A Vacation to Remember

Story Info
A mature couple's vacation takes an interesting turn.
18.2k words
4.6
51.6k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I looked forward to our recent annual holiday in the Caribbean with great anticipation. Work had been stressful of late and we were eager to get away from the dismal northern winter and enjoy a week at a beach hideaway.

After a routine flight and a ferry to the outer island , we were happily unpacking in our cottage and eager to get out to the water. Swimsuits on, sunscreen and towels packed in a carryall, we were off on the short walk along a tree-lined path.

We approached the beach where the trees and undergrowth thinned and we could see the white sand and breathtaking blue-green water. A few scattered sailboats sliced through the gently rolling ocean, their passengers enjoying a drink and the restorative sunshine. It looked like a postcard.

We spread our beach blanket out at an inviting spot opposite our cottage, which we could glimpse through the palms and pines that shaded it. Just a short distance to the right from our vantage point was another cottage, but it was the only other structure close by. Up the coast were condos and hotels and casinos, but the view to them was blocked by dunes.

Down in the opposite direction were more scattered cottages like ours and further on a couple of palatial private homes with their own boatyards. They were far enough away to be of no consequence to us. Our section of the island was still sparsely developed. How much longer that would be we didn't know. Developers can hardly help themselves when there is land that's not overbuilt to beat hell.

We lay down on the blanket side by side, Vanessa wearing her classic two piece that compliments her athletic figure.

Although approaching 50, my wife is in great shape, the embodiment of sexy, mature womanhood. I lay there admiring her beauty, her soft skin glistening from the sunscreen she had applied. She had a hint of a contented smile on her face as we held hands, enjoying the warm air, the soft ocean breezes, and the sound of the surf.

Although we might look like the standard issue married couple -- buttoned-down and conservative -- Vanessa and I have a hidden side to us that most people would be shocked to learn. We don't indulge it very often, but when we do it's utterly fantastic. You see, we swing a little. Not much, mind, but occasionally we feel like exploring the world beyond our contented marriage. In truth, it makes us infinitely happier and we feel very fortunate to be together.

Vanessa is a bit more adventurous than me, but my natural diffidence doesn't prevent me from vicariously enjoying what she does. And in the course of our nearly twenty years of marriage, there are only a dozen instances where we've stepped out. The first few times were when V had sex with other men, and then only under the condition that I be allowed to watch. The experience was intoxicating. V made love to these men with evident gusto and being cuckolded strangely aroused me to an extent that I had seldom experienced before.

About ten years ago, V indulged my fantasy of watching her make love to another woman. Although doing it for me, I was gratified to see that she enjoyed herself, and in a couple of subsequent encounters, the other woman was open to my joining the fun. Vanessa admitted that watching me do the third member of our group "turned her all the way on." But those occasions were all the better because they were rare, and we certainly had no expectation that this week in the sun and surf would be anything out of the ordinary.

We had not been laying there very long when a woman called out from slightly behind us. "Hello there!" she said brightly. "I don't want to startle you by sneaking up!"

"Hi," Vanessa replied with a friendly smile.

The woman appeared to be in her early 50s, with dark features and a body that was absolutely stunning. She wore a yellow two piece which accentuated her richly tanned skin, and her bottom half was covered by a colorful wraparound. Her long dark hair was piled on top of her head, the wind blowing wisps of it in various directions across her face.

She introduced herself as Karen, our neighbor from the other cottage on the lane. We invited her to join us and she set her bag down and laid out her towel. In just a minute she was comfortably arrayed, wearing a big straw hat and sunglasses. I couldn't help sneaking glances at her impressive body. If she'd had her breasts done, and it seemed likely, they were damn good work. The image of my hard cock sliding between them entertained me while the ladies talked.

Karen told us that she was vacationing with her son, which we found curious, but she quickly explained (perhaps a little too quickly) that her husband was originally scheduled to join them but had been called away on critical business. He'd hoped to join his wife and son during the second week, but it appeared even that was impossible. As a result, Karen and Paul had been enjoying the island on their own.

Soon Paul emerged from the grove and came over to say hello. He was a handsome young man in his mid-20s who had graduated from an upscale New England college and now worked for his father in a junior capacity at the family's firm. Paul had a generous head of curly hair and an athletic frame as a result of his years playing college Lacrosse. His complexion was somewhat lighter than his mother's.

After a few minutes of polite conversation, Paul excused himself to take a swim. He effortlessly pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing a sculpted body that V obviously admired. He walked confidently down to the surf, wading in several yards, oblivious to the waves. Once he was far enough out he began to swim parallel to the beach. His freestyle was graceful and expert, and I could see V watching his every move. I would be sure to ask her what she was thinking when Karen was safely out of earshot.

I tried to keep my thoughts in the here and now and not let my mind wander to images of Karen and V in bed together, or even naughtier, V and Paul going at it. Yes, Karen had the body of a mature porn star, but as far as I could tell she was a respectable, well-to-do lady on vacation with her son.

While Paul swam back and forth past our position, I lay contentedly to V's right and Karen was to her left. My wife has a peculiar facility for getting people to open up to her. Sometimes she does absolutely nothing and an hour will have gone by and a person spilled out their life story. Other times, V will deploy her natural curiosity and ask a few leading questions that will elicit highly personal details, as if the other party has known Vanessa her whole life.

So it was now with Karen, who confided a great many details about herself, seemingly forgetting that I was even there. Each time Karen felt obliged to ask about us, V would talk a minute or two and then turn it right back to Karen, who never seemed to realize what was happening.

Just after Paul finished swimming and before the four of us retired to our respective cottages for a quiet afternoon, Vanessa invited Karen and her son over to our place for after-dinner drinks. Paul was understandably hesitant to spend an evening listening to the old folks, but a glance from his mother told him he would indeed make an appearance, at least for a suitable length of time, after which he could drive down the coast to visit his girlfriend, whose family was also visiting the island.

Back at our cottage, Vanessa and I slipped out of our swimsuits and got into the shower together. I love to wash her lovely brown hair and as I lightly pulled on it while rinsing out the shampoo, we could both feel my growing erection nestled between her butt cheeks. I reached around with my free hand and massaged her breasts. Turning her face toward me, I kissed her deeply and our tongues swirled around passionately.

"Take me," she whispered over the noise of the water.

"Not yet," I replied wickedly as my hand moved down her gently curving belly and found the thicket of her pussy. "I want you to tell me something."

She moaned.

"What? Anything! I'll do anything if you just promise me your cock!"

"I will. But first tell me if you enjoyed watching Paul."

"I did! I did!" she groaned.

I continued to diddle V's pussy and her legs would occasionally buckle from the sensations flowing through her body.

"You enjoy watching young men swim, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, oh God, I do! May I come, please?"

"Not yet," I replied, wickedly.

This is a little game we like, especially when we're showering together. It gets both of us insanely aroused.

Vanessa began to whimper. "Oh, please, please!"

"Did watching Paul excite you?"

"Yes!" Her voice was high pitched, desperate.

"Did you think about fucking him?"

"Yes, oh yes! May I come now?"

"Not yet," I said sternly. Vanessa was ready to go nuts. "Did you think about him stripping you naked, and exposing your hot body?"

"Yes, oh, yes!"

"Did you think about spreading your legs for him and letting him make love to you?"

"Yes, I did! I couldn't help myself. I know it was wrong but I couldn't help it! I'm so sorry!"

"You may come now."

The words were hardly out of my mouth when Vanessa's entire body trembled uncontrollably. I wrapped my arm around her tighter, holding her up while I continued to vigorously work her clit. She was nearly sobbing with relief as her orgasm washed over her, lasting an unusually long time.

"Thank you! Oh, thank you so much!"

Her body was still shuddering, but with a little less vigor than before.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Oh, darling, because you finally let me come! I thought my brain was going to melt. In fact, I think part of it did melt! It was so wonderful!" I turned her face toward me again and we kissed for several seconds. V smiled devilishly. "I can feel how hard your cock is right now and I think it's super sexy."

"I'm very hard. Do you want it?"

"Oh yes, baby, I want it so bad. Take me!"

