A Unique Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband mistakenly thinks his wife is having an affair.
959 words
3.74
5.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was still insistent on trying to reason with her husband. Standing there naked, she pleaded, "John, I am begging you. Don't take this any further. This is--."

"Shut up," he snapped. "I am done with your lies. Oh, I am leaving you. And I will get everything. You will be left with nothing with the evidence I will have."

Lisa was incredulous. "Evidence? What evidence, John? Nothing has happened."

"Oh, really," he smirked. Waving his gun, he motioned for me and Lisa to move closer together. "Put your arms around each other," he commanded. We looked at each other, hesitantly. Wiping away tears, she whispered, "I am so sorry for getting you into this." With a deep sigh, she put her arm around my waist. She was petite, so I could only hold her around her shoulder.

"Okay, now I want to see some kissing. And it better be passionate. I want to see tongues," he barked. I could feel her shivering as I reached over and kissed her, passionately. It felt strange when my business associate kissed me back. Then, as we continued to embrace and kiss, John, with his free hand, pulled out a phone and proceeded to take pictures of our activity. He was careful to move around to get different angles. It felt like we were performing on a movie set.

When John decided he had enough pictures, he told us to stop. He then ordered Lisa to get down on her knees in front of me. She looked up at me in horror. We both knew what he had in mind. She dropped to her knees. "Suck it," her husband commanded, I moaned as my assistant wrapped her lips around my cock. John ordered me to hold her head and pull her onto me. Forward and back her head went. OHHH, GOOOOD," I exclaimed. Even though we had only been business associates, the sight of this incredibly beautiful woman sucking me was extremely arousing Meanwhile, John was again filming us.. When he thought that he had enough 'evidence,' he ordered us to stop This command came shortly before I would have exploded into her mouth. Humiliated, I was left with an unfulfilled and throbbing erection.

John helped his wife to her feet. He then ordered me to my knees in front of her. "You know what to do," was all that he said. Lisa gasped as I gingerly pulled the lips of her vagina apart with my fingers. Leaning in, I explored her pussy with my tongue. At intervals, I would pull my tongue away and push my fingers into her. We continued until she exclaimed, "AHHHH, GOD!!!! I--I can't--I can't take anymore. AHHHHHHH!!!" Her knees buckled and she had to grab my shoulders to avoid falling. Again, her husband had filmed the whole thing to use against her.

After this event, I was ordered to stand back up. Lisa and I studiously avoided making eye contact. John then led us to the bedroom portion of the suite. "Roll back the covers," he barked at me. When I did as I was told, he ordered me to pick Lisa up and lay her on the bed and then get into bed on top of her. As I did so, we were again filmed. "Fuck her," he snapped. I looked down at my colleague. Looking back up at me, she whispered, "It is okay. Let's just try to get through this." Leaning down, I kissed her, while I let my fingers play with her nipples. She gave a deep moan as I slid my cock into her. The sound was so sexy it drove me into a frenzy. Forward and back, I pounded my penis into her. I forgot we were even co-workers who were not supposed to be doing this. Or, I did not care. This was a beautiful woman who was there for the taking--and I was willing to take. After all, I had frankly not been with a woman since the divorce two years ago. And I had NEVER been with a woman as beautiful as Lisa. Once again, as I pounded myself into her, John was filming everything

Eventually, I cried out, "I am cumming. I am cumming. AHHHHHH!!!!!! With that, I exploded inside of her. At just that moment, Lisa heaved violently and shouted, "I am cumming, too. DAMNIT!!!! OHHHHHH!!!! John had some good material to use against his wife but he was not done yet

He pulled first me and then Lisa off the bed. Again, we would not make eye contact with each other. Lightly stroking his wife on her cheek, he said, "One thing I always admired about you was that tight little ass." I started to say something, but a cold glare from him made me think better of it. "I always wanted to fuck that ass but you always said you were not comfortable with that. Was that supposed to be part of your 'good girl' routine? But I am sure you let your lover boy here do that."

Taking her by the shoulders, he spun her around to face the bed. "Bend over," he commanded. When she hesitated, he pushed her shoulders down onto the mattress. Taking me by the arm, he positioned me behind her. "Fuck her ass," he snapped. As lightly as I could, I slid my cock into her opening. I was careful to be as tender with her as I possibly could. John did not complain. He was too busy filming. But still, even going slowly with her here, I reached a point that I could not take any more. Exclaiming that I was about to cum, John had me pull out and spread my juices on her back.