A Very Happy Birthday!

Story Info
Mix Booze, Frustration, Friends and Stir for a fun Birthday!
750 words
10.6k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a night out with friends, celebrating my thirtieth birthday with dinner and drinks at my favorite restaurant, I was walking home around 2 AM with two of the gang, a pleasant buzz, and a feeling of disappointment that such a momentous birthday wasn't being celebrated more memorably.

My companions, Anna and Ellie, were the only other celebrants going home to empty apartments; we lived near each other, so walking each other home after a night out was typical. Anna might actually have had someone to go home to; she was in a long distance relationship with a guy who visited regularly but only for a few days one weekend a month.

None of the men in our circle could understand why Anna's guy didn't spend more time with her, besides her obvious attractiveness she was fun to be around, smart, and kind. I'd be lying if I said her appearance wasn't what I first noticed about her, but being almost my height at 5'-10", with a classic hourglass figure, bright green eyes and shoulder length blonde hair made her intangibles something men tended to discover after noticing her looks!

Ellie wasn't the beauty that Anna was, but any impartial observer would say she was pretty. She was less striking than Anna at 5'-4", with a slim build, short brown hair, and brown eyes, but cute in her own way.

I don't remember what I said as we approached my building, but it must have been about my birthday being something of a letdown because Anna asked me, "What would you rather have done tonight?"

In my inebriated state, my filters were switched off, which combined with the nature of my companions, led me to blurt out, "A threesome with you guys!" Before they reacted, and even buzzed as I was, I knew that I'd just crossed a line; attempting to smile to show I was joking, the thought of my awkward comment turned my smile into a grimace.

Before I could apologize, Ellie said, "Okay."

Anna yelled, "Ellie! What are you thinking?"

"Relax," Ellie replied, "There are conditions," and whispered something to Anna.

Anna laughed, "In that case, okay, I'm in. But I might just watch!"

My alcohol clouded brain struggled to guess what Ellie's conditions were, but my cock was already reacting to the idea that this might actually happen!

Ellie announced her conditions, "Here's the deal. We'll escort you to the intersection of Emerson Street and North Ave. (four blocks away). Once there, you must strip. Completely nude. We'll bring your clothes back here. You must wait here four minutes before starting, giving us time to get to your building and greet you!"

Months later Ellie admitted her conditions were a ploy to make me back down; in my addled but horny state I was glad to do as she asked, replying, "Okay, let's go!" Ellie and Anna exchanged surprised looks and whispered back and forth a while before nodding and starting towards Emerson Street with me!

The night was warm, but I felt chills as we reached Emerson Street. "Let's have them," Ellie demanded, extending her hands to receive my clothes! Anna, muffling a laugh,

shook her head in disbelief. I handed her my shirt, chinos, and boxers, my cock now exposed and standing up to greet the ladies! I'd kicked off my shoes before removing my pants; when I reached for them Ellie shook her head and said," What say you, Anna, is he nude if he's wearing shoes or socks?"

Anna consulted her phone before replying, "No, the definition says 'devoid of clothing,' so no shoes, no socks!" I grumbled, but handed my socks over, thinking of the reward awaiting me! I began walking, but Anna reminded me of the head start I'd agreed to. I hid behind a hedge, watching my friends walking away; I thought about seeing them soon and counted my delay!

Most of my journey was uneventful, though I did need to scramble behind a tree when I heard a car approaching!

Nearing home my luck changed; two couples were approaching on the sidewalk, blocking my path! Since they were unfazed by seeing me walking naked, I gladly paused to answer their questions, explaining that I was doing a dare and trying to get home.

Not divulging the sweet nature of the reward I was about to claim, I waved goodnight to the strangers as I walked to the entrance to my building; Anna and Ellie were waiting for me!

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
NakedartNakedartabout 1 year ago

Sorry did not like this one , i have to say this is the first that i have not liked tbh, i see the other feedback so i am happy some got enjoyment out of the story

FizzyWhisperFizzyWhisperabout 1 year ago

Good start; I hope you continue this story into a longer piece

TrionyxTrionyxabout 1 year ago

This could easily be expanded into a full length story. Nice.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Bring on the reward...more from Dave.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Naked Prank On The Non-Nude Beach Two friends play an April Fool's trick on their partners.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Handcuffs - What Could Go Wrong? A regular hook up becomes very public, and very embarrassing.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Show Me Yours & I'll Show You Mine A drunken mistake accidentally leads to a very happy ending.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Jane Greets The New Year In Style! She tries to make her first time with boyfriend memorable!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Megan Makes a Remote Connection! Her experiment with online video chat has unexpected result!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories