All Comments on 'A Very Loving Car Ride'

by ScorpioDreams

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

I look forward to reading more of your work. There is plenty of scope to continue this tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty soon she'll be bringing bulls home to fuck your sissy ass. After a while she'll just kick you to the curb and keep a real man for herself. She tells you she loves you, but she will discover what all women do, they don't really love wimps, they use there for what they can get and then cast them aside. You may not write about it, but it will happen!

ScorpioDreamsScorpioDreamsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! thats very kind of you

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Oh yeah, this was sooooooooooooooooooooo real.

JFC I'l be laughing all day.

No, this wasn't your first foray here, and its cute how you hit every cuck benchmark needed to make the other gay dudes all tingly in their panties.

Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"......she ordered me too!" She ordered you also? I'll bet you meant "to" , didn't you? If this was the only error I'd have never mentioned it, but there were many. Please keep writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck and Gay bullshit. Put this shit in the Fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* for gay shit in the wrong category. MM belongs in gay. That's a trump category.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Not my thing at all.

I also noticed the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

{This is written for the woman I love and for her alone.} Okay. I stopped reading.

ScorpioDreamsScorpioDreamsover 1 year agoAuthor

Fair cop, I probably published in haste and missed a few awful grammatical errors! thanks all for highlighting them, and for the positive feedback, and the not so positive too.. I welcome all comments, it takes all sorts and am glad it got you commenting and sharing your perspectives.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Too queer for LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScorpioDreams@ScorpioDreams
Love, best friendship, intimacy and true acceptance in a secure loving relationship is one of the truly most wonderful gifts that you can experience, and I sincerely wish this for you all. It is not always easy but if you persevere towards this, with the right person, then you...