A Vampire For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were both laughing now. She kissed me again. "Trust me, Dear. I have."

I fear that I was disrespectful to Colleen's dancing skills. Essentially, I pressed my body against hers, my arms around her neck, her hands around my waist. I buried my head in her shoulder. I guess my feet moved, following her lead. Mostly, I just needed to be held. I was shivering. I tried not to think of the import of the decision I had just made, but the depth of what I was committing to do could not be cast aside.

I was going to die. Tonight. I was giving this woman permission to kill me. More importantly, I was preparing to start a completely new life with a partner I had just met. I had already concluded I was not leaving much behind. I had not realized until tonight how much having Michelle around meant. She was my life's one constant.

But, Colleen. Would I be enough for her? I feared not.

I lifted my head from her shoulder and kissed her, gently.

"Colleen, I'm scared." I whispered.

"I would expect so," she responded. "As you said, it's a lot of serious shit. What are you most afraid of, I wonder."

"Dying, for one thing. That's kind of a big deal. You faced death. Your situation was a bit different, but the reality no less stark, I would imagine. What I am more afraid of, I think, is that one of us, most likely you, will find the other wanting as a partner once our original desire is satisfied. You have so much.......... everything. Experience, wealth, beauty, power. I have nothing. I'm just someone who helps authors improve their work."

"Shh," she whispered. "I know you better than many couples do before they marry. I want you. YOU. Get it? All the things you mentioned that I have. They only matter to me if there is someone to share them. I want that someone to be you."

She kissed me, deep this time. The kiss lasted minutes, but felt like hours. We were no longer dancing. This was vertical foreplay.

We broke our kiss. I was panting as if I had just finished a workout. Tension and passion will do that. I said, "Colleen, may I have that drink now?"

She led me to our table, helped me into a chair, leaned down and kissed me. "I'll just be a minute," she said. As I watched her walk away, the trembling began again. This was happening. After a few minutes, she returned bearing a goblet that had to be made of gold.

"The choice is still yours, Katherine," she said as she handed it to me.

There was nothing to say. I took the cup, looked at the thick dark liquid contained therein. I had enough courtesy not to sniff it. Looking into her eyes, I lifted the goblet to my lips, took a long deep draught and swallowed. It was was warm and tasted a bit metallic but not unpleasant. I took a breath, let the taste soak into my tongue. Still watching Colleen, I drained the remaining contents. Colleen, grabbed the goblet and tossed it on the table, pulled me out of my chair and kissed me deeply.

This time, I could feel her fangs as my tongue entered her mouth. She bit lightly causing blood to well up on my tongue. She sucked my tongue as if she had not had a drink in days. I heard her moan as she pulled blood from my tongue. I came close to fainting right again.

She pulled away and asked, "Dance or Bed?"

I said, "I made my choice. This one is yours."

Somehow, we made it to the room with a modicum of grace, though I was trying to kiss her the whole way. I guess she felt it would not be a good example for the Second to have sex and, drain me in front of the guests. I would have been okay with it.

I was on fire. I was pulling at the buttons of my blouse the whole way up the stairs. When we got to the room, it was hanging open. Once inside, I shrugged it off, kicked off my shoes and started on my slacks. They quickly joined my blouse on the floor. Colleen was calmer, but not waiting either. She was already out of her dress. There we were, me in my camisole, bikinis and thigh highs. She was in her panties, belt and stockings. She wore no bra. How did I miss that?

She walked over to me, lifted my camisole and slipped it over my head. She bent down and gripped the band of my panties and started to slip them down. I stepped out of them and hugged her. As we hugged, I hoped her nipples were as sensitive as mine. We kissed again, her hands wandering over my bare back, around the sides of my breasts, along my hips.

We broke our kiss and she guided me to the bed. I laid back and watched as she slowly slid her stockings down her perfect legs. She undid her belt and tossed it aside, our eyes simultaneously examining each other's exposed bodies. She turned her back to me, bent over and slid her panties down, letting them fall in a pool at her feet. She stepped out of them and turned to face me.

I don't know how I didn't have an orgasm right then. She was breathtaking. Her breasts were firm and set high with long nipples. She had slim hips and a thin patch of auburn pubic hair which allowed her lips to peek out. I took great pleasure in seeing they were glistening.

She guided me to the bed and slowly crawled her way up my body, lightly touching me as she did. She laid her body beside mine and kissed my lips. "You are as beautiful as I imagined," she said.

She kissed my cheek, nibbled on my ear. I could feel her fangs grazing as she did. Her one hand found my breast. She alternated between lightly caressing and squeezing with her hand and rubbing my nipple with her forefinger. Her other hand was holding my head, gently stroking my hair as her mouth moved lower until it contacted my neck. She licked and lightly bit her way down to my shoulder. I tried to hold her, but she pushed me away. This was clearly her show. She shifted so she could kiss my breasts. Her tongue worried my nipples which were now like tiny rocks. Her hand moved over and below my stomach, lightly caressing my hips and thighs.

I was squirming, light moans escaping. The events of the evening had me so on edge that I could feel an orgasm building already. Her hand gently pulled at the small patch of pubic hair I kept trimmed and finally found my other lips. She searched with her finger around my labia and between them, taking my wetness and using it to massage my clit. It was all I could do to breathe. She lifted her head from my breast and looked into my eyes.

"Katherine. Look at me," she demanded. She exposed her fangs and slowly lowered her head to my breast. I watched as her fangs broke the skin just above the nipple and sank deeper into my breast. I could see blood begin to flow as she covered the wound with her lips, never taking her eyes from mine. There was pain. A lot of pain. I could feel the blood filling her mouth and hear her moans as she swallowed my essence. Her tongue was licking all around my nipple. The pain was gone in an instant replaced by an explosion of pleasurable sensations. She pushed her finger into my pussy which immediately clamped onto it. As she drank, she moved her finger in and around, feeling my insides completely. I had tried to push her head away when she first bit, but that quickly changed to trying to hold her tight to my breast.

Each movement of her finger made me shift my hips. Each moan and swallow made me aware of how on fire my whole body was. She moved her finger from inside me, found my clit and lightly rubbed and pressed it. That did it. My orgasm slammed into me. My belly started to undulate, my vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing involuntarily. "Shit, fuck, I'm cumming," I fairly yelled. I have never had an orgasm so quickly. I didn't want this one to ever end.

After a few moments, Colleen released my breast, licked the remaining blood from it, and lightened her touch on my clit allowing me to come down from my orgasm. She held me as I calmed. Breathing normally again, I said, "I want to taste you." She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. It didn't take me more than a second to decide. I moved on top of her in a 69 position. I kissed her hips, her pubic hair, her thighs and eventually found the prize. I licked her labia, separating them with my tongue to find the valley between. My tongue moved the length of her slit from the back to the front and, eventually found her clitoris. I licked it and sucked on it, then moved my tongue back to her opening intruding as deeply as I could. Taking a breath, I said, "Delicious."

I returned to her pussy with my tongue and used a finger to enter her. Meanwhile, she was licking mine, alternating between that and kissing my thighs. Then, she did the unexpected. She bit deeply into my inner thigh. I yelped, from pain, of course, but also from surprise. The pain, again, quickly subsided. I can't adequately describe the exquisite pleasure of her drawing blood from me. That this beautiful woman wanted me so intimately and I wanted to give myself to her so fully was enough to prompt another orgasm to begin.

"I was determined she was NOT going to get a second one from me before I got one from her. And, I was overcome with a feeling of wanting to take from her as she had from me. So, I bit her thigh. I tried to chew through her skin to no avail. I could feel her wince in pain.

She raised her head from her bite and laughed, loud and hard. "Oh, Katherine, you are just perfect. A nautural. Sadly, you don't have the necessary equipment to pull off that move. Next time, you will."

With that, she went back to my pussy, licking my clit, then pushing her tongue into me. I redoubled my efforts. I could feel her orgasm beginning to build. Now it was a race. I licked, nibbled. I moved back and forth from her pussy to her clit. I pushed two fingers inside and tried to fuck her. She responded to everything, her reactions getting stronger. But, so were mine.

I was frantic, fearing I would lose this battle. Desperation time. I decided to try a new tactic. I took one hand and rubbed her ass. I rubbed her pussy with a finger on that hand then moved my moist finger back to her ass and lightly tickled her anus. I had no intention of pushing into her. I just wanted to add another sensation. It turns out, her ass is senstive.

That was the final piece of the puzzle. Her muscles began contracting around my fingers. Her mouth left my pussy as she lay gasping for breath. Her thighs clamped around my head. Her body began to tremble. "Damn!" she yelled. "Damn, that's good. Don't stop." I kept licking and teasing through her orgasm, lightly backing off only when her thighs released my head.

I rolled off and we lay there a few minutes, catching our breath. She turned so we were again face to face, pressed her body against mine and gently kissed me. "You didn't finish," she said.

"No, but I was only a whisker away. I wanted it to be good for you, so I held back. Biting is not fair, by the way," I said.

"Who said I was fair? You told me you hoped I was good. By the way, fingering my ass on the first date? That's fair?" she laughed. "You said I must have learned something in all these years. Now, you know what I know. Sex is better with a Vampire because we can bite."

"Well, I did try. So, you're not disappointed?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she said. "Quite the contrary." She arched her brow and gave me a sly look. "What do you think?" she said. "Do you suppose that orgasm of yours is still hanging around?"

"I have a feeling that an orgasm will never be too far away around you," I replied. "That one? Oh, yeah. That one is still lurking."

"Let's go find it then," she said.

With that, she kissed me. Her mouth moved down over my chin, to my neck to my breast. She took my nipple between her lips and bit down, not breaking the skin. Her hand moved down my stomach to between my legs. She found my clit immediately and my body responded. Her finger entered me. My breathing started to become rapid. I knew it would not take her long to bring me over the edge. Her finger pulled out, as my pussy tried to squeeze it and hold it inside. She found my clit and began to press it alternating between flicks and light rubbing. Her tongue on my nipple caused me to shudder.

She continued teasing my nipples and clit, each moment coaxing my orgasm closer. The first wave soon landed in what promised to be a strong orgasm. Sensing my readiness she pushed back into me with two fingers. I moaned loudly, one hand on the back of her head the other covering her hand inside me.

My legs began to tremble, my hips bucking off the bed. She lifted her head from my breast. Her fangs were fully out, her eyes almost on fire. She struck before I could think or react. "FUCK!" I screamed. Her bite was deeper and more painful than previously. I knew she had found her target, my artery.

The pain was quickly replaced by an even stronger bolt of pleasure. This time, the blood did not well up around the bite. It spurted into her mouth with each rapid beat of my heart, more than she could swallow. I could feel it leaking down my neck onto my back, some trickling down onto my breast. My pussy convulsed on her fingers. My legs were shaking. My stomach muscles were rolling in waves. I could feel the flush of orgasm on my breasts, my nipples so hard I half expected them to explode.

After the first minute or so, the blood stopped spurting intensely and simply flowed with each heartbeat.

She withdrew her bite only for as much time as it took to bite again. Her fingers still worked inside me. She bit harder, ripping my neck. I could feel her tongue keeping the wound open. With each beat of my heart, I could feel the blood pulsing. Her lips formed a vacuum, sucking so she would not miss any of it. All I could hear was the sound of her swallowing and both of us moaning.

As she licked and sucked at my neck, her fingers continued to lazily fuck me. My vaginal muscles gently contracted in time with my heartbeat, weakening as it slowed.

Still, she drank.

When the blood flow slowed further, she dug harder with her tongue as her lips drew the life from me. I could feel my strength fading. My legs were only lightly quivering by this time. My muscles had gone slack. My head lolled to the side. My body, relaxed from the loss of blood, simply sunk into the bed.

Still, she drank.

I could barely hear her sucking and swallowing now, all sound becoming muffled. My eyes kept closing, only to blink open to a dimmer and dimmer room. Eventually, the light faded, the sound stopped. I felt as if I was floating. I remember exhaling. Then, nothing.

I awoke in a darkened room but could see everything as clear as day. My mouth was dry so I tried to lick my lips. My tongue bumped against what? Fangs? OMG, I had fangs. Last night was not a dream. I was naked and Colleen was curled up half on top of me, her head on my breast, her leg thrown over my hips. I tried to flex my muscles. Feeling me stir, she looked up at me. "Hello, Love. Welcome back." She moved up and gently kissed me.

I looked at her curiously. "'Love'?" My voice croaked. "What happened to, 'Dear'?"

She smiled at me and said. "Well, near as I can tell, she died last night."

"Now, that was funny," I said. The smile on my face matched hers.

I felt my neck, inspecting the damage. There was none. The skin was completely smooth, save a thin crusty patch. I scratched it a bit and examined the flakes on my fingernails.

"Dried blood," said Colleen.

"Hmm," I said as I licked my fingers, "seems like a waste of good blood." I'm pretty sure the rest of the house heard our laughter