A Trip to Australia Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband and wife team up to abuse a female fucktoy.
2.2k words
4.3
22.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

A sharp pain woke you suddenly. You were groggy and couldn't quite tell where you were or what was going on.

"No honey, more in the wrist, like this."

More pain. Your thighs burned as something struck you, sharp and fast.

"Like this?"

A similar pain on your left ass cheek.

It was coming back to you. A couple from another hemisphere had persuaded you to visit them in their hotel so they could use and abuse you. You had gotten your first taste of cock and cunt, had your virgin pussy fisted, and been fucked for the first time, although that was in your ass instead of the more... traditional hole.

More pain on your ass.

All three of you had gone to sleep. Them comfy under the covers, you tied face down on the bed, asshole full of cum and plugged.

They had woken up before you and decided to have some more fun, apparently.

The flogger smacked into your ass again, hard.

"This is fun, daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

"Of course, honey. Anything for my sweet little girl."

How long had you been asleep? You had no idea. No way of knowing. There was light coming from behind the curtains, but you could have been out for two hours or ten.

Another bite of the flogger on your upper thighs.

It continued for what felt like hours, but was probably more like twenty minutes. There was nothing for you to do but lay there covered in drying sweat, tears, cum, and lube while they used your ass as a teaching tool, and Lisa was a very dedicated student.

Finally, to your relief, they got tired of using you.

"I'm feeling dirty, daddy. Can we take a shower?"

"Of course, my love. I'm fairly dirty myself. Let's make sure the fucktoy has some fun while we clean up, shall we?"

"You're so smart, daddy."

They unhooked your arms and legs from the restraints. Your muscles ached, and you could barely stand. You stumbled as you stood up on the floor at the foot of the bed. I grabbed you by the upper arm, and used my grip to help steady you. The grip was powerful. It pained your arm where my fingers held you.

"Jesus, the stupid fucktoy can't even walk properly"

Finally, you're led into the bathroom. This being a suite at one of the nicer hotels in town, the bathroom was huge and luxurious. There was a large white bathtub and a glass-walled walk-in shower about five feet away.

"Into the tub, fucktoy," I say. You hurry to obey, hoping your sore, aching muscles will do as you say. Still wearing the thigh high stockings that you came to the hotel dressed in, you climb into the tub and look at me, waiting for more orders.

"On your back."

You lay down on you back in the dry tub. I reach down and put the plug into the drain, but instead of running the water, I just look at you and grin.

"Legs back, fucktoy."

You hook your hands behind your knees and draw your legs back as far as you're able within the confines of the tub.

I reach down and slowly take the plug from your ass. It's been in so long. It's painful to remove, but it's also a relief. You can feel your ass gaping, the cum and lube slowly leaking out and forming a puddle at the bottom of the tub.

"Legs down." You comply. "Do you need to pee?"

"Yes, sir" you say. Your first words in hours. It feels more like days.

"Go ahead." You push yourself up as if to climb out of the tub. My hand quickly reaches out to slap your right tit, hard. "No you dumb cunt. Right here."

You look at me, aghast. That would be... humiliating. Disgusting. Horrible.

And it made your cunt wet.

You nodded at me, meekly. "Yes, sir." You lay on your back and relax. You feel yourself start to go, and you can feel the warm liquid spreading around the bottom of the tub. You feel it on your thighs. Your lower legs. Your ass and lower back are all soon wet with it.

"Fuck, you're so fucking disgusting."

You know you are. It shames you, but also turns you on. If your cunt gets wet believing you're nothing but a fucktoy, well, that must mean you're a fucktoy, right?

"Ok fucktoy, start edging."

You reach a hand down and start fingering your cunt. You've never felt dirtier, covered in sweat, tears, bruises, smeared makeup, and sitting in a bathtub in a puddle of your own piss, my cum, and lube from your ass. You're quickly close to cumming.

"No cumming, just play. Slowly. Get to the edge of the orgasm, then back off. Repeat until I tell you to stop. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I stood there, next to the tub, admiring you. You really did take to being a fucktoy like nobody I'd ever seen. I was proud of your growth as a tool for the pleasure of others, and I wanted to show you what it meant to me.

I grabbed my cock and aimed. My pee stream hit you right in the back of the hand you were using to play with your cunt. God, it was so humiliating. Your cheeks were burning with shame, but your cunt wouldn't stop leaking.

When I was done, Lisa returned from starting the shower and getting towels and soap ready in time to watch the end of me degrading your whore body.

"May I use her as well please, daddy?"

"Yes, honey."

She squatted over the tub, and soon her pee was joining with yours and mine. Her aim wasn't as good, and you were covered from belly button to knees.

"It feel so good, daddy. We need a toy like this at home..."

"One day, baby. Toys like this are rare and beautiful things. When they actually enjoy being used like this, it's like finding a needle in a haystack."

I look down at you, your hand still working on your cunt, your breathing heavy, eyes downcast in shame.

"You do enjoy this, don't you, cunt?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me what you like about it."

"I... well, I uhhh..."

"Out with it, fucktoy!" Lisa says, angrily.

"I'm a plaything. I don't deserve pleasure, I deserve pain. I'm here to be used and abused, and that's my place. It's my purpose. I... I love being your fucktoy, sir and mistress. Please don't stop treating me like this."

We smile at you, then look at each other. "I love your sadistic mind, daddy."

"I love your beautiful cruelty, baby."

We kiss, passionately. You lay there covered in every horrible thing we can think of, and you know you're in the right place. This is what you wanted. This is what you're meant to be.

"Don't stop edging, fucktoy."

We step into the shower. You sit and edge and watch us. We're so loving. So tender with each other. The steam on the inside of the shower walls makes it difficult to see us after a few minutes, but you can tell that she washes me, lovingly. Worshipping me like a priestess of my own personal religion. I caress her face like she's the most important, beautiful, amazing person in the world.

You know you'll never be touched that way. You're not worthy of it. You're a toy. You sit there in a puddle of piss, cum, and lube, and finger your incredibly wet, throbbing, horny little cunt. But you don't cum. Orgasms are for real people, not toys, after all.

Soon enough, we're clean and satisfied. We emerge from the shower refreshed, and dry off as we watch you, still edging. So desperate, but knowing that you're not allowed any release.

"I think it's time for a lesson, daddy." She reaches down and strokes my slowly hardening cock.

"Mmmm... that would be nice. What are you planning to teach her?"

"She needs to know how to suck a man's cock, doesn't she daddy?"

I grin. "Yes, baby."

"I'll teach her how, daddy."

"You are the best in the world at that, aren't you?"

She just smiled and blushed. We walk towards the tub.

"Stop edging and kneel, fucktoy." Lisa says, as she kneels next to the tub. You kneel in the tub, although you can't full stretch your legs out while facing the side of the tub, so they're forced into an uncomfortable position. You don't dare point it out, though. You're half sure the awkward, painful position is intentional, anyways.

I stand in front of Lisa, and she demonstrates and describes to you how to properly suck a cock. One hand on the balls or caressing the ass. The other hand on the base of the shaft. How to use your tongue on the underside of the cock. When and how to stimulate the head, and when that part is too sensitive to touch directly.

"But most important, the man gets to decide where and when to cum. Sometimes he'll cum down the back of your throat while he's buried all the way inside you. Sometimes he'll cum while just the tip is in your mouth. Sometimes, he'll pull out and cum all over your face or tits. But whatever he decides, you have to be ready for it, and you have to thank him for it and act like it's exactly what you wanted, too. And you better fucking mean it, understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, your turn."

I step in front of you. You grab the base of my shaft with one hand and start massaging my balls with the other. You slide your lips over the head of my cock and start stroking, licking, and trying to do your best to demonstrate what she had taught you.

She gave pointers, sometimes gently. Sometimes, especially if it wasn't the first time she had to tell you, her lesson was emphasized by a hard strike on one of your nipples. If you weren't moaning enough, or weren't showing enough enthusiasm, or you weren't able to remember to do two different motions with your two hands, your tits paid the price.

Holy shit, did it feel amazing. You were a natural cocksucker. I could feel my orgasm coming, and it was coming soon.

"See how he's moaning and flexing like that, it means he's close. Keep going, and be ready for his cum."

You redoubled your efforts, trying so hard to please me. To be a good toy. To be useful.

This was truly your purpose.

At a signal from me, Lisa grabbed you by the hair and pulled your head back and off my cock. "Don't stop stroking him, cunt."

Your hands worked feverishly as you felt my cock throb and cum started shooting out of it, covering your face from the right cheek to your chin. Another shot hit your forehead. Another landed half in your open mouth, half on your chin and neck.

You slowed down, but didn't stop stroking, as Lisa had instructed earlier.

"Thank you for using my mouth and cumming on my face, sir. Thank you for teaching me how to please men like a good fucktoy, mistress."

"How was she, daddy?"

"Not bad, for a beginner. I have to say though, the cum really does make her look a lot prettier."

"Yes, daddy, it really does. Let's get some pictures!"

You just knelt there, still breathing hard from your cocksucking efforts, as Lisa got her phone and took photos of you. You could only imagine what you looked like. Your face covered in cum, smeared makeup, and tears. Your lower half covered in at least half a dozen horrible smelling liquids. Your stockings were ripped and soaking wet. Your ass and cunt were throbbing with both pain and desire.

You looked beautiful in a way you never had before.

"Ok cunt, you stink. You're so fucking disgusting... Take those ruined stockings off and get in the shower. Cold water only, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ten minutes. You better be squeaky fucking clean, inside and out. You can touch, but no cumming, or so help me you'll pay for it for a month, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Good. Hurry the fuck up."

You get in the shower and turn the shower on. The cold water hits you and is a shock to your senses, but you don't dare make it any warmer. You stand under the spray and grit your teeth as the water washes you clean. You make sure and clean both your cunt and asshole, as you're positive one of us will be inspecting you after your shower.

The humiliation, the degradation, the objectification... They all combined to make your pussy throb. You were getting off on being a fucktoy. You stood and edged your clit, thinking about how this whole day had been something you had only dared to dream of before. Now it was real, and it was even better than you had imagined.

You were becoming a perfect fucktoy.