A Vacation Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A daydream of the pair walking over to Nat and Ris flared into her mind. There would be no words as the tall, dark-haired woman waggled her eyebrows and kissed Natalie. He would pick up Ris and set her on the table, turning her so she could see Nat. In a flash, he would be stroking his big penis into Clarissa while Natalie made love to the strong woman he was with. She could imagine the four of them returning to the rental and making love all night, switching pairings frequently.

I blame Nat. Rissa had to cross her legs, lean back, and try to hide her growing arousal. Natalie looked over at her and smiled knowingly. Nat's eyes then shifted back to watching the beauty.

Mercifully, she waited until the couple walked past before leaning in. "You do miss dick, don't you?" Came out in a low whisper.

Rissa gave her a shrug and then a little nod. "You're still my perfect match, though." Her eyes were on a pair of toned asses as they walked away.

"Yeah, but just because we're married doesn't mean we can't look and daydream." Nat giggled and waggled her eyebrows.

Natalie -- An hour later

Walking downtown with her wife wearing nothing was exquisite. Clarissa had reverted to her usual, huggy, touchy self. Whether that was due to their heartfelt conversation last night or because she was more worried about being nude than what was in her head Nat wasn't sure, but she loved the handholds and little kisses when one of them went into a store. Ris was getting more comfortable as the day wore on, even taking it upon herself to go into a gallery searching for some photos for the guest room. Chester and Nat watched through a window with a smile as her wife absolutely charmed the gallery owner.

Ris had been pivotal to Natalie's sexual awakening back in high school. Her now wife had been a cheerleader at Joakim and Rodger's football games and caught her eye immediately. Back then, her family had been very religious. Nat had tried to hide her newly burgeoning sexual identity. She even had sex with a couple of boys her senior year after she turned eighteen. Everything changed when she kissed a girl at a field party.

Even that was precipitated by Rissa. The night ended with skinny dipping and the first time Nat had laid eyes on a naked Ris. Something snapped into focus. Nat liked women. She dared herself to go and talk to the woman that had helped her figure things out but couldn't build up the courage to act. When Clarissa hooked up with a college student, Nat found a girl she knew was into women and made out with her. This cemented Natalie's sexual identity.

Natalie and Clarissa would end up in the same nursing program in college and be forced together as lab partners. They had been best friends for almost a decade until Rissa made the first move. Nat still couldn't believe that she was married to her high school crush or that every fantasy about her now bride had been a pale impression of the real thing. Rissa was her world, and she was her wife's one true love.

When she came out, it had taken Nat's parents just a little time to come around. They had to leave the church that had been core to their familial identity for generations, so Natalie understood how some of Rissa's father's reticence could impact her. Nat was still religious. She just had to find a new church that concentrated on the love aspect of the Bible. Her whole family came along with her, eventually, though it took a little longer to convince her grandparents. She attended nearly weekly. Ris was a believer but only participated on the high holies. She had a hard time sitting still for long.

Rissa didn't have a challenge finding friends wherever she went, and she seemed to be ingratiating herself with the gallery owner. The older woman, probably in her late sixties, looked like an old hippie who had found her place in the small mountain town. Ris's naked confidence seemed to be building all day long. If it built like her confidence in making love to a woman, Clarissa would be a naked force of nature in no time.

Before Nat, her wife had zero experience with lesbian sex, but now, she was undoubtedly the best lover Natalie ever had. Though it had taken a little time for Ris to get confident, she could literally make Nat's body climax in ways she didn't think were possible. Her wife gave Natalie her first vaginal orgasm after many lovers had tried and failed. It wasn't a one-time event. Watching her now, Nat wanted to whisk her away to their rental to spring her surprise on her princess.

There was no hesitation as Ris flounced back outside to the bench where Nat and Chester were waiting. She had a bright smile on her face. Whatever she had found made her very happy.

"Find anything?"

"Uh-huh, this is where Artie's gets all its art. They're all local Photos or paintings, and there are some beautiful things I want you to see. She's having a sale for Nude Day, but she's allergic to dogs, so Chester can't come in. I told her I didn't want to decide without you. She's going to give us the sale price anytime this week."

"Did you just negotiate in the nude?"

"I sure did." Rissa kissed her on the cheek as Nat got up and put her towel back in her bag.

"You never stop amazing me. How about we order a couple salads, and I take you home for a surprise. You deserve it for indulging me all day."

"I've had fun, love." Rissa's hand was in hers as they moved toward a café that had been one of Rissa's favorites a decade ago.

"Trust me, you'll have more when we get home tonight." Nat wasn't sure her wife could see the wink through her sunglasses.

They placed their order for a couple salads at the café, but they had gotten a big tour group that had just come off the river, so they had another forty-five minutes to kill. Rissa announced that she was done shopping but spending a little more time watching the river in a little park next to the café sounded like a good time.

"We need to take more vacations." Natalie put an arm around Ris as they lounged on a bench in the park, looking over the river.

"Absolutely, I miss the non-stressed version of Natalie." Rissa Leaned in for a kiss.

"I just need to keep pushing for a few more semesters, and then..."

"Don't get addicted to being too stressed, dear. You're already more than enough for me." Another sweet, brief kiss from her angel followed.

"And you're more than I could dream of, babe." They sat, huddled against each other in contemplative silence for a moment. "I can see why you love this place, Ris. I can't wait to bring our kids here for vacation."

Nat and Rissa were both planners. They didn't have the timeline down perfectly, but after Nat got her doctorate, they each planned on carrying one baby. One boy and one girl was the idea. Natalie could imagine them falling in love with the same little town Ris loved as a girl, and she could see them running around with a pup at their heels in this lovely shaded park.

"How did I get so lucky?" Rissa smiled over at her as she grabbed Nat's hand.

"You made the first move." Nat was about to go in for another kiss when Chester suddenly leapt to his feet and ran around the bench with a sharp bark.

"Sinners! You're going to burn in hell!" Yelled an angry screeching voice.

Natalie turned around to see a young woman in a plain grey dress that looked too warm for today, running at them at full speed clutching some sort of black and red canister. It almost looked to be a small fire extinguisher. Before Nat could move, Rissa threw herself between Natalie and the assailant, pressing Nat into the bench.

The woman running at them suddenly flew through the sliver of vision not blocked by her bride. She fell into the grass several yards away and skidded to a stop. The mystery canister sounded vaguely like a fire extinguisher discharging as it sprayed foam. The only thing that got hit by the spray was the grass, a tree, and the mystery woman's face.

"Lesbian sinners! Ack!" The woman started coughing and hacking loudly. "God... doesn't want... sinners in our town!"

"Are you two okay!?" The shopkeeper from a souvenir place came running out to them.

"We're fine. What in the world just happened?" Rissa asked as she sat up but didn't loosen her embrace.

"She just tried to pepper spray you two! Your dog tripped her."

"Chester, are you okay?" Chess walked back to the other side of the bench and sat in front of them, conspicuously keeping himself between his humans and their attacker. "What? Why?" Nat was still perplexed.

"Because... you're... sinners!" The madwoman hacked and raved as she rubbed her eyes. "God... hates lesbians! Fucking... dykes!" She managed to scream out between fits of coughs.

"I guess someone skipped the parts of the Bible that talk about love and it being the Almighty's job to judge and not ours," Natalie thundered. She seethed with anger when anyone tried to cherry-pick things and cast judgment on others.

Tires screeched to a halt right behind the bench. A pair of police officers scrambled from the vehicle. "Is anyone hurt?" Asked one of them as the other approached the angry woman.

"Just her, I think." Rissa pointed.

The next twenty minutes were a whir of activity as the officers got their statements and detained the crazy zealot. Apparently, the officers had been looking for the woman since she had tossed pink paint on a couple of gay men in another park an hour ago while yelling homophobic slurs. Everyone profusely apologized for the woman's actions and hoped she had not tainted their view of the town.

Nat and Rissa were soon dismissed to go home for the day. They grabbed their salads and walked to the rental, never releasing each other's hands as they walked in silence. Natalie had a new worry that the invader had ruined the town for her wife.

They both stayed quiet when they got home, and Rissa got out the wine as Nat set the table. Chester got fed dinner with an extra treat as he had defended his humans so valiantly.

"What's wrong, Nat?" Rissa finally broke the silence.

"I'm worried that some madwoman ruined your favorite place."

