A Virtual Erotic Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But like I said, it is great to see you. Can I get you anything? How about a drink?" Konnor always did like to play the part of the cordial host.

"Just let me sit for a sec," Emma said softly as she sat down on the sofa. She looked around the room and I could see tears welling up in her eyes. "So many good times here, right? I guess that is all over." A tear ran down her pretty face.

Konnor quickly moved to the couch to console her. "I am here for you. Anything you want to talk about... I am all ears."

What a smooth talker he was.

What happened next sent a pang of emotion through my disembodied entity (whatever I was in this scene). Emma turned her head to Konnor, her face now just inches from his. "You have always been so great, Konnor." Then she leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed her back, harder than I expected and soon their arms were around each other's bodies, locked in a passionate embrace.

The emotion I was experiencing now was a mixture of shock, jealousy, and betrayal. I always suspected she had a little crush on Konnor, but I never knew that it led to this... or did it? Maybe this never took place, and it was my mind constructing the whole scenario. Well of course that is what was happening, right? I did my best to suppress the feelings of jealousy, and tried to allow a bit of excited anticipation take over instead for what might happen next.

As I was lost in deep thought, it took me awhile to realize that Emma and Konnor had broken their initial embrace, he was now sweetly kissing her forehead and tear stained cheeks

"That feels nice. I like you kissing me." A light smile had now crept onto her flushed face and she began taking deeper breaths. Was she still distraught, or was she getting sexually excited? It soon became apparent that it was the latter.

As he began to kiss lower, down Emma's neck towards her collarbones and shoulders, her breathing became even more ragged. "Kiss me Konnor. Kiss my body," she cried, her voice cracking with emotion. I was taken aback by how quickly her excitement had escalated. But I had to admit that this scenario was starting to arouse me more and more as it progressed.

Emma was one of those girls that wasn't overweight by any means, but she did have a pleasant softness to her, an aspect that I always thought made her deliciously sexy. She had a soft belly, arms, legs, and the bit of extra padding that made for some other amazing assets as well.

As Konnor continued to kiss down her body over her shirt, he slid off the couch and knelt before her. His head was now at the bottom of her shirt and he started to kiss the thin strip of her exposed belly. She cooed with arousal. My heart was pounding, or at least would have been if I had a body.

His hands went to the waistband of her pants where he began gently sliding them down. She instinctively lifted her pelvis off the couch to allow them to slide around her amazing hips and ass. Soon, the entire length of her pale thighs had come into view. Konnor leaned back to finish pulling off her bottoms, and Emma's legs fell open. There was now only her skimpy purple panties between Konnor and her glorious womanhood. I remembered those panties, and how sexy she looked in them. It almost made me miss the time when people would wear separate underwear from their primary clothing, instead of everything being built into one garment like our modern clothes were. Though it made removing clothes a bit more of a step by step process, the wait only led to a better payoff in the end.

After Emma's bottoms were left crumpled on the floor, Konnor leaned forward once more and began kissing up her smooth thighs. Emma closed her eyes. She wasn't quite smiling, but I could tell she was enjoying the sensations immensely. As he kissed further and further up her legs, she put one hand on his head, lightly grabbing his hair, almost coaxing him higher. Konnor's hands also slid up the outside of her thighs and found the bottom of her shirt. His fingertips began to gently caress her soft belly, also moving higher and higher towards the bottom of her breasts.

Suddenly Emma let out a soft moan. Konnor's mouth had reached her panty covered crotch where I assumed he was now kissing her through the soft fabric. My point of view was behind Konnor, so I could not see much of what he was doing to her, but I did get a great view of her facial expressions. It quickly became apparent that she was enjoying this considerably and even wanted more. A few seconds later she pushed Konnor's head back and lifted her body slightly while reaching down to remove her panties in one quick motion.

I only got a brief glimpse of her pink wetness before Konnor's head returned to its place nuzzled between her thighs, but boy was it an exciting glimpse. I forgot how wet Emma would get and how pink her labia were. Suddenly I realized I could actually smell her sex, very faintly at first but then more and more as her excitement grew. Oh how I missed licking her. I could not believe how aroused this "memory/fantasy" was making me.

After a few minutes of intense licking, I could tell that Emma was starting to get close. Her breathing was really picking up and she was starting to become more vocal. I expected her to tell him to keep going so she could have one of her amazing climaxes, but what happened next surprised me yet again.

"I need to feel you," Emma suddenly exclaimed. Konnor looked up at her, seemingly confused. "I need to feel you inside me!"

Before I knew it, Konnor had ripped off his shirt, and was helping Emma remove hers. Her bra was gone in seconds too and her supple medium sized breasts with light pink areolas and small pink nipples came into view. Her boobs did not stick out very far from her body, but were each quite wide and sloped towards the nipples with a very pleasant sag. They looked so sexy as they bounced into my view for the first time in since I was in college.

But quickly, most of my view became covered by Konnor's upper body as he leaned over to put one of her nipples into his mouth. He had always been a bigger guy than me due to his considerable time hitting the gym, but his arms and back now fully exposed looked even more ripped than I remembered. As he sucked on her nipple, I could see his hands fumbling with the front of his pants. Was he just going to whip it out and fuck my girlfriend right here? Holy shit this was crazy!

My excitement reached yet another level as Konnor firmly slid Emma's body forward on the couch, placing her hips right on the edge. He leaned forward and his back muscles clenched. Emma let out the loudest groan yet and I knew he was inside her.

"Fuck you are big," she cried out.

Even though we lived together for over three years, I had never actually seen Konnor's cock before. We just weren't the type of roommates to walk around in front of each other naked, so I had no idea if he was actually bigger than me or not. But in this fantasy, he certainly was. Emma never cried like that out when I entered her. It was very easy to tell she was not just giving him lip service too. She was genuinely overwhelmed by his manhood.

Over the next minute or so, Konnor began to really give it to her. The sounds coming out of her were just driving me wild and she quickly reached the start of a climax in no time at all. Konnor began to speed up, his cock making audible wet sounds as it pumped in and out of her soaked pussy. I so wished his body was not blocking my view.

Suddenly I started moving, or rather my point of view started moving. It was like I was willing myself to move closer to the fucking couple. I mean, this was my own fantasy wasn't it? I should be able to have whatever view I wanted... but this was amazing.

I glided through the room, aiming around Konnor's left side and a bit over his shoulder until his front and Emma's entire body came into view. What a sight that was to behold! Her soft breasts jiggling with their motion and her pale torso clenching with pleasure as her orgasm was about to rock her body.

At that point I noticed just how far in and out he had been thrusting. He had to have been at least eight inches long, and she was taking all of it easily. As I focused more on his cock, my view began moving downward, giving me the most amazing close-up of hardcore sex I could ever imagine. I was now only a couple feet from where his impossibly wide cock was impaling her beautiful pink opening.

As orgasmic bliss began to take over her young body, Emma started shouting, "Cum for me Konnor! Cum inside me! Make that giant cock cum in me!" This was crazy. She never was this raunchy with me, and rarely ever let me finish inside her. This was a side of her I had never seen.

Despite her pleadings for his cum, Konnor had other ideas as he kept thrusting through the duration of her climax with a steady rhythm. Soon Emma's orgasm began to subside and Konnor slowed his movement. He laughed, marveling at how easy it had been to make her cum.

"You didn't cum?" she asked with a hint of surprise in her voice. I could imagine that she must have been quite impressed with his stamina as I would have undoubtedly cum if I had been doing her the way Konnor just was.

He chuckled. "Nah girl... I ain't done with you yet." She sighed with slight disappointment, but smiled up at him appreciatively. "You know I need to get a better look of that ass of yours," Konnor continued.

Emma raised her eyebrows with delight. She had always loved to show off what was likely her best asset and was endlessly fascinated by how easily she made me cum when I fucked her from behind.

Konnor then slowly slid his cock out of her dripping pussy. I finally got a look at its true size as it glistened, from her wetness. It was definitely a bit wider than mine but more impressively two or three inches longer. I looked back at Emma's pussy and marveled at how opened up it looked, a deep black hole surrounded by perfectly pink lips. I so wanted to put something inside of it, anything, my cock, fingers, maybe even my tongue just to see how wet it truly was.

Next, Konnor motioned for her to climb off the couch and spin around. Emma quickly obeyed and within seconds was kneeling on the floor, bent over with her arms resting on the sofa cushions. Her ass looked even more exquisite than I had remembered. It was wide and round with a deep crack. Her pale skin was beautifully smooth, with just the slightest amount of cellulite visible. Her ass cheeks jiggled most tantalizingly as she pointed her sexy behind directly at Konnor, begging for his attention.

He took just a moment to marvel at the specimen before him. He traced a finger from her leg around her curve to the top of her crack. Sliding it downwards, he teased the sensitive skin from her anus down to her labia. Then he grabbed the sides of her ass with both hands and flexed his cock to expertly line it up with her wet slit. In one quick push, his length disappeared into her body.

"Fuck!" she grunted, his cock likely reaching greater depths in this position. Konnor quickly returned to his steady thrusting rhythm, but this time more slow and deliberate. By the look on his face and his body language, I could tell that the combination of the deepness of his thrusting and the wonderful view he was being treated to was making him get close far more easily in this new position.

Emma had been far quieter now than she had been previously as she seemed to mostly be concentration on handling his considerable length. But she soon seemed to notice that he was beginning to struggle controlling his arousal and she looked back at him encouragingly.

"Come on baby. That's it," she pleaded, pushing her ass back into his body. That seemed to do the trick as Konnor had clearly reached the point of no return.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking deeply into Emma's lustful eyes. She nodded. He slowed his thrusts then completely ceased all motion. He grunted softly and I could see his shaft begin to pulse, about half of it still buried in her hole. She groaned loudly with satisfaction. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, him pumping spurt after spurt of his hot seed into her perfect pussy. After what seemed like 15 or 20 seconds, he finally stopped twitching and pulled out his entire organ.

As a spent Konner fell back to the floor, my viewpoint zoomed in even further. I could not peel my eyes away from her exposed slit as a thick stream of white cum began to pour out, running down her thighs. Now just inches away, the smell of his cum and her pussy overwhelmed my senses. I could not believe my roommate had just given my girlfriend one of the biggest creampies I had ever seen. I so wanted to stroke my cock to that image.

I then moved my viewpoint up getting the same view of Emma's beautiful ass and back that Konnor just had while fucking her. Emma was still looking back at him and a smile of total contentment began to spread across her soft features. Then suddenly my vision began to fade to black.

"End of Scene 1."

My consciousness was left simply flabbergasted. I desperately tried to sear those last few images into my memory. If only I could have gotten some kind of physical pleasure, that would have been possibly the best sexual experience of my life.

***

After 10 seconds of total blackness, "Scene 2" flashed across my view in bold white letters. Afterwards, instead of a room or some kind of visual fading in, this time I was left again with blackness. Soon I started to become worried that there had been a malfunction of some kind. But then I quickly began to notice a feeling of pressure on my back. Yes, my actual back. It was the first real physical sensation of touch I had had since entering the virtual environment, and I felt a new sense of excitement for what was to come in this scene. Scene 1, as much as it was far and away the best pornography I had ever witnessed, did not let me experience any real physical sensations or pleasure. I could not even touch myself as I had no real body. This scene it seemed was going to be a bit different.

As the sensations on my back became more and more vivid, I quickly began to recognize them as the familiar feelings associated with getting a professional massage. I could feel strong lubricated hands sliding up and down my back, hitting all the right spots to relax my overworked muscles. Very soon, the sensations were just as vivid as real life. Again... 'totally amazing,' I thought to myself.

"Did you fall asleep?" I suddenly heard a female voice inquire. At that point, I realized my eyes were actually closed, and in opening them, it was apparent that I was not enveloped in total blackness, but that I was lying faced down on one of those fancy massages table. There wasn't much to see however, as I was just staring at the floor and the room was dimly lit in soft golden hues.

"No I am awake," I managed to muster as a response.

"Mmmm good," she replied. "You wouldn't want to miss out on what is in store for you, big guy."

Again, the voice seemed familiar to me, but in my semi-dazed state, I was having a rough time placing where I knew it from.

"I don't want Luna telling me that she didn't get her money's worth after all," she chuckled softly.

Luna... my wife... who?... oh yes, that was it! It was Evelyn, one of my wife's best friends who was a massage therapist. I had always had a bit of a thing for her, with her career choice of course making her even more alluring beyond her striking looks.

She was a middle-aged knockout (you might even call her a cougar) with blonde highlighted hair and gorgeous skin, always sun kissed with an amazing tan. Her eyes were a piercing green and her face often sported the warmest smile you have ever seen. Her best feature however had to be her breasts. Easily double-D I imagined and she would often wear either form fitting clothes which showed off her ever conspicuous hourglass shape, or some kind of top that provided the kind of ample cleavage that drives men wild.

Of course I was not getting any view of the buxom beauty at that moment, but her experienced hands were certainly working wonders on by back. She was beginning to move lower now, nearly reaching the top of my buttocks. My lower back was in heaven.

"Is this amount of pressure OK?" she asked with her sweet velvety voice.

"Mmmm amazing," I responded. I decided to then ask a question of my own to see where this fantasy was leading. "So my wife paid for this?"

"Well, not exactly," Evelyn laughed. You know she helped me so much get those apps installed correctly last week and I told her I owed her one. So this is how she said I should repay her. I know, I was shocked by the request, but also highly intrigued. I have been wanting to get my hands on this body of yours for years."

I honestly had no idea what she was talking about, but who cares anyway? I was surely reaping the benefits, well at least in my mind's own virtual fantasy. I decided to press the inquiry further.

"So what exactly did Luna tell you that you should do for me?"

"Well, you know I can't reveal that, love. That would spoil the surprise. You should relax and enjoy, but don't fall asleep!"

Evelyn had now switched to massaging the backs of my thighs. As customary in full body massages, there was a towel covering my ass. I chuckled to myself. Now why in the hell is that towel here in my fantasy?

As if on cue, Evelyn quickly asked, "You mind if I get this thing out of the way, love?"

"Please," I answered.

She pulled it off quickly and then stopped touching me for a moment. But soon a warm liquid was being poured right on my ass. I could feel it dripping down both sides, as well as down my crack where it pooled by my balls. The feeling was delightful.

Evelyn's hands went back to my hamstrings, working out all the soreness with her very best massage technique. Every time she rubbed up and down each leg, she would go a bit higher, and a bit further up the inside. Soon she was including my butt in her massage and every once in a while her fingertips would even graze my ball sack.

On one specific cycle of motion, Evelyn's hand came to an abrupt stop with her fingertips resting on my scrotum. There she gently began to rub in a tiny circle. "You like that, don't you?"

I just moaned in response and my cock begin to fill with a little blood beneath me. It was pointing down and as it lengthened I could feel it rubbing against the front part of my well oiled sack as the head moved downwards. As Evelyn continued to massage my scrotum I parted my legs just a bit more so she could have even more access so whatever she wanted to rub in that region. She quickly took full advantage and soon was cupping my entire sack and even making slight contact with the tip of my cock, which felt like it was just peeking out of the bottom, trapped between my balls and the table. Next, I felt Evelyn's other hand begin massaging my perineum, slowly moving upwards towards my opening.

"This OK love?" she asked, just ask her fingers brushed my anus.

"Mmmm yes," I cooed.

She then began to more vigorously massage the whole area. The feeling were just heavenly as she stimulated nerve endings I didn't even know I had, sending shivers through my whole body. At some point during this part of the massage I became so relaxed that I wasn't even aware that she had inserted a finger in search of my prostate. It wasn't until she made contact with my p-spot that I instinctively clenched around her digit, eliciting a playfully excited sound from Evelyn's mouth.

"Wow, you are strong down here. Just try to stay relaxed, love. Let me take care of you."

I tried my best to do as she said. She continued to expertly knead my prostate and my entire anal region with her other hand. I had had prostate massages before in my life, but never one with the tender, loving, yet professional touch that I was receiving at that moment. Everything felt so real. Again I had to remind myself that this was only a virtual fantasy.