A Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little black dress did not allow for a bra to be worn, so as I placed the dress on the sofa, her breast were exposed to me, my touch brought moans of pleasure as I reached up and gently glided my fingers over her erect nipples. I loved hearing her gasp has my fingers rode under the top of her black thong and began the slow process of revealing her finely trimmed landing strip. I kneelt as I slide the thong down to her ankles and lifted each foot to guide her out of her shoes and finally removed the thong.

Completely naked I held June closer to me than ever before, my hands were intent on feeling the soft skin of her back and tenderly squeezing her firm tight petite ass. June pressed her nude body into mine and soft sensual moans of desire permeated the suite. Our kisses were passionate, without control, deep, meaningful, very tasty, and unending.

June finally reached her hands from around my neck and very slowly loosened my silk tie. Pulling it out from the collar she playfully wrapped it around her neck, with both ends falling down her front, barely hiding the hardness of her nipples. She slid my suit coat off my shoulders, then rather than letting it drop to the floor she carried it to the closet totally naked and hung it up properly. Watching her incredible ass wiggle sensually as she walked away heightened the excitement that was now bulging in my slacks.

Still at the closet June demanded I remove my shoes and socks as she stood there with the tie around her neck. She approached with her hips swaying in a way that was beyond sensual; her fingers went straight to the buttons on my shirt. One kiss, one button undone. Another kiss another button undone. The slow process was perfectly executed and neither of us was in a rush to speed it up. The end result was a given, I was going to feel the inside of her body wrapped tightly around mine.

Like the suit coat, the shirt was taken to the closet and properly hung for the night. Once that task was completed June playfully turned to me as she decided to grab ahold of the tie and just swing one end of it, quietly thinking about her next move.

"I want those trouser off now David!"

Being a pure gentleman I did as requested, and held them out for her to hang up properly with the rest of my clothes. As she was turned facing the closet while in the process of hanging up the slacks I quickly removed my briefs and quietly walked behind her. When her right hand reached up high to place the hanger on the rod I wrapped my arms around her warm soft body, and pressed my very hard excitement against the small of her back.

That particular moan set the record for sensuality. My hands drifted down to her breasts and I played gently at first, and then struggled to squeeze tighter as June succumbed to my desires. She pressed her naked ass into my body as my fingers glided slowly down her firm tummy. Kissing her ear my hands then felt the warmth of her beautiful flower for the first time.

June put her hands on the closet doors to brace herself as I continued to caress and probe her young moist petals. "David your touch is so incredible, you can have anything you desire tonight." My heart raced with passion as I heard those words from the lady I had fallen in love with so deeply. I lifted June's nude body into my arms and carried her to the waiting sofa.

I was hungry for this moment, I kneelt down and slid my hands between her smooth muscular thighs. June did not resist as I opened them far enough for my face to fit perfect between them. I felt her fingers in my hair as I pressed my lips on her moist petals and forced my tongue to drive deep into her flower.

June gasped loudly, purred contently, and peacefully ground her hips into my face. My fingers wrapped around her thighs and they too joined in the feast. Her feet started to dance around the floor, her body shook, and her moans became screams of pleasure. I would not stop, I wanted to feel her body convulse in uncontrolled spasms.

Finally with a groan she took her hands from my hair and placed them over her mouth so she could scream loud and muffle the racket from any adjoining suites. Her legs sprung from the ground, her thighs pulled together tightly around my head, her entire body exploded as her vocal cords screamed without remorse into her covered mouth. Her moistness that filled my mouth was sweet tasting, her fragrance was pure and wonderful, and the feel of her body going limp was all the reward I intended.

We both were spent as my body leaned in and crumpled into her lap. June once again placed her delicate fingers into my hair and caressed my head gently. We needed time to catch our wits about us, then June started that famous laugh, almost a giggle; both of which I enjoy hearing so much.

"Oh god David, you have to just trust me on this one. That was a first for me."

My fingers began to caress whatever part of her body I felt at that moment, her skin was so soft and warm I wanted to enjoy every inch. I slowly brought my body back upright while still on my knees. I reached for her hands and our fingers intertwined. Our lips moved towards each other until that moment when love fills your taste buds.

At some point our bodies stood in unison and we walked side by side with our arms wrapped around each other's waist. Once we arrived at our bed I reached for June's hand and gently aided her as she gracefully placed her nude body on our bed. I patiently waited and watched as she painstakingly positioned herself exactly where she wanted to be on her back in the middle of the king sized bed.

I strolled to the foot of the bed, all the while our eyes locked onto each other's. June knew what I wanted; she spread her legs apart and encouraged me to enjoy the pleasure of viewing her perfect pink inflamed pussy.

My hands grabbed her ankles tightly, and then I loosened my grip and started to massage her calves, squeezing firmly but in a sensual manner. I crawled onto the foot of the bed as I started to move up her spread out legs until my lips could kiss her tummy. My hard desiring cock was now dripping without pre-cum as all I wanted was to push the entire length of it straight and deep into that beautiful pussy that was being given to me.

I was able to hover my lips over hers by bending my elbows and having the weight of my body suspended by my bent arms and knees. I could feel the tip of her erect nipples pressing into my naked chest with each breath she took. Our lips locked once again, this time with more meaning than any kiss we have shared.

"Please David, give me you heart, give me you soul, drive your cock into my body."

June could feel the entire length of my throbbing cock resting on her naked tummy. I kissed her one more time and slowly dragged it lower until I fell between her thighs. I teased with the entire length massaging up and down her swollen petals. I slowly placed the head at her opening and we both quietly assured each other we wanted this.

I felt June's hands reaching for my arms and tenderly holding me there as I pushed by stiff cock through her petals and into her flower. June closed her eyes briefly as she started to absorb the pressure of my cock has it opened up her tight channel. I continued gently pushing until the entire length was planted deep into her womb.

Lowering my lips to hers June again whispered. "I love you David." I rested my cock still while she took a few deep breaths and opened her eyes once more. Staring into her eyes I whispered back. "I love you too June."

It was not long until our hips began the dance of love. We both moaned and groaned with pleasure as my rock hard cock moved out then plunged deep into June's wonderful pussy. June raised her legs and wrapped them around my torso; we were dancing like our bodies have always known how to please each other. The rythem picked up in speed and intensity, our hearts started to race, June's face went blush as so did mine. We didn't want to stop and we didn't want the pleasure to end.

We both screamed primal words of passion, my cock felt like it was tightly wrapped in warm soft velvet as it drove deeper and deeper with each stroke. June wanted more, begged for more, I thrust as hard as possible, sweat began to drain out our pours, the was bed wet from sweat and love juice flowing from our connection.

Finally my balls tightened up, my cock went totally rigid, June lifted her head from the pillow and fastened her lips to my mouth and screamed inside my mouth as she body burst into a pleasure filled orgasm beyond any she had ever experienced.

My entire cock felt like it exploded as hot seeds sprayed deep into her womb. I crammed my body tight into her hips and felt explosion after explosion filling her tight body. "Oh god June!" Our mutual orgasms lasted forever it seemed. I felt June's tongue tasting the deeps of my mouth as we kissed passionately.

After that incredible series of burst our young bodies started to melt. The sensation of making love to June completely over shadowed any guilt I had about her marriage to George. George was never around when June triumphed in her career; he was never there for her when she needed love, George has never felt any responsibility for anything.

Gently holding each other we fell on our sides and stay as one. Slow thrusts continued as we both wanted to enjoy the sensation of being connected. Still rock hard my cock was warm and sensitive to the grip June had on me. I felt every time she tightened then carefully released my cock from the deeps of her body.

"I know I must be patient June, but please know I am not giving you up, ever"!

"I told George before I left I needed to find love, it has been missing far to long. Don't worry David, we will be together sooner than you think."

With that we drifted off into a deep cuddle and slept the entire night so very soundly, comforted by each other's presence.

12