A Virtual Erotic Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she just squirt?" I asked, earnestly.

"Oh yes, she has several times already. I so wish I could squirt like her. So hot!"

I could not believe it. In all our years together, Luna had only squirted twice. And once was just from her masturbating in front of me. I was so overwhelmed with a mixture of emotions once again. What the fuck was she experiencing over there than aroused her so much?

My arousal had again hit peak levels and now that my hands were free I subconsciously reached for my cock to give myself a bit of relief. Ada quickly realized this and laughed.

"Oh you poor thing. I totally forgot you have not been able to cum. Typically when guys come out of the experience, we give them a few minutes of alone time so they can take care of that. But I need to stay in here to monitor your wife. Her neural levels still show that she might have a while to go. Like we said, everyone is different. She has not reached the point where we need to override and manually pull her out so I think we just let her go for now. Is that OK?"

I nodded.

"I mean you can take care of it now if you want. I don't mind." Ada walked over to Luna's table to check on something and then back to her terminal on the other side of the room. I began to stroke my swollen cock again. It felt amazing, but I could not help but fixate on Ada.

While I never really got a glimpse of what her body looked like because of the loose fitting medical gown she wore, I had convinced myself that she must be a total knockout under there. No doubt, her face was gorgeous, and she carried herself with the kind of confidence that had to indicate she had an equally stunning body.

She smiled at me noticing that I was staring at her. "This is awkward, isn't it?" she laughed again. She got up and walked back over to my chair. "Would you wife kill me if I helped you out a bit with that? I mean you are about to explode over here."

This time I laughed. "I don't know, but that would be amazing," I responded.

"Fuck it, let's do it," she stated casually.

Smiling naughtily again, she bent down next to my chair and quickly took the head of my cock into her mouth. Oh my it felt heavenly, and the view of her greenish blue hair covered head now basically in my lap made the situation seem all the more exotic. As if on cue, Luna all the sudden began moaning again. For a brief second I thought she had somehow awoken and saw us, but alas she was still deep in VR.

Ada briefly took her mouth off my penis. "Is she going to fucking cum again?" She quickly returned to sucking me but positioned herself so that she could watch Luna while she worked on my cock. She really seemed to be getting turned on by my wife as I noticed a hand slipping inside her gown.

Her mouth felt amazing of course, but she wasn't really focused on the blowjob at this point. I was kind of glad of this as I wanted this to last at least a few more minutes. If she really wanted to, I am sure she could have made me cum in seconds. But now I could see her hand moving about under her gown. Was she fingering herself? Could this day get any better?

The answer was yes! As my wife increased her moaning, Ada seemed to be getting more and more aroused. She once again took her mouth off my cock. "Fuck, your wife is turning me on." She then stood up and quickly slipped some clothing off underneath her medical gown. "I am sorry, I just have to do this for a second."

She then gracefully climbed onto the chair and straddled me. As she situated herself above my body, I was able to catch just the tiniest glimpse of her smooth toned thighs and a dark patch of public hair right at her crotch before her long gown covered up both of us. In one swift motion, she reached under her gown, grabbed my cock, and expertly slid me into her surprising wet hole. She moaned and held still for a few seconds, her eyes closed, just getting used to the feeling of me inside her. I was now right on the verge of cumming myself, her tight young pussy working wonders on my overly sensitized cock.

But just when Ada began to slightly move on top of me, my wife made a different sound than she had been making since I had been awake. Ada's eyes went wide. "Oh no, she's waking up!" She then put a finger to her lips indicating for me to be silent. She took her finger away then gave me one last mischievous grin, arching one of her dark eyebrows in the most sexy manner. Ada then moved her hips, grinding into me firmly a few times. That was all it took.

She sensed this and pulled off of me, trying to remain as quiet as possible. As soon as my cock popped out of her warm pussy, she placed her hand around the shaft and pumped me. Thick ropes of white jizz stared spurting out. It covered my entire stomach and chest and a bit got on her gown causing her to smile again.

After a few more moments she silently climbed off of the chair and found her discarded undergarments, quickly pulling them up underneath her gown. Walking over to a cabinet on the wall, she pulled out a towel and some wipes, handing them to me so I could get cleaned up. She then walked over to Luna, beginning to help her out of the dome. Luna looked even more weak and dazed then I had been when I first woke up, her eyes blinking trying to adjust to the light of the room. It seemed she was none the wiser to our little indiscretion just moments before.

"Welcome back Luna!" Ada exclaimed, giving me one last sexy grin.

***

Within the hour, we were back on the train headed home. After a short debrief where they told us that everything had gone as planned and they got all the data they needed, they thanked us for our time and sent us on our way. As we finally settled into our seats, I realized that this was the first alone time we had gotten since our sessions. I turned to my wife.

"Ummm, do you want to talk about our experiences at all?"

She looked back at me, obviously spent from the days excitement. After a few moments of pondering, she spoke.

"Look, I don't know what you saw in there, and you can tell me about it if you want. But mine?... let's just say you will have to trust me... You don't even want to know!" She shook her head and gave a half-hearted laugh.

I thought back to my scenes... my friend fucking my college girlfriend, Luna's best friend's massage, the body swap, our daughter!, the succubus!!, not to mention the thing with Ada!!

"Yeah you are right," I chuckled. "We should probably never speak of this again."

We embraced and relaxed back into our seats for the remainder of the journey.