A True Surprise

Story Info
Chris just got into town and headed to the new Book Store.
2k words
4.15
17.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was exhausted, it's been two hours since his last stop, and it was getting late, but he's almost there. Only a couple miles left. Thinking about his day, Chris remembered waking at six. He climbed from his bed and he looked through the dim light to see his girlfriend sleeping with her back to him. He pulled the clean pants he prepared the night before from the arm of the couch. Slightly stiff, they hugged his crotch as he buttoned them closed. He stepped into his boots as he picked up the red t-shirt from the couch. Walking around the bed he watched her stillness as he considered his words. Chris reached down and cupped her hand.

"I'm leaving. I'll call you at my first stop."

Her eyes were on his, but she didn't say anything. It's nothing new. She hasn't really spoken to him in over a week. Not since he told her he was going home. She has always hated his family.

She simply said, "Bye, be safe."

He stood and turned toward the door. He realized that he wasn't upset. It made him sad, but he just continued out to his truck.

His mind snapped back as he read the exit sign. He missed his exit. It wasn't a big deal. He can take the next exit and take a couple extra sideroads to the hotel. He is staying at the Days Inn just off the toll road for a week while he finds a new place to live. His new job required the move, but it really was just a reason to come home.

Chris paid the toll, he exited to the right, and as the streetlight's dim glow lit the pavement. He was astounded to see this area had changed so drastically since he left. The houses seemed darker.

Suddenly, the dark street was stricken by a bright neon light from a sign that read, "Adult Books". He drove past the clean, large, red building as he examined the parking lot. There were several vehicles parked in the dirt lot. Chris looked at the time on the dash. It's already 12:34, a yawn rolled deep from his chest.

As he pulled up to the Days Inn he sent a text to his mother that read, "At the hotel. Going to bed, lunch tomorrow?" he backed out of the message thread and read over the last text he got from his girlfriend. "I can't do this." Chris was at a gas station at lunch when he saw the text for the first time. It wasn't a surprise. He really didn't care. He began to type a reply as he walked into the hotel, bag in his other hand. "I understand, I wish you the best." He hit send, just as he walked into the hotel.

The check-in process took way too long. Chris began thinking about that book store. How long has it been there? How many people were there? It looked like about thirty. After about twenty-five minutes he finally got into his room, there wasn't anything special about it. It was a room, it looked clean enough.

His phone rang with a simple bird chirp. It was a text from his mother, "Lunch sounds great. 11:30. Here. Mindy may not be here, she is staying at Mal's house." Mindy is his younger sister. She's a dorky 18 year old. Last time he talked to her, she was upset their mom interrupted her D&D game.

Chris took off his clothes, he kept his red t-shirt, then he put on a white pair of shorts, and short black socks. He began thinking of the book store. What's in there? Obviously there would be rows of toys, DVDs, magazines, but what else?

Where he is living now, you couldn't even find condoms in any of the stores. You had to drive to the next town that was built on I-70. There was a large Adult Store there where Chris had to stock up once a month.

Chris thought to himself, "I'm not going to fall asleep. Why not just go take a look?"

He grabbed his keys, wallet, and red, filthy hat. Chris took off through the door and jumped into his truck. His heart pounded as he drove the few short blocks to the dirt parking lot. It was almost one now, but there were still several cars filling the lot. He parked around the side of the building in the only dark part of the lot. As he got out of his truck he heard slurping. He couldn't see where the noise was coming from but it sounded enthusiastic, lucky guy.

Inside, Chris saw exactly what his mind produced as if he fabricated the store on his own. Rows of toys, DVDs, and magazines filled the large square room. Disappointed somewhat, Chris explored the DVDs. It took a moment, but not long, Chris realized there is no one else in the building. All these cars and no people? Just one man behind the counter watching a black and white western on a small tv placed next the the cash register. Chris explored the walls when his eyes rested on a sign. "Theater and Booths, Ticket required." Intrigued, he walked to the employee and asked for a ticket. The employee took the twenty from Chris and he returned twelve one dollar bills and a small ticket. Chris followed the sign back and came to a small room with several vending machines and two doors.

Chris read a sign above each door, one said, "Theater" the other, "Private Booths". Not wanting to seem out of place he tried to minimize his hesitation and he went into the door for the booths. It was dark. The only light was coming from above the doors to the booths. it was a small red light that read "Empty". Most of these lights were lit, but occasionally Chris would see the light was off. Chris walked near one and the light was off. He paused outside of it for a moment and he heard gagging from the other side. Moans slowly increased from the booth. Someone was getting their dick sucked. Instantly, his cock grew stiff again. Chris looked around for a second and then began walking to the back of the room following the maize of booths. As he came to the rear wall there were three to four men standing outside what appeared to be a double booth. One large booth with a door on opposing sides. Chris waited for only a moment when a man opened one of the booth doors and squeezed past the line.

"Who's in there?!?!" said one of the guys in line.

"It's Blue." said the man as he walked by without stopping.

Chris was excited, "Am I really going to do this?"

The line moved forward after only a few minutes with each guy, whoever is inside is good at this.

He stepped inside and pulled his cap down covering his eyes. looking around Chris saw a small screen behind a thin piece of plastic. opposite the screen was a solid bench built into the booth. Then, on the wall between the screen and bench, opposite the door was a hole about waist height with a large white square above it that took most of the remainder of the wall.

Chris suddenly heard the door close behind him, but as he examined it, it wasn't latched closed. There was no latch. Chris placed his hand on the door closing it as much as possible and he heard a soft feminine voice behind him.

"Hi baby. First time? Most guys come in and just shove their cock through, are you nervous?"

Chris looks through the hole briefly, seeing the lips of a small beautiful face. Red, thin, and smiling. She spoke again.

"Do you want to put in some money?" Her hand slipped through the hole and pointed tward the small screen shoulder height. Wrapped around her wrist was a blue hair tie. "Blue" Chris thought.

Chris looked around the room. Next to the door he saw a cash slot with a dial, two buttons and a sign. They were instructions for the booth. The dial is the volume with ten notches. One button was to change the video selection, and the other button was something called the buddy booth. "Buddy Booth?" Chris put the twelve dollars into the machine one at a time. Suddenly the screen lit up playing a video of a man fucking a small blond in the ass. Chris liked it, but he pressed the selection button and the video changed. Now there were two girls sucking on a rather large cock. One of the girls was really attractive, but Chris wanted to see what else was on. He reached up not taking his eyes off the attractive girl's tits and pressed the wrong button, he had pressed the button titled, "Buddy Booth". To his surprise the video didn't change. Instead, the large white square disappeared from view allowing Chris to see through to the other booth.

Holy shit! The girl was in the other booth completely naked. As the square went transparent she stood up and looked up at Chris. She was only a little shorter than Chris. Long brown hair, perfect firm tits, and a bald cute little pussy. Her eyes were hidden by a black blindfold tied around her face, but Chris knew who it was. Mindy! Chris's dorky nerd, loser, of a sister. He hasn't seen her since he left four years ago. She's a woman now, and look at how gorgeous she is.

Chris looked at her for a moment. Staring at her perfect breasts. Taking in the wonderful sexy view that was his sister. Hard as a steel beam, Chris rubbed his cock for just a second. Knowing he was enjoying her body, she placed her right foot on her bench and began rubbing her pussy with her left hand and grabbing her breast with her right. Chris almost choked on his next breath. "What do I do? This is my sister..."

"I want it baby. are you going to give it to me?"

Chris didn't respond.

"Do you want it or no?"

Mindy stopped and waited for a response. Chris didn't know what he should do. Is she going to freak out? Should I just leave? Just then Mindy took off her blindfold.

They just stood there listening to the sex around them. Their eyes locked together. Then suddenly, and slowly, Mindy placed her foot back to the floor. Shame filling her from her toes she began to shake. Then like a dream, Chris slid his shorts to the floor. His cock exposed to his sister, her body exposed to her brother. Chris sat on the bench, moved his mouth to the hole and said, "It's our secret."

Chris stood up, pulled his shorts back on, and he left the booth. As soon as he was out another man pushed in. Chris didn't wait to see if she stayed. He left the booths, He went into the theater, his heart still pounding. It was so dark in here. He had to stand there for a minute and let his eyes adjust. Once they finally did, he saw the room was a large movie theater with rows and rows of theater seats. A movie was playing showing a large orgy of at least fifty people. Chris moved to the back row and took a seat.

Watching the movie for about ten seconds the theater door opened and let a bright light shine through. Chris saw the silhouette though. It was Mindy again, but was she hiding? Or was she looking for Chris? Chris got really nervous suddenly and he pulled his hat lower over his eyes. Mindy waited for a moment and then walked to the back row across the center isle. Chris was actively not looking her way, instead he was thinking rapidly.

"What is she doing?!" What should I do? Do I say something? Does she know I'm in here?"

"Chris?" Mindy whispered across the room.