A Vacation Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie pulled Rissa's shorts down just enough to dip a finger in Ris. "Wow... You're so wet."

"I've worn those shorts for a few minutes, but they're gonna need a wash already." Rissa chuckled, "What did you expect? I've had to see the most gorgeous woman in the world prance around in the nude all day."

"Did I do much prancing?" Natalie dipped a second finger into Ris.

Rissa chuckled and shook her head. Her wife fingered Rissa's needy pussy agonizingly slowly. The palm of Nat's hand hovered just above Ris's clit on each slow circuit. She could almost feel the gravity attracting her lover's touch. Natalie coupled her motions with equally slow and tender kisses. They dripped with unseen passion.

"Oh!" A moan was forced out of Ris when Nat's hand finally started to massage her clit. It was just a glancing blow, but in Rissa's present level of arousal, it flared sensation through her body. Nat's mouth moved down to Clarissa's nipples, sucking each in turn and flicking her tongue against them. Her wife could make Ris's body react in incredible ways. Their sex was the most satisfying Ris ever had.

Nat's mouth moved further south, licking, sucking, and kissing all the way down. Rissa had expected her to pull off Ris's shorts and plunge her tongue into Clarissa's pussy. Instead, she withdrew her fingers and pulled the shorts back into place. Natalie urged her wife's legs further apart. Her lips and tongue frolicked across the fabric. It dampened the sensation marginally, but the novelty of the experience had Rissa moaning and pressing her hips up toward her lover.

"Mmm... Concentrated Rissa!" Nat said after she sucked at Rissa's clit through the shorts.

"W... Wow..." Rissa stammered at the feeling surging through her body.

Her wife played and cajoled with the fabric shrouded quim it had Rissa squirming beneath her expert tongue. Mercifully, her love's hands soon wrapped around her shorts' waistband. Ris lifted her ass off the couch, allowing Nat to pull them off.

"You need to wear these on morning runs, babe." Nat smiled as she worked the tiny charcoal garment off over Rissa's hiking boots.

"Just so you can pull them off me?" Rissa spread her legs again once Nat freed one foot. The shorts stayed wrapped around the opposite.

Neither woman seemed to want to wait as Natalie pumped out some superfluous lube and coated the dildo again.

"Let me know if it's too hard. I know I don't have feeling in this thing." Natalie aligned the phallus with Ris's vagina.

"Have you ever known me to stay quiet for long?" Rissa moved back just a little to use the armrest to bring her body up. She needed to watch what happened next.

"It's the same size and shape as your favorite dildo." Nat inched forward and pressed the head of the cock between Rissa's lips.

"Sell me on it later. I need to get fucked, babe."

Natalie used her hips to press the phallus slowly into Rissa's waiting cunt. She got a couple inches in, backed up, and went further on the next foray. She repeated the pattern until all seven, and a half inches were neatly nestled in Ris. Natalie then leaned down and kissed her wife.

A dildo was a frequent companion to their lovemaking. Rissa liked to be penetrated, unlike her wife, who saved it for special occasions. Ris loved the stretch and feeling filled to the brim. That feeling with both of Nat's hands free to fondle and embrace her while her firm breasts were pressed against Rissa's own was indescribably amazing. Then Nat started moving her hips.

The two months of practice were paying off in spades. The kissing and caressing of Rissa's breasts and the single finger that found Rissa's button made Ris's whole body hum with ecstasy.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Nat!" Rissa managed to get out between shrieks and moans. "That feels so good!"

"Does it? Do you like my present, Ris?"

"It's perfect, like my wife. OH!" A powerful climax was starting to coalesce within Ris in hardly anytime at all. "Fuck me harder, Natalie!"

Nat smiled as she grabbed Rissa's hips and drilled into her with incredible speed and control. The smile and the look of Natalie above her strengthen the coming storm. Ris snaked a hand down to her clitty as her wife was occupied with her hips. Just a couple of circles around her nub would touch off an explosive climax.

"Keep fucking me when I cum!" Ris demanded, then repeated. Each additional repetition got a little softer. Waves of vibrant, red energy crashed through her veins and sparked her brain. "I'm gonna..." Was just a whisper as the orgasm exploded out from her nexus like a bomb. Her back involuntarily arched, and she screamed into the rental. Her vagina clenched against the dildo, but her wife kept up the pressure.

