A Very Special Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feminine journey? Are you saying-"

"That Nick want's to explore his feminine side and experience life as a girl? Yes absolutely." Ella interrupted "He's really begun to find himself lately, or should I say herself?" Ella teased.

Dava was stunned, she had no idea that Nick was struggling with this, how could she not notice? She felt so guilty for not noticing the sign's. Ella pulled out her phone and played the video with Nick dressed as a girl and loving himself in the mirror.

"He sent this to me, asking for advice on his outfit, personally I think he look's amazing. He just need's to build his confidence." Said Ella sounding like a personal trainer.

"So he want's to be a girl? He has to know that I will always love and support him." she said.

"No don't say anything, he told me not to tell you yet, he want's you to know just not yet. I just thought I should tell you because he'll be changing and he need's your support. If you see him wearing something nice compliment him, if he get's emotional just be there for him." Ella was so sincere.

"Of course he can tell me in his own time, until then I won't say a word." Dava promised.

"Thank you, together we'll help him be the best girl he can be!" Ella practically screamed.

"Think of all the fun you could have with him, getting your nails done, hair, clothes shopping, gossiping."

Dava thought about it, maybe this could be nice, she loved Nick and would do anything for him and was looking forward to taking him to the salon. Her mind was racing with all this new information about her Step-Son but one thing was for sure, she would love and support him all the way.

Later that night Ella texts Nick.

"Hey sweetie, hope you had a fun day! I sure did. Anyway I found this really hot porn compilation video that I want you to watch, considering your tastes I think your gonna love it."

Nick replies "I'll watch it tonight thanks, I'm sure it's really hot if you like it. BTW you left some clothes and the dildos here, I thought I should let you know." He was going to be sad seeing them go.

"Oh that's alright sweetie I have lot's already, let's just keep them at your place, feel free to use them, after all you wanted them lol."

She was right, Nick picked out every item and loved them. He had tried on all three outfits already and wanted more, he had to find a way to get Ella to take him shopping again. Maybe he could make one of her deals, he always got something good out of them. He loaded up the porn on his TV while he got changed back into his girl clothes, if he was going to watch porn he wanted to feel sexy, he even decided to insert the plug again, it went in so much easier this time. When he turned on the video he saw latex and leather clad women fucking guys with strap-on's, Nick was transfixed, these women were so powerful and commanding and the men were loving every minute of it.

He sat on his pillow and rocked back and forth, trying to fuck himself with the plug, needing the sensation in his ass. He kept sniffing the poppers as well, the plug was already in but they made him so horny and lightheaded, they made the porn so much more intense, he was practically drooling as he watched, losing track of time. After a while the scenes changed to women with strap-on's fucking men who were dressed up as women, they all looked amazing in frilly outfits, beautiful make-up and stylish wigs. Nick began to instantly see himself as the sissies, he was dressed like one, taking it in the ass like them. The scenes changed one last time to big, muscled men fucking a mixture of sissies and trans women with their big, meaty cocks. It drove him wild, he was amazed by the thought of a man being transformed into a beautiful woman, into something so delicate and vulnerable, something that real men lusted after and wanted to fuck.

All of the sissies and trans women had small dicks compared to the monster cock's that were ramming them, Nick looked at his own dick, was it getting smaller? It was a fraction of the size of the males pornstar's massive cock's and he knew he could never use it to make a woman moan like that. He had to find other ways to please a woman. That's what Ella was teaching him. By the time the video ended Nick was a hot and horny mess, he started it from the beginning but this time he got his poppers and his big 9" dildo, he needed to know how much pleasure a big cock could bring him. Nick lubed up the big cock generously, his heart was racing but the only thing he could think of was filling up his slutty ass. He slowly slid the dildo in while taking deep breaths and concentrating on the sissies taking those meaty dick's.

"If they can do it, I can do it." He said out loud. The poppers and the lube helped immensely, he could feel his hole being stretched, something big filling up his insides. He was so horny and eager, sniffing poppers and going deeper. Before long Nick was ramming the dildo deep into his ass and screaming in ecstacy. Every thrust brought mountains of pleasure. He came hard, his full body shaking, his ass contracting, without even touching his ever shrinking cock.

He stripped down to his lingerie, reinserted his plug, put in his earbuds for the night's hypnosis (not that he knew that's what it was) and drifted off to sleep to be met with more erotic dreams. This time he was with Ella and someone else, a man. Nick couldn't make out his face but he had a chiseled body and a huge cock between his legs. Nick was dressed in a frilly French maids outfit, on his hands and knees as Ella and this mystery man took turns fucking both his holes. Ella and the man both showered him with praise for his oral and anal skills, he never imagined being able to please a woman like he was doing, having her genuinely turned on by him but he was also pleasing a sexy, hunk of a man. This was bliss, why couldn't this be his whole life?

12