A Very Special Education Conference

Story Info
Don't judge a teacher by classroom manner.
2.8k words
4.1
11.2k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8157
8157
8 Followers

I work in the education field which is dominated by women. Initially, this was difficult to adjust to considering when you look for friendships with co-workers. During the course of the school year when students are in session there is little time to let your hair down. You are always busy dealing with reports, testing or parent/teacher meetings. At the end of this past school year, we were required to attend a three-day refresher session to retain our special education qualifications within our state. I wasn't happy about going, due to school being out and this was just another thing standing between me and some much-needed time off. I showed up the morning of the first day, checked into the hotel and listened to presentations from various speakers. At the end of the day, the hotel was hosting a social event in the bar which had an extended happy hour along with lots of snacks and chips. I made my way through the crowd and found a couple guys (Sam and Justin) I knew and we were introduced to others as they came into our circle of conversation. The happy hour drinks went down quickly and we soon became the loud and rowdy section in the bar. The snacks they served at the bar weren't going to be enough for us and our gang wanted some food. A bunch of us went to a Mexican restaurant and continued drinking and eating.

In the group was a blonde-haired woman in her early 30's from the school district that Sam worked in. She seemed to be really engaged in conversation having a loud and good time. I got a chance to visit with her, learning her name was Brenda and she had been in Special Education for some time. She was well liked by everyone, married with a couple kids and MILF attractive. Brenda was dressed in a nice form fitting dress showing off her petite frame, average sized boobs and nice smile.

We finished dinner and all went back to the hotel where we invited everyone back to Justin's room for more fun. Brenda thanked us for the invitation but said she needed to return to her room and make a phone call. She said she might meet us later asking what room we were going to be in. We got back to Justin's room and started playing a drinking game and soon people were dropping bye. After about an hour, some folks had drifted out. Well about that time, Brenda came in and joined our game. Brenda had changed from her dress into something more comfortable, some matching exercise pants, shirt and jacket.

We were getting slammed since the school year was over, but she seemed to be losing more than anyone else. I guess she didn't have much experience and soon was drunk. Sam lost the next round and didn't want to drink again so Justin said that we'd change the rules to remove one article of clothing instead. Justin winked at me when he said this and I knew something was up. Well after hearing this, some of the women left and others decided over the next half hour to leave as well. Brenda mentioned maybe she should leave as well, but Sam who worked with her said it would be OK and was able to somehow convince her to stay. Eventually, there were only four of us left, me, Sam, Justin and Brenda. There were times during the games that all the guys would lose time after time and Brenda kept saying that before long, we all would be in real trouble.

Well, in a very short time period with every losing game, my buddies elected a strategy to remove clothing versus drinking, and were down to only briefs. There were lots and lots of cheering when clothes came off with Brenda cheering loudly along with us. Brenda was really getting turned on with us guys down to our briefs and sporting wood. We were able to get Brenda to take her shoes, socks and outer layer of clothes off, down to a white lace bra and panties set. You could clearly see her erect pink nipples threw her bra, they looked yummy. We convinced her it was just as much as she would wear at the beach, which made sense at the time. The next hand saw Justin loose and he elected to go commando -- and let it all hang out. Well, this guy was not shy about dropping his briefs to show off a stiff big old prick. He was sporting about seven inches of beef. That fact was not lost to Brenda, she was sneaking peeks at his manhood as he was seated next to her. It's tough to be subtle when Brenda drank as much as she had without being obvious.

The next game Sam lost and with another round of cheers he dropped his briefs to also reveal a wide seven-inch sausage. The next hand was lost by Brenda and she didn't want to drop either her bra or panties. Well, Justin asked Brenda how bad she didn't want to go topless and she said she would do just about anything to prevent that. Justin quickly stood up and placed his dick in front of her and swung it around with his hand. Well, Brenda didn't need to sneak a peek now, Justin's dick was a foot from her face and he took her hand and placed it on his dick. Brenda's small hand started stroking Justin's dick and said that she would get him off in place of shedding more clothes. We all cheered and Brenda started in on stroking Justin's dick softly and quite tentatively. Brenda worked that dick with both hands for a couple minutes and then Justin took a step forward and grabbed the back of her head to push it toward his dick she was holding.

She opened her mouth and started sucking Justin's dick slowly at first, then with more zeal. Well after about five minutes Justin suggested they move to the king-sized bed since he was standing and could enjoy it better and rest easier. Justin laid down on his back and Brenda hovered over him on all fours. Shortly afterward, Sam started softly rubbing Brenda's arched back and tits through her bra. I went to work lightly stroking her legs and ass through her panties. It didn't take long before I pushed Brenda's panties aside and felt her pussy getting really wet and I could get a finger in her. I was able to meet her rhythm of sucking Justin with my fingers and she was pushing back for more. I just couldn't hold off anymore, I paused my rubbing and pulled my shorts off sporting my hard one.

I spread Brenda's legs slightly and commenced to rubbing her pussy again with my fingers. She was dripping wet and going nuts sucking Justin off with Justin's encouragement. I then placed my dick at her pussy and pushed with one quick movement. This caught Brenda by surprise and she stopped sucking Justin's dick. Justin quickly grabbed her head and redirected her back on his dick saying he was getting closer to shooting off. Now that I was inside, I started pumping that hot little pussy like a man possessed. She was so tight and wet I didn't last but two minutes in that hot sweet pussy before letting go with a big load. This had not gone unnoticed by Sam who had stopped rubbing her tits and had removed her bra. Just after I shot off, a minute or so later Justin unloaded his come into her mouth and she sucked him through orgasm. Sam had already taken my spot and pulled Brenda's panties off, she was now completely naked.

Sam turned Brenda over on her back to insert his big sausage into her. She was huffing and panting like after running a marathon as Sam slide that sausage in her. Soon Brenda was starting to moan loudly and saying to keep going to Sam. Quickly she was overcome with an orgasm that shook the bed. Sam kept his pace throughout and moved her legs above his shoulders to really get better penetration. At this time, I saw Justin grab his cell phone. I wondered what the hell was is he doing, well he started snapping pictures with Sam pounding her on the bed. Justin winked just like before and smiled with a thumbs up signal. It didn't take Sam but another couple minutes as he stiffened up shooting his load into Brenda. Wow, what a turn of events, within that last twenty minutes.

We all collected ourselves afterward and we told Brenda she was one hot lady! She said it had been a long time since her and her husband had regular sex together as he was often on the road with work. This obviously was a huge sexual release for her, one that she had never experienced before. Brenda was not bashful about her cute MILF body; she collected her clothes and went into the bathroom to get re-arranged. We got dressed and Brenda came out of the bathroom somewhat still disoriented/drunk and looked spent. As she left to return to her room, we all thanked her again for the most remarkable night ever with a sexy beautiful woman.

Well, the next morning over coffee we all talked about what good luck we had had the night before. Sam and Justin just smiled and said our luck hadn't ended just yet. Sam said he had always wondered what Brenda would be like in the sack and after our joint success last night he definitely wanted more! Sam and Justin explained the plan and that there would most probably be more sex in store tonight. I asked them how that would be possible? Justin smiled and then reminded me of the pictures he had taken of Brenda and Sam. During the day, Brenda spoke with each of us acting very coy and not making much of what happened last night. At the end of the day's conference session, Sam and Justin took Brenda aside in a private conference room and showed her the pictures of them and Brenda at the end of last night's fun.

I could see from my vantage point near the doorway that Brenda was totally shocked, then got pissed off and started shouting and smacking Sam, then calm. Sam and Justin re-assured Brenda they would never share the photos with anyone if she spent one more night with all of us again. Justin and Sam had her in a tight spot and she knew it. Brenda negotiated with us that she would see each of us individually for only one time until we lost our erection. She selected the order with me first, then Sam, followed finally by Justin.