Rissa clenched her eyes, and a solar flare of red, pink, violet, and silver blitzed across her vision. Her legs pressed together, arrested by the bulk of her wife's hips. Her whole body orgasm was an incredible new entrant into Clarissa's hall of fame. Natalie owned most of the records and didn't appear to be slowing down any time soon. Ris was consumed by the pleasure drawn out by her skilled wife.

"Stop, stop, I need a minute." Rissa croaked out when conscious control finally filtered back through the pleasure. Her breathing was labored, but a smile was plastered on her face.

"That looked strong."

"It was so good! I'll want more soon, but my kitty needs a minute." Ris reached up to pull Nat close for a kiss. The dildo pressed against her belly button, spreading some of her juices. "Besides, my wife needs a reward for all her studying."

"Seeing you cum is all the reward I need."

"Nope, I gotta keep you coming back for more."

"I'm already addicted."

Natalie -- A little earlier

While there wasn't a direct conduit from Rissa's vagina to Natalie's own, the look of Rissa as a blush bloomed at the center was as good as any orgasm that Nat had experienced. She felt a shudder as she thrust, and the back of the strap-on would occasionally excite her clit. Evidently, months of preparation were paying off. When Ris ordered her to keep going through the orgasm, Nat was not about to disappoint her soulmate. Her wife writhed and screamed so loudly that Chester barked and started scratching at the backdoor.

Nat kept working her hips, forcing several inches of the red and blue dildo in and out of Rissa's perfect pink pussy. Impressively, she could feel Ris's vagina pulsing around the phallus. Rissa's hand kneaded her impressive breasts as she moaned in pleasure. Her wife was unbelievably beautiful; her look of ecstasy enhanced her.

When Rissa finished her impressive orgasm and asked Nat to stop, Natalie pulled out swiftly, not wanting to overstimulate her babe. Nat wanted to sear the bright smile permanently into her memory.

"Holy fuck, Nat! That was amazing. All your training really paid off." Rissa assaulted her with kisses. "I came so hard."

Nat couldn't help beaming with pride. Making Clarissa happy was her primary mission in life. "You might wanna go reassure your boy. He might have thought I was hurting you."

"Far from it." Ris almost looked drunk as she came in for a kiss. "Okay, but I'm not done with you." Rissa leapt to her feet. Those fantastic shorts were stuck to her left boot.

Nat turned to watch her love skip to the backdoor. Chester looked slightly perturbed as he rushed in the door. He quickly sniffed around the room, eying Nat's new appendage with suspicion. Natalie held the dildo to her body so it wouldn't get an investigative sniff.

"Chester, it's okay; your momma was just fucking me. Please don't worry. It felt awesome." Rissa got another dog biscuit, and Chester immediately sat in front of his favorite person. "Now, I need you to go back outside for a bit so I can please her." Ris flung the biscuit through the still-open door, and Chess chased after it.

"Is your pussy ready for round two?" Nat waggled her eyebrows at Rissa.

"Yes, but not until I make you cum." Rissa embraced Nat.

"That might be difficult with this on." Nat tugged at the strap-on. "I'm not taking it off yet. It takes a while to get on correctly."

"It's non-negotiable, and I like a challenge." Ris pulled her into a kiss. "I love you, babe."

"I'm so damn lucky." Nat sat on the couch to her wife's urging.

"I can get to these." Rissa took a couple minutes to lick and suck Nat's nipples.

Rissa's nipples were very sensitive. Nat could make her cum by just playing with her pencil eraser pink peaks. Natalie's weren't as susceptible, they could be used in conjunction with her vagina or clitty, but the breasts alone couldn't make her cum.

"Too bad this doesn't work for you." Rissa surprised Nat by licking the dildo and then sucking on the cock several times.

"Could you deep throat?" Nat asked. Tonight felt like she was learning a touch of what sex was like for Ris before Nat. Her wife had several lovers before they got together, and they were exclusively male.

"Nothing this big, but I could." Ris pushed up the phallus a little and urged Natalie to spread her legs. "There's my favorite vagina."

Natalie wasn't expecting it when a finger invaded her quim. "Unh!" She didn't think Ris could get to it without removing the apparatus, but her wife was very resourceful.

"You're dripping, babe."

"I couldn't be much more turned on. I just made a perfect woman cum so hard."

Rissa managed to get her thumb under the garment and found Natalie's swollen clit. "Oh!" Nat cried out with a moan.

"Found it!" Rissa started to move a single digit in and out of her vagina.

"Yes, you did, my love." Nat tried to concentrate on the pleasure that Ris was summoning. It would be tough for Rissa to make her cum like this.