I moved her a bit so that we were both facing the sidewall. V braced herself on it and instinctively arched her back to receive my hardness.

"My god, it feels so big today!" she remarked as I poised at the entrance of her pussy.

I slowly pushed my way in and she gasped in delight. Once fully in I stood very still for a few moments. My hands now free, I reached around and grabbed Vanessa's wet tits and massaged them, giving extra attention to her erect and sensitive nipples. It took every ounce of my self-control not to start thrusting, but I wanted my lovely wife to beg for it. I could tell she was getting antsy.

"Please fuck me, darling!"

I began to slowly thrust in and out of her sublime sugar walls. Vanessa's body started to tremble again. It wasn't often she had multiple orgasms in a single love-making session, but when she did it was a near religious experience for her.

"Oh, god! You're cock feels so good inside me!"

Although it went unexpressed in the moment, we were both imagining the same thing. In our minds' eyes we could see young Paul thrusting into Vanessa and causing her eyes to roll back in her head while a queen-sized orgasm washed over her.

I wrapped my left arm around V's waist and braced against the wall with my right hand. I was pulling nearly all the way out and then thrusting all the way in again. V's smooth skin glistened with wetness. Her forehead resting on the wall.

"Oh my god!" She cried out. "I'm coming!"

That was all it took as my own climax consumed me like a bonfire. I thrust into her like an animal in heat and emptied myself deep inside her pussy. Vanessa let out a series of guttural moans that might cause any passersby to call the police.

After several seconds of standing there, still connected, we came to our senses. I withdrew from V and she turned to embrace me, kissing me passionately, with her tongue doing a dance inside my mouth.

"Oh my god," she finally said as I turned off the water and we grabbed our towels. "That was absolutely decadent!"

We emerged a little unsteadily, Vanessa looking hot with a white towel wrapped around her. It covered her breasts and pussy but not much else and really showed off her tan.

"You, my friend," she said as she ran a brush through wet hair, "really know how to work me over. You're a beast!"

"It's always a pleasure, baby," I replied.

"Make me a drink and I'll join you on the patio."

In a few minutes V joined me on the screened-in porch on the ocean side of the cottage. A wonderful breeze blew in, taking the edge off the humidity. V had put on a pair of tan shorts and a white sleeveless blouse. Her short hair was still shiny wet and slicked straight back; she hadn't bothered to dry it. It looked sexy.

With the opening bang of the week on the scoreboard, we relaxed, Vanessa sprawled on the sofa with her feet in my lap. She loves to have her feet massaged and I'm happy to oblige.

"What made you think that I was fantasizing about Paul?" she asked with a hint of a wicked smile.

"Came to me in an evil moment," I shrugged.

"Well, it was inspired, not least because I did fantasize about him. Did thoughts of Karen fire any of your rockets?"

"I must admit, they did. She has got an amazing body."

"She does," V agreed, taking a sip of her gin and tonic.

I looked off into the distance, enjoying the moment and some private thoughts. Vanessa must have sensed something significant was going through my mind and she wouldn't rest until she had wheedled it out of me.

"Are you thinking about her now?" she asked.

"In a way," I responded cryptically. I had her full attention.

"In what way?"

"Oh, nothing, dear. Nothing at all." With one foot, V lightly pressed down on my groin. "Ooomph! Now you have my full attention!"

"Good, now tell me what you were thinking about Karen."

Despite Vanessa having the advantage of me, I hesitated. What I was thinking touched on the deepest secret of our marriage, one that we rarely went near because it was, at least to many people, so dark. And yet it was one of those kernels that bound us together in an unshakable bond of intimacy. It was something that strangely liberated us to be as comfortable and open around one another as possible. In fact, it was probably the springboard for our dalliances in the swinging lifestyle.

When Vanessa and I were dating many years ago, our relationship had progressed to the point where it was time for the obligatory talk about previous sexual partners. We were in our late 20s so any thoughts that either of us was not at least modestly experienced in these matters would have been unrealistic.

I thought Vanessa would be really shocked when I confessed that I had lost my virginity at eighteen to a sexy divorced lady who was in her mid-30s.

