A Trip to the Mountains Pt. 03

Story Info
A view from the window.
2.8k words
4.28
4.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was originally written as a letter to my wife as a way to break up the monotony of the first COVID lockdown. She liked it and told me I should publish it somewhere.

Hopefully you enjoy it as well.

Day 4

The next morning we stayed in bed and held each other while we drank coffee and watched the morning news. I let you sleep on "my side" of the bed, so you were in front of me as I traced your naked body from your shoulder to just past your bum.

You were almost cat like by pushing yourself into my hand whenever I reached an area that you felt needed more attention. I rubbed your shoulders, down your side and whenever I reached your bottom, you pushed it out toward my hand. I took the hint and paid almost exclusive attention to your now wiggling bottom.

I took turns squeezing, rubbing, kneading and once in a while giving you a light spank. We went on like this for almost half an hour.

What a great way to spend a morning I thought. All of the crazy excitement of the last couple of days was exhilarating, but this was different. This was just you and me laying in bed naked without a care in the world. No sexy outfits, no cowboys, just the two of us nude sipping coffee and exploring each other's bodies.

When the news ended you reached behind, gave my penis a squeeze and suggested that we try out the shower. It was absolutely made for two people to use together. One person would have been lost in there by themselves.

I turned on the water and fiddled with the controls so the room started filling with warm steam. You stepped in and I marveled at how incredibly gorgeous you were as the warm water and steam covered your body. We stayed close as we shampooed our hair.

At home, we have to do some very tricky maneuvers to get past each other. In this shower, we almost needed an usher.

Our bodies were slick from the suds and we slid over each other. The bubbles around your breasts were simply too inviting to leave alone. I reached up and gently took them in my hands. You reached your hands over your head as I started below, and eventually moved my hands over allowing your nipples to pass through each finger.

You turned your back to me and pushed your bum into my penis. The steam was making it hard to see, but I didn't need to see anything. By this point, I knew every square inch of your body. My hands went to your shoulders as you made circles with your ass.

The shampoo and conditioner made your skin slippery as my hands slid all over you. Your bum had received a whole lot of attention already that morning, but it was about to get more.

I took my very hard penis in my hand and started to rub it between your cheeks. You let out a long groan as you reached forward to rest your hands on the warm tile.

Slowly I moved up, down and side to side with myself. Stooping low, I slid past your lips and gave you a few gentle taps on the way by. For all of the rubbing and attention you had received that morning, this was the first time that I had even brushed against your lady bits.

Every inch of our bodies was slippery with soap and steam, but as I slid against your lips, you were even more slippery.

I turned you around and we kissed. Your breasts slid up and down my chest as our hands explored. I nudged you to the bench in the back of the shower and sat you down.

Starting at your mouth, I kissed down your body to your thighs. Last night you pushed my head down and imagined Billy was licking you. This was entirely different. This was just us. Just me in front of you. I rubbed up and down your thighs as you laid back against the wall.

Last night was kind of fast and furious, but this was very slow and deliberate. Last night I was in a rush to make you come. This morning, I wanted to take my time. I slowly circled my fingers around the outside of your lips.

You laid back and enjoyed the sensation of being loved and wanted. My fingers and tongue took turns slowly running all over you.

The steam was thick in the air and your breasts were glistening with moisture. Your eyes were closed tight as I continued to lick and tease. There was no direct rhythm that I was trying to match, just slowly circling all around you. I was in no hurry and you seemed to be enjoying yourself.

You spread your legs as wide as possible giving me complete access and your breathing became slightly ragged. I acquiesced and began to flick the tip of my tongue across your clitoris. Still working slowly but more deliberately, I could tell that you were about to come. You were now moaning loudly and the amazing sounds were echoing off the tiled walls.

With a flurry I swirled my tongue up and down and you tensed up, then released and then tensed up again as the waves or orgasm washed over you.

You went limp on the bench and ran your fingers through my wet hair. A big grin appeared on your face and you looked down at me and told me you loved me. After a minute or two, I stood up in front of you and awed at the beauty of your steamy nakedness.

You leaned forward so your face was in front of my penis. You looked me directly in the eyes as you took me in your mouth. The sensation was amazing. Your mouth was warm and wet and the visual was something out of a dream.

You were also not in a rush and seemed to be relishing making me feel incredible. Your hands cupped your massive, soapy breasts as your beautiful lips wrapped around me.

As you moved up and down, you started to make loud "Mmmmmmm" sounds and the added sensation was mind blowing. You took me into your hand and started to stroke my shaft while your other hand supported both of your breasts.

With a firm grip, you plunged me between your soapy cleavage and moved my penis all across your chest.

Now it was my turn to tense up as you quickly stroked me over your nipples. I erupted and covered your entire chest as you looked up at me and smiled.

Day 5

We were running low on supplies (read red wine and Prosecco) so I decided to drive to the store to replenish the cellar. You seemed content in your jammies, so I gave you a kiss and said I would be back in a couple of hours.

As I pulled the big truck out of the driveway, I had to wait while another truck came past. I did a bit of a double take as the driver gave me a wave. It was the blonde who opened the door for us at the roadhouse. She gave me a big smile and turned onto the little road up the mountain to Billy's place.

My trip was uneventful if not a little time consuming. The grocery store had everything I needed, but I took a bit of a detour on the way back. The area was majestic and I wanted to say that I saw more of it than just the cabin, grocery store and a roadhouse.

When I returned to the cabin, you were upstairs and didn't come down right away. As I was putting the groceries away, you came down looking a little flushed. I gave you a kiss and asked what you had been up to.

"Nothing much. Just taking in the sights."

You gave my bum a squeeze and told me how nice it was up here. We put the rest of the groceries away and talked about our plans for dinner. You popped down on the couch and said that you were going to take it easy for a couple of minutes. I walked by, gave you a kiss on the noggin and went upstairs to jump in the shower.

When I got upstairs, I noticed that the chair in the bedroom had been turned so that it was facing out toward the window. I didn't think anything of it and went to grab a towel.

As I walked by the chair, I looked out the window and noticed that from the second floor, you could see the little green roof of Billy's cabin quite a bit more clearly than from the deck. I made a mental note to tell you about the blonde visitor and started for the shower.

Something caught my eye as I walked past. It was Billy walking on the wraparound deck. I walked to the window to get a better look and realized that what I saw was actually not Billy, rather his blue flannel shirt.

Upon closer inspection, I saw that it was the blonde from earlier wearing his shirt. The shirt was unbuttoned all the way and she was wearing it more like a nightgown. She was nude underneath and I could clearly see her breasts and that she was a natural blonde.

Billy appeared behind her and offered a bottle of beer. He was only wearing a pair of boxers, and without a shirt, his muscles were on full display. He didn't look like a body builder, but more like a soccer player.

She took a drink from the beer and he gave her a playful slap on the behind. The beers were obviously a post-coital celebration. I stepped to the side of the window so they wouldn't see me and noticed that the cushions on the chair were rumpled. I stared at them for a moment, then looked at the window sill.

There were faint footprints on the wall below the window and instantly I realized what had happened. You had been watching them through the window! What a little pervert I thought.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. My mind was racing as I stepped in. I thought about the rumpled cushions and the footprints on the wall. They were far apart. I knew exactly what you were doing. You were watching them have sex and touching yourself.

I looked down and saw I was hard. I hadn't even shampooed yet. The thought of you watching them and touching yourself was such a turn on, but I felt a little weird about you being a peeping Tom.

It turns out my reservations about your voyeurism were not strong enough to stop me from being incredibly excited. My mind was filled with mental images of you sitting there with your legs spread wide rubbing yourself.

