A Virtual Erotic Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But no!" she said forcefully. "There is going to be no release for you today. I feed off your arousal. And this succubus is hungry."

With one quick and forceful motion, she leapt up on the slab, her weight causing it to shift backwards to a horizontal position. She moved her legs to straddle my chest then lowered herself and I felt her skin on mine for the first time. It burned, but not in a painful way. It was more like she was transferring intense sexual energy from her ravishing body to mine.

"You like my body, don't you?" she asked, running a hand up one of her impossibly proportioned breasts. "It's perfect, isn't it? Perfect for bringing your arousal to a maximum. But let's just see how much you can handle. I have been known to drive a lad or two to total insanity before."

What kind of fuckery was I in for? I thought to myself again.

"Let's start by giving you a little taste. That should get the juices flowing."

She then began to slide her body towards my face, opening her legs wider. For the first time, her sex was not obscured in shadow and I found myself staring at the most inviting pussy I had ever laid my eyes upon. Her labia were long and smooth, with not even a hint of stubble. Between them was a deeper purple shiny wetness than my tongue was begging to explore. But the most impressive thing about her pussy was her large clit, nestled snuggle at the top of her opening. It was so wide that it pushed apart her outer labia just enough to get a glimpse of the dark depths of her demonic vagina.

"Go on... taste me."

Without hesitation I stuck my tongue out as she slid up on to my face. The taste was unreal. It was sweet, but also spicy, not unlike a strong pepper jelly. The intense flavor sent waves of instinctual lust and desire all through my body. I usually take pride in going slow and letting the stimulation build when I perform oral on a woman, but now I just began lapping and sucking for all I was worth. Even more arousing was the fact that every time I would run my tongue over her already engorged clit, It was noticeably larger. This fact drove me wild beyond comprehension.

"Mmmmm," she softly moaned, beginning to grind her hips in small circles on my face. "Suck my clitoris baby. Make it grow."

I began to tongue and nibble on her clit and labia more forcefully now, my lust really beginning to take over. Her large bud was now fully engorged and sticking out from its hood by at least an inch. It was by far the sexiest and best tasting pussy I had ever had my mouth on and I wanted nothing more than to make her cum all over my face.

As the demoness's moans became louder, she began to grind into my face more and more. Her thick meaty thighs were now squeezing my head almost to the point of pain, but my arousal had never been higher. Looking up I could see her well defined stomach muscles began to contract and I assumed an orgasm to be fast approaching.

But just when I thought she was going to really let loose, she suddenly lifted herself off of me and stood up straight, her feet on either side of my body. One of her hands quickly went to squeeze her left breast. The other went right to her pussy, firmly rubbing up and down her glistening slit. She continued to cry out and move her hips as she masturbated above me. Soon her middle and ring fingers were buried inside her purple hole and she began to fuck herself intensely.

"You like watching me fuck my wet pussy, don't you? You want inside me so badly, I can tell."

She then slowly and deliberately took a step backwards, still rapidly fingering her hole. She took a wider stance, pointing her knees outwards. I now could really appreciate just how thick and meaty her purple thighs were. They alone made my loins ache. Still furiously fingering herself she began to slowly, deliberately bend her legs, lowering her body towards mine. For the first time in a while I glanced down at my dick. It was as hard as I had ever seen it, pointing directly at my face, the erection so firm that it wasn't even resting on my stomach any longer. There was a thick strand of precum pouring from the tip and pooling on my body.

Glancing back up, the demoness's legs were now nearing a right angle and her soaked pussy was just a foot or so above my cock. as she lowered her self further, my heart nearly jumped though my throat. Was she really going to fuck me? I had never wanted anything more in my life.

The succubus had other plans however. When her pussy got to around six inches above my throbbing cock, she halted her descent and looked down at me with a devilish grin.

"Oh did you really think I was going to fuck you?" she laughed. "No, you know you don't deserve that!"

Almost subconsciously, my body attempted to lift itself upwards, just trying to make any physical contact between my cock and her skin. But the more I struggled, the more the restraints seemed to hold me down. I flexed my cock harder than I ever had, making it rise even more, but I was still inches away. So close I could feel the heat from her demonic genitals, but too far to really get the pleasure it craved.

Sexual frustration flooded my body as she resumed her manual assault on her pussy and clit. As she fingered herself vigorously I could feel tiny droplets of super heated lady cum falling onto my body, burning the skin in the most pleasant way. Her breathing got heavier and I sensed her orgasm was near.

Suddenly a loud roar leapt from her throat. Her hands ceased their repetitive motion and she used her fingers to peel back her outer labia. Then a steady stream of what felt like boiling hot liquid began to gush from her purple slit. It splashed directly on the underside of my cock, running across my body and balls and onto the stone slab. She continued to roar all through her orgasm while one hand went back to forcefully rubbing her clit back and forth. This only served to intensify the torrent of searing hot fluid. Though the pain was severe from the high temperature, the physical sensation of the liquid pouring onto my engorged member nearly made me ejaculate... but alas I remained just on the verge, my cock twitching with pleasure.

After she finally squeezed the last few drops from her pussy, the demoness stood back up quickly jumping down off the slab. She turned and began to walk towards my right, around to the back of the table. This was the first time I really got a look at how toned her ass was. The sexy muscles looked marvelous, moving underneath her skin as she walked with a purpose.

As soon as she was out of my view and I had began to wonder what she was doing behind me, I felt a sudden jolt of the stone slab. The slab quickly began to tilt forward, my feet moving down and my head moving up towards a standing position. She had obviously engaged some kind of mechanism back there. What was I in store for next?

In no time, the slab had reach a fully vertical position where it settled into place with a solid click. I then heard the succubus begin to walk back towards my front, this time around my left side. As she completed her circle, we were now face to face for the first time. She seemed to be right about my height, and I again marveled at her striking features and inky black eyes. Her expression was now intense, no hint of a smile at all. She moved forward, her face inches from mine and seemed to study me closely. She spoke softly.

"Do you know how we work? You know, girls like me?"

I shook my head.

"You see... we feed off your arousal. The more aroused you get, the more sexual excitement you can feel... the more power we can draw. But see, if you cum, it all goes away, doesn't it? And... that right there, that was just an appetizer."

She pressed her head forward and kissed me passionately. My heart, which had began to calm down was now pounding out of my chest again. Suddenly breaking off our kiss, she whispered into my ear "And I'm still hungry."

Moving her head away from mine, she looked down. My cock was still firm, but the erection had waned a bit and it drooped downwards, the weight of the blood filled head pulling it towards the rocky ground. With one of her delicate but strong hands she lightly grabbed my dick, rolling it between her fingers and examining its shape and size. Again she spoke very slowly and deliberately.

"It's funny. I know for certain that I could make you cum in seconds if I really wanted to. I would like nothing more, but you know why we can't have that. Still... you do have a nice cock I must say. Not as nice as mine of course." She flashed me another sly grin.

I am sure a look of confusion crossed my face.

"Oh, I see. You don't think I have a cock, do you? Well... you must know that many things are not as they seem. Let me show you."

She took a single step back then ran her hands over her breasts, belly, and pussy before they came to rest on her hips. She closed her eyes in deep concentration.

"Watch me."

She remained totally still for a few moments, but then a small groan escaped her lips, as if she had just begun to push a heavy object. Just after she groaned, I could see obvious movement at the top of her labia. Her oversized clit was now poking out of its hood once again, but this time is seemed even longer and larger than before. There was now an obvious head and shaft, and the organ started to swell and pulse with each of her heartbeats. Soon it was three, no four inches long at least. Whatever bit of erection I had lost over the last few minutes had certainly returned as my cock now stood out from my body at more than a 90 degree angle, as engorged as ever. It was so erotic to watch this stunning creature grow her own cock right in front of me.

At this point, her clit had totally turned into a penis, complete with a slit at the tip of its bulbous glans. It now began to droop a bit under its own weight, as if she was struggling to maintain an erection. Now more than five inches long, it was around the same size as my dick, yet she was clearly not even close to being as erected as I was.

