A Trip in the Fall Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I liked a challenge, but I'm not done yet." Sarah bent back down and once again took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. As she began to work him in and out of her mouth, she used the hand that had been on his shaft to cup and roll his balls gently in her hand. Brandon began to moan each time Sarah took as much of his 7.5 inches that she could. She kept up this motion for a few moments when she felt Brandon's hand running through her hair. She let his cock slip from her mouth for a moment to say, "Don't push too hard."

Brandon nodded, "Okay." As Sarah took his cock back into her mouth and began to increase speed and feel the gentle pressure of Brandon's hand, tried to open her mouth and throat as much as possible as she got to the bottom of his shaft. To his credit and to her mental appreciation, he never pressed her head down, and she was enjoying him using her instead of the normal, romantic and dare she say, "vanilla" sex that had dominated their relationship so far. The enthusiastic blowjob lasted for another couple of minutes before instead of the pressure on her head, Sarah felt Brandon's hands in her hair as he pulled her mouth from his coke.

"Okay you gotta stop, I NEED to be inside you again."

"You were inside of me..."

"Not what I'm meaning, lay down."

Sarah sat up as Brandon moved off the head board, they met in the middle of the bed where Brandon kissed Sarah passionately before playfully pushing Sarah to the position he had been in, turned and faced her, slipped between her legs and plunged his cock into her pussy. The combination of her own wetness and Brandon's cum from earlier in the evening allowed no resistance. As their pelvises met Sarah moaned and Brandon groaned.

They stayed still for a moment, and Brandon began to thrust in and out slowly. At first he started with short, shallow thrusts, but as Sarah moaned more, he began to withdraw further, before pushing all the way into her. These motions caused her to moan louder and longer, relishing the fullness that she felt every time Brandon was all the way inside her. After a minute or two, Brandon dropped from his hands to where their bodies were pressed against each other. He kissed Sarah passionately while resuming his short thrusts, this time though he was all the way inside her, only pulling out a couple inches before pushing back inside Sarah.

They had kissed for about 30 seconds when Sarah moaned and pulled away saying, "I need you to fuck me harder Brandon, please fuck me."

Brandon raised up and looked at Sarah, all she did was nod and pulled her legs up to where they were bent against her. Brandon supported himself with his hands and Sarah grabbed her knees with her hands, stabilizing herself. As Brandon began to make long, full thrusts, Sarah began to moan loud. He kept thrusting, pumping harder and faster with each thrust. As his pace increased, so did Sarah's volume, with a final thrust, Brandon buried his cock as deep as he could and his orgasm erupted, dumping the second load of the night into Sarah's pussy.

As Brandon's cock pulsed, the warmth and splashing of his cum deep inside her sent Sarah over the edge. Her toes curled as her pussy began to contract and she let out an "Oh god!!" As her pussy contracted, it milked every last bit of cum out of Brandon's cock. As their orgasms ended, Brandon collapsed and rolled off to his side of the bed, his cock slipping out of Sarah with a slight "pop." They laid side by side with no sounds other than their breathing for 2 or 3 minutes.

Finally, Sarah rolled over, draping her leg over Brandon's and rested her head on his chest. She spoke first, "Thank you for that, that is what I needed."

Brandon stroked her hair then kissed the top of her head, "My pleasure. Your wild side is fun to see."

Sarah laughed, "Well it was my pleasure too. Now we can go back to the lovey, romantic stuff." She sat up pulling the sheets and blankets over them.

"Are you not going to the bathroom?"

"Maybe later. I just want you to hold me, and feel all of us together."

"Okay, want me to turn the light off?"

"Yes please."

Brandon reached over, turned off the light and closed his eyes while Sarah breathed softly on his chest. They lay like that for a few minutes and before Brandon knew it, he heard a soft snore come from Sarah; he laughed softly to himself, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep himself.

Ch 6- Thursday

Sarah woke first, glancing at the clock she could see that it was already 9:45. She thought, "Man, I don't ever sleep that long." She sat up gently, seeing Brandon laying on his back still asleep. She gently got out of bed so as not to wake him, found her underwear from the night before, slipped them on along with Brandon's t-shirt, used the bathroom, and slipped out into the kitchen.

She found the coffee they had bought and started the coffee pot, then moved to the fridge pulling out the bacon and finding a cast iron skillet. Setting everything on the counter, she began to prepare breakfast and with the bacon starting to fry, she found Brandon's phone, clicking on the Sirius XM app and clicking on Y2Kountry, began to sing along to the music. After about five minutes of singing and dancing around the kitchen, the bacon needed to be stirred and five minutes later she started to pull bacon out and place it on a plate. She figured she could wake Brandon up once the eggs were about done.

Brandon woke up around 10 to the smell of bacon, he climbed out of bed, used the bathroom, slipped his boxers on and a pair of gym shorts on, found a t-shirt in the drawer and wandered out to the kitchen. He found Sarah dancing around as she scooped the bacon from the pan onto the plate. He had to laugh which caught her attention and she turned to face him with a smile on her face.

"What's the big idea sneaking up on me?"

He approached her, "I'm not sorry, this is definitely something I could get used to." He grabbed her around her waist, pulling her close and kissing her before saying "Good morning beautiful."

Sarah smiled, "Good morning handsome. Now let me go so I can finish breakfast."

Brandon laughed, letting her go; Sarah returning to the stove and Brandon pouring himself a cup of coffee before sitting down at the table to scroll through the news and social media on his phone. Another 5 minutes elapsed and Sarah was setting a plate of bacon and eggs in front of Brandon. She walked back to the stove, prepped herself a plate then joined him at the table.

As they ate their breakfast, Sarah said, "So what do you want to do today?"

Between bites of food, Brandon replied, "Well we could just lay around here and do nothing, or we could find a hike?"

Sarah thought for a moment, "Let's go for a hike or two. There are supposed to be lots of waterfalls!"

"Sounds good to me. We'll pack a lunch and take that with us so we aren't rushed to get back here?"

They finished their breakfast and Brandon cleared the table, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and then scrubbed the cast iron skillet before putting it away. As he was finishing up, Sarah came out of the bedroom ready for their hike. Brandon turned around and was stuck by how simply beautiful she was. She had on a pair of hiking boots, a pair of gray hiking pants that while fitted weren't overly tight and was wearing a pink Under Armour v-neck t-shirt. "How In the hell do you make even hiking clothes look beautiful and sexy?"

Sarah laughed, "What, these old things?" As they both laughed, she continued, "I may have gone to REI to get some things for the trip. Did you know running sports bras are not a good idea for hiking? Cause neither did?"

"I did not, I 'm a dumb guy though, what's the difference?"

"Well according to the guy at REI who enjoyed telling me about them WAY TOO much, the strap placement is more important so I got a new one just for this trip."

"Damn, did you get a whole new wardrobe because the only thing I bought, well will buy, is something for New Years once we get to Nashville."

Sarah laughed, "I wanted to impress you."

Brandon kissed her, "You don't impress me, you amaze me."

As he headed into the bedroom to get dressed, Sarah called out, "Suck up!"

Brandon laughed, "You didn't complain last night!"

***

They started off their hikes with a half hour drive through Gatlinburg to Laurel Falls. Following the directions on his phone, they easily made it to the parking area and started their hike. It was a short one, only two and a half miles round trip, making it a good warm up. In reality, it wasn't much of a hike because the path was paved, but with a little bit of an incline, it definitely got the blood pumping. As they returned to the car, Sarah pulled up the directions to the next trail.

She said, "It says that the next trailhead is about 25 minutes from here, then the other one is at the same place, just a different direction."

"Sounds good, we can do the first one, then eat lunch, do the second one and then head back to the cabin?"

"Works for me!"

They made the drive to the Grotto Falls trailhead and made the mile and half hike to the small cascade. As they did, they were welcomed to an empty area and the waterfall. They took turns taking pictures of each other, then set Brandon's phone up on a rock and stepped behind the falls together. As they posed, Brandon put his arm around her waist, Sarah turned into him, kissing him on the cheek as he hit the camera button on his watch.

Sarah ran out and double checked the pictures as "Instagram ready"," as she put it. She had decided that she could start posting pictures of them on her official social media. She had posted the one of them at the beach from November the night before, and then posted the current one while Brandon dug out their lunch. They sat on a large rock beside the falls, enjoying their lunch and talking about what Sarah was looking for in a house. She talked about how she wanted some land and privacy, 4 or 5 bedrooms for family and friends to visit, a nice kitchen because of her love of cooking, and plenty of bathrooms for the bedrooms.

She looked at him, "What do you want in a house?"

"All of that is fine that you described. I've looked at some houses online, but committing to one was just a lot, so I never got past the looking. I know I want land to play on like mom and dad have, but outside of that, I don't need much." Sarah nodded and Brandon thought for a minute, "At the risk of sounding mushy and cliche, waking up next to you, coming home to you, seeing you dance through the kitchen like this morning, all of that will make any place just fine."

"Awwwww!"

Brandon laughed, "I'm serious Sarah. The feelings I have for you make me think that what we have is special. Sure moving in together is scary, as is moving for me, but when I sat and thought about it last night before you rudely interrupted and seduced me, It's an easy decision for me to make."

Sarah slapped Brandon's chest, "Hey, I didn't see you complaining!"

"Oh don't worry, I am not. Maybe a hot tub should get added to the list of wants too."

"I like that idea too. Let's get packed up and get back so we can check out that last waterfall!"

***

The last waterfall of the day was a short 3 mile out and back meaning it only took about an hour and a half to make the hike out and back. When they got back to the car, Brandon turned his watch off and said, "Just under 10 miles, not a bad day hiking."

Sarah took a drink of water, "Not at all! I'm ready to get my boots off though, ready to head back?"

"It's about an hour back, look in the back seat, I brought you something."

Sarah looked at Brandon quizzingly, but opened the back door, on the floor boards she found her favorite Birks sandals and a white box. She reached down and opened the box, revealing the necklace that Brandon had bought her. She gasped and laid it on the seat, covering her mouth and looking at Brandon who was smiling back at her.

"Brandon! You shouldn't have!"

"I know, but I wanted to. Do you like it?"

Sarah picked the necklace up out of the box, holding it in front of her, examining the delicate chain and then the diamond pendant in the middle. "Like it? I love it. It's too much though, you really shouldn't have."

Brandon moved behind her, "It's not too much, it's simple and beautiful, just like you. May I?"

Sarah simply nodded her head, Brandon took the necklace, undid the tiny clasp, slipped the necklace around her neck before clasping it again. Sarah removed her phone from her pocket and using the camera examined herself with it on. "It is stunning, thank you so much." She turned and kissed him, pulling away, "I love you."

"I love you too, now change your boots and hand me my flip flops, they are in there somewhere."

Ch. 7

They made the hour drive back to the cabin, ready to enjoy their last evening before heading to Nashville in the morning for New Years. They got inside the cabin and as they pulled stuff out for dinner, Sarah said, "You cooked last night, why don't you go take a shower and I'll cook.

"Are you sure? You cooked breakfast."

"Yes I'm sure, now go!"

Brandon laughed, headed into the bedroom, found his clothes and hopped in the shower. As soon as she heard the water and Brandon's music turn on, she ran into the bedroom, digging in her bag until she found Brandon's card, and carried it back out and set it on his plate as she returned to stirring the chunked steak that would make up their dinner.

About 15 minutes later Brandon came out of the bedroom, finding Sarah in the kitchen, cutting up the ingredients for fresh salsa. After wrapping his arms around her waist, "Why don't you go ahead and grab a shower too while I finish up?"

"Alright. There is an onion, jalapeños, fresh lime, and cilantro in the fridge, the beef should be about done too."

Sarah headed off to the bedroom while Brandon went to work on the salsa. After she showered, she returned to the bedroom wearing a towel and started to dig through the drawer for something to wear. She decided to pull her bikini on, then slipped a pair of sweats and a tank top on. As she toweled her hair off a little more, she exited the bedroom to find Brandon looking at the card she had laid on his plate.

He turned to look at her, "Sarah, what the hell is this?"

She smiled, "Merry Christmas."

"This is way too much, I can't accept this."

"Stop that nonsense right now. I can only imagine what that necklace cost, and I don't care if you did get it through your buddy's dad. I'm sure it was much more than that gift card."

"That's not the point though, you're paying for the majority of this trip, you didn't have to do this."

She walked to him, "I know I didn't, but I wanted to. Now, if the new clubs don't help your game, I don't want to hear anymore complaints. Now let's eat dinner."

Sarah sat down as Brandon began to carry food over to the table. They filled their plates and ate dinner as Brandon asked Sarah about their New Year's Eve plans, "So what are we doing tomorrow night?"

"Well, the record company has rented out the entire Wild Horse Saloon. Party starts at 9 and goes until 2. They handled a car service for you and I, Morgan and her date, and Amanda and Josh to get us to and from the hotel."

"Saloon? You told me I needed at least a jacket without a tie."

Sarah laughed, "It's one of the biggest bars/restaurants in Nashville, so they provide the food and drinks, and then the record company sets the dress code. Open bar until midnight, then cash after that. So yes, you have to look fancy, my dress is going to be waiting at the hotel."

"Oh, okay. I do need to go shopping once we get into town, I didn't want to pay for a second bag."

"That's fine, we can swing into State and Liberty on our way into town. They have a good stock and that's where Daddy went to get his last tux that he wore to the CMAs last year. Don't worry, it's affordable."

"Sounds good to me."

Sarah got up and cleared the table, "If we plan on stopping there, we probably need to leave here at 9."

Brandon stood and began to load the dishwasher, "That'll work, check out is by 10."

Once the dishwasher was loaded, Sarah looked at Brandon, "Go change then join me in the hot tub."

Brandon frowned, "Change? What about last night?"

Sarah laughed, "Listen here, as good as sex sounds, I'm too freaking tired for that. So put your swim trunks on, pour us both drinks, and join me in the hot tub."

"Okay, okay."

Brandon headed towards the bedroom and Sarah walked outside, savoring the cool mountain air. She stripped off her sweat pants and tank top, exposing her blue and white Roxy bikini. After folding her pants and top, she opened the cover, climbed up the small steps, slipped into the warm water, sighing as she settled into one of the loungers and turning on the jets to soothe her aching muscles.

About 5 minutes later, Brandon emerged with two towels, a glass of wine and a scotch glass. He handed Sarah her wine, set his own drink on the filter housing of the hot tub, set the towels on the chair with her clothes and joined her in the hot tub. As he eased into the water, he groaned and said, "Okay, you're right, this is perfect."

Sarah laughed, "I told you."

They sat in silence for a few moments, but as he took a drink, Brandon broke the silence, "Do you want a foot rub?"

"I would love one."

Sarah slipped her legs into Brandon's hand, and he began to work her heels and arches, working his hand up her legs, rubbing her calves, kneading the muscles and working any knot or tight spot out of the muscles. As Brandon worked, Sarah groaned each time Brandon would hit a tight spot and he could see her relax as his hands worked on her muscles, compounded by the hot water, he was afraid Sarah was going to fall asleep.

Brandon stopped massaging her feet and legs, "I better stop or you're going to fall asleep."

Sarah opened her eyes and smiled, "I love you, that was wonderful. You keep that stuff up, moving in together is going to be the best decision I ever make."

Brandon laughed, "I knew you just loved me for my body!"

"Hey now, that's just a nice perk. May I return the favor?"

"Well my feet are ticklish, so how about my back?"

"I'd be happy too, sit in front of me."

Sarah sat up from her lounge chair and Brandon moved to where he could sit between her legs. As he moved he couldn't help but stare as Sarah's nipples pushed through her bikini top. "Cold babe?"

Sarah splashed him with water, "Do you want a back rub or not?"

Brandon laughed and settled down on the floor of the hot tub. She began to massage his shoulders and back, working his neck and even sliding her hands into his hair massaging his scalp. Brandon, like Sarah before him, sighed and groaned as she found tight spots and worked them out. As she finished up, Brandon moved to the lounger beside her, taking her hand into his.

He looked over and smiled, "I love you Sarah."

"I love you too."

They sat there for another few minutes, occasionally talking about random things, but otherwise just enjoying each other's company. As the clock on the wall rang 9, Sarah said, "I'm exhausted, I'm going to head to bed."

"Okay, I'm going to stay out here for a little bit longer, then I'll be in."

Sarah climbed out of the hot tub and headed inside, leaving Brandon to his own thoughts. As he sipped his drink his inner monologue began, "Was he really ready to uproot everything he had and move? What would happen if things with Sarah didn't work out? What if something happened to his parents? He'd now be a 12 hour drive or a 3 hour flight then 3 hour drive away."

All of these thoughts weighed heavily on him, but he thought to himself, "Why was he being so negative? He had a wonderful relationship with Sarah. They had dealt with a few issues together, they had now traveled together on their own and come out stronger. They would be fine."