A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was an empathy demon. He fed off the emotions of others. The more negative the emotion to the victim, the tastier and more fulfilling it was to the creature. His powers could increase that negative emotion too. All he needed was a small thread to pull on, something to get his fingers into and then unravel. And this nymph, he thought, has lots of threads.

He had another trick up his sleeve too, or around his neck in this case. This one was supplied by the master to try and take this Sun Nymph out of the picture. As he neared he stopped, close enough now to use his abilities. He waited again

Espin awoke the next morning in a foul mood. She had slept badly. Her dreams haunting her and making her restless. She dreamt of her childhood and how she had been treated growing up, made even more bitter now that the truth of her origin had been revealed.

"Fuckers," she mumbled to herself. It wasn't just the anger inside her, the news of the prophecy was causing her great anxiety. Knowing that the fate of the planet could rest in her hands. She wasn't positive she could be trusted to make the right decision. There were only a handful of people on this planet she would consider worth saving, and now she was away from them she wasn't sure even they would convince her.

Obviously there was Serenity. She loved her, she knew. But how long would that last. Espin knew Serenity would hurt her too at some point, just like Princess Aiader did. Espin couldn't cope with that happening again. Maybe it was easier and safer alone.

Espin sat and wallowed in self pity for most of the morning, her emotions flicking from one to the other, none of them good for her. If only she knew they were being amplified from below.

Espin was bought out of her sulking by the sound of whistling in the early afternoon. She looked down from the high branch she was sat on to see a man in the clearing below. He was looking around, searching for something. Espin got on all fours and peered over the edge.

He looked like your average hiker. He had a backpack, blue t-shirt, brown combat trousers, and walking boots. Espin flew lower to get a better look. There was something about this man, she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

As she neared she noticed how handsome he was. Short dark unruly hair, and stubble on his face. It gave him a rugged look. His body was well built. He turned and looked directly at her. Espin backed into the tree in surprise.

"Hello nymph," he said. He smiled at her. His most charming smile, he thought. How could she resist.

"Hello," Espin said, her senses on high alert now. She knew he wasn't human, she could feel the glamour pouring off him, trying to entice her in. "Can I help you?"

"Maybe," he said. "Maybe I can help you more though." He watched the nymph come closer. He noticed straight away how pretty she was. He thought he could make this job a lot more interesting.

"Is that a fact," Espin said. "It sounds like you've been looking for me?" He was handsome, Espin thought. Shame she was so small.

"Oh no. That's not true," he lied. "I was just in the area. I sensed your distress and came to offer my services."

"Are you some kind of Gigolo?" Espin joked. "Cause I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a bit too small for that." She was intrigued though about what this man had to offer.

"My name's Drek," he said. "Not a Gigolo. More of a helper for the soul than the body. Though I'm happy to help with both if I can." He smiled the charming smile again.

Espin laughed. "You are the charmer aren't you Drek," she said. She wasn't usually easily fooled, but his power was working hard on her, and in her vulnerable state she was an easy target. "So you're going to whisk all my troubles away. Do we have to sing a happy song afterwards."

"Close, but no song needed. I can offer a solution to all your problems though at least," Drek said. "And deep down something I know you desire. I can turn you human."

"That's not my desire," Espin said.

"I obviously know you better than yourself," Drek replied. "Think about it." He watched as she slipped into deep thought.

Espin did and it didn't take long before she realised the benefits of becoming human. If she did the prophecy wouldn't be about her. It said a Sun nymph not a human. She couldn't bear the responsibility of such a decision. Also, she couldn't really guarantee the choice she would make, sometimes the anger inside her was so strong.

Her life would be shorter, but was that such a bad thing. Life had never been easy for her, so why make it stretch longer than it needed to be. The added bonus was maybe getting to try that cock of Drek's. That might be worth the change alone, she joked to herself.

Serenity's face flashed through her mind. What about Red, she thought. She had fallen in love with her and would miss her deeply. But would it last? Would Red get bored of her personality, the constant jokes, and sarcasm. Would serenity just end up leaving her alone. She wasn't sure she could take the heartache again.

Becoming human sounded the easiest way out, and Espin wasn't normally the one to shy away from an easy out. Serenity would have been enough for her to say no, but with Drek's magic twisting it's way into her, she decided his way was the only way.

"Okay," she said. "Let's do it big boy."

Drek smiled. Too easy. Espin's emotions had been too strong. She hadn't had a chance. The incantation itself would be a hard one. Whenever you transformed something it always fought to return itself to its original state. It was always easier to transform something back than it was to transform it into something. It would also take a while to take a permanent hold. Roughly 24 hours by Drek's guess.

He would have to keep her busy, and already knew how they were going to pass the time. He imagined the nymph would be keen to try out her new body. And of course, he was a gentleman enough to want to help her.

"Are you sure it's what you want?" Drek said. He knew it was, he just wanted to make it sound like it was her choice.

"What are you wanting for?" Espin said. "I told you yes. Let's not fuck around, or I'll change my mind."

No you won't, Drek thought. He started the incantation in his head. Ancient words caused his hands to glow green, he lifted them towards Espin.

Espin felt her body tingle and glow warm as she grew. Her body enlarged until her brown boots touched the floor. Her wings disappeared and she shimmered as she reached the dizzying height of 5'2". Her body in exactly the same perfect proportions as when she was tiny. Luckily her clothes grew with her.

She stood there and touched her face and then ran her hands over her body. Feeling her arms and legs. It felt amazing. She really was big.

"Holy shit," Espin said. She caressed her thin waist and flat stomach. "I'm human."

Drek smiled. "And a very pretty human you make too," he said. He couldn't help but look her over. He had been warned of her beauty and of course noticed when she was little, but now she was big it was intoxicating. He couldn't stop his penis hardening in his combats as he watched her explore her new human body.

"You like my new body then?" Espin said, nodding towards the obvious bulge in his combats. He looked big, and she wanted it. She didn't want to waste any time in finding out what one felt like inside. She squeezed her breasts, her nipples hardening quickly against the fabric. Fuck, I'm horny, she thought. She stepped forward and touched him through the fabric of his trousers.

"It's perfect," he said. And it really was. "Shall we make sure it's satisfactory?" He looked down into her eyes as she started undoing his trousers. This was a fun mission, he thought. He shook the backpack off, letting it drop to the ground.

"I think we should make sure it works properly," Espin agreed. She inserted a hand into his trousers and gripped his now throbbing hard cock. It felt so big to Espin. "I've always wanted to touch one of these." She pulled it out and moaned. It was 8 inches long and thick.

Drek leant down and kissed Espin deeply as she stroked his cock. Their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Espin suddenly thought of Serenity and felt bad. She had fallen in love with her and didn't want to hurt her. She pulled back from the kiss, her hand stopped stroking the cock, but still gripped it firmly. Drek watched her hesitation with amusement.

"You think they'll ever accept you?" Drek asked. "After all these years of discrimination. Forget them and come with me." He touched her thigh and slid his hand up her skirt, his fingers came around to the inside and touched her between the legs. Espin groaned loudly as a finger tip pushed between her pussy lips. She forgot Serenity.

"Oh Fuck," she moaned as his finger went deeper into her. She started stroking him again. Groaning loudly again. She was lost to him now.

Espin let his fingers explore her insides for a bit. Moaning at the intrusion. She then pulled his hand out and dropped to her knees. The cock stood hard and eager in front of her face. She leant forward and kissed and licked her way around the shaft, inching up, before swallowing him into her mouth. Her lips stretched around it.

She worked on it like she had witnessed the humans do. Wanking him off with her mouth, his moans spurring her on.

She yelped in surprise as he reached down and lifted her up. He easily spun her upside down, her skirt falling down around her waist. She opened her legs wide and Drek buried his face between them. She moaned loudly as she took his cock back into her mouth.

"Fuck yes!" Espin moaned on his shaft. Drek's tongue pushed between her hot engorged pussy lips. Tasting her juices and exploring her inside. He then attacked her clit. Her moans grew frantic quickly.

Espin's senses overloaded. Lightheaded from being upside down, the cock down her throat, and the tongue pleasuring her was all too much.

"I'm cumming," she cried out. Drek gripped her harder, licked her harder, as her body started shaking. Pleasure tore through her body as she orgasmed, her cunt flooded. Her legs shot out straight as they spasmed violently.

Drek drank in the juices that flooded her pussy, enjoying the taste of her. He wanted her badly now, and couldn't stop himself as he spun her upright and lowered her down onto his solid penis. He held her by her thin waist, easing her down onto him.

Espin was still cumming as she felt the tip of the cock press into her opening. She groaned loudly as it inched into, stretching her opening. She was aware this was the first cock she had ever had entering her, and she savoured the moment. The thick head stretched her wide as her pussy resisted. Then Drek lowered her further, and she groaned loudly as the head broke through the tightness, and she slid down the shaft. The cock sliding deep inside her.

"Oh fuck," Espin moaned. Her legs trembled with pleasure. She was leaning back, her hands locked around his neck. He was strong and held her easily.

"Do you like it inside you?" Drek asked. He started lifting her up and down slowly. Allowing her to come high up his shaft before he dropped her back down.

"Hell yes!" Espin said, the movement and pleasure of the cock inside her blurred her thoughts. Drek moved her faster, thrusting into her now as she came down. She felt an orgasm building again, or was it the same one still going. She didn't know anymore.

Drek was grunting now with every thrust. He was close too. The beautiful slender body sliding up and down his cock was too much to take. She was so tight and as he looked at her flat tensed stomach he imagined how far the cock buried itself inside her. He admired the pert breasts thrust out, jiggling slightly from her movement.

"I'm cumming," Drek said. He held on desperately to stay in control. His true image threatening to break free.

"Me too!" Espin cried out. "Cum in me. I want to feel it inside me." She desperately wanted to feel what it was like.

Drek grunted loudly, moans escaping his lips as he pushed her down hard onto his shaft. Espin felt him fill her up. His cock exploding inside her. She screamed as another orgasm racked her body, sending her into spasms again. Drek gripped her hard, his fingers digging into her exposed ribs as she arched backwards.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Espin repeated over and over again as her body shook. She loved the feel of the cock throbbing and twitching inside her as it finished emptying its load. She pulled herself forward against Drek and held on tight.

Drek couldn't believe his luck as he held her. This was the best mission ever. The next 24 hours would be fun, he just had to keep her busy for the change to take shape permanently. Then she would be stuck as a human forever. Much easier to kill her that way, if he had too, as a Sun nymph it was too unpredictable. It would be a shame if he did, but The Master wanted her out of the way, and Drek was eager to please.

Espin moaned as cum filled her. She liked being human. Serenity crossed her mind briefly, a need to get away overtook her, a need to get back to her, to the one she loved, and then it disappeared.

Drek smiled. That was close, he thought. He would have to keep an eye on her emotions.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.


12