"Oh, give me a few minutes, then we can go to breakfast." He climbed out of bed and as he made his way to the bathroom, he heard Sarah whistle at his nakedness. He grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, slipped them on and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he emerged, Sarah was standing back in the room, waiting on him to head to breakfast.

They left the room and Brandon noticed Sarah was walking a little odd, "Are you okay?"

They boarded the elevator and as the door shut, Sarah grinned, "Well as good as last night was, I think we should save the deep stuff for special occasions. I'm a little sore."

"Oh shit, I'm sor..."

Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck, "Don't apologize, I enjoyed every moment of it and I asked for it. Just got caught up in the moment."

Brandon kissed her softly, "Okay, if you're sure."

The elevator dinged as they reached the ground floor, "I'm sure, now let's go, I'm starving."

They made their way through the atrium, and into the Cascades atrium. Like the one their room overlooked, the Cascade atrium was filled with greenery and walkways through the inside forest. Where it differed was the size; their atrium included a seemingly small town whereas the Cascades atrium just had a small bar and then the Cascades restaurant where they were eating.

They walked up to the hostess and gave their names and room number. They also explained they were meeting the other two couples and the hostess smiled and asked them to follow her. They walked through the other tables and found Amanda, Josh, Morgan and Jake sitting in a simulated cave. They joined them at the table and gave their drink order. Seeing as everyone else already had their food, Brandon and Sarah made their way over to the buffet and filled their plates.

When they arrived back at the table, the discussion turned back to Brandon's plans to move to Nashville with Sarah in the summer.

"So have you started looking at jobs yet?" Morgan asked.

"I have, I did the paperwork to transfer my NJ teaching license to TN, so that'll be approved in a month or so I figure. I've looked at a few schools in the area and nothing is posted yet, but that's not uncommon."

Amanda then asked, "Are you wanting to stick with high school?"

"Ideally yes. I'm teaching some dual credit stuff now, so I could probably look at a community college or something similar if needed. Josh did say that his group is looking at getting into education awards, so that's also an option if I want to go that route. Pay can't be worse right?"

They all laughed, Josh spoke up, "Wait, who said anything about pay? We are a non-profit, you have to work from the goodness of your heart."

This statement caused them all to laugh again. Morgan spoke up again, "So I guess the next big question is, are you going to find an apartment, crash with me until you decide or what?"

Brandon glanced in Jake's direction seeing the suggestion of him staying with Morgan made him uncomfortable. Before he could speak, Jake spoke, "I doubt he'll need to stay with you Morgan. That'd be weird for everyone."

Sarah, Morgan and Amanda all looked at him, it was Morgan who spoke, "How would that be weird? I have an extra room and we are friends and have been for almost 10 years at this point."

Jake looked at Morgan, "Of course it'd be weird Morgan, you and I are dating, Brandon and Sarah are together, it's a little weird to me having a roommate of a different gender. Would you be okay if I had a female roommate?"

Slightly annoyed Morgan said, "If she was one of your closest friends from high school or college, I don't see why it would be an issue."

"Just not something I'd be okay with."

A hush fell over the group, no one really sure what to say. Eventually though Sarah spoke, "It's not a big deal, I'm looking at houses with my dad starting Monday, and Brandon is just going to move in with me."

Morgan looked at them and smiled, "Awwww, that's so cute. Well that's good enough for me. You will be much closer and we can see each other more often. We can double and triple date!"

Brandon heard Jake scoff from across the table; something at that point just clicked for him and he looked Jake dead in the eye, "Dude, just give it up."

Sarah looked at him quickly, "Brandon, what are you doing?"

"Jake has been a complete ass to me since we met last night, then he told me how he wasn't comfortable with how close Morgan and I are and how it probably made you uncomfortable too. He also told me I needed to back off."

Morgan looked at Jake, "Is that true?"

Jake shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah it's true because I'm not comfortable with you two being so close. Men and women can't just be friends, especially when both are young."

Morgan looked on in shock, but finally said, "You have to be kidding me? Brandon is with Sarah and I'm pretty sure he loves her. They are moving in together and there are NO feelings between he and I! Are you so insecure and jealous that you want me to give up one of my oldest friends?"

Morgan's voice had begun to elevate and Jake looked at her, "You need to quiet down, Now! People are going to hear you."

Before anyone could speak, Josh looked at him, "Dude, calm down, there's no need to talk to her that way."

Jake looked him, "Fuck you rich boy, mind your own business."

All the women gasped and Josh stood up and said, "You need to leave, before I make you leave."

Jake looked at all of them, threw his napkin on the table and laughed, "You all think you're so cute, Morgan let's go."

Brandon stood up, "She's not going anywhere. Go get your stuff and leave. I saw one guy treat her like shit, and while I didn't do anything then, this time it won't be the case."

Seeing Brandon and Josh staring at him, Jake stood up and walked around the table, looked at Morgan and said, "Last chance Morgan, me or them?"

Morgan began to sob and choked out, "Just leave Jake."

"You're losing the best thing that ever happened to you. I could have given you anything you wanted. Now you just have your job."

As Sarah consoled Morgan as she sobbed, Amanda stood next to Josh, "No, she has her friends too, now like the guys said, you need to leave."

Jake scoffed at them and walked out of the restaurant.

As they all sat down, Morgan tried to apologize, but was shushed with a collective "No." It took about 5 minutes for Amanda and Sarah to calm Morgan down, once they did, they finished the remainder of their meal making small talk. As they wrapped up they discussed the remainder of the day.

"I'm sorry for causing a ruckus and ruining the last part of the trip." Morgan said with a bit of dejection.

Brandon rubbed her arm, "Stop trying to apologize, it should be him apologizing."

Sarah looked at Brandon, "I know that we had plans for this afternoon, but I think she should be with someone today?"

Amanda nodded, "I agree, can you two find something to entertain yourself with?"

Brandon and Josh looked at each other and nodded. The girls smiled and Morgan spoke, "Thanks guys, girl time will be nice. All of you come over for dinner tonight though?"

Brandon smiled, "That sounds nice."

Josh slapped Brandon on the back, "I know it's break for you, but I need to run over to the mind looking over some stuff for this new education initiative?"

"Sucking me in already, I see how it is."

The whole group laughed and set a time to meet at Morgan's around 730 for dinner, then headed their separate ways.

Ch. 14

After running to the room to change into something more appropriate for public view, Brandon spent the next few hours looking over things with Josh. One of the biggest things they were trying to achieve was getting technology into schools and the hands of students in lower income areas that had often been left behind or forgotten about. Brandon had to admit, the stuff Josh's group was wanting to do seemed feasible.

"So, you're wanting to start local and then branch out into other areas?" Brandon said.

Josh replied, "Well sort of. Nashville and the surrounding area has a lot of money flowing into education, so we don't really have much focus or need here. What we are thinking about is establishing grants that teachers, schools, or districts could apply for, then once chosen, we could help them implement those grants and the products that they purchase."

Brandon thought for a minute, "So, assuming I say bye to the classroom and come work for you, what is my role?"

"Well, if you came to work for us, I would like for you to head up the education side of things. Sarah says you helped integrate Apple Products in your current district?"

"Yeah, 3 years ago we went completely 1:1 with technology. Apple and my district took the entire 15 member team to California to learn about how to use iPads and Macbooks in the classroom. We came back and developed a plan for the elementaries and the middle schools to get iPads and the high schools got Macbook Airs. On top of that teachers at all levels got both pieces to help facilitate."

"See, that is the type of stuff we want to do. What experience do you have with grants?"

"Absolutely none. We used state technology money to lease the products from Apple."

"Lease them? Your district didn't buy them?"

"No, Apple has a lease program with their products. We paid around $250k a year and they replace every product with newer ones every 3 years. This is the last year we have our first batch."

"Hmmmm, that isn't something I knew. Do any of the other companies do that type of thing?"

"I think Google does something similar, but they allow you or the students to purchase them at the end of the lease, at least that's what I've heard."

"See, this is why I want you to come work for me."

Brandon laughed, "It does sound like something I would enjoy, I could travel and help schools integrate technology. I would lose teaching, but maybe I could find something at a community college."

"So are you in?"

Brandon thought for a moment, "Josh I hate to be this guy, but what are we talking about for benefits and pay?"

"What are you making now?"

"Little over $75K because of my Masters degree and extra grad hours. 70/30 split on health, dental and eye insurance."

Josh thought for a few minutes then replied, "I'll be honest, we can't pay you that salary, we can probably do $65K but we do cover all insurance completely. So it would probably balance out? Obviously the travel you would do is covered too. We do have a standard retirement plan of 50% match on the dollar for your contributions, but if you wanted to go with a Roth or something similar, we can make that work. HR and Finance handles all of that, I'm just the idea man. "

Brandon thought for a moment, "Well, as long as Sarah finds a house, I'm in."

Josh laughed and smiled, "That's awesome man, you'll fit in great around here and you can take us to a whole new level!!" They shook hands and Josh continued, "Okay, enough about work and business, let's head down to Luke Bryan's place, it has plenty of TVs and good food so we can watch some bowl games."

"Sounds good to me!"