A Unique Business Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband mistakenly thinks his wife is having an affair.
1.1k words
3.65
7.4k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was the best assistant I had ever had. She was smart, reliable and efficient. Beyond that, she always could be counted on to make a good impression on anyone she met outside the firm. She had a bubbly personality that put others at ease and she was strikingly attractive--beautiful, even.

However, Lisa did not want to recognized for her looks. She preferred to be taken seriously as a business woman. So she deliberately tried to downplay her physical assets. She wore horn rimmed glasses to give herself an intellectual look. Her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair was always neatly styled and parted in the middle. She always dressed conservatively in professional business attire. Her blouses were buttoned to the top and never revealed any cleavage. Her skirts always extended below her knees. Nevertheless, she was very aware of how men viewed her. On more than one occasion, when we were meeting a new or prospective client for the first time, she would notice him staring at her. She would look over at me with a smile and a quick wink.

I certainly had no qualms about taking her along on business trips. In addition to her understated sexuality, she could hold her on in any business discussion, Despite our close working relationship, we had both worked hard to keep matters on a professional level. Lisa, in her early thirties, was about fifteen years younger than me. Also, I really did not think personal relationships with work colleagues was a good idea. Most importantly, though, she was married. That made her strictly off limits to me. My own marriage had dissolved when my wife was unfaithful. I knew how painful that could be and I would never do that to someone else.

Lisa was with me on a trip, attempting to drum up some new business. After a long day of talking to prospects, we had a pleasant dinner. Afterwards, we returned to the hotel, intending to meet in my suite to review our schedule for the next day. After "freshening up," she joined me. I had fixed both of us a drink and we sat down on the couch. Putting down my drink, I arranged some papers in front of us on the coffee table.

I was startled by a click at the door. Someone had an extra key and was entering my room. Looking up, I saw a younger man stride into the suite carrying a duffel bag. Lisa gasped and exclaimed, "John, what are you doing here?"

Ignoring her, the intruder dropped the duffel bag and, slamming the door shut, shouted, "So this is the asshole you are fucking."

I was speechless. Lisa, trembling, tried to reason with him. "John, you have this all wrong. We just work together. There is noth--."

Cutting her off, he snapped, "Shut up. Both of you are going to pay for this." Producing a gun from his jacket pocket, he ordered both of us to stand up. By now, I understood that our intruder was Lisa's husband. She and I looked at each other. I could see that she was terrified. With my attention focused on the gun in his hand, I slowly rose. Calling him by name, I began, "John, this is just a misunderstanding. Let's all sit down and--."

Not interested in any explanation from me, he snapped, "I want to see what kind of a man this slut is leaving me for. Get undressed." Lisa tried to protest, but he snarled at her, "We will get to you shortly." Returning to me, he repeated, "I told you to strip. DO IT. NOW!" He cocked the pistol and I knew that he was serious. Biting my lip and avoiding looking at him, I unbuttoned and removed my shirt. I then loosened my belt and pulled off my pants. I was not looking at Lisa, but I could hear her whimpering. Stunned and embarrassed, I stood there, motionless. Our intruder snapped, "You are not done. Underwear, too. Everything. NOW!" Shaking, I pulled off my underwear. Humiliated, I pathetically tried to cover myself with my hands. "Hands behind your back," he commanded. With a sigh, I locked my hands behind me.

With a smirk, he walked up to me. I moaned as he roughly pushed the cocked pistol against my penis. Taunting me, he began, "You are pathetic. I know this whore and there is no way that you can satisfy her with this thing." Grinning, he moved his weapon against my groin. "AWWWW," was all I could get out.. I was terrified that the gun would go off as he rubbed it against me.

When he tired of using the gun to play with my penis, he turned to Lisa. "Okay, honey. Now it is your turn." Still holding the gun between my legs, he continued, "Strip, now. And be quick about it or I will shoot this thing off." Again,, Lisa tried to protest but to no avail. Sobbing, she removed her blouse and skirt. After pulling off her panty hose, she was standing there in bra and panties. I had avoided looking at her as she undressed. I groaned as he shoved the gun hard between my legs and barked, "Look at her. You are getting a view that most men can only dream of." Now laughing, he continued, "She tries to come across as being 'innocent' with those outfits that she wears. But she does not fool me." Lisa was standing there, shaking and with her hands over her face. John snapped at me, "Look closely at her. What would you guess to be her bra size?" Insulted, I refused to respond. Pushing his gun harder between my legs, he continued, "I asked you a question."

Swallowing hard, I knew I would have to cooperate with him. Glancing at my assistant, I mumbled, "I don't know. Maybe 38C." Turning to his wife, he inquired, "And, dear, what is your size?"

Without moving her hands from in front of her face, she said, "It's 38C."

To me, he joked, "You are a good guesser. You obviously know your breasts." Then, to her,, he commanded, "Okay, now finish getting undressed." Gazing at the floor, Lisa reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Pulling it away, she let it drop to the floor. Silently, she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them,

My own situation was humiliating. But I also felt bad for her Here was a woman who could have used her sex appeal to get ahead but chose not to do so. She had devoted great effort to being respected for qualities other than her physical beauty. But now, here she was being forced to stand naked in front of her boss while that boss, also naked, was next to her with a pistol shoved between his legs. And her husband was the one who had put them in this position

I could not imagine anything that could be more humiliating. But over the course of this night, I would be proven wrong.