"Why?" Ris handed her a glass of wine and pulled the barstool beside her. "The town didn't do anything wrong. One crazy woman did that."

"I'm also scared you won't want to go on more naked adventures with me." Nat couldn't help a tear welling in her eye.

"Nope, not going to happen," Rissa said cheerily. "You can't scare me off that easily. Not when it makes you so happy."

Clarissa -- That exact moment

Natalie had morphed from the happiest and most relaxed she had seen since her wife started her doctorate program to looking absolutely forlorn. It hurt Rissa's heart that some crazy person could do that to her love. Today had been fun once Ris had gotten over the thought of everybody being able to see all of her. The way it made Natalie glow resplendently made everything worthwhile.

"I shouldn't have insisted you were naked too. It might have stopped her from targeting us." Nat poked at her salad half-heartedly with a hand on her own cheek.

"First, seeing how happy it made you, I insisted on joining in. Second, if it wasn't for us, Chester wouldn't have been able to save the day and keep another couple from getting hurt. You haven't ruined anything, my love. In fact..." Rissa trailed off, hoping what she would say next didn't make her sound slightly nutty.

"What, Ris?"

"Okay, this may sound stupid, but I think it might make me feel better about not feeling like a real lesbian. She obviously thought I was enough of a lesbian."

"Wait, you feel better about your dad stuff because someone tried to commit a hate crime on us." Nat shook her head, but a smile started to leak through. She took a more significant fork full of salad.

"An unsuccessful hate crime." Rissa pointed out with a chuckle. "I did say it sounded a little stupid."

"You did also think that another woman was hot today. You might be more bi-sexual than you thought."

"He was also smoking hot."

"See, this is why I'm the lesbian, and you're bi!"

They talked and ate their salads before moving over to the couch and catching up on the local news out of Denver for a few minutes. Natalie laid across the sofa, resting her head in Ris's lap. She didn't think there was a more content feeling in the world than being close to her wife.

"Didn't you say you had a surprise for me?" Rissa queried during a commercial break.

"Are you sure? I'd like to give you your present while we have the place to ourselves." Nat rolled onto her back to look up at Ris.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it."

"Okay, let Chester out and give me a few minutes. I need to get something ready and put something else on." Nat smiled as she rolled off the couch.

"Is it the hiking boots? 'Cause I wasn't kidding when I said they might be a new fetish."

"They can be added to it if you put back on that bra and shorts from this morning."

"Those are a little funky with bug spray, but I have another similar set."

"As long as it involves the little shorts." Natalie got a huge smile and leaned in to kiss her. "Put Chester in the backyard. I have a feeling you're going to need to scream." Nat giggled before grabbing her boots and then her suitcase and shutting herself in the master bathroom.

Rissa's second pair of tight shorts was charcoal in color instead of black but was the same size and cut. She had almost not purchased them as they were more revealing than things she typically wore, but seeing how Nat reacted, Clarissa was glad she bought a couple. The creamsicle-colored bra completed the outfit.

"Come on, Chess, outside, boy!" Rissa threw a dog biscuit out the sliding door. He deserved a reward even if he was already moving in that direction. Their tri-colored little goof trundled happily out the door. She double-checked his water outside before she went in to await her bride. When she didn't emerge in a couple minutes, Ris decided that hiking boots were needed to look like she did when she enamored her wife this morning.

Still left to her own devices for ten minutes, Rissa started to touch herself through the shorts. There was no question that sex was an inevitability this evening. Wow, I have a bit of a camel toe in these. She mused as her finger made small circles over her covered clit. Probably shouldn't wear these to the gym. She'd been wet all day since she saw Natalie in those boots.

"Getting ready for me?" Natalie popped her head around the corner, looking out into the front room. She had styled her hair and put on makeup. Her lipstick in a radiant, bright red color, looked like Nat was ready for a formal party. Her wife always looked elegant, but when she turned things up, it made Rissa's heart patter.

"Trying to figure out what my surprise could be." Rissa's eyes were glued to her wife. She didn't stop her obvious masturbating. Instead, she reached up and started to orbit one of her nipples. "I'm always ready for you, my love."

"I don't know if you're ready for this." Natalie stepped into the front room with a smile.

Her wife had a bottle of lube in one hand and a pair of stunning hiking boots on her feet. Rissa's eyes, however, were drawn to something else. Her wife had a black garment covering her womanhood. A red and blue swirled dildo pointed toward Ris looking hopeful for fun to come. Natalie ran a hand up and down the fake cock, spreading lube all over it.

"Wow..." Rissa moaned out in anticipation before she guffawed.

"What, you don't like it?" Nat questioned but didn't stop smiling or stroking her new appendage.

"No, I never expected to see my wife jacking off." Rissa hopped off the couch and scampered over to her angel.

"Good, I've been practicing for a couple months."

"Have you now?" Rissa reached out to grab the swirling red, blue, and combined purple of the dildo. It was not purely cylindrical and rocket-shaped like some could be. Instead, it had a fake head and veins like a natural penis. Her wife went out of the way to get one that looked like a cock. It was thick and long but would not rate as the biggest she had been with were it a real dick.

"Chester couldn't figure out what I was doing in the room alone. The pillows in the guest bedroom have to be some of the most sexually satisfied bedding in the world."

"Why the guest bedroom?"

"I didn't want to give away the surprise before I was ready. It was also where I kept this and another surprise, but that one isn't ready yet."

"So, this is why you were asking if I missed cock." Rissa spun around Natalie, The way the two bands crossed her ass like a jock strap made Nat's butt pop even more. She couldn't resist giving Nat a playful swat on her ass.

"Yup, though your answers are making me excited to try the second surprise once I get that down a little better."

"What on earth could that be?"

"One of these, but part of it goes in my vagina. It would make it, so we were more connected."

"But you don't really like much in your kitty." Rissa couldn't help leaning in and sucking one of Nat's nipples into her mouth.

"Mmm... Only on special occasions. I just can't quite get it to stay in yet."

"Ohh!?" Rissa smiled up and then went in on her opposite nipple.

"I need to work on my Kegels." Nat put a finger under Rissa's chin and urged her up for a kiss.

Clarissa could feel the dildo pressed against her labia. Natalie may have little use for the lube, as excited as Ris felt. She stepped closer and pulled her wife's taut body in tight, both hands grasping her glorious booty.

"I gotta keep the greatest girl in the world happy, don't I?"

"You're talking about yourself again, aren't you?" Ris joked between kisses. "Who else would spend two months practicing to please her wife with a surprise?"

Natalie started to encourage Rissa to step backward to the couch. "I would like to say it was completely altruistic, but I liked my morning routine when you went in early."

"What was that?" Rissa lifted her arms up to allow Natalie to strip her sports bra off.

"I saw you naked all day, but every time I take your bra off, it's like unwrapping a present." Nat was momentarily distracted.

"For both of us." Rissa attacked Natalie's nipple while her wife threw Ris's unneeded sports bra over her shoulder. "What was your routine, dear?" she asked as she flickered her tongue against the sensitive nub.

"Mmm..." Natalie quivered a bit. "I would wait for you to leave, then I had an hour to myself. So, I set up my phone and recorded my technique."

"Hmm, do you still have some videos, you know, for science?" Rissa looked up, allowing Nat to lay Ris on the couch.

"On a hard drive at home." Nat perched above her with a fake phallus rubbing on her womanhood was driving Ris crazy already.

"Okay, it still sounds like it was all for me."

"Well then, I would watch the video to critique my technique, which invariably led to masturbating while I fantasized about tonight." Nat grabbed one of Rissa's breasts, teasing her nipple. "You've already made me cum several times."

"Good job, fantasy me."

"It might be more fun to have a lab assistant for the strapless one."

"I married such a nerd." Rissa smiled broadly, then pulled Natalie up to her lips.

"You knew that going in."

Conversation stopped for a minute as they were lost in making out. Nat pressed against Rissa; the dildo was pushed between her labia while her bride's hips dry-humped her. They played and toyed with each other as kisses landed.

"My God, Rissa, do you know how much these little shorts were on my mind today?" Natalie leaned up, removing her lips from kissing range. Skilled fingers pressed the fabric of the shorts into her womanhood. Nat had to feel how wet this was making Ris.

"I know the feeling. I was looking for a quiet place to take you all the way down that path. I wanted to have my way with you all day." Rissa reached up to play with her wife's nipples, still in range.