A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was Karen, on all fours on the bed, Paul kneeling behind her, vigorously thrusting into his mother, his hands strongly grasping her waist. Judging from the sheen of perspiration that covered their skin, mom and son had been at it for some time. Paul was remarkably quiet for a guy getting such action, but the evening air was filled with Karen's carnal moans. As they faced more or less in our direction, it was entirely possible that they could catch a glimpse of us if they opened their eyes even a little.

Karen got louder. Perhaps she had seen us!

"Don't stop, baby, please don't stop! I'm gonna come all over your dick! I'm gonna a come all over it! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Her head hung limply between her shoulders as her orgasm subsided. We couldn't believe how inherently erotic they were.

"Oh, baby, I want more, I want more, I want more!"

She was begging for it and Paul obliged, throbbing and surging with even greater ardor. He started growling like an animal and his body trembled as he unloaded into his mother, who lovingly encouraged him.

"My god, you are taking me! That's it baby, come for mommy!"

That had to be the sexiest goddamn thing I ever heard! Sure, you can hear the same thing on the Internet with just a few clicks of the mouse, but this was for real. The way Karen and Paul were going at it they both must have known we were there and were putting on a show for us.

After he was finished depositing his load inside Karen, Paul slowly withdrew, answering last night's question about going bareback. (Karen had confided to V earlier that she was fixed, and probably too old to conceive even if she wasn't.) Karen collapsed onto her stomach and Paul quickly landed beside her, where they kissed deeply. I noticed again that V had her hand down her shorts, and even though I had just a short time before unloaded into her, I noticed that my cock was stone hard.

Slowly, quietly, we retreated away from the window and back around the far side of the house, leaving the two lovers to enjoy the afterglow of their passionate session. We didn't speak until we were safely in our own place.

"Jesus!" V exclaimed, sighing audibly.

"Did you come?" I asked shamelessly.

"Are you nuts? I couldn't stop myself from coming! Did you?"

"No, but my dick is hard again and that shouldn't be possible so soon after we fucked."

Vanessa smirked and led me over to the rug in the center of the living room. Dropping to her knees, she pulled down my shorts and released my throbbing member, taking it in her mouth and giving me exuberant head. She didn't have to work very hard before a climax overcame me.

V pulled away just in time for me to deposit an impressive load onto her bangs and forehead. She went into the bathroom to wipe the come off her face and hair, while I fell into bed. I was half asleep when I felt her climb in and snuggle next to me, both of us sated from our evening's exertions.

It was the end of a remarkable day.

We slept in the next morning, not stirring till 10:00. I felt groggy, still tired from our sexual labors and the late night commando run to our neighbor's cottage. For both of us, the day began slowly. Vanessa looked toward Karen and Paul's cottage and gasped.

"I don't believe it! Or maybe I do! You've got to see this!"

I quickly joined her. Vanessa gestured toward the porch across the way where we saw Karen giving Paul a haircut. She stood behind her son working the comb and scissors through his thick, curly mane. She wore only a bra and a panty girdle, and he wore only boxer briefs. He looked like he was enjoying his haircut very much.

When it came time to deal with his bangs, Karen walked around to his front and straddled his lap. Paul wrapped his arms around his mother's waist and playfully buried his face in her ample cleavage, which made Karen laugh as she continued trimming his hair.

Finished with the job, she took a handheld whisk broom and brushed the hair off his shoulders and chest. Then, as we watched transfixed, she massaged his neck and shoulders, slowly running her hands over his back and arms. She knelt down in front of him, pulled his impressive cock from inside his shorts and began to give him a lusty blowjob. Those two just couldn't get enough of each other!

After getting him good and hard with her obvious oral talents, Karen stood up and took Paul by the hand. She started to lead him back into the house, no doubt to another bedroom romp, when Paul took control and bent his mother over the table in the middle of the room. With both hands, she braced herself on the edges for the onslaught she knew was coming. Paul peeled the panty girdle down to Karen's ankles and without wasting any time, sank his hardness into her. The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

It was difficult to hear anything at that distance, but just witnessing this debauchery was enough. We could see that Karen was coming because it looked like her face was melting, and Paul's increasingly physical thrusting meant that he was emptying his load into Karen. It was amazingly fast, especially considering that just twelve hours before they had been, as our British cousins say, at it like knives.

When he finished, Paul withdrew and Karen stood up straight again. She turned around and planted a deep kiss on his mouth. Just watching them kiss was a voyeur's dream come true. When they finally stopped making out they walked hand in hand toward the interior part of the house and out of sight.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Vanessa in a hoarse whisper as she turned away from the window. "I can't believe how much I'm getting off on this." She sat down on the couch, her long, tanned legs stretched out. "They have to know we're watching."

"They do, and they love it," I replied.

Until that week I had treated such consensual adult relationships as theoretical. After all, I'd never seen Josh and Vanessa in the throes of passion. I just took V's word that it happened because she had no earthly reason to lie, certainly not for prurient interest, though I discovered there was that in spades.

I asked her if she ever thought about getting together with Josh again, and she smiled and said sure. I would have been surprised if she hadn't said so, but she also emphasized that each of them was happily married, and in Josh's case it did not appear he had divulged the secret to his wife, nor was there any evidence that he fooled around, even with someone as handy as Vanessa. I could understand that. His wife is a lovely person, though something of a prude. Better to let the past alone.

Of more immediate interest to us, especially to Vanessa, was Paul and Karen. It seemed they had solved the problem of the difference in their ages as Paul gave all the appearances of a man who knew how to take and enjoy his mother's opulent body.

"Oh, god!" she sighed. "I would love to get naked and nasty with that boy!"

"Well, you know he likes mature women."

"Or one at any rate," she replied archly.

It was an overcast day with a threat of rain throughout the afternoon. A strong storm materialized around 3:00, so we decided to sit on the porch and enjoy it. The heavy smell of fresh rain hanging in the humid air was heavenly. Dark clouds scudded overhead. Neither of us could stop thinking about the extraordinary events of the past few days. After we watched Paul get a "haircut" from his mother, the afternoon turned out to be rather quiet.

I pondered if Karen's husband had any idea what was going on. Vanessa replied that most men are clueless, especially rich workaholics. I didn't take offense. If Karen didn't inquire into Brandon's extracurricular arrangements, he wasn't going to ask about hers, but can you imagine his reaction if he found out?

I remember how I felt when V told me about fooling around with her brother. I was lightheaded, dizzy, unsteady (it was a good thing I was sitting down), but mostly I was aroused. I still don't know why, but I didn't find it repellent at all. At first I thought she was playing some perverted joke on me, but that's not her style and I could tell she was in earnest by the look on her face.

There it was, for me to take it or leave it, and if I got pissed off and told anyone she would vehemently deny she ever said it and I would look like ten cents for casting such a perverted aspersion on a nice girl from a fine upstanding family. On the contrary, all I wanted to do was hear more about it, and once we were lawfully wed the lovers' secret was in the vault forever.

"You know," Vanessa said in a suggestive purr, "I happened to bring along some restraints."

I perked up. V and I have played some light bondage games over the years, which have led to some torrid fucking.

"You up for that?" I asked, always wanting to make sure. If it's not good for my partner it can't be good for me. Much of my pleasure is derived from her pleasure.

"I am so fucking horny right now I would be up for anything!"

I walked over to V, grabbed her by the arms, and kissed her deeply. Then I reached up and pulled her head back by the hair and licked her neck. She moaned, weakening at the knees.

"Where are they?" I asked in a demanding tone.

"In my travel bag, ummmmm, the outside pouch."

I led her by the arm into the bedroom. V looked nervous, as she usually did during our bondage play. She found the loss of control in a safe environment to be very exciting and that made me excited.

"Get naked," I ordered. She hesitated for a moment. "Now!"

In a flash V was out of her clothes. I went over to the closet where her travel bag lay on the floor. I found what I was looking for: four silk ribbons that we occasionally use when traveling and handcuffs could not be easily explained to the friendly folks from the TSA.

"On the bed," I said. "Face down."

She did as I instructed, putting a pillow underneath her tummy for support. I then tied first one arm and then another to the headboard posts, deciding to leave her legs free. Her beautiful ass was raised for my inspection, as was her fur covered pussy. I knelt on the mattress and grabbed a handful of her hair, causing her to grunt in surprise. V started to grind her pussy into the pillow.

"Stop that," I said sternly but with a soft voice.

V groaned, trying to anticipate what would come next.

"I'm sorry. I'll ask permission next time."

Her voice was noticeably higher, almost girlish.

"Alright, go ahead if you want. I'm going to slip a finger in."

She resumed her grinding while I slowly inserted my middle finger in and out of her already sopping pussy. Vanessa's moaning increased with my motions. Feeling her relax, I slipped my ring finger in next. V grunted and raised her head, not expecting this intrusion.

"I can stop." I said matter-of-factly.

"No! Please! Don't stop. It feels so good!"

Vanessa was almost panic stricken that I might remove my fingers from her sugar walls and she was helpless to frig herself. Then I came up with something utterly wicked based on what I'd seen in a porno loop.

"Do you want me to be your daddy for a little while?"

I could feel her wetness increase after I said it. I'd hit the jackpot!

"Yes," she replied. "I want you to be my daddy."

We'd never done role-playing before so I was eager to try it out. Seemed like V was intrigued as well, though how much of her motivation was from having two of my fingers in her snatch and a desperate need to come, I don't know. I could feel her body start to tense.

"May I come, please, daddy?"

"Not yet," I replied soothingly, then I brought my free hand down on her beautiful ass with a loud smack.

"Oooo!" she exclaimed. "If I'm good can I come, please, daddy?"

Of course by now I was rock hard and needed some relief of my own, but I decided to be good to Vanessa.

"Yes, you may come now."

A long, deep moan came from inside her as she shook uncontrollably.

"Oh my God!" she yelled, probably loud enough for Paul and Karen to hear if they were on their porch. "I'm coming, daddy!"

This was really hot! I pulled my fingers out and got undressed. Vanessa saw me off to the side of the bed.

"Are you going to pound me, daddy?"

"Yes, I am. Are you ready to take it?"

"I am so ready, daddy! I'll do anything for some hard cock."

I hopped on the bed again and positioned myself over my wife's prone body. She spread her legs slightly as I straddled her, ready to receive me. With just a slight push I slowly entered her. V's body tensed a bit then relaxed.

"Oh my god," she said meekly. Finally I reached maximum penetration and stopped. V trembled as I waited. "What are you doing?" she asked, puzzled that I wasn't thrusting into her. "Take me!"

"Shhhh," I replied. "Be still for a moment. Let it happen."

She tried to thrust back at me but my weight pinned her to the bed where it was almost impossible for her to move. I adjusted just a little and then V cried out.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!!! I'm coming again!"

Her entire body seized up, her toned muscles tensing while I remained absolutely still, her pussy soaking wet. My own self-restraint finally crumbled and with just a few lusty thrusts, I emptied myself into her, moaning so loudly it scared some birds outside the window, who took flight fearing for their lives. We were covered in sweat, some of it pooling in the small of V's back. The sheets underneath were damp either from our perspiration or V's multiple orgasms.

Still breathing heavily, I withdrew from her and she sighed.

"Goodbye, darling," she said with weak chuckle.

It seemed like I had no power to move, so for just a moment I lay on my side and enjoyed the view of Vanessa's magnificent body tied helplessly to the bed. I moved to untie her and she stayed right where she was.

There was some reddening of the skin around her wrists where she had unconsciously pulled on the restraints during her ecstasy. I hoped it would soon fade since it might take some explaining. Outside the window, the clouds opened up again and we dozed off to the rhythm of the rain.

We stirred around 5:30 but made no sudden moves. Vanessa looked over at me with a satisfied smile.

"I haven't been fucked like that in I don't know how long," she said softly.

"I guess I just need to work harder, that's all."

V chuckled.

"Oh, you're doing just fine, daddy."

I thought perhaps once the heat of the moment had passed V might come to her senses and disavow our role-play. Her openness pleased me.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"It was fun. How on earth did you ever come up with it?"

I told her where I'd seen it done and she laughed, saying she admired my willingness to do "research."

We were still exhausted from our exertions, but famished. Vanessa's hair looked like she'd been really worked over, so we climbed into the shower together. Neither of us had any energy for sex play, but we did enjoy washing each other.

