Best Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
A game of uncle goes very poorly for Leah's friend Nick.
2.3k words
4.3
7.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I turned the key and stepped into my apartment, sighing. It had been a long day. I could see Leah playing some FPS on her computer. Nothing new there.

Leah was my childhood best friend, so it was only natural we'd rented an apartment together when we went to the same university. It was only a 5 minute walk to campus, we'd gotten lucky to find it. Neither of us leaves the apartment much, so we grate on each other some, but we make it work.

As I entered the living room, an impressive string of curses came from Leah's room. My friend has a surprisingly extensive vocabulary when she's angry. Glancing in, I saw she apparently hadn't showered yet.

Leah's dark brown hair fell loosely around her face, apparently coming free from her hair clip. It framed her face, with its sharp features and hooked nose, all of which looked most natural with a sardonic smile.

Glancing down, I saw her generous curves were packed into a pair of dark red leggings beneath her plain grey shirt. Leah had wide hips, thick thighs, and a giant ass, all of which I dutifully pretended not to notice.

"Jesus Christ, dude. Can you keep it down a little?"

Ignoring my comment, Leah continued turning the air blue inside her room. I thought I heard some nasal French, likely picked up from her grandfather.

Sighing again, I laid down on the couch in the living room and closed my eyes. I'd just have to tune her out.

Unfortunately, we live in a one bedroom apartment, so I sleep on this same couch in the form of a pullout bed. My small frame fit better than Leah would have.

A few minutes later, Leah entered the living room with a disgusted scoff.

"Can you sit up, Nick? I want to watch tv."

I didn't answer, just laying in place with my eyes still closed. Exams had just finished, so I was tired. The month-long winter break was just about to start.

Seeing that I had no intention to move, Leah casually turned around and plopped her considerable weight down on my stomach.

"Oof"

I got the wind knocked out of me by Leah's crushing weight, but she just smiled and shifted her weight to get comfortable. Ignoring my squirming, she grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Leah... get... off."

I was barely able to get the words out as her full weight crushed me, making it hard to breathe.

"Mmmm, I don't know, I'm pretty comfy."

There was a noticeable pause as I struggled to inhale again.

"Please"

Leah cocked her head, pretending to consider before answering. I knew she was just teasing me.

"Alright then, say 'uncle'"

Oh, she was bringing this up. We'd been playing uncle since we saw it on tv as children. Leah usually was able to get the upper hand, but I took pride in being able to take a lot of punishment before giving in. No way I was letting her have this one just by sitting on me.

"You're not gonna say it?"

I didn't respond, saving my air.

"I'm going to make you say it, Nick. We both know I can find a way to escalate this."

I personally didn't see what she could do to me short of sitting on my face, so I just stayed silent. I could deal with a little shortness of breath for a while.

"Last chance. You're really not gonna like what happens next, bro."

Obviously she was bluffing, I'll be fine.

"Alrighty then. You brought this on yourself."

Leah turned sideways, facing my feet, and scooted backwards. I took a relieved breath of air as her butt left my stomach.

As she kept shifting backwards, I realized what her target must be, and began to panic.

"Wait, Leah, we can talk abou- "

I was cut off as she sat down on my throat, her feet resting on my chest. My eyes shot wide open, and my mouth flopped open and closed like a fish out of the water. My throat was completely crushed underneath Leah, and I started to get strangled as I couldn't get any air in at all.

My legs started kicking, and my whole body began to buck underneath her, adding to the fish analogy. I tried to use my hands to pry her off of me, but they just sunk into the flesh of her ass.

"Don't grab my ass, you weirdo."

I snatched away reflexively, but I quickly realized Leah was just making fun of me, and resumed my efforts.

Leah let me struggle for a few seconds, then lifted herself up on her hands and feet, butt hovering inches above my neck.

"Do you have something you want to say?"

I just started desperately inhaling as much air as possible. I really thought she was gonna kill me for a second there.

"You want more? Okay then."

Before I had a chance to answer, Leah flopped back down onto my throat, squashing my attempt to take a last second gasp of air. I genuinely couldn't tell if she was teasing me, or actually thought she gave me enough time to answer.

Leah sat back and let me squirm again, watching as I was slowly strangled beneath her weight. Every muscle in my body strained for the tiniest gasp of air, but she just wouldn't budge.

Finally, after an excruciating 30 seconds, Leah released me. This time, I wasn't taking any chances. As soon as Leah took her weight off of me, I jerked my torso down towards my feet, trying to escape.

Leah noticed, and immediately dropped herself back down, trying to catch me before I could get away.

Everything went black, and there was a crushing weight on my head, smothering me. My hands flew up to try and remove it, and as they sunk into the material of Leah's leggings, I realized what had happened.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmph!"

I tried to scream, but it was muffled by Leah's butt, barely audible to her above me.

Leah, for her part, promptly burst out laughing as I struggled even harder than before.

"Holy shit, did I land on your face?" She had to pause to catch her breath, smothering me as she took her time, regaining her composure. "You should've tapped out when you had the chance dude, no way I'm letting you out of this one for free."

Leah hadn't meant to sit on her friend's face, and never would've gone that far on purpose. Now that they were in this position, though, no way was she releasing him without taking full advantage. She might never get a chance to humiliate him like this again.

I kept trying to lift Leah off of me, but it was no use. I'd sooner bench press a car.

"Am I smothering you down there, too? Unlucky."

With that comment, Leah leaned forward, exposing my nose to the air. It had apparently been buried somewhere under her right butt cheek.

