A Vacation Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the best ideas, Ris."

"What's for breakfast?"

"Granola bars, I suppose. We forgot to go to the grocery store last night."

"Damn, I would have liked to make sandwiches for the hike."

"We'll run by the store on our way to the trail. It's almost on the way."

"I'll go get dressed so we can get moving." Rissa gave Nat a playful smack on her ass.

"Okay, babe, I'll get the backpacks from the car." Nat waited for Ris to disappear into the bathroom before she grabbed the keys and got their hiking bags from Rissa's bright blue crossover.

Nat's heart was beating loudly in her ears as she stepped out into the front yard. The air was still chilly, but the sun would quickly warm. Being naked outside was incredible. There was an extra thrill in this being somewhere outside her home or a resort. She quickly got the bags so Rissa did not discover her enjoying Nude Day before she could reveal the surprise. Natalie even went as far as having a new dress hanging from the coat rack as a decoy.

An extra spike ramped Nat's heart rate as she spied the forgotten glowing eye of the video doorbell at the front of the rental. She tried not to pin her vision on the camera, but it was likely that someone was watching her through the lens. It's not like there aren't security cameras all over the city. Natalie tried to spur her confidence.

In twenty minutes, she had everything packed in their bags, including both their purses, a first aid kit, paper maps, and water bottles. Clarissa emerged from their bedroom in a lavender sports bra and a pair of black booty shorts that were an incredible contrast to her pale skin tone. The tan hiking boots clashed a little with the rest of her attire, but it did nothing to detract from Rissa.

"Wow..." As so often, Nat was struck by her wife's beauty. "Now, I think I'm developing a new fetish." The couple slowly closed the distance between them. "This is new." Natalie pulled her into a kiss.

"I might as well be comfortable on the trail. It's supposed to be warm." She shrugged, stepped past Nat, and let Chester in from the backyard. "Be a good boy. We'll be back soon."

Natalie got a dog toy that was filled with peanut butter and dog biscuits from the freezer. Chester was typically a well-behaved pup, but giving him something to play with would add a layer of insurance so that he wouldn't do anything to tear up the rental. Getting the treats out of the rubbery beehive-shaped toy should take him a while. By the time he finished, it would be nap time for the mutt.

Natalie couldn't let Ris out of the forefront of her mind, embracing her again as she felt the fabric. "These make your booty look so fantastic. They're so tight."

"No panties, even my thong showed through."

"Wow..." Nat marveled again as her fingertips slid all over the black garment. "No seam over the kitty?"

"There's a bit of a gusset. I tested them on the treadmill a couple times. I thought I might have to shave the poof to keep her from showing." Rissa pulled down the shorts to show off the gusset and her poof of soft blonde hair at the top of her womanhood.

Natalie took the opportunity to explore Ris, sliding her fingers all over her wife's exposed vulva. Using the last full day to themselves to have sex would be exquisite, but Nude Day in Colorado might only happen once for them.

"Come on, I want to be back from our hike so we can go watch the river. I need to know what to expect tomorrow morning." Nat forced herself to guide them out of the house.

"Did you get everything?"

"Our purses and phones are in the packs. We just need lunch."

"Alright, let's go."

It was time to reveal the first surprise of the day. Natalie tossed the toy to Chester as Ris pulled up her shorts and strapped on her backpack. The straps enhanced the look of her wife's bust. Natalie opened the front door and stepped out without her dress and with her bag in hand.

Rissa's eyes almost bugged out. "Aren't you missing something!?"

"I have the maps, sunscreen, and our phones. No, I don't think so." Natalie played dumb as she put on her sunglasses and locked the bolt behind them.

"I wasn't referring to that." Ris was still agog but followed her wife to their SUV.

"I obviously have the car keys, and my boots are broken in."

"Still not what I was hinting at."

"My sunglasses are right here, and the bug spray's in the pack." Natalie kept up the charade as she put her backpack on the floorboard behind the seats. Her heartbeat did accelerate as a police cruiser patrolled down the street, but she just waved at the officer as she drove by.

"Natalie!" Rissa shrieked as her eyes followed the cruiser. She looked as if she was having a conniption.

"Come on, I want to get a hike in and make it downtown by the time the second group of rafters heads through."

"You're going to get arrested."

"Why?"

"I love your outfit but isn't it highly illegal."

"Not today." Natalie hopped in the driver's seat and buckled in.

"Okay, what's going on?" Rissa slid into the passenger's seat and finally put on her sunglasses.

"You remember the news stories from Colorado last year?" The state hosting Nude Day activities was a national event a year ago on TV and social media.

"I thought that was a one-day thing." Rissa no longer looked like she was on the verge of panic.

"So did I, but no, it's annual."

"You can just wear your favorite outfit?"

"Yup." Natalie pulled out of the drive and pointed the vehicle toward their first stop as she explained everything she had discovered through her research this morning.

Clarissa -- A few hours later

"You don't have to join me, Ris," Natalie smirked as Rissa restyled her hair after a shower. She couldn't stand the thought of sticky bug spray all over her for the rest of the day.

"I told you last night I wanted to support you. I would hate to go back on that." She sat on their made bed to tie on her runners. Her wife was fastidious about making their bed every day and would likely smooth out the comforter when Rissa got up.

"Have I told you how much I love you recently?"

"Yes, but I never get tired of hearing it." Rissa grinned back at her wife as she put on her athletic shoes. She has to know she's showing off, right? The pose spread Nat's pussy. It was almost crying out to be devoured by Ris.

"Well, I love you, Mrs. Evans." Nat left her legs spread as she smirked at Rissa.

This morning's hike had been absolutely stunning as the path meandered away from a parking area at the top of a pass just north of town. Natalie looked in her element as she hiked down the path wearing only a backpack. Rissa wanted to take her wife off the trail and ravish her in the bright sunlight, but the never-ending foot traffic was not conducive to alone time. Her wife could be pretty vocal when she experienced a good orgasm, and Ris wasn't quiet.

Even in the grocery store, Natalie exuded calm confidence as she was getting stares from men and women alike. On the plus side, Rissa's skimpy outfit had not made her the center of attention. Nat was entirely in her element. Her wife in the buff was a dynamo that had every spare cycle of Ris's thoughts.

Her absolutely unabashed strut through the liquor store to get something special for tonight on their way back down the mountain planted the need for Rissa to join Natalie. If even a smidgen of her awe-inspiring confidence could rub off on Ris, she needed to experience it. Whatever special thing that Nat had planned for them tonight, her wife wasn't revealing yet. Nat would get the biggest smile as she promised her wife would like it.

Natalie's first surprise of the day had Rissa flabbergasted initially. She couldn't believe that her naked wife had just walked out into public sans clothes. Clarissa was even more shocked that Ris couldn't seem to stop her from doing it. She completely trusted Natalie, and it wasn't as if her wife would suddenly forget that she was naked. Even if Nat was naked most of the time at home, she had not once accidentally forgotten about her dress when answering the front door.

It had been all well and good, as Ris wanted to see how far Natalie would take her naked excursion. However, when the cop car drove by, Rissa panicked. Her brain shot to the worst. What would happen to Natalie's career if she got arrested and labeled a sex offender? Learning about Colorado's adoption of National Nude Day was a welcome relief until Rissa thought about joining her wife in observing.

"You know there's a front door camera, right? That'll not be the only security camera we'll be on." Nat warned.

If Nat had worded it as 'you'll' instead of 'we'll,' Rissa's anxiety may have spiked. Her wife managed to warn and point out that Ris would have her support structure firmly in place. Seeing other people besides her wife enjoying nudity was an additional help.

"Think about it this way, I won't be worried about not holding your hand in public. I am going to need you right beside me every step."

Rissa stood and glanced over at the mirror. A half-hour to shower and relax had allowed her pressure marks from her sports bra to fade. Her tan lines almost made it look like she had on a pale tankini. Nat stepped beside her, looking resplendent in her tall sinuous beauty and striking poise. They both smiled broadly as they looked cute together.

A few minutes later, they had put on ample doses of sunscreen, and Nat repacked a backpack with their purses and phones. Chester was leashed up as he looked at them with a curious expression. He was very used to seeing his moms naked, but them not putting on clothes before going outside was new to the fluffy beast. Chester, with his bandana on, was more clothed than his humans.

"Ready?" Nat stepped to the front door and looked at Rissa as if to silently give her one more out before they left the privacy of the rental.

Clarissa nodded solemnly as her hand reached over to interlace her right hand with Nat's left. Her heart pounded, and Ris felt she may pass out as Natalie opened the door. The warm sunlight felt fantastic as it caressed her naked skin. Chester's tail wagged excitedly as they started their adventure. In a couple minutes, Rissa's heart rate started to moderate.

The three eschewed the SUV to follow a similar path they had embarked upon the morning before. This time they stopped and watched as several rounds of rafts navigated whitewater. Ris couldn't wait to share another activity with her wife. They strolled through downtown. Now that Rissa knew to look, she saw a lot of stores with NND Friendly stickers on the front of the establishment. Only a few shops had gingerbread people on them, announcing they would turn away any revelers.

Natalie dutifully held Rissa's hand and gave it occasional reassuring squeezes. A tall, dark-haired woman observing the day stopped them to ask if she could pet Chester. They obliged as their pup lived for attention wherever he could get it. The woman looked like she belonged in an action film or an MMA ring. Her chest was nearly as large as Rissa's, with zero sags to the perfectly shaped breasts.

The woman's husband, judging by the fact they had been holding hands and each possessed a ring on their left fingers, was not observing the day. He was tall and muscular with dark-colored skin, a bald head, and a well-trimmed goatee. His eyes never seemed to leave his wife for more than a glance or two at Natalie and Rissa.

The woman petting Chester seemed to exude the same calm confidence Natalie had like her birthday suit was her native environment. Her cute, waxed quim was on full display as she crouched to pet their pup. Ris had a sudden bout of curiosity about how the woman would taste. Maybe it was the woman's strong body or her utter unabashed nudity, but for the first time, Rissa was turned on by a woman other than Natalie.

Rissa tried to affect her love's stance but couldn't feel as evidently proud of her nude form as Nat. She squeezed Nat's fingers as she managed to converse calmly with the stunningly beautiful lass. As quickly as the woman and her hubby had breezed into their company, she left them to meander down the block.

"You did well there." Nat gave her hand a squeeze. "It's a little harder when you're not just talking to me, huh."

"Yeah, but they seemed nice."

"It didn't hurt that she was hot."

"Fuck!" Ris shook her head exaggeratedly, "I think I might actually be bi, as I agree with you."

"I don't know if you know this, but you're married to a girl. Oh, so you have a type of woman." Natalie had a proud smirk.

"Strong, tall, and naked, I guess. With an ass that won't quit and a cute, waxed pussy." Rissa affirmed with a wink toward her wife. "He was cute too. It's a shame he wasn't observing the holiday."

"I'll have to take your word on him looking good, but it's nice to know you think another woman is cute."

They conversed as they took a lap up and down the block. "I'll bet they have a t-shirt for Rodger and hoodies for the nephews." Nat pointed at a souvenir shop.

"You're going to leave me out here with Chester?" Rissa was still depending on holding her wife's hand to keep from freaking out.

"If that's okay, babe." Nat squeezed her hand a little harder to reassure Ris.

Her heart started beating faster but didn't get as quick as it had been stepping out of the house. "No, I can do this." Rissa recognized that Nat was using a touch of exposure therapy.

"I'll be able to see you the whole time. Just wave if you need me to come back." Natalie leaned over and kissed Ris's cheek as she handed off Chester's lead.

"Just hurry, my love." Rissa gave Nat's butt a pat before blushing. That gesture probably looked a lot different when they were naked.

Rissa grabbed a towel out of her pack and sat on a concrete bench outside the shop. She crossed her legs demurely as she pet Chess's soft head to keep the anxiety from building. "Being naked doesn't seem to faze you our your momma."

Ris took a moment to steady herself with a couple of deep breaths. It was hard to miss the eyes of some people walking down the street. How often do you get to see tits in public? She ventured a smile. It helped that more males and females were walking the block in only shoes.

Clarissa allowed herself to fantasize about riding one of the better-looking guys. Why did Nat have to put that in my head? In her vision, Natalie held her hand as Rissa bucked on a massive, vagina-stretching cock. She could feel her nipples hardening as the image played in her mind's eye.

"Ready?" Natalie asked as she reappeared. "Look what I found." She held out a onesie with the town's name emblazoned on it. The garment was too small for Joakim's daughter.

"Is that for Keith and Mon's little one?" Keith and his bride had announced the pregnancy on his and Monica's first wedding anniversary a month ago.

"Yup, cute, isn't it?"

"Very." Rissa opened her backpack as she stood, placing her towel and the souvenir into it.

"I'm still looking for something for the nephews. Let's walk a little more and head home for your surprise. We do need to get up early tomorrow for the river anyway."

They were hand in hand as they took another lap around the downtown district. Before she knew it, they were back in front of Artie's. Another cookie would be a great early afternoon snack.

"Why don't you get us a couple of cold half-cafs? I'll watch our ward." Natalie motioned toward the line that extended out the door.

"Oh... okay." Rissa's voice caught. "You'll wait with me in line, right?"

"Of course, we just can't go inside. Oh, take a look at the pictures on the wall. The guest room needs more decorating."

It was another obvious encouragement for Rissa to feel comfortable sans clothes. "I will, babe."

They stood in line, but the queue didn't take long to snake into the shop. It was her turn to hand off the lead and peck Nat on the cheek as she went to hold down an outdoor table. Motion caught her eye as she stepped into the building. The pretty woman from earlier caught her eye again as she waved from across the room. Rissa couldn't help taking another peek as the woman sat at a table with her husband. Her legs were spread just a little as if carelessly placed. She really was a gorgeous creature.

The photos on the wall were all of the small town and mountain ranges nearby. Each had a different style, and all but one of them depicted the town and river in summer. Most also had a price tag and artist on a card beside them. Ris tried to concentrate on studying them and not the fact she was naked.

"What can I get ya?" A middle-aged man with salt and pepper hair, a beard, and old-fashioned gold-rimmed glasses smiled at her. He seemed remarkably calm in all the chaos and bustle of the coffee shop.

"A pair of chocolate chip cookies and half-caf toffee iced macchiatos, please."

"Yes, ma'am. What names do you want on the cups?"

"Natalie and Rissa, please."

Artie nodded and maintained eye contact as he wrote names on a pair of cups. "Nat and Rissa? You don't happen to be married to the tall, blue-eyed beauty that was in here yesterday, do you? I'm going to guess by the matching wedding ring you are."

"Yes, sir, that would be my bride."

"You're as gorgeous as she was bragging about. You two make a cute couple. So, she told me you knew this place when Cathy ran it?"

"Yeah, I was only a little girl, but she was a nice woman."

"She still is, though Cathy hasn't made it back up here in a few years. Sorry about the croissants. I just couldn't do them justice."

"The cookies are a good substitute."

"Thanks, the guy who gave me the recipe is sitting over there." Artie waved at the same handsome man and beautiful woman who stopped to pet Chester earlier. "So, where's Natalie today?"

"She's on dog duty." Rissa pointed out the window of the café and waved at her wife. She doubted Nat could see her through the mirrored glass.

"I see she's enjoying the day too. The cookies and coffee are buy one get one free for anyone celebrating."

"Wow, thank you."

"You both wear it well." He smiled. "If you come back tomorrow when it's less busy, I would love to hear some more stories about the place when Cathy was here. Your pup is welcome inside if he behaves and doesn't come behind the counter."

"The most you gotta worry about him is begging for pats from customers." Ris grinned, proud of her pup. "Your coffee is going to make this a daily stop all week. The cookies may be dangerous, especially if I don't have a gym here."

"My husband owns a gym with a weekly rate. I think he has a similar sale, but you must change outfits to work out." Artie Smiled and then excused himself to help other patrons. Within a couple minutes, she secured a couple of iced half-cafs and a pair of cookies.

Natalie was smiling as Ris came back out. "Still freaking out?"

"Nah, I actually had a conversation with Artie. I almost forgot I was naked."

"Forgetting you're naked is hard for me to do," Nat smirked. "He seems nice."

"Chester is allowed in the coffee shop if we come back."

"When we come back, this is addicting." Natalie held up both the coffee and cookie.

Rissa and Nat sat, enjoyed their iced beverages, and watched the traffic of tourists walking along the boulevard. They were a couple blocks from the waterway, but rafting monopolized most of the conversation. Natalie was excited about it in her cute, slightly obsessive way. She would probably be researching the subject when they got home. An excuse to sate her curiosity was something the perfect woman loved.

After a few minutes, the beautiful woman from earlier walked out of the café with her husband. She still looked stunning, but her husband's new lack of clothes had Ris staring. He had looked tall and robust before, but without coverings, he looked like an athlete. His cock was flaccid but looked huge on his hairless crotch. Ris couldn't help eye fucking the couple.