All Comments on 'A Unique Life - Pt. 03'

by OneWhoAdores

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I love happy endings! I'll also love that he gives his submissive self to them insteasad of them taking or forceing him to their will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think these are two of the most selfish women I've ever read about. The guy abides by everything they want, they use him as a dishrag and when they want to get knocked up, they don't even give him the satisfaction of getting a special enjoyment out of it. They do it by test tube. I get they're lesbians, but they sure don't get offended by any of the other sexual things he did. They sure have a high opinion of themselves and he must be brain damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a nice story,and we will forgive the lack of sex for once.

ggchuckggchuckover 1 year ago

Glad to see you are still writing good quality fantasies. We have a different kink (you look to have your service accepted, I look to be required to serve), i , but I still enjoy your narratives (five stars). I remember your stories from an old stagnant site where you knew me as "chuck." Other than a couple of stories here, I don't write anymore.

smdream327smdream327over 1 year ago

great that you are back in the library. And with the same quality of writing for an intelligent story.

greenman440greenman440over 1 year ago

You have to admit, it has definite vibes of Three Two One. I've liked some of your stories over the years, (for example "the fifth" was great) but you seem to now be writing your male subs as ever weaker, more subservient characters which I just can't gel with.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poor guy. He should've had an open relationship with a different woman at the very least. This is a step up worst than being friend zoned.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m not really one to enjoy stories about ménage a trois but I’ll try anything by this author. I liked that the sub willingly gave himself instead of being forced to.

Personally I relish the stories that are written from the point of view of the sub where his physical and psychological enjoyment is described in great detail.

— Me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous