A Vacation Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know?"

"I may have researched many topics about lesbian sex when we got together." Ris moved back into a tall, proud riding position. "You're not the only nerd in the family."

"I thought you improvised everything." Nat was feigning shock but was not the most convincing, with a smile never entirely leaving her.

"A good improviser knows her stuff. It makes it easier to keep her favorite girl happy." Rissa started slow bounces and bucks on the artificial penis. She needed to get off, more importantly, show her love for Natalie's present.

"You're nothing short of extraordinary, babe." Nat waggled her eyebrows and bit her lower lip.

"Are you going to take me on tons more naked adventures?"

"Until the day I die."

"Oh no, you're not getting rid of me that easily. Find me again in the next life too."

"Of course." Natalie nodded vigorously. "Now, more of the full Rissa. I need you to cum on me, hard."

"As you wish." Rissa picked up speed as she rode the entire length of Natalie's new appendage. The fake cock lacked the warmth or throbbing of the real thing, but when she looked down, she saw Natalie smiling up at her, which made it much better. Sure, her body had missed cock. Nat using a dildo on her wasn't the same as being able to fuck a cock. However, she wouldn't trade a second of her time with her wife for unlimited sex with the best penis in the world.

Natalie's hands found Rissa's breasts, teasing her sensitive nipples and staying on them as Ris went through various riding techniques. Quick little hops up and down a couple inches of the phallus, complete rises and falls so that only the head of the cock was between her labia, and just rolling of her hips were all featured. She repositioned her feet from behind her to parallel with her. She couldn't get the cock as deep, but Ris could build to incredible speed.

Ris leaned back, trying to put on a whole show for her wife. "Fuck, Natalie! I love your present!" She spread her knees wide so that nothing was blocking Nat's view of her pussy as it positively hummed along the pole. Her natural lubricant was enrobing the skewer. The sound of her wet vagina, the claps of her ass against Nat, and her enthusiastic moans filled the space.

"You look so good riding my cock!" Natalie's piercing blue eyes looked on in wonder.

"You're... amazing... Natalie!" Rissa struggled to get out as so much pleasurable pressure was compacting into her nexus. She was so close to an epic orgasm, but she wasn't going to surrender to it quite yet. Rissa needed to give Nat the complete show. Her body was leaned back too far for Nat to tease her nipples, so she grabbed Rissa's hips to keep her frenzied bounces on track.

"My God, your pussy is incredible." Nat marveled. "Cum for me, babe! I need to see what Rissa looks like cumming on my cock."

Rissa nodded; too much of her vocal abilities were shunted into yips and screams. She was trying to yell out Natalie's name, but Ris was confident that it was an incoherent mess of syllables. While continuing her quickened pace, Clarissa leaned forward. She was worried that she might fall off her mount when the climax came. The compaction of energy in her nexus was extreme.

Natalie must have noticed a target returning to her range as she practically pounced on Rissa's clitty. It was as if she were flickering a flame against the fuse for a bundle of dynamite. Ris leaned forward a bit further before she allowed the climax to take her.

"NATALIE!!! YES!!" Ris could barely lift her head to keep from screaming in Nat's face. She could vaguely distinguish barks from Chester as a historical orgasm blasted through her quivering and sweaty body. She fell forward, and Natalie embraced her. The mere feeling of Nat's heartbeat and firm breasts triggered a secondary explosion as if a blasting cap shocked a mass of high-explosives into joining in the detonation.

Her legs clenched down on Nat's torso as Rissa's knees oscillated with powerful blast waves of incredible energy. "Yes... yes... ohhh..." came out as a soft mew. Natalie's arms wrapped her tight against her body. The rhythm of Ris's vagina felt as if she was attempting to devour the invading silicone. Her hips kept reciprocating on the phallus, jetting little eddies and whirlpools into her body. Their presence seemed to help differentiate the overwhelming bliss that was blinding all other inputs.

Flashes of ocher, chartreuse, mango, and fuchsia strobed in time with her vagina across Rissa's tightly clenched eyes. The powerful reverberations of searing pleasure slowly lost their intensity as the world flooded back in. A slam of content joy pressed out all worry from her body, if only for a few moments.

Rissa pressed off Natalie just a touch so she could stare down into her azure eyes. A series of long slow kisses were how she could start thanking her everything.

"See, you missed cock." Natalie smiled up at her.

"I... never came that hard on a cock, babe." Ris was still struggling to get her breathing back to normal. "It's all because of you." She pushed up and removed the phallus from her satisfied vagina. "You're incredible." Rissa moved down Nat's body, holding her gaze on her babe's incredible eyes. "So amazing that you need a reward."

"Watching you was reward enough for me." Nat smiled but didn't try and stop her wife. Ris knew she needed an excellent climax to bookend the early evening.

Rissa's fingers sought to find the clasps keeping Natalie's present in place. Her wife sensed her intent and helped her find the buckles and cinches. It took almost a minute to get the garment off and free from her goddess. Ris helped Nat sit up and turn her on the cushion, so her body was perpendicular to the sofa's center line.

Nimble digits felt up and down Natalie's slit as Rissa knelt in front of her. It was time for her to worship at her goddess's alter. Her vagina was dripping a near torrent of the tastiest molten honey in the world. Ris drove her tongue between the labia to lap up a big helping of the substance.

"Mmm." Natalie moaned as Rissa's tongue explored its favorite location.

Ris ran it around all of Nat's vulva and circled her clitoris briefly, getting another big sigh as a reward. A single middle digit slowly sunk into Natalie. "Wow, have you ever been this wet, babe?"

It was not that Natalie didn't like any penetration. She needed at least a little to get her to truly orgasm in the most spectacular ways. However, she preferred keeping it to a single finger outside special occasions.

"No." Nat sighed out. Rissa was evidently already having an effect. "Watching you cum on top of me... Was..." Natalie whimpered as Ris's lips surrounded her clit and sucked just a little, a preview of the fun to come. "Oh my God, Rissy, you nearly made me overdose on visual stimulation."

"Good," Ris smirked up into those magical eyes and held the gaze as her tongue traced along each labium. "I almost passed out when you played with my clit as I was fucking you." She lapped with the point of her tongue against Nat's passion swollen nub.

"Fff... Fuck... Clarissa..." Nat hardly ever used Ris's full name. She shifted her ass down toward Rissa and moved both her feet up onto the couch. It further spread her quim in front of her bride. It was the most succulent of buffets. "Your improv just gets better, babe!"

Ris kept her finger moving in and out of Nat, slowly picking up her pace and adding intermittent circles around her clitoris. Her mouth was occupied traveling up Nat's taut body, kissing, sucking, and licking every sensitive spot on her way up to her wife's great ruby lips.

"Mmm, I always taste better on your tongue."

"That's not possible. Your ambrosia already, babe."

"Ambrosia with Rissy sauce is better. A helping of Rissa makes everything better."

"You just want to get me in bed."

"And on the table, in the shower, out in the backyard, in the car, anywhere I can have my way with my wife. I thought I made that clear already."

"I love you so much, Natalie," Rissa said softly, bringing a dose of loving sincerity to the jovial talk.

"I love you too, babe." Nat leaned in for a long slow kiss. "Now make me cum, Ris. I need this!"

Rissa made her journey back toward Nat's tasty valley with one more kiss and a nod. She had to detour on her way to tease her wife's perfect peaks. If she continued playing with them, maybe she could get Natalie another petite orgasm, but that was not what she was after. Ris wanted legendary; Nat deserved it. She had spent two months practicing for tonight.

The sound of Nat moaning and sighing like a woman possessed sounded orchestral above the slurps and sucks as Rissa devoured her wife's extraordinary womanhood. Her finger slid in and out of Natalie's tight vagina with next to no resistance due to the level of excitement soaking out of her girl. It only took a couple minutes to get her baby dancing on the precipice of a fantastic climax.

"Make me cum... unh! I'm so close." Natalie begged to be shoved from the cliff into orgasm.

Wrapping her lips on her wife's clit, Rissa sucked hard on the little bean. Her wife loved to have her nub suckled as much as Ris loved to have her nipples played with using robust force. Natalie's legs started encroaching on Ris, letting her know that Nat was about to let go.

"OH FUCK, RIS!" Natalie wailed into the rental, getting a round of barks in reply from Chester in the backyard.

In all their time together and with some genuinely great sex, Rissa didn't think she could remember Natalie reacting this fiercely. Ris had to back away from her target as Nat's legs enclosed her. Rissa sat back and watched an astounding orgasm course through her wife.

Natalie's legs closed, and her hand shot to her pussy as her eyes were clenched. She thundered a climax out into the rental. The Skylight had moved through the day and was now a spotlight on the couch. "Oh, fuck!" Was the only intelligible phrase in a salsa of screams that had Chester very concerned. Rissa was in awe as she thrashed on the couch.

Finally, when the orgasm relented, Natalie opened her eyes with a drunken smile. "Holy shit, you're good at that."

"It was a good one?" Ris slid closer to Nat for a kiss.

"Fucking epic!" Nat threw her arms around Ris and pulled her close.

After long, languid kisses, Rissa climbed onto the couch beside Natalie. They basked in each other's love for several minutes before Nat got a smile on her face. "I better check on our boy and make sure he hasn't sent for help."

"You want to go on one more adventure with me before it cools down?"

"I want to go on infinite more adventures with you, babe."

"This one's going to be naked."

"I'm already sold."

Rissa and Natalie let Chester in, and he excitedly checked the place for whoever had been attacking his moms. They took a couple minutes to get cleaned up and put away the new toy. Chester settled down on his dog bed. He didn't seem too quick to join along, so they went without him. It was starting to cool down, but it felt good after all the recent exertion. Their rental was only a couple blocks from the gym, and Ris wanted to take advantage of the Nude Day sale.

Where earlier there had been apprehension about talking with anyone except Natalie, it had been replaced with calm confidence. It probably helped that Nat was holding her hand the entire time. Their new adventure didn't last too long. The couple beat a hasty retreat once they had secured the special price on a week-long gym membership.

Clarissa felt fantastic about her new adventure when they got home in time for a shower and snuggled with her wife before calling it an early night. Nat stopped her to make out just inside the door.

"You looked poised out there that time." Nat still looked slightly inebriated, even if they had only enjoyed a single glass of wine.

"It's amazing how a good orgasm will put me in a great head space." Rissa winked at her bride.

"I think it's because you were wearing your favorite shorts."

"Just tan lines? It's amazing what feels right when you're around."

"Nope, I love them, but I'm talking about those." Nat pointed to Rissa's ankle. Ris saw for the first time that the tiny charcoal shorts were wrapped around the top of a boot.

"Oops!" Rissa blushed but then giggled. "You have me very distracted."

"How about we shower, and you take me to bed?"

"We do have an early morning."

"I'm not thinking of sleep quite yet. Do you want me to bring the new toy again?"

"Not tonight. That was fun, don't get me wrong, but I want the full Natalie experience."

"It seems fair. The full Rissa was fantastic." Nat smiled, grabbed Ris's arm, and pulled her toward the bathroom.

Natalie -- After rafting, just past noon.

"I need a shower!" Rissa declared as she stepped into the rental, shedding her wet yoga pants.

"Well, if you didn't try to take a swim at the end..." Nat trailed off into another fit of laughter. "You're always so graceful."

"I still contend someone tripped me." Rissa turned around and pulled Nat down into a kiss.

"I would never, dear." Natalie feigned insult. "Or if I would've, I would admit it immediately." She couldn't help a smirk, "Now go. I'm going to clean up and check on Chester." She couldn't help swatting Rissa on her ample ass as she sped away. "If you hurry, we might have time to break out the toy again before Joakim gets here."

Ris spun around and brightened up immediately, "Are you sure we have time?" Her wife was practically bouncing with excitement as she shed her top.

"Yeah, we have at least a couple hours. My bro promised he would call a couple hours out." Rissa's smile brightened in response. "You just have to make me cum like last night again."

"You act like that wasn't going to be one of my requirements. Making you climax is the best part!" Off came her bra and panties, revealing more of her stunning body.

"Well, I'll start some laundry so we can clean the house, have some fun, and have time to grab a coffee."

"No gym today, then?"

"I think we'll burn plenty of calories."

Rissa kissed her once more and then pranced into the bathroom to shower. Natalie let Chester in, and he excitedly made a lap of the house as Nat picked up the shrapnel of Rissa's clothing that had exploded off her. Ris did all the cooking for the couple, but cleaning was Natalie's domain. It wasn't that Clarissa didn't join in. She wasn't as fastidious as her.

Natalie shed her dress as soon as she tossed Ris's stuff in the washer. She almost returned it and her bra to the hook beside the door, but that couldn't happen as her brother would soon arrive. At least she could be comfortable in the main suite. Although it really didn't need it, Nat couldn't help vacuuming the space, Chester shed profusely, and there was no robot vacuum for her.

Rissa came back out of the bathroom with an armful of towels. That was the one place that Ris liked to keep clean even more than Nat. Changing towels once a week was good enough for Natalie, but her wife seemed to want to wash them after only a couple uses. Clarissa started the washer and then busied herself with cleaning dishes and emptying the dishwasher.

The room filled with music as Rissa turned on the portable speaker that always seemed to follow her wife since Nat got it for her on their first Christmas together. Natalie recalled worrying that it was too techy of a gift, but her wife loved it. In a half-hour, everything was spotless. A slow, romantic tune came on, the same song they had danced to at their wedding. Grabbing her wife's hand, Natalie spun around the open living room. She couldn't help falling for those warm eyes every time she saw them staring back at her.

There was no more perfect feeling in the world than Rissa's form pressed against Nat. Their heartbeats' were two powerful thumps of percussion harmonizing in eloquent rhythm. They twirled through a pair of songs, stopping to smooch frequently. Nat started to subtly move them toward their bedroom. Neither of them heard the sound of the code being punched in the door or the bolt thunking open.

Joakim and his wife were standing and staring agog. Their niece was fast asleep in her father's arms.

"Take her to the bedroom," Joakim said quietly, handing his babe to his wife, Blake.

"Fuck! Sorry!" Nat yelped out and held Rissa close as they sidled into their bedroom, hoping not to reveal any more than they already had.

Rissa quickly slipped into a pair of yoga pants. An embarrassed blush made her bright red. Natalie silently donned her bra, and her dress hung on the back of the door hinge. 'Sorry, Ris.' She mouthed at her wife.

An uproarious laugh preceded a firm knock on the door. "Hey, Natty, I think we need to talk when you get a minute." More laughing issued from him.

"As soon as we get dressed! You stop laughing at us, Joakim Benjamin! Why didn't you text!" Nat used his middle name to emphasize her anger.

"My texts wouldn't go through in the mountains between here and Denver. I promise I'm not laughing at you two, Natalie Renee." Joakim fired back on the offensive using Nat's middle moniker. "I'll explain everything in a minute. I think you need to talk with Blake and me."

"Give me a minute."

"We'll be out here waiting for you."

Natalie quickly dressed and double-checked that she had put away her toy from last night so no one would accidentally encounter the strap-on harness.

"I'm sorry, babe." Nat went over and massaged her wife's shoulders.

"Not exactly the first impression I wanted to make on Blake." Ris looked forlorn in a way that made Nat's heart sink.

"Come on, babe, we can't hide in hear the rest of the week." Nat grabbed her hand securely. Rissa's grip back steadied her surging heart rate.

"I feel like I'm about to get grounded." Rissa gave a half-hearted joke and a pressed smile that didn't engage her eyes.

"Would getting sent to your room without supper be so bad?" Nat forced a chuckle.

"If we have to be quiet, yeah." This time a smirk stuck around a little longer.

"You did scream my name a lot last night."

"I seem to remember you entreating my name more than once."

"Watching you cum while riding me is one of my triggers."

Rissa shrugged, "You having breasts, a vagina, and a cock is spectacular. You know, on top of being my soul mate."

"I'm looking forward to the other toy back at home. I wanna feel more attached to the fun." She leaned in for a slow, soft kiss. "Time to face the music."

They exited the bedroom, and only Joakim was sitting on one of the barstools by the breakfast bar. The same bar where Rissa had made Nat orgasm so hard on their first day here. She tried not to dwell on that pleasant memory as she pulled out a stool.

"So, how's the vacation been so far?"

"Great until now, though some nutjob tried to pepper spray us in the park yesterday. Chester tripped her, and she only hit herself." Nat replied, bewildered that getting caught nude wasn't the first topic of conversation.

"Why'd someone try and assault you two?"

"She was raving about us being sinners, even after she tripped and blasted herself with a face full of capsaicin." Nat shook her head.

"I guess she was angry that two married women were holding hands," Rissa explained.

"That sucks. But everything else is good, right?" Joakim asked with an honest concern evident in his voice.

"Yeah, other than you walking in on us. Why the fuck didn't you knock?"

"We were trying to keep from waking the baby. Sorry, sis." Joakim reached out a hand and put it on Nat's, giving it a squeeze. "Though, I'm thinking it might be a happy accident."

"Why? Did you want to see my wife naked?"

"You're beautiful, Clarissa, but that wasn't the happy accident." Joakim's words caused Rissa to blush. "Nat, why do you think I ended up in Portland, of all places?"