We agreed that after dinner she would call me at my room and I would go to her room, then Brenda would call Sam and lastly call Justin. Brenda wanted Justin to bring the Phone with him to see that all pictures were destroyed. After dinner, I stopped by a lingerie store in the adjacent mall and picked up something for Brenda to wear over that MILF body.

Promptly at 8 o'clock I got call from Brenda and I met her in her room. I met Brenda with my gift and asked if she would open and wear what I brought for her. She looked at the outfit and smiled, said OK and went into the bathroom to change while I waited. I was knocked out when Brenda came out wearing the short red two-piece baby doll outfit. Brenda had already spent some time preparing by fixing her hair and make-up. I told her she looked like something out of a dream, she seemed pleased with my compliments. Last night was about fucking. Tonight, was about passion and we embraced for a long time kissing with me rubbing those fine tits through that red baby doll. For having a couple kids, she still had a nice figure with ample breasts that were round and more than just a hand full. In short order, off came Brenda's top and I could spend some quality time licking and playing with those titties. She appreciated the attention telling me that it felt wonderful. We spent a few moments disrobing with me lastly pulling down her matching red panties. What a nice pussy Brenda had, trimmed high and with small pouty lips. We laid down with more time being spent with me rubbing her smooth pussy and her getting my dick to full attention. I slowly moved on top of Brenda and inserted my dick into that fine, hot pussy. She asked me to go slow since she was a little tender from last night and the fact her husband had neglected her needs. As requested, things started slow and she got with it in no time.

After about five minutes of good solid missionary style fucking, I moved her onto her hands and knees to fuck her from behind. In this position, I could grab a hold of her ass and give her a proper fucking. I alternated between slow and then fast strokes. She was moaning and saying oh, oh, oh, ah's as we screwed. From this position, I worked Brenda from behind with my dick for at least a solid ten minutes with her equally meeting my thrusts. Eventually Brenda went off with a block buster orgasm as a rubbed her clit.

I switched positions and moved her to where she was on top of me. I could play with her tits while she slowed the pace down. Brenda moved up and down on my dick shifting her hips back and forth and with a skill that was unsurpassed. I loved her nipples they were tiny little pink rocks on top a smooth hill of paradise. I guided her hips with my hands after a while and she seemed to start getting more and more pressure on her clit. It didn't take but another couple minutes of this and she went over the top with her second orgasm. She asked what it would take to get me off and I replied it was all in due time not to rush me. I moved her to a spooned position and fucked her while holding her tits. This was all I could take and after another couple minutes, I felt my come heading north and soon I shot a load into Brenda.

We stayed in that position talking and she confided in me that this was by far the wildest thing she has ever done. She shared that last night's session had been a dark fantasy of her's to be taken by multiple good-looking men. She said the sex surpassed anything she and her husband had recently. They rarely had sex more than two or three times a month now. What a fool I thought, I thanked her for sharing her fantasy and wild adventure with me. I got dressed as she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She kissed me gently on my lips on my way out the door and I told Brenda she had a great body, was a fabulous lover and thanked her again for her very special talents.

I learned that ten minutes after I left, Brenda called Sam. After their time together, Brenda finally called Justin as agreed. Justin said they finished at about 10 pm and she was one sweaty worn-out gal. Justin did bring his phone to her room to delete the pictures. We all met the next day which was the last day of the conference to say our goodbyes. When we all were alone, Brenda asked what had gotten into us last night. We all must have been Superman because she was going to need some time to recuperate. We all replied to Brenda that she was a fine and sexy woman and brought out the best in us. What she didn't know was that Justin had shared some of those tiny blue pills with Sam and I. Justin was divorced and found that they helped him maintain his stamina since he didn't get sex regularly. So, when Justin did get some, it made for much more fun.

I thought I was in for a lousy conference and it turned out to be a tremendous start to the summer! Sam had different thoughts, he couldn't wait for the new school session to start, it seems the school district always sends them to initial school year training sessions in September and wanted to see if he could continue with his good fortunes. If that crazy husband of Brenda's doesn't get more active, I'm sure Sam will volunteer to fill that void either part or full time.

8157
8157
8 Followers