A Trip to The Sexually Overt Hotel

Story Info
Jackson shares his slut with strangers at the hotel.
3.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*this is set in a completely fictional hotel in London UK

*this is my first time publishing anything I've written, any constructive comments / feedback welcome

He'd insisted on booking the hotel for our trip to London, keeping it a surprise right until we arrived at the doors outside. Dorm, while it sounded like a school trip hostel hotel it was nothing of the sort. A boutique hotel catering to the sexually overt and kinky, like the London version of that hotel in New York where it is expected to see people fucking in windows.

The staff were a delight and rooms more than suitably bougie, not in reds and blacks usually associated with the bdsm and kink scene but deep forest green velvets with concrete and copper fixtures. Big windows along one side of the room overlooking a park below, which flooded the room with natural light.

As soon as I'd finished my perusing he caught me round the waist and pulled me in close, one hand in my hair, kissing me deep and urgently.

"Strip." He demanded, in a low grumble.

I looked at him wide eyed, arching one eyebrow as a hint of a smile tugged at the corner of my lips. The thought process of whether to be good straight away playing out across my face. I decided I probably didn't need to misbehave and pulled my dress over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra so turned round and bent over as I slid my thong over my peachy ass.

Feeling very smug I turned back round to see him sitting on the metal bench seat at the end of the bed.

There was a knock at the door and male voice from the other side called, "Room service."

"I've ordered us some drinks, go let him in." I could hear the enjoyment of the anticipated situation in his voice. Now truly wide eyed I looked at him in disbelief.

"Go on, don't leave him waiting. I know you'll enjoy showing yourself off as much as he'll enjoy the view." He chided me, jovially.

I knew he was right and while I had no hang ups about my body or being naked I tried to be considerate that maybe not everyone wanted to see me prancing about naked.

I wandered over to the door very aware of the sound of my feet padding along the wooden flooring and swung it open, stepping aside to allow the young man in to set down our drinks. He drank up the site of me, taking a minute to enjoy it before coming into the large room. Purposefully, he placed the tray down slowly so he could spend time observing the dynamic in the room. He took one last long look over my body, met my eye and smiled to himself as he left. Jackson had moved to the door and tipped the young man on his way out not only with a £20 but also, little to my knowledge, with instructions to come back in half an hour.

We toasted to the short break away and enjoyed some of our drinks before Jackson looked at me seriously.

"Go and sit on the metal bench, in the middle, facing away from the bed" he said dominantly, changing the tone in the room. It was impressive that such a short sentence could leave me feeling so wanton so quickly.

He'd specified the bit of the bench that he hadn't been sat on so it was cold to the touch as I gingerly perched on it.

Walking in close to me until his legs were between mine and his hands were roaming across my breasts, every so often roughly tweaking my nipples, he brought his lips close to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to play with you, and then blindfold you and have others play with you until you leave a puddle of your own juices on top of that box. And then I'm going to have someone watch while you lick it clean.

I felt the heat in my body going straight to both my cheeks and pussy, flushed with the embarrassment of eager anticipation for the intended humiliation. I knew my cunt was already wet with excitement.

"Spread your knees and keep them like that the whole time so I can see what an eager little slut you are."

He pulled and twisted my nipples which caused me to moan with pleasure. He was unrelenting in this sweet torture, until I was on the edge of cumming and then pulled his hands away. I made an audibly disgruntled noise and he chuckled as he walked to his bag. He climbed onto the bed behind me, gathered my hair so it all fell down my back and then placed a blindfold over my eyes, tying it tightly.

"You look stunning," he whispered in my ear as he lightly ran his fingers over my body, causing me to shiver in delight.

My head turned slightly as there had been a knock at the door. I listened eagerly to Jackson letting this person into the room trying to work out who it was. I heard him tell the stranger what was going on and he asked them to help make me wet by playing with me however they liked as long as my pussy stayed over the bench and I didn't cum.

The stranger wandered over to me, standing right in front of me, so close I could almost feel the heat from their body. It was killing me to not know who this person was. They reached out and roughly grabbed my breasts, from their large eager hands I decided they must be male.

"May I?" The stranger questioned Jackson.

Although I heard no audible reply, so I had no more of an idea of what was about to happen. However I did realise I recognised his voice, I'd already heard it this afternoon but was struggling to place it.

My thoughts were interrupted as he slapped my face with his hard cock. Automatically my mouth opened, eager to taste the strangers dick.

"Mmm, you are a good little slut," he said as he held my head still, slowly working his cock in and out of my mouth deeper and deeper each time. He pulled himself almost all the way out, resting the tip of his penis on my lips. I eagerly bobbed my head trying to take more of his dick, causing him to snicker before taking his cock away completely.

I made confused motions of looking around trying to work out what had just happened.

I heard the clink of ice and then sharp coldness of ice being trailed over my nipples caused me to jolt upright.

"Hope you enjoyed your drinks," he commented casually, and then I realised it was porter that had brought up the room service. Before I had a chance to make any facial expression of my realisation his cock was back in my mouth and he was holding my head steady as he fucked my face. His cock was perfectly rock hard, but not quite as large as Jackson's so it easily slid to the back of my throat. It wasn't long until he was convulsing with pleasure, copious amounts of his cum covering my tongue. I made sure to scoop up any that had escaped my mouth, and devoured that too. He held my face firmly in front of his penis once he was spent to ensure I licked his cock clean.

He walked back to where Jackson was sat, had a short interaction that I couldn't hear and then left the room. My head turned automatically towards the door when I heard the latch closing. Turning back as I heard Jackson's footsteps, I hoped he was going to take my blindfold off just so I could see his handsome face.

But instead he kissed my cheek, twisted my nipples and whispered in my ear, "Good girl, bet you're soaking wet now you little slut, I can see a little puddle of excitement starting to form, but it's not quite big enough to lick up yet".

I was trying to follow his footsteps back across the room, as I sat in complete darkness. I heard the door go again and wondered if he'd arrange more people. Instead I didn't hear it shut but heard Jackson sit down, waiting. Not knowing how many people were walking past and could see me sat here, legs spread and blindfolded, I was getting so horny that I thought I could cum just from the anticipation. And then I heard Jackson speak, bringing me back into the reality.

"Do you both want to come in and play with my perfect little slut and then watch her lick up her own juices?"

I heard murmurs of a reply and then the door shut.

Jackson and the two people stood so close I was sure if I reached out I would touch them but I knew this would displease Jackson so I waited patiently, like a good girl, while they discussed me as if I wasn't there.

Jackson explained the rules to them and I could sense that they all turned to look at me.

"She's quite lovely," said a male voice, Scottish lit, that again sounded so familiar.

"Mmm, not sure where I'd like to start," his female companion purred in agreement.

I raised an eyebrow, I didn't often play with other women but this one had a delightful voice and I love feeling wanted. Her heels clacked over the hard floor as she neared me, she knelt in front of me and took my face in her hands before kissing me lightly, teasingly, testing my response. I leaned in to her touch so she kissed me deeper before trailing kisses down my neck and collar bones, to my nipples. Her touch to this point had been delicate so it shocked me when she then took my nipple in her mouth and teased it roughly with her teeth, pulling and biting. My shock quickly gave way to pleasure, dropping my head back and moaning. This caused her to bite harder, only when I was whimpering between pleasure and pain did she then stop.

"Did you enjoy that slut?" She asked in her purring voice. I nodded in response but she wanted me to use words.

"Yes, I did" I replied breathlessly.

"And what do you say when someone pleasures you?"

"Yes, I did, thank you" I corrected.

"Good girl, I'd like you to play with my nipples, now, while my partner plays with you. Stand up, turn around and kneel on the bench, keeping your pussy over the same spot as your lovely fella has already told you you must. I shall direct your hips if you're not quite right." She told me in a matter of fact way as she took my hand to pull me up. I climbed onto the bench and knelt as she directed, she moved my hips slightly and then moved my hands to the bed so that I was bent over slightly.

"God, of course, I know that ass," I heard her partner remark as I stood and turned. "I thought I knew her from the hair but that ass is one that, even though I only ever saw it clothed, I wouldn't forget."

My mind was whirring now, so I did know the voice, I was trying so hard to place it when I heard him say, "we used to work together."

Jackson must have asked where he knew me from. That was it, he was the CMO from that last company I had worked at. I mean saying we worked together is a bit of a stretch but fuck I can't believe he is now here seeing me naked and about to play with me. I knew how smug Jackson would be knowing this just added to my delicious humiliation.

He strode over to me as his partner climbed on the bed and positioned her now topless self below me, she pulled my head down to kiss her as he grabbed my bum. He ran his hands over it and then removed them, I stilled at the lack of touch which his partner responded to by pulling my head down towards her chest. I kissed her breasts, grazing one of her nipples with my lips. Due to the blindfold I had to use touch to work out how she was laid below me. Taking her nipple in my mouth she gasped, I used one hand to stroke her other breast and found she liked it about as rough as I did. Pulling and tweaking her nipples mixed with small bites and sucking seemed to elicit an enjoyable response from her.

*Smack* his hand came down on my back side hard, that's why he'd pulled his touch away. He brought down slap after slap on my ass while I played with his girlfriend's breasts, I could feel my ass getting redder and redder and the heat from his hand was noticeably more with each strike. As I started to cry out his girlfriend gently but firmly held on to the sides of my face, a quiet instruction not to stop pleasuring her.

I knew if he was spanking me that Jackson would have agreed to it and would let him know when was enough, as if right on cue, "Ahem" Jackson coughed and my new play partner stopped spanking me.

Rubbing my ass gentle he then moved and covered me in soft kisses. His girlfriend had released my head and was moving below me. I knew I was moving my head around as if I was looking between both of them either side of me.

"You're going to lick me out while you get licked out," she said to me firmly.

If it wasn't for the blindfold she would have seen my eyes go wide, I usually never would but I had an overwhelming urge to pleasure this woman and ducked my head down to where I assumed her body was, hoping for her stomach so I could kiss my way down her torso slowly. Luckily I was about right in my guess of where she had positioned herself below me. I stroked up her inner thigh with my hand so that I could use this as a guide for my trail of kisses. My tongue found her cunt and licked up her slit before finding her clit, she moaned in response and this was all the confirmation I needed. I buried my face in her pussy as her partner did the same to me, every time I pulled away to gasp with pleasure she would raise her hips to me and hold my head firmly to remind me that it was her pleasure that was most important right now. Her partner pulled away from my cunt knowing I wasn't allowed to cum and that she was close. He wanted to watch me make his girlfriend cum.

I knew the puddle of my own juices was going to be ridiculous, I was so wet.

I focused on the top of her clit, small licks of my tongue in this area seemed to have her bucking as if she was close.

And then she came hard before sitting up and kissing me, pulling back, "Good girl," she said before kissing me again. Making me smile.

She got up and got dressed and I could tell her and her boyfriend were flirting, eager to carry on their evening back at their own room.

Jackson gently touched my shoulders, supporting me as he helped me off the bench. He kissed me deeply before murmuring in my ear, "You're so fucking hot, I can't wait to fuck you. I could feel how hard he was for me as he pulled me close to him.

"You both seem eager to enjoy each other but if you would stay just a little longer to see my slut finish her humiliation that would be great" Jackson addressed the couple.

"Of course," the woman replied as if she hadn't considering doing anything else.

"Kneel down, hands behind your back," he demanded of me as he sat on the edge of the bench, ready to guided my head first to my puddle of juices, and then to his cock once the couple hand left.

I did as he said, he reached over and gathered my hair with his hands, this action always made me melt with anticipation, and then pushed my head firmly but gently towards the bench. Tongue out I was ready to complete my humiliation and I licked up my own juices hungrily from the bench, like a good little slut.

This elicited a small giggle of pure joy from the women in the couple.

"Can we take her blindfold off just before we leave, I'd like to get a proper look at your beautiful slut," she asked.

"Slut?" Jackson questioned for my consent.

I nodded in reply.

"Ok, kneel between my legs," he replied.

I moved between his legs facing outwards the same way as him as he untied my blindfold. I felt protected there in that position with him and he knew that while I was happy to see who I had just played with I wasn't going to move from that spot, with him, until they'd left.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light in the room and then I looked up at the couple, he was just as attractive as he had been when we worked together and she was stunning, matching her voice perfectly. She smiled down at me and then crouch and kissed me one last time before they left, ensuring the door was closed firmly behind them.

"Well done my slut, you were wonderful today and have made me very proud," Jackson beamed, as I turned on my knees to face him.

"Please, please fuck me now," I begged, clearly so overstimulated and in want of release.

He chuckled, a low throaty sound that sent delightful shivers down my back.

"I plan to," he replied while gathering my hair once more.

I knew he wanted me to suck his cock first and was delighted to comply. I reached up, undid his jeans, pulled them off him and quickly did the same with his boxers, freeing his beautiful cock. He sat back on the bench and again firmly pushed my head down but this time my mouth opened eagerly to take his cock. He held my head firm as his cock hit the back of my throat.

"Look at me," he demanded as my eyes started to water.

He pulled my head back to the tip to allow me some air. He repeated this pattern a few times before pulling my head off him completely.

"What do you want?" He asked gruffly, all previous niceties gone as he gave into his uncontrollable desire.

"Please, please fuck me, use your little slut, please." I begged urgently.

"Well since you asked so nicely."

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me before throwing me on the bed. He pulled my hips towards him as he climbed on the bed, lifting my heels onto his shoulders, my legs lay against his strong chest as he plunged his cock deep into my dripping cunt. I arched my back and groaned as he filled me. He paused deep inside me making sure I needed no extra foreplay, I looked at him and he knew I needed him to fuck me hard. He pulled back and again plunged himself into me, this time harder, but this time there was no pause. He fucked me hard and fast till we were both on the edge.

"Cum for me now Slut." he commanded. This pushed me over the edge and I came hard, my pussy tightening around his cock causing him to cum. He slowed his fucking while I finished cumming and then collapsed on top of me. He rolled off me and scooped me up, pulling me into his chest.

"Good girl," he whispered into my hair.