A Very Loving Car Ride

Story Info
Loving couple invite a handsome man to take a ride with them.
3.1k words
3.7
16.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is written for the woman I love and for her alone.

If anyone else happens to enjoy it than that is a bonus but not my concern in the slightest. She is my universe. My achingly beautiful, successful, gentle woman who is also, like me, a little bit secretly naughty sometimes. This woman is my soul mate and my very best friend. Over the years, as we have continued to grow closer and closer, we have become unconditionally accepting of each other in every respect, including being able to share previously unknown or scared to admit fantasies.

She is an exotic mix of Europe and Asian heritage, absolutely stunning, with long hair, beautiful eyes, soft highly highly kissable lips (her lips, her kiss ...light me on fire). She has naturally very little body hair and keeps herself smooth, for her own sexiness first -- which is so lovely. She is petite and has pert boobs and nipples that love to be twisted, pulled and sucked on. She has the finest ass bar none on the planet, slender thighs, abs. When we hit the beach there is not a cock there that does not point towards her with untamed lust. She always always wears sexy skimpy lace, and only I know...it is always soaking wet. Her pussy is beautiful, smooth, wet and owns me as I own it. Her bottom is delicious...and cock hungry...she can take me with a small dab of spit and that's it...and she takes it deep and hard. We make love, we share our love every day in every way possible. But we also fuck. We fuck hard and nasty. Because we are actually secretly quite slutty.

As we became more open about who we are we learned much to our joy that we are as aligned in our darkest wildest fantasies as we are in every other part of life. Consequently, after a few years of smacking her pert slick bottom as I slide a toy in and out of her pussy and bottom at the same time, and us sharing some wild fantasies generally revolving around me worshiping her and wanting to give the woman I love what I imagined to be the amazing mind blowing experience of being the centre of attention of more than one man, she finally told me to do it.

No, actually and true to form ......she ordered me too!

At this point I should 'fess up that we had also shared some surprising curiosities from myself about how it might feel to take a silky smooth hard throbbing cock deep down my manly alpha male throat. Gulp.

So...that very same day my queen gave me the order, and in between work calls / emails/ meetings, I found the time to visit Craigslist "Casual Encounters". Searching on Bi-Male MMF. There was a buff looking guy, Bi, seemed sane, clean. I checked with the boss, and again, she was to the point and ordered me to DO IT.

I got in contact with him, and he was up for it, and just like that - we were on.

This was our first time and were a bit nervous. In order to maintain some control for our first time I asked him if he would join us for a car ride and my woman would join him in the backseat, with the promise she would be in a short skirt with no lace on...and then if we all got on... maybe we could go someplace else together later. The car has very dark tinted windows and lots of space.....

My baby dressed sexy in a short mini dress. She wore no lace. On the way to pick him up I stopped at a gas station and bought hand cleaner, wipes and...condoms. She looked at me wide eyed.

'Just in case''...x

On the way to pick him up, she sat back and ran a small vibrating toy over her clit. Her juices already flooding. Amusingly, this guy was staying in the same grand building as a lot of my expat colleagues...I didn't see any of them but it gave us a small chuckle to know we were being so naughty right next to a bunch of people who had and never will have any idea of just how slutty some of the people around them are... :-)

Before we knew it, we were pulling up to the main entrance and there he was, tall and dressed smartly in shirt and jeans.

I got out and walked around to look him square in the eye.

This guy wasn't getting anywhere near my woman until I had looked him over.

His handshake was firm. He looked me squarely in the eyes and greeted me in a friendly and respectful manner, and as well he should, he was one very very lucky man.

I got back in the driver's seat in time to see him climb in the car, greet my woman, also very respectfully, and immediately start a relaxed and friendly chat with us both which helped put us all at ease.

As I drove off, I kept one eye on the road and one eye on the mirror... The chat was general for a while...so I ramped it up a bit by telling him that this had been a fantasy of ours for some time and we appreciated him joining us for our 1st time.

He seemed flattered, and also told us we were the 1st normal people he had been contacted by...I guess there are a lot of weirdos out there. We sat in traffic as I tried to make my way to some quieter roads. I was worried that if the chat stayed too general, we would all chicken out or something...silly me, I should not have worried.

I again tried to ramp it up by telling him my love had been soaking wet all day thinking about this... I was sure I heard him say 'she still is 'but then again, I thought maybe I had misheard him him...

At the next light I turned to talk with them and there I was a slim tanned thigh slightly raised.... and resting over his thigh... legs slightly parted and his hand on her bare thigh.... already quite high up...

When he saw me turn, he instinctively removed his hand, it was a shame I hoped I had not scared him, but before I could make sense of what I had seen and heard the light changed and I got back to driving.

Little did I know at the time but later on at home I was informed that whilst I had been driving, within minutes she had taken his hand and gently placed it over her soaking wet smooth pussy...and he had been teasing and lightly touching her for miles already!

Not only was he gently fingering her in the backseat of the car as I drove them about, but she had also reached over, unzipped his trousers, reached inside his pants and wrapped her fingers around his large warm hard cock, fished it out and started slowly jacking him off...

After a while...and still completely clueless about the quiet explorations going on just behind me in the dark as I drove.... we cleared the city and hit some quiet roads. I announced to them both, this is a very quiet road guys. There was heavy emphasis in my words. We can pretty much do anything down here. It went very quiet, and I kept driving for a while and then I heard a moaning inhalation sound, a sound I know and love so well, and the soft smacking sounds of some seriously hard intense kissing. It took my breath away and my cock is rock hard even now just recollecting it. I turned in my seat and the dark shadows and silhouettes I saw was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I slowed down and turned around to fully see them kissing hard.

Her hand was in his lap jacking his cock, it was free from his pants now and looked very impressive...probably about 9 or 10 inches long, straight and thick.... it made my mouth water and my cock leak. He was pulling on her small tits and rubbing her pussy...and she was moaning into his mouth, she was hungry.

I knew that sound well...I love that sound like I love her...she was hungry. Hungry for cock. For cocks.

I continued driving, slowly. Nearly crashing a few times. Not proud of that. But it was a quiet road, and we were only doing 15km/h... we may have been driving slowly but the action behind me was anything but. I heard some rustling and then a shocked gasp. I turned to see he had pulled her minidress off over her head and laid her flat back across the chairs...one leg up high and the other resting over his shoulder...he was sucking on her pussy loudly...hungrily...as she lay there in a daze...her small pert tits rising and falling with each sharp gasp and intake of breath. She pulled on her nipples and looked at me smiling happily...I reached behind me, and she took my hand and smiled at me and said simply.

''I love you''.

She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth onto her pussy and started to rock against him, moaning and telling him he sucked her pussy so good...and I have to hand it to him...he sure did. And he sucked her for a long while too, which she loves.

I continued to drive for a while, listening to the amazing sounds from just behind me, and the next time I looked back her heading was bobbing up and down in his lap, her lips slurping his hard cock deep...he was gently guiding her head as she sucked his cock hard and deep...

I had to stop the car at this point as I had just cum down my thigh without even touching myself. She looked at me and winked without stopping or even slowing down. She was taking his cock all the way down her throat...spit sliding out the side of her mouth and small glug glug glug sounds coming from her as he started to really fuck her face hard.

I needed some of that.

We had talked about it before.

About me sucking cum from her freshly fucked naughty pussy.

Us sucking a cock together.

We even tried a toy in my bottom.

But here we were in a sleek car...playing with a real live person...a real live hard thick veiny cock.

In what must have been some kind of world record I parked up someplace quiet, undressed fully and launched into the back ready to join in. We kissed, eyes sparkling, she bit my lip and we both said same time...''I Love You''. This was about us. He was just a prop for our fun. She knew that and I knew that, and I think he kinda got it too which was nice...

Suddenly the guy leant over and took my cock in his mouth and started sucking me.

I knelt there in happy disbelief and we both looked at each other wide eyed...

This was good! I liked it! And it felt very relaxing and OK... here I was being quite bisexual for the 1st time in my life, and it simply felt..wonderful...and that was down to being able to share it with the right person in a safe, accepting and trusting way.

After a while the guy sat back, and we both reached out and started stroking his cock together.

We also started kissing... kissing softly and instinctively, at the same time, leaning down together....we both knew exactly where we were heading...to his cock.

We kept kissing and slowly moving down until suddenly there I was kissing my woman, her eyes sparkling with our shared happiness, love and she fixed me with her look...a cheeky kind of challenge...and her lips sucking the tip of a rather nice looking big hard cock.

I kept kissing her and felt the head of his cock brush against my lips. It was surprisingly soft. She moved slightly and so did I. We continued kissing, we can kiss for hours, snogging like teenagers,, except this time..we were kissing each other and around the tip and shaft of a very handsome looking cock... and with more kisses she was allowing more of his cock to be kissed by my lips...and then she released him and leaned back to let me fully take his cock head in my mouth.

I Liked It. Without a seconds thought I immediately sucked him in deep. All the way deep down my throat. And held him there, sucking and pulsing my tongue along the underside of his shaft... he groaned in appreciation and then I felt a hand at the back of my head... it was hers... she softly but firmly started making me deep throat and I started to suck on this cock like it was the most natural thing to do in the world. And to be honest it felt that way. I was rock hard and loving it.

I could taste a little bit of salty thick precum on him... and his pubes brushed my nose when I took him all the way down. He was gasping and breathing heavily. I wanted his cum. I wanted him to shoot hot cum down my throat and then kiss my love with yummy naughty wild cummy kisses.

We both pushed him back to sit back further in the seat and she hopped up over his lap and started sliding along the top side of his cock while I continued to suck him and now her pussy also... it was juicy heaven... and she was so open and wet... looking down at me smiling, this was our moment and we were loving it....

She kept on sliding along his thick shaft ... and no sooner had I thought, "best get the condoms" then with a slight shift in angle he popped out of my mouth and pushed upwards, thick and strong.... She reached down and held it by herself... catching my eyes we stared into each other as she raised her eyebrow at me and smirked.... I nodded and smiled back. She sank it straight up deep inside her glistening pussy and she groaned deeply...shuddering as a small cum shook through her... and then another... small tremors building up from deep within her pussy as he sunk deeper and deeper and she rocked back and forth... She grabbed my head and literally ground her clit into my mouth whilst working his thick cock into her. Her juices were flowing down over her thighs, my face, his thighs and the seats. She tastes amazing. Always.

We rocked this way together, the three of us, rocking as one...steady, deep, juicy and moaning for what seemed like hours. Time stood still as she was mesmerised by a series of lovely small cums shooting through her.... He obviously had some good holding power I can't believe he didn't cum yet... but he didn't, and she just rode that cock for all it was worth.... With me licking and sucking her and occasionally kneeling up to suck her nips, ears and neck.

The motions built slowly but with her timing.... She grabbed my hand and reached it round to her back... I knew what to do... and reached a bit further and slipped two fingers into her bottom.... To rub softly against his shaft inside her pussy... I could feel him... it was so hot. With my fingers stretching her juicy bottom out.... And pulling her pussy even tighter around his veins as he continued to drive in and out of her.... The rocking intensified... as did the sounds... slosh, slap, moan, suck, fuck, lick, smack, slosh, slap of flesh against flesh,,,,,,, then she froze.... Completely still.... Legs spread as wide open as they could go.... Her eyes wide...a paroxysm of joy shooting through her in jolts from head to toe... cumming hard.... She snapped out of it and thrust down up and down on him hard a few more times and then froze...cumming hard again... Holding her breath,,,,,, and then again, she released and slammed down on him....

I could see the outline of his thick cock shift on her tight abs... and then the last time she froze... and erupted..... warm juices streaming from her pussy over my smiling face and the back of the car.... She leaned back on his chest and pulled his hand to a tit and then lay there shuddering.... We were a happy naughty mess. She was out. Dazed and happy.

I sat up and kissed her, softly and she came to... and mouthed "did we really?" smiling mischievously

I nodded back... you betcha, yes, we did X

I wanted to carry her to our bed now... and make love to her, but there we were in the back of the car, with Mr Prop who had served his purpose, and booting him out just didn't seem to be the right thing to do! He also hadn't cum yet amazingly, and I had the idea of helping him out with that.

I leant over and started sucking him, good n hard, while rubbing his shaft in both hands too.... Yes, he was that big. My lady was watching and clearly enjoying the show.... Eyes glazed, cheeks flushed, softly rubbing herself.... I actually was starting to wonder if she was going to climb back on, when was this guy gonna cum!?

Just as I was beginning to wonder if lockjaw was going to be a factor in making this monster cock cum car headlights lit up the back of our car. We froze and looked at each other, we all had exactly the same naughty schoolkids caught up to no good look.

The car drove past...and I shit you not it was a fucking Police Car!

My Mrs face was classic. Sheer horror!

The patrol car kept on driving, and we went from horror to amused relief in a matter of seconds but that had absolutely killed the moment.

We weren't going to be risking anything further that night, and besides... we had taken our first bold step together and it had been amazing, we didn't need to do anything more than to go home and cuddle happily.

The following morning, when we woke... I placed her over my lap, and softly spanked her until her cheeks glowed and she was soaking. Perfect start to the day.