All Comments on 'A Very Shameful Punishment'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
LOVED THE IDEA

i have just read "A Very Shameful Punishment" and i hope there a follow up to it,prehaps Eleanor finds a true love and has some funny/wierd adventures for the year of her punishment

maggie2002maggie2002about 20 years ago
A very Painful Punishment

What a great story and well stold. I felt like I was the defendent standing there worrying, afraid and humiliated later. I hope there is followup chapters as she adjusts to her new life . I can see a lot of possibilities also a followup on what happens to the man who caused itlol! would be nice Thanks for a great read

greystardustgreystardustabout 15 years ago
Whew

Well, I didn't see that coming until about halfway. Skillfully told Leslie, with a different kind of bite to it. Rather risque, but in another dimension. Well done. You did apply the mind breaks there, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like to see pic

What about if she meets a guy, how does he satisfy her if he cannot fuck her or access her clitoris to bring her to orgasm?

I think that this is really sick. Every woman has the right to access her clitoris

terrynterrynabout 12 years ago
a very shamefull punishment

Wow Leslie

well the thought of 3 female judges and all three probably fertile

do you suppose there is something called infibulation?

thanks cant wait to read the next ones

Terry

ps the cunt word was used 2 times, i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And that's it?

Rings? In this future world of your are there no tools? Who is going to check her? Weekly, monthly, what? Seems like a pair of cutters would solve her problem. And what about some revenge? Even for fiction, it's a tough story to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Very Shameful Punishment, Really??

Hallo Leslie!

Knowing myself, I should read all 13 chapters before I comment,,, but these days I have so little free time, it may be awhile before I read chapter 2.... So here goes.... As with the other stories of yours I have read "A Very Shameful Punishment", is well written and worth 5-Stars all the way,,, yes!

However in my opinion, I think the punishment wasn't shameful, or near hard enough, given the way she degraded herself, by letting a fucken male touch her!.... And what about the fucken male, did she rape him, or do males get a pass?

Myself I have absolutely no interest in men!.... Not unless he's the entertainment, screaming in pain as his ass is being ripped open by some of the biggest home made fuck toys, you have ever seen,,, measuring about 45 cm in length (about 18 inches), and 33 cm in circumference, (about 13 inches), strapped around the hips of some really angry-mean bull dykes, all 200 or more pound women.... Or serving a dominant woman as her personal toilet. 😍 .... Other than that, I see little that men are any good for!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anatomy

Women pee through the urethra not vagina

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Female anatomy

The female urethral opening, through while urine is excreted, is located above (in front of) the vaginal opening within the vulva, or external female urinary and reproductive organ; running along the sides of both openings and the clitoris, which is above the urethral opening, are the labia minora, and outside of them, the labia majora. This structure is accurately referred to in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not enough background information on this NON EROTIC STORY

Clearly this is a fantasy because it’s not illegal for a woman to have sex with a married man/ woman. It could be considered to be immoral and unreasonable but it’s not illegal. Utterly illogical and very definitely non erotic, have you considered changing category to Horror?

Some more details on the background of your alternative world would have helped to clear things up, not least of which is what happened to the husband? Sure Gail could sue for divorce BUT if Eleanor’s actions warrant punishment then surely his actions also warrant punishment too? So providing that sort of detail would introduce a sense of logic and equality.

I gave it 1 star because her actual “punishment” is vile and sickening, it’s completely over the top and unwarranted. Frankly it’s deeply disturbing, it’s on a par with writing a rape story or kidnapping women and forcing them to becoming sex slaves. That’s because rape, human trafficking and genital mutilation are real and they happen everyday, writing about it for your own sexual gratification is way beyond disturbed.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad, pathetic little tale. Not erotic, not sexy just somewhat disturbing.

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 years ago

Love your imagination. Can't wait to see what the future brings for Eleanor.

Ignore the ignorant comments from people that think this is real or understand human biology.

Can't wait to read the rest of your chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES