A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Christmas break, V had hardly gotten her bags in the house when she told her mother that she had to visit a friend and off she went to Josh's condo where they practically ripped each other's clothes off in the race to fuck.

For his 30th birthday, Vanessa arranged for Josh a private session with a stripper. They rented a hotel suite for the occasion and for an extra five hundred dollars, the woman was willing to join them for a threesome. She never knew that she'd spent the night romping with a brother and sister.

The next year Josh started dating the woman who would become his wife and thus ended his passionate relationship with Vanessa. There was some sadness about this for both of them, but they knew it was time. A year later I came into Vanessa's life and we soon married. While there can be much pleasure in incestuous relationships, there's little future.

With dinner over, Vanessa and I took a long walk arm and arm on the beach. It was a beautiful evening, though the cloud cover was still thick. The tide was coming in and the waves crashed ashore with awesome thunder. We didn't say much, just enjoyed the pleasure of each other's company and the closeness that makes our marriage so great.

Later, back at the cottage, we decided not to tip-toe over to see if Paul and Karen were at it again. Despite the nagging sensation that we would be missing yet another extraordinary encounter between mother and son, we just went to bed and curled up together, soon falling fast asleep.

I awoke the next morning -- our last full day on the island -- with a flash of insight that comes to me all too infrequently. I shared my diabolical idea with Vanessa, who was intrigued. About an hour later we saw Karen sitting alone on the porch of her cottage reading a paperback.

Vanessa started out in the direction of the beach, ostensibly to take a walk. Fortunately for my plan, Karen called out a greeting and waved V over. They chatted for a bit about how lovely a day it was after the rain, then Karen asked if we'd like to come over for dinner that evening since Paul would once again be out with his girlfriend. That actually played into my plan perfectly because V replied that I had to run into town that evening on business.

"Well," said Karen with a smile, "how about just us girls?"

Vanessa gratefully agreed. It didn't look like she was going to be able to fulfill her fantasy of doing Paul, but if nothing else she could pass a quiet evening with Karen. Who knew? Maybe Karen would try to get in Vanessa's pants.

The truth of it was that Karen's invitation may have been nothing more than a return kindness to our hosting them earlier in the week, but Vanessa was nonetheless nervous throughout the afternoon, worrying about her hair and clothes much more than usual, especially in the relaxed atmosphere of our little stretch of paradise. She was eager to make a good impression.

At a little after 5:00 that afternoon I got in the car and drove off, actually headed for one of the beachfront bars up the coast where I could get something to eat, watch a ballgame, and have a few drinks before sneaking back to our cottage under cover of darkness.

At 6:00 on the dot, Vanessa appeared at Karen's door, a bottle of wine in her hand. She was dressed in a lightweight floral print cotton dress that buttoned up the front with a hemline that landed above the knee. Karen answered the door with a welcoming smile. She wore a short blue gingham skirt that showed a mile of smooth, tanned legs and a yellow polo that could barely contain her big tits.

Dinner was delicious and the conversation between the two women was light and lively.

Afterward, before clearing the dishes, they had a drink while sitting on the divan in the living room. The windows of the house were open and a freshening breeze from the ocean circulated throughout, filling the place with a briny aroma.

During a pause in the conversation Vanessa offered to help with the dishes. Karen happily assented so they cleared the table and ran some water in the sink. Karen washed and Vanessa dried while they continued to talk.

As Vanessa rinsed and stacked the last of the pans, Karen pulled the plug from the sink and let the water drain out. After drying her hands with a towel, she stepped right behind an unsuspecting Vanessa and placed her hands gently on V's shoulders. V started a bit in surprise.

"It's okay, sweetie," Karen said in a soothing tone. She began to gently massage V's shoulders. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no," V replied quickly. "It feels good."

Karen then leaned in and softly kissed the nape of V's neck. V shivered with pleasure. "Just relax, sweetie."

"I...um...I-I-I...it's just been a while," V stammered as she tried to maintain her equilibrium.

"Since you've been with a woman?"

"Um hum."

"Don't worry, honey," Karen whispered in V's ear. "I know you'll be good."

Karen wrapped her arms around Vanessa's waist as a light zephyr parted the lace curtains. Through half-closed eyes V could look out over the expanse of scrub and plants and see our empty cottage. Karen's nibbling on her earlobe made her weak in the knees. Karen turned V's head so she could plant a soft wet kiss on her mouth. Low moans escaped from both ladies as the long-simmering attraction that neither of them had expressed grew hotter.

Vanessa turned so that she and Karen faced one another. They were about the same height. The two women stood in the kitchen for several minutes, kissing deeply and running their hands over each other's bodies. Vanessa thrilled to the feel of Karen's big tits underneath her shirt. Running her fingers along the edge of the neckline, V could feel the lace of Karen's bra.

When they came up for air their heads were swimming. They stood there for a long moment, still close, their foreheads touching, and their noses rubbing.

"Are feeling sexy?" Karen whispered.

"Uh huh!" V responded hoarsely.

"Do you trust me?"

Vanessa thought it was an odd question.

"Of course I trust you!"

Karen took V by one hand.

"Good. Come with me."

Instead of going to the bedroom, where V expected them to end up after their hot kitchen make out session, Karen led her into the living room where she had V stand in the middle of the room. She stood behind V and nibbled some more at her neck and the bare part of her shoulders. To V's surprise, Karen then brought a silk blindfold up to her face and covered her eyes.

"What's this for?" my wife asked apprehensively.

"It's okay. You trust me don't you?"

"Yes," V responded, though not altogether sure if she did.

Karen finished gently tying the blindfold at the back of V's head, then wrapped her arms around V again and felt her up through her clothes. Vanessa was getting even more excited.

"Let's get you naked, sweetie," Karen purred reassuringly. "Let's get a look at that fabulous body."

She then went to work, unbuttoning V's dress and letting it fall to the floor in a pile. Next came bra, underwear, and shoes, until V stood in the middle of the room naked and somewhat self-conscious. She remembered the windows were open and though the lights were off in the room there was plenty of daylight left for anyone standing outside to see her in all her nude glory. The thought of someone peeking in, someone other than me, excited her. Standing there, naked and trembling, the anticipation of making love with Karen was overwhelming.

"Now, I'll just get naked, too," Karen said.

Then she came over to where V stood and they embraced again. V loved the feel of Karen's big boobs pressing against hers.

Karen withdrew again and said, "Stay right here, sweetie."

V's heightened senses could hear Karen moving an Ottoman across the floor and directly behind her. Karen guided her gently to a seat, then sat down herself, right behind V, her long legs spread wide.

Once again Karen pressed her lips to V's neck and shoulders, sending shivers up my wife's spine, while reaching around to grab handfuls of V's delicious breasts, squeezing the hardened nipples and generally driving her wild.

While kneading V's breast with her right hand, Karen used her index finger to trace around V's lips, all while breathing in her ear and whispering soft endearments. Vanessa had never been made love to by a woman quite like this!

"Open," Karen commanded softly and V parted her lips as Karen thrust her finger into V's mouth.

Instinctively, V started to suck on it and Karen moved it in and out, as if it were a small cock and V was fellating it.

"You're doing very well, Vanessa. I'll bet you give great head to your husband."

It was the first mention of me since dinner, and it startled V a little, as though lost in this moment of passion she forgot I existed. Karen turned V's head a little and removed her finger.

"Now I want you to open wide for a little surprise."

V couldn't imagine what it would be but she said she trusted Karen and meant it. With her mouth wide open, V waited for whatever it was Karen planned to do to her. She got the shock of her life when she felt a hard cock pass her lips and fill her mouth! The owner stopped before going too far and she had to wonder who on earth it could be.

She thought for a moment that I'd somehow doubled back after leaving and sneaked into the house to have a threesome with the two ladies. As V started to enthusiastically suck the cock that she'd been given, Karen slowly untied the blindfold and slid it off, revealing the owner.

It was Paul!

V looked up without stopping and saw Paul standing over her, smiling, enjoying what she was doing to him. V winked at him and the fun began. She edged a little closer and Karen, who was still sitting right behind her, reached down to feel the moist softness of V's pussy.

As Karen diddled her clit, a series of moans escaped her, the sonic vibrations pulsing through Paul's dick increasing his pleasure.

So here it was, Vanessa's fantasy come true!

The three of them didn't remain in the living room for long. Karen and Paul led Vanessa back to the same bedroom where we had witnessed mother and son satisfy their physical passions a few days earlier.

A soft light glowed from the top of the bureau, bathing the room just enough for them to see one another as night fell outside. Paul took Vanessa in his arms and they engaged in passionate kissing while Karen proudly watched. She'd never seen Paul kiss another woman and she found it exciting.

"Isn't she sexy, Paul?"

"Oh yeah," her son replied when he'd come up for air. "Very."

Vanessa found it a little unnerving to be talked about in the third person, almost as if she wasn't a party to the proceedings. In fact, she was the star.

"Don't keep her all to yourself!" Karen said with a smile. She turned Vanessa's face toward her and started snogging.

While his mother and V made out, Paul dropped to his knees, slung one of Vanessa's legs over his shoulder and buried his face in her pussy, trying to see how far inside her he could wriggle his talented tongue. V was in heaven! Her first orgasm was a minor but satisfying temblor.

Karen caressed V's soft cheek and whispered, "Do you want him to fuck you now?"

All V could do was nod. The three of them got on the queen sized bed, which made it a little crowded, but the tangle of limbs made it hotter. Karen instructed V to lay on her back and spread her legs. Paul positioned his impressive hard-on at the entrance of V's succulent pussy. Karen lay next to V, caressing her face and whispering into her ear. Then she reached down and stroked her son's impressive cock.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she asked V, who agreed enthusiastically. "Not yet," Karen said to Paul, who seemed eager to sink himself into my wife. She used Paul's cock to smack Vanessa's sensitive clit several times, which sent jolts through her body. Then to Vanessa: "Do you want it?"

"Oh, god! Yes, I want it!"

"You have to ask," Karen responded, coolly.

"Please, please," V responded, sounding desperate to have Paul inside her.

"Please fuck me, Paul!"

That seemed to satisfy Karen.

"I want you to look into each other's eyes while you do it," Karen directed.

Karen licked her finger and used it to tease V's nipple as Paul entered her. It was a sublime moment for Vanessa. How many people in the world could say they had a threesome with a mother and son? It occurred to her through her pleasure-fogged mind that she might be the only person ever to do it!

Paul was on top of her now, thrusting in and out as his mother urged him on. V's moaning and whimpering floated throughout the house. Her arms were wrapped around Paul's muscular torso and her fingers were playing on his back.

"Oh, fuck me!" V called out.

Then her body shuddered from a thunderous climax and she creamed all over Paul's thrusting cock. Paul sank himself completely in Vanessa and stopped. They gazed into each other's eyes until he leaned to the side and gave his mother a deep, soulful kiss. Vanessa loved it.

"Oh my god," V said with a hoarse voice. "That is sexy!"

Paul and Karen broke their kiss and Karen said, "Go ahead. Keep pounding her. She wants it."

"Yes, baby," V responded. "I want it!"

Paul followed his mother's instructions and once again proceeded with the rhythmic pounding of my wife's pussy.

"Jesus!" V exclaimed. "I'm gonna come again!"

Her body surrendered once more, vibrating even harder than during the previous one.

Karen looked up at Paul.

"You ready to come, too, baby?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," he replied. "I'm so close!"

"Let it go!" Karen urged.

Paul's frame tensed from head to toe as he thrust into Vanessa for the final climax. As he finished, he collapsed on top of V while his mother lay next to them, purring in approval. Vanessa and Paul kissed lovingly for a minute then he withdrew his softening manhood from her and fell at her side.

Vanessa found herself in between mother and son. She and Paul were overcome, their skin glistening from their exertions. Karen lay on her side next to V, smiling wickedly at what she had wrought.

"He was great, wasn't he?" she asked V.

"Oh my god, yes! He was so great! Thank you!"

"For what?" Karen asked, a little puzzled.

"For giving me so much pleasure. I've never experienced anything like it!"

"Now you know why," Karen said cryptically, but both women knew what she was saying. '...why I continue to do it with my son' was the unspoken part.

The bed was crowded with three people so Paul rose a little unsteadily and went across the hall to his room where he fell into bed naked and dropped quickly off to sleep. He had now fulfilled his ultimate fantasy, and worrying about how it would be possible to top it, if at all, would have to wait until the clear light of day.

Unbeknownst to either V or Paul, Karen had surreptitiously diddled herself during the climactic act of their coupling and given herself a quiet orgasm of her own. If she hadn't she would have been in a frenzy of lust. Now all was quiet as she and V lay next to one another, exchanging soft words and kisses.

Paul and Karen's cottage was dark when I trudged lightly up to the back window V and I had used for our voyeuristic enterprises earlier in the week. I had parked my car about a quarter mile away, just off a secondary road that eventually leads to our place, and walked the rest of the way so as not to disturb whatever might be going on between Karen and Vanessa.

I did not get my hopes up. After all, it was probably just a nice dinner between two women who had grown to be friends in a short time. Still, I could hope!

Now able to traverse the side of the cottage with some familiarity, I soon found myself outside the back window of Karen's room. As usual, the window and the blinds were open.

Creeping up to the opening, I peered into the dark room and could just make out the figures on the bed. Dozing quietly within were Karen and Vanessa, both naked. So, they had done it! The friendly dinner had ended with Karen and Vanessa making love and I had missed it! Damn it all!

Yet even as I watched them sleeping, their rhythmic breathing the only movement in the room, the sight of these two beautiful women, nude and entangled, bound by their rare but shared experience of consensual incest, was enough to excite me.

I imagined the passionate encounter that led them here. The seduction, the foreplay, and the intense orgasms, and I had to pull out my cock and stroke myself to climax, shooting a tremendous load all over the siding of the cottage. It was all I could do to keep from grunting aloud as I came, but I didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauties inside.

I smiled at the thought that if V had been standing in front of me, as on previous evenings, the back of her shirt would have gotten decorated, but since she was inside the room instead of gazing in, the siding had it coming.

I zipped up and quietly made my way back to our cottage to await my lovely Vanessa and hear all about her adventure with Karen.

Unable to sleep, I eagerly waited for a couple of hours so it was one o'clock in the morning when I saw Vanessa trudging unsteadily across the sand toward our place. I turned on the kitchen light and went outside to greet her.

Her hair was a tangled mess and her dress was on haphazardly, with a misaligned button toward the midriff. From one hand dangled her sandals and from the other her bra. This was a woman who had been worked over. She saw me and weakly smiled. I put my arms around her.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a satisfied sigh. "I'm great, just exhausted." V seemed confused as she looked first at the shoes in one hand and the bra in the other. "They kept my panties."

"They?"

She nodded and smiled wider.

"Paul and Karen."

"You're kidding?"

"No, they kept them as a souvenir."

"Holy shit!"

I exclaimed it louder than was wise, especially at that hour. I stood for a moment letting the knowledge sink in that my wife had a threesome with another woman and her son.

I helped V into the house and poured her a drink, which she gratefully accepted. I was keen to hear the whole story, but she was exhausted, physically and emotionally. She threw her shoes on the floor and her bra onto the couch. Once she reached the hallway her dress was in a pile on the floor and she was naked, walking slowly as if on auto-pilot toward the bathroom. I heard the shower start and V get in.

By the time she emerged and dried off I was in bed, knowing that all she wanted to do was climb between the sheets and drift off to sleep. Fortunately our flight home wasn't until late afternoon so we were able to sleep in before packing and catching the ferry back to the airport on the main island. While we loaded the car, Paul and Karen came out to say goodbye. They shook hands with me but kissed Vanessa on the mouth. Driving down the lane Vanessa looked back and waved at her two good friends.

"I can't imagine I'll ever have an experience like that again," she said with a sigh that sounded like a lament.

It was true. How could she? Such a thing would never occur to most people and for those few others it would remain a deep secret, the stuff of fantasy. If the experience didn't make V unique, it must have come very close to making her so.

Vanessa slept most of the flight home, a look of utter contentment on her pretty face. She awoke a couple of times, gave me a knowing smile, and then dropped back into a deep sleep.

We spent the rest of the weekend at home, V relating in scintillating detail her adventure with Karen and Paul while I took careful mental notes for this narrative. She was so thrilled that it was hard for me to find room for the disappointment that I didn't get to bed Karen. Or that I missed my sexy wife taken to bed by mother and son.