A Unique Business Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband mistakenly thinks his wife is having an affair.
871 words
3.95
5.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then led the two of us back to the living room portion of the suite and had us sit on the sofa. Standing in front of us, he looked down at his phone. After working with it briefly, he informed us, "There. This material has been forwarded to my lawyer." Once again, he played with the phone and then intoned, "Now, this material has been sent to the e-mail of every person in the company that my slutty wife has had contact with. You two will have some explaining to do." Lisa and I looked at each other in disbelief.

John then calmly placed the phone down in the table and lovingly fingered his gun. "This gives me the evidence I need to leave my wife with nothing and ruin the reputation of her lover.. You two will regret the day you ever tangled with me. And now, the two of you need to punished for the shabby way you treated me." Lisa started to say something but he would have none of it. He motioned for me to stand up. As I did so, he leaned down and zipped open the duffel bag he had brought with them. Turning the bag upside down, he dumped the contents onto the floor. My heart sank as I saw that it contained various implements used for bondage-related sexual activities.

John grabbed a pair of handcuffs and tossed them at Lisa. "Put these on him," he commanded. She took them and I felt the metal on my wrists, and 'snaps' locked them in place John then tossed a metal bar at my feet. He ordered Lisa, "Attach these to his ankles to force his legs apart." As she did so, she looked up at me and whispered, "I am sorry." I was now naked with my wrists cuffed behind my back and my legs held open by a spreader bar. I was totally at the mercy of this irrational man.

Addressing her, John instructed, "Now, I want you to get him hard. I do not care how you do it. Mouth. Fingers. Whatever. Just get him hard." Silently, she began to stroke my penis with her fingers. As my breathing became heavier, John informed me, "Your cock has led you astray and it will have to be punished." As Lisa continued with the hand job, he took a flogger from the floor. Motioning Lisa to step away, he took careful aim and snapped the flogger against my cock. Instinctively, I tried to pull my knees together but the spreader bar made that effort futile. He asked if I would apologize for fucking his wife. When I did not answer, he again took careful aim and raked the flogger across my groin. Again, he asked if I would apologize. I just wanted this to end, so I mumbled, "Okay, yes, I apologize." But again the flogger raked across my penis. "What are you apologizing for," he commanded? Now in tears, I responded, "I apologize for fucking your wife." Satisfied, he had Lisa remove the cuffs and spreader bar.

But then, to my horror, he ordered me to put them onto her. Terrified, she knew what would happen. She had witnessed my fate. John ordered me to stand behind her and hold her up.. I could feel her shaking as the first stroke of the flogger raked across her pussy. He wanted her to apologize for being a slut. All it took was two strokes from the flogger. Lisa stammered, "Yes, John, I apologize for being a slut."

With Lisa still restrained by the cuffs and spreader bar, John continued, "So we all agree that you are a slut. He lightly stroked her breasts and pussy. "But this body really is a work of art." He then produced a bag of clothes pins with a string through them. She gasped as he attached the first one to a nipple. He then proceeded to attach the others in a semicircle down her torso, with the final one strategically placed on her pussy. Standing back and admiring his handiwork, he commented, "That is nice. But now you are lopsided." Producing another bag of pins, he again began at the other nipple and ended again at her pussy. Having me continue to hold her from behind, he gave a hard yank to both strings. She squealed as the pins pulled away,

For me, that was the last straw.. I released my grip on Lisa and she dropped to the floor. I lunged at John and the gun went flying. We struggled across the floor. I knew if he got to the gun before I did, that I was dead. I reached it first. Turning it on him, I angrily shouted, "You sonofabitch. There was never anything going on between me and your wife. But the way you have treated her her, you do not deserve her. She is a wonderful woman who deserves better than you. Get out of here and do not come back." I looked down at Lisa, who was still laying on the floor. But she looked at me and nodded in agreement. The marriage was not over when this started. But it was now.