My mouth still covered, I was forced to take a deep inhale, the air carrying a faint whiff of stale farts. My nose was barely half an inch from Leah's ass, and it wasn't going anywhere.

After one deep sniff, Leah plunged me back into darkness, shifting her weight to get comfortable. I kept struggling, but at this point it was more out of principle than anything. We weren't moving until Leah felt like it.

"You know, this is kind of relaxing. I don't have to listen to your constant complaining."

The only response she got was a muffled groan.

By now I was starting to get desperate for air, and the squirming was once again in earnest.

This time, Leah leaned far enough forward to expose my mouth. Finally, I could get this over with.

I quickly took a deep breath, and started to speak.

"Unc- "

Leah flopped back down, cutting me off before I could get the whole word out.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you. Your words have got to travel through a whole lot of ass, you know."

She smirked as she shook her ass on my face, literally rubbing it in. Leah seemed to be enjoying this situation far too much. Unfortunately, it wasn't like I could lodge a formal complaint. She'd have to have mercy eventually.

Resigning myself to potential hours of torturous smothering, I settled in. The whole world felt muffled by Leah's butt above me, the only sound my own tinnitus ringing in my ears. So, it was abundantly clear what happened when she farted.

Leah tensed above me, then relaxed again as a deep rumble rippled across my face. I felt her whole butt vibrate, and my face with it. I was once again desperate for air, so when she released my nose, I was forced to take a deep breath of her fart bare inches from her crack.

It was the sensory equivalent of a slap in the face. I was immediately struck by a horrible, beefy smell mixed with the reek of raw sewage. Leah sat back down on my face, and I began to cough into her butt as she once again laughed in delight.

"How do you like sniffing it straight from the source, bro?"

Once the coughing fit ended, I screamed again, and the struggling resumed in earnest. Now that I was locked in underneath her, her fart just sat in my respiratory system, settling in my mouth and lungs.

This just egged Leah on, whose face now had her trademark evil smile.

"I hope you like it, there's a lot more where that came from."

I moaned into her butt, hoping she'd take it as surrender.

"Well, you could just say uncle at any time, you know."

I tried to scream the word into Leah's butt, which she pretended not to notice. She farted again, this time not even letting me up to smell it.

"You know, I'm starting to think you like it down there. You could get out at any time, but you just sit there smelling my gas, you little freak."

She chuckled quietly as I kept shoving at her buttcheeks, desperate to escape. After what felt like an eternity, she lifted herself off of me just a fraction of an inch, giving me just enough room to talk.

"Leah, plea- "

Leah just farted in my face again and sat back down, enjoying my muffled protests as she once again got comfortable, my whole head swallowed by her thick curves. Every sense was cut off as her thick butt muffled every sensation. I couldn't see, hear, feel, taste, smell anything but my friend's butt, and its horrible emissions. The rancid smell of Leah's farts was all I could think about, all I could feel, as I screamed. They permeated every little nook and cranny of my nose, mouth and throat, sealed shut by my roommate's ass.

"All it takes is one word, Nick. I'm waiting."

I kept screaming "uncle" into the flesh of her butt, but Leah just continued to pretend not to notice, slowly suffocating me with her divine ass. She just continued to sit as I slowly got more and more panicked, apparently comfortable crushing my face. Finally, as my lungs began to seize, I felt her stir.

"Make sure you get a good, long whiff. This is gonna be a good one."

A long, hot, several second long SBD slowly rippled across my face as I could do nothing but lay helpless underneath my best friend turned tormentor.

Leah gave me the tiniest of gaps to breathe in, the material of her leggings almost touching my nose. Forced to inhale deeply, I got a nose full of quite possibly the worst thing I've ever smelled. It was like someone put every meal Leah had eaten this week in a blender with her literal shit, then left it to sit for several weeks.

I gagged into my friend's butt as she settled back into my face, sealing me in with her scent. My hands punched uselessly at her hips, my whole body desperate for release. Jesus, I like to rib Leah for her bad gas, but this was something else. Apparently she agreed, because before long, she started coughing too.

"Holy shit that's bad. I don't want to smell it, you deal with it."

Leah scooched forward, positioning my now exposed nose in her buttcrack. I could do nothing but keep inhaling, forced to filter the entire fart as Leah mercilessly held me in place. I'd always secretly fantasized about being under Leah's ass, but not like this.

As I struggled to choke down more air, Leah began to shuffle backwards a little, wedging my nose deeper into her crack. The smell was infinitely worse from up close, and now that no air was escaping, the whole fart was vacuumed into my unwilling lungs. The smell wasn't dissipating at all. By now I'd been sniffing for a good half a minute, but the air was still a smog, not letting up.

Leah playfully smacked her ass, and I was forced to watch as it jiggled on my face.

"I don't know about you, but I'm preeeetty comfortable. We may just have to stay here for a while..."

I cried out, still overwhelmed by the atomic bomb she'd set off right up my nose. Leah just quietly laughed to herself.

"Oh, don't act like you don't like it. I've seen the way you look at my butt, you little perv."

Beyond the practical reason that she certainly didn't want to smell her own gas, Leah had to admit it was kind of fun holding her friend down and forcing the worst her body had to offer on him. It was like taking their usual teasing banter to the logical extreme. This was definitely the most thoroughly she'd ever won one of their back and forths. Maybe she'd let him say uncle later, if she was feeling generous. They were friends, after all.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers