A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarcely able to breath for fear of giving ourselves away, we moved slowly along the house, toward the occasional muffled sound of voices, careful not to step or trip over anything that would alert the occupants of the cottage. Was it the TV or radio that we heard?

Finally, after what seemed like hours, we stood beside the window of the bedroom. There was a soft glow of light coming from this room as well, but different from the one we'd seen from our porch. The window itself was open but the wooden blinds were lowered. Fortunately, the blinds were opened, too.

When V and I peered cautiously in we saw something that we knew would stay with us the rest of our lives. Paul and his mother were in bed together, naked!

They weren't sprawled on the covers watching a movie; the covers were piled at the foot of the bed while Karen and Paul lay in the middle. Paul was on top, planted between Karen's legs, thrusting into her as she moaned softly, gazing with lust into Paul's eyes.

I stood directly behind V, able to look in over the top of her head. I noticed that one of her arms was moving. Her hand was down the front of her black running shorts and she was fudding herself at the sight before us.

I had the kind of erection men my age usually don't get anymore while a thousand thoughts raced through my mind. The skeptic in me wondered if Paul really was Karen's son or could they be May-December lovers traveling under a respectable cover. That seemed unlikely since Paul had a number of facial features and mannerisms that strongly resembled Karen's.

I wondered how long this had been going on, since judging by what we saw this was not their first time together. How did it start? Who seduced whom? Had Karen sought to indoctrinate her son on the facts of life and things just went further than either of them planned?

My curiosity took a back seat to the scene being played out in that cottage. Of a more immediate worry was what would happen if V rubbed herself to a climax. Stifling orgasmic groans is not her strong suit and I worried she might give us away. Karen's urgent whimpering drifted out the window and I could see in the darkness V's delicious body shiver as she surrendered to her own orgasm. Amazingly, not a sound escaped her lips.

Paul was evidently not quite finished yet as he began to thrust into his mother more ardently and Karen's arousal was at its peak as her head shook vigorously from side to side. I couldn't resist any longer and lowered my shorts just enough to free my cock and unleash a surge onto the back of V's tank top. If she noticed at all she gave nothing away. Her eyes were riveted on the taboo scene inside the room. Paul's banging became even more passionate and Karen started to encourage him in a way that was super sexy.

"That's it, sweetie!" she purred. "Come for me! That's a good boy!"

Paul grunted and his lean body tensed all over as he unloaded into Karen. I wondered if he was going bareback. He fell on top of his mother and she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him inside her as they caught their breath. I tapped V on the shoulder. It was time to make a discreet exit back to our place, confident that our presence at the scene of that memorable event went undetected by the actors, who right then were sharing sexy post-sex kisses.

Back at our place, we fell on the couch in the living room, breathless from our silent trek across the open space between our cottage and that of Karen and her son. The lights in the house remained off, but there was enough ambient light that we could look at each other and smile at our daring late night mission to confirm our suspicions. We were in a state of disbelief, and still wickedly horny.

"Look," she said. "I know you just blew a load on my back, but I am desperate to fuck. Do you think you're up for it?"

"I doubt it, but I'll be happy to help."

Vanessa went back to our bedroom and returned momentarily with a beach towel and her Lush, one of her favorite traveling toys. She handed me the remote, a device with which I have some skill, and then stripped off her clothes. So aroused she didn't need any lubricant, she easily slipped it into her pussy, spread the towel on the floor and sat down, leaning back on her hands, her legs spread in front of her.

"I'm ready," she said with a wicked smile.

I turned the device on low and it instantly caused her to jolt.

"Got your attention, didn't I?"

Her eyes were closed. All she did was nod. A few more seconds passed and V said through gritted teeth, "Fuck yeah!" then rolled over on her stomach.

After admiring her lovely ass for a time I turned up the intensity. Vanessa yelped loudly and then smacked her hand over her mouth, though I wasn't sure why. We were the only ones around and still far enough away from Paul and Karen's cottage that they couldn't hear anything amid the night noise, especially given where they were at that moment.

I increased the speed and V reflexively moved up to her hands and knees, her mouth hanging open, moans escaping and her eyes rolling back. I could see the long pink cord coming from inside her and even in the low light I could see her juices running down the insides of tanned thighs. Suddenly V fell forward, her entire body shaking.

"Oh! I'm coming! Don't stop!!!"

A long low growl emerged from deep inside her. It was one of her primal orgasms. She collapsed in a heap on the floor, aftershocks jolting her body as I slowly dialed back on the remote until all that was left was her heavy breathing, her skin glistening in the low light. An occasional moan escaped with an exhalation and I could tell my sexy wife was utterly satisfied.

"Help me up, please, baby?"

I walked over and she offered her hand. I took it slowly, helping her rise from the spot where a few moments before she had been overcome with an orgasm. Regaining her equilibrium, I suggested a big glass of ice water before we went to bed. She agreed and I fetched it. Once in bed, with a clean cool sheet covering her nakedness, V dozed off with a very contented look on her face.

It was close to 9:00 AM the next morning when I slowly regained consciousness, a freshening breeze coming in through the open window to the side of our bed. I instinctively reached over to lay a hand on V, but she was not there. Then I noticed the smell of one her delicious breakfast dishes wafting through the house. Looking out the window, I had to wonder if the events we had witnessed last night actually happened, or if they were just part of a complex dream. I would know for sure as soon as I went into the kitchen, but the whole thing seemed so other-worldly that it was hard to believe. And my dreams are never so cinematic, with a long narrative arc that even the editors of Penthouse Forum would reject as over-the-top.

To find out for certain, I arose, threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, and went out to the main part of the house. In the kitchen I found my lovely Vanessa whipping up an omelet and humming softly. I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck, making her shiver.

"Ohhh, how nice to see you this morning, darling!" she said with her megawatt smile.

"How are you doing this fine day?"

"Fantastic! Why don't you make yourself useful and set the table?"

We sat down to eat, but before either of us picked up a fork we shared a long, knowing look, and it was then that I knew last night wasn't a dream.

"Can you believe that?" V asked, still incredulous.

"I've never seen anything like it, or even heard of anything like it!" I replied, but V gave me a knowing look with an arched eyebrow. "Oh, yes, there was that, but still..."

"I know, I know," V replied with a laugh.

A few years before, during one of those intervals where I am perversely fascinated by Vanessa's affair with her brother, I was doing a little research on the occurrence of adult consensual relationships between siblings and found, despite a paucity of reliable data, that it's not as uncommon as I thought. The scenarios varied, but I even found a few instances where there were inter-generational relationships. Every one that I read about emphasized the consensual nature of the affairs, some of which were short and sweet, while others lasted longer, sometimes years.

And then there were the family gatherings, where I could occasionally spy Vanessa and Josh exchange glances heavy with innuendo, or even when they conversed in a perfectly natural way, knowing that they had shared the deepest intimacies and broken the greatest taboo. Josh being happily married himself, we often wondered if he ever let his wife in on the secret. If he has, they have kept it locked up tight.

When the subject came up again recently, I asked V if she ever knew anyone who'd been in a similar situation. (You'll recall that at the time V confessed the affair to me -- while we were dating -- she said no one but Josh and me were aware of it.) She went on to say a friend of hers confided to V that when she was about thirty she fell into a sexual relationship with her twenty-four-year old brother.

I made a halfhearted attempt to wheedle the name of the friend out of her, but V refused to break the confidence, and I knew she never would. I didn't press it, but have spent some time trying to put it together on my own, thus far without success. Which of V's friends has a brother who is six years younger? Someday I will figure it out and then enjoy V's reaction when I tell her.

As we ate our breakfast and discussed the events of last evening, we felt we had crossed over into a dreamlike parallel existence. We had been fundamentally changed by what we witnessed.

We looked out the open windows of our airy dining room toward Karen and Paul's cottage and saw Karen on the screened-in porch, dressed in a sports bra and yoga shorts, her long and luxurious hair tied up in a bun, going through her morning practice.

Seeing her fabulous body in the various poses captivated me I could hardly take my eyes off this wickedly sexy mother. She had the body of a MILF porn star. I looked at her and marveled, That woman had sex with her son last night!

"She certainly did," V said, shaking me out of my reverie.

"What?" I asked, now mentally as well as physically back in my chair.

"She had sex with her son last night!"

"Did I say that out loud?"

"You did," V replied with a laugh, "but I was thinking the exact same thing."

I shook my head, still amazed by it.

It was not unheard of, we knew, for siblings to fool around, particularly during the heady, experimental teen years when parents are often absent for significant periods of time and casual summer fun by the pool and idle curiosity can lead to the bedroom. But a mother and son affair seemed that rarest of all taboo relationships.

The ones I read about were generally a young single mother raising a teen boy alone, but Karen is a mature woman in an ostensibly stable marriage, obviously well-to-do, evidently highly sexed, whom we spied in the throes of bliss with her adult son, who was an enthusiastic partner. We had stumbled onto the sexual version of plutonium.

We cleared off the table, rinsed the dishes, and loaded the dishwasher. The question then became, what to do with our day and how to act if we encountered Karen and Paul. Our intent was to be as natural as possible. Our prurient interest aside, we liked them both and could foresee socializing with them during the week, much as we had the night before.

They seemed to be able to act perfectly normal around other people, save for the few hints that my ever-perceptive Vanessa picked up the day before. Perhaps only one who has experienced such a relationship would be able to spot the signs. At least on the surface they were able to compartmentalize their lives; showing others a healthy mother-son relationship, while wickedly succumbing to their lust in private.

After breakfast we walked down to the beach. As we passed our neighbors we could see Karen folded into child's pose so we did not disturb her with morning greetings.

The sky was blue and unmarred by clouds. The surf was calm and perhaps a half mile out a pair of wave runners bounced over what little chop there was on this calm day. We walked for about a short distance toward the resort end of the island, then back toward our spot.

Nothing much was said between my wife and me on that outward leg, but there was much significance in the silence. Finally, Vanessa broached the subject we were both thinking.

"If the opportunity arises, do you mind if I get naked with Paul?"

"Do you think it will?"

"I don't know," V replied, unsure of what to do next. "I sensed something last night, but it's difficult to know. Obviously it's not the first time he and his mother have made love."

"I know. I guess it depends on the nature of their relationship. I can't imagine their exclusive. After all, Paul has a girlfriend, at least to keep up appearances. But in answer to your question: I don't mind."

V smiled up at me and gave me a lingering kiss. Her flings with other men are only occasional -- and those with other women even more so -- but she always comes back to me. Our arrangement is unconventional, though perhaps not as unconventional as the arrangement between Paul and Karen, but it works.

Nevertheless, we would try to act natural around them so they wouldn't be on to how much we knew, and saw. Perhaps V wouldn't be able to bed Paul, but the prospect added a thick layer of excitement to our vacation.

The knock on the door after lunch gave us a bit of a start, but it turned out to be a smiling Karen, asking if we wanted to go to the beach. It seems everything was customary and our mission of last night went undetected. Paul had ridden his bike down the path toward the condos where his girlfriend was staying with her parents and Karen could use our company, though I sensed it would be agreeable to both ladies if I stayed back, which was no problem.

I needed to run some errands in the village so Vanessa quickly changed into a swimsuit, packed up some gear, and headed out with the sinful mother. After taking a few minutes to admire the retreating figures of both ladies, I hopped in the car and headed to town. It was over dinner that evening that Vanessa related in colorful detail the afternoon she spent with Karen.

After some small talk about the beauties of the island that put Vanessa further at ease, Karen dropped the bomb.

"So, you're probably wondering about what you saw last night," she asked with a sly grin.

V's jaw practically landed in her lap and her face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "How did you know?"

"It's okay, sweetie," Karen said reassuringly. "I happened to glance in that direction and I saw the shadows of your heads between the blinds. I figured it had to be you two. It was a turn-on knowing you were there. Did you enjoy watching us?"

Vanessa admitted that we did, and related how she silently brought herself to a climax and that I had unloaded on her back. Karen laughed at the thought and was evidently relaxed about it. She freely admitted that Vanessa and I could make a lot of trouble for her and Paul if we told anyone, but V assured her that we had no interest in doing any such thing.

"I'll bet you have a lot of questions," Karen said and both ladies laughed.

Karen filled the next hour and a half with the story of how she got involved with her son. It was a good thing they both thought to bring umbrellas, which provided ample shade while Vanessa sat enthralled at Karen's tale.

Karen's husband Brandon headed up the family's far flung enterprise, just as his father and grandfather had before him. The family was wealthy, but the price was that Brandon traveled a great deal on business, leaving Karen alone more than she liked. The lifestyle was ample compensation, but she naturally got lonely. A highly sexual woman, she kept an assortment of toys that were satisfying but not the same as giving herself to a man.

When Paul left for college, his parents' marriage changed in fundamental ways that he couldn't have grasped. First, Karen and Brandon agreed to an arrangement whereby each of them could fool around during their long separations, as long as tact and discretion were used. Then during the periods when Brandon was at home, they would carry on as before. Well, with a few changes.

In addition to their respective playmates, they started to swing a little. They didn't dive into the deep end of the lifestyle, but as an example, one night Brandon led Karen up to their bedroom under the pretext of making love, but when they arrived Karen saw there was another woman in their bed. Karen was expected to make love with her while Brandon watched. She was shocked but agreed to the proposition and he later joined in. While she was most of all a man's woman, she found she could enjoy the occasional lesbian dalliance.

During the intervals when he was home, Brandon became more aggressive, ordering her to strip and parade naked through the house until he decided where he wanted to take her; the living room floor, the dining room table, or the kitchen pantry. He liked to sit on the patio in the summertime, make her stand naked in front of the upstairs window and masturbate while they talked on the phone.

Sometimes he would come home from work and without saying a word, rip her clothes off and take her wherever he found her.

And somewhat to her surprise she enjoyed it all. When he was away she went for long periods without sex so she was usually extra horny when he got home. The rough treatment added a new wrinkle to their marriage and heightened her excitement. He encouraged her to talk dirty and she found she had a talent for it.

A couple of years ago, Paul was home after graduating from college, looking forward to grad school where he would get an MBA before going to work for his father. Having him around alleviated her loneliness and she marveled that he had grown into such a handsome young man. Something had changed in him at college.

Within a few days of his arrival home, Karen could tell that Paul was looking at her in a way he hadn't before. At first she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but the outward signs were manifested in a growing physical affection on his part. Karen found she liked the attention from Paul and enjoyed the feel of his body against hers when he would come up behind her in the kitchen and wrap his arms around her waist. It was definitely closer than he probably should have been, but she didn't mind.

One day she thought she felt the press of an erection against her round rump. Could it be? Was proximity to his mother exciting him?

For a time, Karen thought she should tell Paul to cool it, but she couldn't be sure if it was innocent on his part or not. She began to tempt fate by laying out by the pool in her two-piece and stealing glances up at his bedroom window to see if he was there looking at her. (He was!) Try as he might to stay hidden behind the lace curtains, she could spy his shadow. She wondered if he was masturbating at the sight of her, a deliciously naughty thought that aroused her.

Later that evening she was in the shower, alert to the possibility that Paul might sneak into his parents' bedroom and peek through the ever-so-slightly open bathroom door (oops, she must have forgotten to close it securely).

The frosted glass of the shower door blurred the details of her body, but her luscious feminine curves would be unmistakable to anyone looking in. She couldn't be sure he was there, but she made a bit of a production of it by facing in that direction and provocatively rubbing soap all over body.

Karen knew she was a shameless tease and should have stopped there with no harm done, but she couldn't. They were both adults and while the situation was fraught, Karen didn't feel as though they were doing anything wrong...yet. So Paul liked to see his mother in a swimsuit, or even naked? Perhaps it was just the curiosity that afflicts young men. Or was it something more?