After drying off and dressing, we headed into town for dinner at one of our favorite come-as-you-are seafood places. V looked relaxed and sexy in cargo shorts, sandals, and a tank top that flattered her breasts.

We wondered what Karen and Paul might be doing that evening. Perhaps they too were still recovering from their morning coupling on the breakfast table. What does a mother-son couple do on a damp evening when they're not satisfying their wanton lust? Netflix? Poetry? Oedipus the King?

We made a game of guessing what it might be, but usually came back to Netflix, like just about everyone else in the Western world. I asked V what she and Josh did together when they weren't getting naked and nasty, and she laughed, saying that was a long time ago, before Netflix. Then she shrugged, explaining that they just hung out, enjoying each other's company, like any other brother and sister.

Except, I added, they had benefits!

V noted that lately I seemed far more curious about her and Josh than I had been in the past. I think it was the discovery that our temporary neighbors were also enthusiastically practicing incest that sent me back to those earlier days.

Aside from the prurient fascination, there was also witnessing something that was completely outside my own experience, like a flying saucer landing in the park near our house.

It's not that I felt or feel any physical attraction toward my own family members, but the fact that some few others are doing it and there are no minors or abuse involved is utterly fascinating. Admittedly, the parent-child dynamic between Karen and Paul must be far trickier than what Josh and Vanessa experienced in their younger days.

Paul was a sexually experienced young man when he and his mother started sleeping together. But what young man doesn't think about being lovingly educated by an attractive older woman?

As I mentioned earlier, I had the enviable experience of being seduced by a mature lady, taken in hand, and educated in the ways of pleasing a woman that served me well with subsequent lovers. When both participants are eager and willing, the sexy quotient increases exponentially.

Before meeting Vanessa and finding out about her dalliance with Josh, I had always assumed that incest consisted of a predator and a victim. The rare exceptions to that were adolescent siblings curious about sex and exploring each other's bodies in a safe but private setting. Vanessa and Josh were hardly that. She was 21 and he 25 when they started fooling around. And it was her idea!

Josh told her later he had guiltily thought about it a few times, but would never have considered it if she hadn't raised the issue. Still, the signs were there. Their parents were gone for the summer, V was home from college, and Josh was staying over a lot to make sure V and the house were safe. It wasn't as if V just out of the blue one day said, "Hey, Josh, you want to get naked and jump in a pile?"

Summertime, a house with a pool, two very attractive young people going around in swim suits, leaving just enough to the imagination but not much more; it wasn't surprising that the sexual electricity was in the air and since neither of them was dating anyone, they figured, why not? Why not, indeed!

So it was during early June of that year that the two kids found themselves in bed together, excited and nervous, but not at all awkward or afraid. Some hot foreplay followed by an eager Vanessa spreading her legs and taking her equally eager brother inside her, gazing lustily at each other, their moans and sighs drifting through the otherwise empty house, the societal prohibitions heightening their pleasure.

When they awoke the next morning and treated themselves to breakfast out, they looked at one another across the table in the booth next to the window and realized the night before wasn't just about youthful curiosity. Their erotic chemistry was as amazing as it was surprising. They knew it wasn't supposed to be like this, but they couldn't help themselves, and they couldn't stop smiling at each other.

The waitress may have taken them to be a young couple in love, but they had to exercise extreme discretion. So they paid up, went home, and made love again, this time with Vanessa riding Josh to ecstasy.

Afterwards, laying naked together, caressing each other, they didn't talk about the future or even think about it. They were having too much fun! Yes, they had to be careful about what they showed to the outside world, but that did not stop them from doing some risqué things. Like one evening, their parents called from Belgium to check in. Josh was talking to them in the kitchen when Vanessa decided to go down on him. She drove him crazy while he tried to maintain some sense of outward calm.

After a summer of sun and fun and sex, it was time for Vanessa to return to campus for her senior year. She hated to be separated from her brother, but they had to make the best of it. Of course, this was years before texting, face time, and even the widespread use of email and cell phones. Writing letters -- a lost art -- was especially dangerous, so they had to be content with the occasional salacious phone call and the even more occasional school break visit home.