"Too bad I can't get my tongue in there." Rissa withdrew her hand from below the strap-on and made a show of sampling Nat's excitement. "I need a post supper snack."

One hand of Ris's returned to its post while her opposite came up to fondle Nat's breasts. She pinched and prodded in just the way that Natalie loved. "Uhh..." A moan slipped out of her mouth. Rissa smiled and then stood to come in for a long slow kiss. "I don't know if you can make me cum with it on," Nat said to reassure Ris.

"We'll just see about that." Clarissa sounded as if she felt challenged. A smirk formed on her face.

Rissa was a woman determined; it took her several minutes to start building anything. Natalie should have learned not to underestimate her wife's patience or stubbornness long ago. She didn't get frustrated when nothing happened at first. Instead, she used it to learn and refine her approach. There were several hand switches, dozens of kisses, and a lot of nipple sucking.

After twenty very patient minutes, "Oh fuck, I'm close, Ris!" Nat announced. Rissa smiled and redoubled her efforts on all three or four fronts, depending on if Nat considered each breast and independent point of attack. "FFffff... fffff!" Natalie groaned as she came. It wasn't one of the strongest orgasms Natalie had ever experienced, but it was surprisingly potent. Shades of red and pink pulsed through closed eyes.

Nat's legs pushed forward and closed as her vagina rhythmically convulsed around Rissa's finger. "Mmm..." She moaned loudly. When the feeling suffused through her and washed a sense of contentment over her body, Natalie opened her eyes to a proud Rissa smiling.

"Why did I ever doubt you?"

"'Cause you never had another lover like me before." Rissa came in for a kiss.

"Why do you think I said yes so fast when you asked me to marry you?" Nat joked.

"I thought it was these two." Ris pressed her breasts together with a chuckle.

"They were a part of the calculus." They made out for a few minutes again. Neither seemed to ever get their fill of the other. "What was your favorite position, you know, in the before times?"

"The before times? You mean before the pandemic?" Rissa played dumb, likely knowing precisely what she meant. Ris was seated on Nat's thighs, her legs spread around Natalie.

"Before you went Nat and didn't go back." Natalie giggled. "I suppose either would work."

"I liked it from behind, but..."

"But what, Rissy?"

"I hope this doesn't make you feel like you were practicing your technique for nothing."

"I surprised my wife and made her cum hard. Nothing was wasted." Nat pulled Rissa in for a kiss.

"I really loved to ride."

Natalie could think of nothing more fantastic than the thought of Rissa bucking atop her to find pleasure. "Where do you want me?"

"Lay down, right here on the couch. I'll give you the full Rissa experience."

Natalie complied but put a confused look on her face. "Have I not been getting the full Rissa experience so far?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

Rissa stood beside Nat and looked down at her. Natalie loved the little poof of blonde hair just above her wife's womanhood and the one inner labium that hung just outside her pussy. It got more pronounced the more turned on her wife was. Nat couldn't help reaching out and stroking a finger over the blonde and sliding a finger across Rissa's labia.

"I think I know quite a few of those from you." Nat smiled as she teased Ris.

"I've been improvising the entire time I've been with you," Ris exclaimed with a sweet giggle. "I had moves with men."

"In that case, you're the best improviser I know, sweetie."

"You bring out the best in me, babe."

"So, show me the full Rissa!"

"I would tell you to get comfortable on the bed while I went to put on my best lingerie." Rissa walked toward their bedroom.

"Should I take off my boots?"

"Please don't. I'm not putting anything on." Rissa said as she moved around the corner with a wink.

"Another good improvisation."

"I'm also not going to leave you waiting for a few minutes, so just pretend."

"I'm doing my best."

"I would come out in my bra and panties, a little thong that really shows my ass." Rissa ran her hands over her tits and the tan lines around her waist.

"I love your thongs, but the tan lines are better." Nat smiled at her smoking hot wife.

"Agreed, my love." Rissa strutted into the room. Each step seemed to seduce Nat. "He would usually be wearing his undies and not be ready to go yet."

Natalie couldn't help playing with her nipples as her wife approached. Her desire needed somewhere to go. "How could anyone not be ready to go the moment they saw you?"

"Guys can be weird." Rissa was at the other end of the couch now.

"Aren't you glad you married a woman?" Nat teased.

Rissa climbed over the arm of the couch and crawled over Natalie before she leaned in to kiss her. "I love that I married you. The best decision I ever made was asking if you would lick my pussy."

"I whole-heartedly agree." Nat pulled Rissa closer. Every time Ris's body was against hers, it was a moment to be savored.

"Where was I?" Rissa pulled away after what had to have been a couple minutes of making out.

"Showing me the full Rissa?" Nat questioned. Her lady's eyes were a burning red with passion.

"There would be kissing, but I wouldn't get distracted in it." Rissa teased and then straddled Nat so that her pussy was on the strap-on. Rissa rolled her hips as she slid up and down the stiff rod. "I would do this while we made out, hoping he would get hard."

"These two are already very hard, so I hope that's good enough." Nat pointed at her nipples.

"It is," Rissa leaned in and sucked on each of them in turn.

Nat found herself moaning. Even if her nipples weren't usually a trigger, everything that had been building up today had an impact.

Rissa smirked at her. "These make the full Rissa so much more fun."

"Agreed."

"So, then I would scoot down his body and make sure he was hard," Rissa sank a considerable amount of the silicone shaft into her mouth.

One of Rissa's fingers sank into Nat's pussy again while she made a show of getting the phallus hard.

"Umm, that's not getting him hard."

"I'm improvising." Ris winked at her again. "It's getting you wet, though."

Nat nodded. "Not arguing against it."

"Once he's hard, I would climb back up for one more kiss. Sometimes the guy would get all squeamish as I was just sucking his dick."

"He's an idiot then."

"Agreed." Ris kissed her again as she repositioned herself one more time. "After that kiss, I would sit up and stare him in the eyes as I take his cock into my pussy." Rissa did not need any additional lube as she impaled herself all the way onto the strap-on. "Oh! Then it's time to get to work."

Natalie looked up in absolute awe as Rissa danced on the strap-on. The way her abdomen rippled and undulated was unreal. Nat was getting a peek at a life that her wife had before her. Every third circuit of the enchantress managed to engage Nat's clitty. Her fantastic breasts bounced hypnotically, drawing Natalie's hand to tease the peaks.

"Oh my God, Ris, you look so amazing!"

Ris slowed her manic bucking as sweat started to form on her brow. She leaned down and kissed Nat as she rolled her hips on the phallus. Rissa's hands found and tweaked Nat's nipples as she made out with her.

Something that seemed impossible was rising in Natalie. Rissa had tried to tease her nipples to make her wife orgasm in the past, but it was one of the few things that Ris had ever failed to achieve. Maybe it was the way Ris looked as she bounced on her or the occasional bursts of sensation on her clit, but an orgasm was rising. The visual stimulation was too much to bear easily. Ris was a moaning tornado of passion.

"Keep fucking me, Ris!"

Rissa smiled and pivoted back up. She bucked up and down the entire length of the dildo. Her pussy looked amazing as it moved and stretched in unfamiliar and enticing ways.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna..." Nat screamed into the rental. Rissa pressed hard on Nat's nipples, something that Nat wasn't typically a fan of but precisely what she needed. She stopped to watch as Nat screamed and moaned. Not only was this orgasm a completely new varietal, but it was sudden and more intense than before. Her whole body radiated intense pleasure.

Natalie arched her back and cried out something unintelligible as scarlets, crimsons, and pinks blasted through her closed eyelids. Her body shook and convulsed in bliss. When it finally released its firm and velvety grip on her nervous system, Rissa had stopped her bucking and was staring down proudly.

"Now that is all too often a side effect of the Full Rissa."

"What's that?" Natalie tried to connect the words in her bliss-addled thoughts.

"My mount cumming first." She smiled and then kissed Natalie.

"How? That should've been impossible."

"Haven't you learned that nothing is impossible when it comes to us?"

Rissa -- That same time

"At least you don't have to worry about my cock being ready to go again."

"Or you falling asleep and me having to finish what you started."

Rissa was in disbelief that she had gotten Natalie a screaming orgasm by just playing and teasing her bride's nipples. She had tried more than once unsuccessfully. Natalie was a prodigy at getting Rissa to scream out in a meek but fulfilling climax. Nat deserved to feel as good as she could make Ris feel.

"You look incredible fucking me, Ris." Natalie smiled at her. "If I were a guy, I would have proposed the first time I experienced a full Rissa. Marry me, Clarissa!"

"Sorry, babe, I'm already married to the greatest woman on the planet."

"I didn't know you could get married to yourself." Natalie teased. "Is that legal now?"

More making out erupted in a flurry of kisses, long and passionate. Ris kept rolling her hips on the phallus, driving the fake cock along a sensitive spot on her vaginal walls.

"You know, they say this is a perfect position for a strapless strap-on," Rissa informed.