"That's nothing," she said at the time with a cavalier wave of her hand.

I had to know what she could say that would top that!

It turns out that during her later college years, V began a consensual affair with her older brother Josh. That's pretty much how she put it, and then went on to say that she had never told anyone else; that she was only telling me because we were getting serious and she wanted to be completely above board. I could tell she was very nervous about how I would react.

The fact that she would trust me with such an important secret and that it turned out not to bother me was the best indicator of compatibility we could have. Mostly I was relieved that it was consensual. I would have hated it had my sweet Vanessa had been victimized, though she quickly assured me that it was not only consensual, but that she had seduced Josh. What started out as a summer fling ended up being a regular thing for a number of years afterward, with breaks only for Vanessa being back at college or when one or both of them was involved with someone else.

To say it was the last thing I expected to hear from Vanessa is putting it mildly. Even so, I'm such a pervert that it actually turned me on. I was with a woman who would do practically anything! We were married soon after and I have been proud to keep her secret ever since.

Back at the cottage, all of that flashed through my mind at light speed and V still had her foot planted in my groin, awaiting an answer to her question.

"Well..." I said, my voice trailing off.

Vanessa grew impatient.

"Tell me!"

"Do you think it's possible Karen and Paul have a thing going on?"

V's mouth dropped open and her eyebrows arched. She remained that way for a long moment and while she may have been shocked that I was thinking such a thing, she was not upset or judgmental. She loved naughty talk and taboo fantasies.

With faux indignation she said, "I can't believe you said that!"

I shrugged.

"You asked."

We sat looking at each other, nothing said between us for several seconds, though V had lightened the pressure she'd been applying to my groin with her foot.

"I guess anything's possible," she finally replied. "Now that I think about it, they did look at one another in a way that seems suggestive. When Paul was swimming, I think Karen was admiring his form as much as I was, and I don't think it was strictly maternal pride. But how do we find out?"

For dinner we had grilled chicken, potatoes, and corn on the cob - a bit of Midwestern comfort food in which we can only occasionally indulge -- and a salad. Karen and Paul were due over at 7:00 so we had time to get the kitchen cleaned up and the bar arranged.

Mother and son arrived precisely on time. Paul wore the standard uniform for young men -- t-shirt and shorts -- while his mother wore khaki shorts and a yellow halter with a tropical print, which made her tits look like tethered zeppelins. As she came in she pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head, which fetchingly pulled her hair away from her lovely face.

I watched how mother and son interacted with each other, on the lookout for any of the non-verbal clues that V noticed earlier. And I couldn't miss the admiring glances V cast in Paul's direction. If Karen and I had had some pretext for leaving the room, V might have been in the boy's pants in record time. She was probably creaming even as we chatted.

Although we passed a very pleasant evening in conversation with Karen and her son, I think ruined at least part of it for V and me by earlier raising the possibility of a liaison between them. Now we couldn't look at them without the image of them naked and at it going through our minds. That too could have contributed to V's heightened arousal. I know it did mine.

At about nine o'clock, Karen and Paul excused themselves and headed back to their cottage. V and I stood on our porch and surreptitiously watched them receding into the gathering night, alert for any revealing physical gesture but there was none. If there was something going on between them, they were discreet. We looked at one another and immediately knew what the other was thinking. Let's give them an hour and then sneak over there to see if there's anything going on.

The wait was agonizing so we passed the time talking about what it would be like to invite Karen over for a threesome whenever Paul was out for the evening. Of course we never expected that to happen, but it was an exquisite fantasy.

Ten o'clock finally arrived and we turned off all the lights in our cottage, as if we had turned in for the night. Across the clearing at Karen and Paul's place, we could see a faint glow in one of the side windows, but we weren't sure if it was the TV or a reading lamp. We assumed the layout of their place was much the same as ours, but their cottage was situated at a slightly different angle.

We stole across the clearing, the sand silencing our footfalls. Not a word passed between us. Fortunately a new moon period and the trees made us practically invisible. We watched the windows of the cottage carefully to make sure no one peered out to catch a glimpse of us. The larger bedroom had a window that opened toward the stand of trees in the back.