A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later when I needed to use the restroom Bill said he was heading that direction too. As we walked we talked about the resort and the great time we had. I also brought up our guys afternoon of fun.

"Hey I never really thanked you for inviting me to join you and the guys that day the ladies went shopping. I have to say, that made this a vacation to remember for sure."

"Well, it's kind of a funny thing. Everybody does it and everyone knows that everybody does it yet most people never do it with anyone else. We've found that it's pretty fun doing it together. I'm glad you enjoyed it too."

"Yep, I never thought about it but I have to agree."

The restroom was empty when we walked in and stepped up to the two vacant urinals. Neither of us spoke as we stood there pissing. When Bill finished I heard him let out a little chuckle.

"You know, the great thing about jerking is whenever you're in the mood you can do it pretty much wherever you're at."

Bill took a step back away from the urinal and looked towards me. When I looked back at him I saw that he was smiling and stroking his thick uncut cock.

"I hope you don't mind but talking about it got me in the mood. What about you?"

As soon as I saw Bill stroking I couldn't resist my desire to do the same. I smiled as I stepped back away from the urinal and began stroking my own penis.

"Well I wasn't before but I am now. What do we do if someone comes in?"

"Just step forward and either stop or finish. No one will know."

I wasn't sure if it was the unplanned spontaneity or the thought of being caught but as soon as I had started stroking I knew it wasn't going to take long. Of course it wasn't supposed to take long either. This was truly meant to be "wham bam thank you maam" masturbation.

Bill and I watched each other rapidly jerking our cocks. Neither of us was hard. His looked more aroused than mine even though the head was still fully covered by his foreskin.

It took less than thirty seconds before I felt that wonderful tingling sensation of pleasure in my penis. I moved a little closer to the urinal but my cock was still visible to Bill.

"Oh fuck yea."

As I ejaculated there were a few small spurts of cum but most of it just ran out of my cock onto my hand. Within seconds I saw Bill's cock unload two explosive streams of cum followed by thick white semen draining down onto his hand.

I would have liked to enjoy that view for longer but almost as soon as we finished, someone walked in. I immediately had that feeling of guilt and embarrassment as if we had been caught even though I knew we hadn't.

As Bill and I leaned in closer to the urinal, the other guy went into the stall. I gave Bill a "what do we do now" look and he shook his head as if he was saying "don't worry about it."

Bill lifted his hand and licked his cum from it. After he zipped up, he went to the sink. I followed his lead and did the same.

As we washed our hands, the guy that had been in the stall came out and washed his hands also. Bill made some small talk with him. I had been freaking out and was amazed at how calm he remained.

On the walk back to the lounge I was like a kid coming from the amusement park and Bill was very nonchalant.

"I can't believe we did that. It was incredible."

"I agree, it's always fun. There's never a bad time to jerk it."

My wife and I had an early departure time the next morning and said our goodbyes when we left the lounge that night. It had been a great ten days with two very memorable moments of fun. I really hated for our vacation to end.

12