All Comments on 'A Very Naked Interview'

by EroticMark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kfdcanadakfdcanadaalmost 11 years ago
Wow a 1st

Nice first story. Very erotic, short and yet dynamic.

morefunnakedmorefunnakedalmost 11 years ago
nice quickie

good, simple, fast read - the visuals were good, I wished I was there watching in person

DiannahDiannahalmost 11 years ago
3 stars

It was well-written, but I would have liked a little background. Why was she there?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

This didn't make a lot of sense without context. Was she doing this for money, a dare or a secret thrill? Was the interview going to be broadcast? It really needs to be fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
context? ...

The interview sequence was certainly hot. But how in the world did she get into this situation? I don't think I missed any related chapters, so it leaves me wondering. .n was she blackmailed? Why was she doing this and what sort of TV show was it supposed to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the others. The point of erotica is to tell a story, not script a sex scene. You need a backstory to sell the main event. Especially here. There are two essential components to the making of any reluctance/forced story - (1) the victim does not want to do it (2) there is something that made them do it anyway. Still, no explanation is better than a botched explanation, so this isn't a complete letdown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous