A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever it was, it made Karen feel sexy. That it was forbidden heightened her excitement to a fever pitch. Although it created even greater danger, Karen found herself reciprocating her son's affections, which only seemed to bring them closer to the flame.

What she didn't realize is that by then Paul had been thinking about his mother for some time. When he was twenty he had had a brief but torrid affair with the mother of a fraternity brother. The satisfactions to be found in the company of a mature woman made him think increasingly, if at first guiltily, about his own mother. He felt as if he crossed over an important line one evening when lying in bed alone he began to have an elaborate seduction fantasy about his mother that involved skinny dipping in the family pool and taking a shower with her. It brought him to an ear-popping orgasm and while he didn't abandon fantasies about girls his own age or other mature women, Karen began to feature more frequently in his thoughts.

He felt conflicted about it at first, but after doing some research he learned to accept it as part of the complexities of the human psyche. Fantasies never caused any harm, he just had to be very careful about how he behaved around his mom, making sure not to let his eyes linger over her fantastic tits or delicious ass. Since he went to college in another state, he was away from home most of the time, but he had to be discreet during holidays and breaks.

The summer after Paul graduated from college and his father was in Europe on extended business, he and his mother seemed to be on a collision course. Before long, Karen found herself sneaking glances at Paul and letting her hands linger a little longer than usual on his shoulder, or arm, or even his bare leg as he lay out by the pool.

Like her son before, she found herself in the solitude of her bedroom fantasizing about him. The imagined taste of the forbidden fruit drove her to a frenzied session that left her exhausted. She could hardly believe she'd done it, but with that line crossed the last one approached fast. The tension between them seemed to reach a point where they had to sleep together, at least once, to try it, to get it out of their systems or risk going insane.

Paul continued his physical affection toward his mother, but seemed to pull up short of doing something provocative. Nevertheless, his spying on her continued, and soon Karen reciprocated, edging open his bedroom door after the lights were out to see if he was masturbating. On the second night, she could see that he was and she wondered if she played a role in his imaginings.

By mid-June there seemed to be no going back. During phone calls with Brandon, Karen kept up the pretense of normality, but she wondered if she should confide her feelings to her husband. She knew he was kinky but this kinky? With Paul understandably stuck in neutral, Karen knew it was up to her. If her son liked to watch her swim, perhaps it was time for a late night skinny dip.

She waited for him to turn off the light on his nightstand and then after a judicious few minutes she headed out to the pool in just her bathrobe, her hair tied in a bun. It was an overcast night and she had not turned on any of the outside lights. The air was muggy but the water was inviting so she dropped her robe, revealing her glorious womanhood, and lightly stepped down into the pool. She moved around quietly, gracefully, stealing a glance up at Paul's room to see if he might be watching.

It was difficult to tell in the darkness, but she thought she saw movement from within. Time to put on a little show. Keeping her head above water she swam lightly over to one side of the pool and positioned herself in front of one of the powerful water jets. When alone she occasionally enjoyed letting the water bring her to orgasm.

Now she braced herself with both hands and held on while she thought about Paul upstairs, watching, enjoying her nakedness. A moan escaped her lips, but she didn't care. So what if he heard her?

She tensed as an orgasm overcame her, but stayed in position, enjoying a tidal wave of ecstasy, her entire body trembling with pleasure. When she couldn't take anymore she let go of the side and the jet pushed her gently away.

Recovering, she caught her breath and then climbed out, feeling wet and sexy. She took her time walking over to the chair where she had dropped her robe so if Paul was watching from the privacy of his room he would get a good view of her, all of her.

Cinching the tie around her waist, she went quietly into the house, satisfied with her little midnight skinny dip, but also wanting more. She wanted a man, a young man, the young man who was just down the hall from her room. Now seemed as good a time as any to find out if he wanted her, too.

She went upstairs, took a quick shower to rinse off the chlorine, toweled off, and donned her robe again, this time careful to show generous amounts of cleavage and leg.

This was it!

She walked down the hall and quietly knocked on Paul's door. Soft light from his nightstand lamp poured through the space between the floor and bottom of the door. It was on again. He probably had been watching!

"Come in, mom," he said.

"Hi, sweetie. Can I talk with you for a minute?"

"Sure."

Karen walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. Paul was in gym shorts and nothing else. He clicked off the TV.

"I just wanted to tell you how glad I am that you're around this summer with your dad gone so much."

He feared that this was the lecture about getting too affectionate or spying on her.

"Sure, mom, I enjoy being home."

She put her hand on his bare arm, admiring his muscular frame.

"The other thing I wanted to ask you..." She paused for a moment while his heart skipped a beat or two. "I get the sense that you enjoy seeing me naked."

His face turned beet red.

"Jeez, mom, I'm sorry, I-I-I..."

"It's okay, sweetie, it's okay," she rushed to reassure him. "Boys your age are naturally curious. That's why I've been wondering if perhaps you'd like to play with me...naked that is."

"You mean...?" Paul could not have been more astonished. He couldn't believe his luck!

"Yes, I do! I've given it a lot of thought, and you've grown into a handsome man, so I thought, if you're willing, we could try it. You know, just for fun, to see if we like it. I know you've been with some girls in college, so it's not like you're inexperienced."

"Yeah, yeah, absolutely!" Paul replied, with an endearing enthusiasm.

His response was just what Karen hoped for. She rose from the side of the bed and un-cinched her robe, exposing her naked womanhood to her son. He gulped appreciatively.

"You like?" she asked, beaming.

"Uh, huh," was all he could say in response.

She slid the robe off her shoulders and it landed in a pile around her feet. Now completely naked, Karen put her hands on her hips, feeling confident and sexy, her pussy creaming at the prospects. She could see a growing bulge in Paul's gym shorts.

"Now you're overdressed, sweetie."

Paul quickly jumped out of bed and dropped his shorts, revealing a very impressive erection that Karen gazed at admiringly.

She held out her arms to him. "Come here and give me a kiss, baby."

Paul walked over and they embraced, savoring the feel of their skin touching, their hands caressing, and finally their lips pressing together, their tongues seeking each other out. Karen was so excited her knees grew a little weak.

"Let's get in bed, shall we?" she asked softly.

Paul turned and led his mother over, letting her climb in. Joining her, they once again fell into a deep, passionate embrace. He savored the feel of her breasts, working his hands down to her soft, warm pussy. She was very wet.

Paul had learned a few things in college and soon his face was buried between Karen's tanned legs as he eagerly lapped at her muff. She was in heaven. But she didn't want to keep all the fun to herself and invited Paul to lay on his back while she positioned herself on top, riding his face while expertly bobbing her head up and down on his very hard cock. This was far better than any naughty fantasy, and the ardor they felt for one another overcame any societal prohibitions. This was fun!

Paul's talented tongue had sent Karen to the moon already so now she felt it was time to cross over into that unexplored and forbidden territory. She re-positioned herself so that, still on top, she gazed deeply into her son's eyes and then gave him a long soulful kiss.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" she asked, perhaps giving him one last chance to change his mind.

"Oh yeah, mom, I'm ready!"

It seemed a little odd to be making love to a man who rightfully addressed her as 'mom', but she thought she could get used to it. She reached between her legs and found his beautiful erection, hard as ever, and slowly lowered herself onto it until he was deep inside her. They both sighed, still gazing into each other's eyes like lovers, which they now were.

"Oh my god!" Karen exclaimed breathlessly. "So good!"

"You feel so good, mom!"

Karen ran her hands through her son's thick curly hair while increasing the tempo of her movements, up and back, up and back, on his cock. She moaned and whimpered, he grunted.

The sexual tension that had been building over the preceding weeks had reached a fever pitch and both knew they wouldn't last very long in this first encounter. Yet for those brief moments they were utterly alone in the world, just the two of them, with no other cares or considerations. The world outside Paul's bedroom did not matter, did not even exist. Their intense and forbidden coupling consumed their every conscious thought. Karen felt a wave of ecstasy overcome her and her entire body trembled.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she gasped.

Paul's own body responded and she could feel him shoot his manly wetness deep into her. Their passionate cries and moans could be heard throughout the upstairs part of the house, but no one was there but them. For a moment they remained very still; their breathing subsided while they looked at each other with smiles of contentment on their faces.

Later they could not agree on when the moment of passing the point of no return occurred, the moment when they broke the seal and could rightfully be said to have committed incest. Paul thought perhaps it was when they first embraced in the middle of the floor, both naked and trembling from the intensity of the moment and the kaleidoscope of emotions. Karen thought it was possibly when they fell into bed and began to enthusiastically explore each other's bodies.

For certain it was that moment when Karen climbed on top of her son and took him inside her as they shuddered from the pleasure of tasting forbidden fruit. That was certainly the moment when they went from being mother and son to being lovers.

When they awoke the next morning, their bodies entwined, Karen and Paul were satisfied and remarkably guilt free. Taking a peek outside his bedroom window everything looked just as it should. The sky hadn't fallen, the earth hadn't cracked open and swallowed them up, and life went on as before. But they had changed, and the notion that the night before would be a one-off to get the thing out of their systems was forgotten.

Before breakfast they made love again, and in the coming days could hardly keep their hands off one another. They lounged around the house naked, went for a naked midnight swim in the pool, made love in the shower (and pretty much anywhere else that was handy when the mood hit them), and each night fell happily into bed together.

They knew of course that this stage of their new relationship could not last. Life would once again intrude. Paul's father would return home in a few weeks and they had to work out their behavior and boundaries when around him and others. Karen and Paul became quite adept at concealing the true nature of their relationship to the outside world.

By the end of the summer Paul left for grad school, but it was only 90 minutes away, and he had a nice apartment all to himself, so Karen was able to pay occasional weekend visits and they could freely enjoy one another. She also encouraged Paul to date girls his own age, which he did to the extent his busy schedule allowed.

Since she was still sleeping with her husband, Karen didn't object if Paul went to bed with these girls; she had no cause to claim exclusive rights to her son. But the emotional and physical intensity they felt when together could not be replicated with others, and they didn't try. They just accepted and enjoyed it for what it was, something unique and intensely pleasurable.

Karen completed telling her amazing tale and Vanessa sat next to her, dumbfounded. As a show of good faith in her discretion, Vanessa made an aside about her relationship with her own brother, and the women seemed to bond over this shared, but very unusual experience. Karen was the only person aside from Josh and me who knew about Vanessa's affair with Josh, and now Vanessa and I were the only ones who knew about Paul and Karen. To expose one side was to expose all and they were delicious secrets to keep.

The heat of the day was at its peak and the ladies decided it was time to go in and cool down. Emotionally they were spent from the telling of Karen's extraordinary tale, but now felt a bond of friendship that seemed unusual for knowing each other such a short time.

As they approached the fork in the path, one lane leading to Karen's place and the other leading to ours, Karen paused.

"After you've changed why don't you come over for a drink? Paul won't be home for dinner and we have some Bloody Mary mix in the fridge."

Vanessa happily agreed.

I was still in the village when Vanessa texted to say she was going over to Karen's for a while. My imagination ran away with me, thinking Karen and Vanessa might use their time alone for a tryst. I wasn't yet aware that Karen had been with other women, but I knew V's history and thought it was possible. After all, Karen was a woman sleeping with her own son. Was there anything not within her grasp?

Vanessa was so excited by the riveting story of Karen and Paul that she thought about fudding herself in the shower, but she was eager to get over to Karen's place so they could talk some more. Over drinks, Karen probed V for details on her affair with Josh.

Like Brandon and Karen, Vanessa's parents were well-to-do; the family money was so old no one could remember where it originated. When V was in college her father was semi-retired from the family business so he and his wife traveled a great deal.

During the summer between her junior and senior years, when she was not yet twenty-two, V got it into her mind that older brother Josh would be fun to get in the sack. He was twenty-five at the time and living on his own, but over at the house a lot to keep an eye on things. Turns out he was also keeping an eye on his younger sister.

Before long they realized a strong mutual attraction and decided there wouldn't be any harm in trying it out. The two kids found their way into bed, thinking, like Karen and Paul originally had, that it was probably a one-time experiment. But they awoke the next morning to an inconceivable secret world all their own.

After a passionate and sex-filled summer, they carried on at intervals for nearly six years, until Josh got married. A few years later, Vanessa met and married me.

Josh and Vanessa never did anything exceptionally kinky, unless you count doing it in their parents' bed for a sizzling thrill, but they did feel comfortable enough to experiment with all kinds of different positions and they particularly loved to share their fantasies that they knew would never be lived out.

Their relationship was safe and secure, and while neither would concede that they were in love in the traditional sense of the expression, they loved each other deeply as both siblings and lovers. V told Karen that while our married sex life was very satisfying, there was, as she recalled it, something about sex with Josh that just couldn't be duplicated. And it was more than just the physical chemistry. It was, as Karen put it earlier, the sweetness of the forbidden fruit that heightened the physical sensations beyond imagining.

Regrets? None whatever, Vanessa told Karen. No guilt, no angst, no shame. Simply the happy memories of a mutually beneficial and satisfying relationship. They knew it couldn't go anywhere. It was carefree fun, and even after it was over they got along beautifully. They effortlessly returned to their platonic roles as brother and sister, but with the added memory of something altogether rare. Although no virgin at the time she started sleeping with Josh, being with him made Vanessa more confident and comfortable in her sexuality, able to express her needs, and very skilled at pleasing a man.

Like Vanessa and Josh, Karen and Paul both knew that their relationship would not last. At some point Paul would naturally settle down with a woman his own age and the affair with his mother would become a happy memory. In the meantime, they were enjoying themselves immeasurably.

Paul's tremendous sex drive was just what Karen needed at that point in her life, and the safe haven within which they could indulge their taboo appetite was a cocoon against a capricious world. Although when not in bed (or coupling elsewhere), Karen maintained her status as the parent, but when together as lovers Paul showed himself to be a real man in every sense of the word. Because Josh and V were siblings they didn't have to navigate the treacherous waters of the considerable age gap that existed between Karen and Paul, but the latter couple took care and managed it superbly.

Karen at first thought there would be things she'd need to teach him, but he had learned plenty at college. Brandon's considerable investment in their son's education paid dividends for his wife that he could never imagine! Kids today, she often exclaimed, after Paul had tried some new technique that sent her into orbit.

Karen assured Vanessa that being with a much younger man was good for a middle-aged woman. Karen said it made her feel feminine and sexy, but V had to wonder if Karen was recommending she give it a try with Paul, or just in a general way. Karen also expressed some envy that I was so open-minded about Vanessa and Josh.

Vanessa replied that she sometimes misses Josh and wishes they could make love occasionally, but they were pretty sure his wife would freak out if she knew about their past. Not everyone is as open-minded as me!

The time came for Vanessa to return to our cottage so she and Karen shared a long hug between two friends who had grown close in a short time.

As Vanessa stepped off the porch, Karen said with a salacious smile.

"I don't know what time Paul will be back tonight, or even if we'll do anything, but I'll be sure to leave the blinds open if you two want to come over and watch!"

"Okay!" Vanessa replied. "We'll keep a sharp eye out!"

Vanessa was a little disappointed that Karen didn't try to get in her pants, but if she was going to prune the family tree she wanted to start with Paul.

After dinner that evening Vanessa took the time to share with me the epic story of Karen and Paul. She was so worked up from the telling, and I from the listening, that in a flash we were naked and in bed where I gave her the prone bone, one of our favorite positions.

Just before 11:00, rested and clothed, we stole over to Karen's place and resumed our position beside the bedroom window. While nothing could top the previous night, the thrill of spying on the unusual lovers was lessened a bit with the knowledge that Karen, at least, knew we would probably be watching. Even so, it was astounding to see, and further confirmation, if any was needed, that last night had not been some kinky dream.