I had packed the softish, clear dildo and now that was all I could think about. You watching Billy with the blonde while you pleasured yourself with the dildo. I could picture it sliding deep into you and then back out matching the rhythm of the two of them. In my mind you were wishing that every time he thrust into her, he was trusting into you.

While the image of you by the fire with your breasts covered in champagne was one of the sexiest things I had ever actually seen, the mental image of you with the dildo was even more incredible.

Without even realizing I was doing it, I looked down to see that I was stroking myself. I closed my eyes and continued the movie playing in my head.

You were laid back on the chair with your legs open as wide as you could make them. One of your hands was rubbing back and forth over your clit, while the other one plunged the dildo in and out of your pussy. You were absolutely soaking wet and mumbling something to yourself.

I closed my eyes more tightly and tried to hear what you were saying. Because it was a mental fantasy, I could now hear you.

I'll spare you the exact words that I heard in my mind, but they are quite similar to things you said earlier in the story.

As soon as I "heard" that, I came all over the shower floor. It was almost embarrassing how turned on I was. I quickly shampooed my hair, gave myself a cursory scrub down and stepped out of the shower.

After a brief towel down, I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt and headed downstairs. I wasn't sure how I was going to look you in the eyes after what you had just been doing in my mind.

When I got downstairs you were still laying in the couch. I went to the kitchen, poured you a glass of wine and delivered it to you.

"So Honey, what did you do when I was at the store?"

You looked up at me could see from my look that I knew something was up.

"Well...after you left, I went upstairs to get dressed. And...when I walked by the window, I looked out and saw Billy standing on his deck."

You took a big sip of whine and looked down at the cushion of the couch as if there were something there.

"Then...when I looked a little more closely through the window, he must have seen me. He gave me a big wave, so I waved back at him."

You still hadn't really looked at me, but seemed content to study the couch.

"We just kind of looked at each other for a while and exchanged waves. Then a woman came out onto the deck. I'm not sure, but I actually think it was the woman who we saw at the roadhouse a couple of days ago. They chatted for a while on the deck and I just decided to... move the chair over and read a magazine by the window."

You looked over at me and smiled.

"After they talked for a while, she looked over at the window and gave me a big wave. I kind of waved back and went back to reading my magazine. Well...then they started kissing. They both knew that I was there, but I guess they didn't mind. Well, like I said, they started kissing and stuff, so I just put my head down and read for a little while. When I looked back out, both of them had their shirts off and they were really kind of going at it."

When you looked up at me, your cheeks were flushed. After another sip of wine you continued.

"They were standing right on the deck and they knew that I could see them. They kissed like that for a while, then the woman looked over at me and I think she giggled. Then, she pulled down Billy's jeans and went down on him right in the middle of the deck! He looked over at me and gave a much more subdued wave this time."

Your tone shifted lower.

"They knew I could see! I kind of waved back and thought about your story of the guy who was inspecting the drywall. I wasn't trying to be a pervert! I think Billy must have seen us on the deck the other day and figured that he would return the favor."

I smiled at you and urged you to continue.

"She was down there for a couple of minutes, then she stood up and walked over to the railing. Billy came up behind her and pulled her jeans down. Well...then...they just started having sex. They were both looking right at me!

"Did you use your dildo?" I asked.

By me asking the question, the hard part was over. It would have been hard for you to tell me that you touched yourself while watching them, but by me bringing it up, you didn't have to.

"No. But I ah...did use my fingers. It was so sexy. He is so very good looking and you kept trying to encourage me to turn him on and fantasize."

"Obviously they wanted you to watch them Honey. Hell, he waved to you when she had his dick in her mouth."

"I just kept thinking about the drywall guy and how sexy you thought it was. Honestly, I was as turned on as I have ever been. He was so fucking hot. They went at it for an hour."

The floodgates seemed to open up.

"I lost track of how many times I came. I think she did as well. He was really good! And when they both finally collapsed in a heap, they waved one last time. I closed my shaking legs and waved back."