After another moment, the demoness moaned again softly and opened her eyes. Moving back towards me, she reached down and gently held her new member in her right hand. She brought it up to mine, lightly rubbing the head against my shaft. I had never had a dick touch mine, so this was a new sensation for me and I was surprised how pleasurable it felt. As she rubbed our cocks together hers began to become harder and larger. In no time, it was easily seven or eight inches long and considerably more girthy than mine. She placed her cock on top of mine, and its width totally blocked mine from our view. She laughed at the sight.

"See, I told you mine was nicer."

I nodded in agreement. Then she kissed me once more, pressing her body more firmly against mine this time. Her breasts on my chest, her arms around my neck, her lips on mine, our cocks trapped between our bodies... it was all almost too much and I nearly lost it again.

"No," she said, pulling away. "No cumming. At least not for you."

She smiled again, then reached her arms on either side of me and pressed on the slab with tremendous strength. To my great surprise, the slab fell away. It slammed with a deafening sound against the rock floor, yet I remained in a standing position. Apparently, the restraints were not connected to the slab at all, but to some kind of poles or something further to the side. She quickly went to one of these poles and made some kind of adjustment to the restraints. This caused my upper body to slink backwards, taking my weight off my feet. After doing the same thing to the other side, I was now suspended in the air, almost as if I was in a kind of harness, being held up mostly by the straps around my thighs.

Happy with her work, the demon goddess returned to face me, again looking into my soul with her deep black eyes. Next she did something that I never expected I would ever see in my life, yet was erotic beyond my wildest dreams. She reached underneath her cock with one hand and inserted several fingers into her soaked vagina. After moving them around for a couple seconds, she carefully withdrew them and slathered the wetness all over her cock. After repeating the process a few more times, her cock was now as soaked as her pussy. It looked bigger and better than ever, glistening in the firelight as she continued to firmly stroke.

The next few events happened as if they were in slow motion, yet with an increasing sense of inevitability. She moved deliberately towards me again, this time never breaking eye contact. Now that I was in a more reclined position, her body was able to move between my legs. She momentarily took one hand off her cock, and grabbed my balls, lifting them upwards. Sliding her hand down my taint, she quickly reached my tight hole and began to massage the wetness from her finger around the opening. With her other hand, she guided her huge member beneath my balls. I felt the hot tip press against my perineum. The feeling was delightful.

Pushing her body forward, her head slid towards my anus, her pussy-lubricated cock easily gliding across my skin. Soon the head was right at my opening. Happy with her placement, she withdrew her hands from the area and placed them on my hips. I knew exactly what was going to happen next. With her size, I knew there would be pain, but it was not like I had a choice. My body was on fire with anticipation.

Next, I saw her well developed arm muscles contract. She squeezed my hips firmly and pulled my body towards her, simultaneous pushing hers into mine. Her rock hard cock parted my tightness instantly and fire coursed through my entire pelvic region. In one push it felt like her entire length had been forced inside me and I yelled out as her head slid past my swollen prostate. There was pain certainly, but it paled in comparison to both the physical pleasure I was receiving as well as the overall eroticism of the moment.

The succubus then began to fuck me earnestly. Long, slow, powerful strokes each one deeper than the last. Waves of pleasure coursed through my whole body and precum gushed out of my diamond-hard cock, which was now pointing directly at the cave ceiling. Each time she used her arms to pull my body onto her cock, her impossibly perfect breasts would be squeezed together. She must have noticed me staring at them as she seemed to begin pressing them together more firmly, giggling at my extreme arousal.

Feeding off my excitement, the demoness began to pound my ass even harder. It was now getting to the point where my sustained pleasure was reaching orgasmic levels. I almost felt like I was going to pass out. "Yes... feed me baby," she began to yell out. "I love feeling your arousal."

My cock now felt like it was literally about to explode and I would have honestly been totally afraid of that happening if a small part of my mind didn't keep up the realization that I was still in a virtual simulation. Nevertheless, the skin on my cock was stretched to the limit. The succubus looked down at it, her mouth visibly watering. It seemed lust was getting the better part of her too. Still buried in my ass, she impressively contorted her body and lowered her face towards my cock. Grabbing the base with one hand, she quickly guided the sensitive head into her mouth, firmly closing her warm lips around it.

Every muscle in my body contracted harder than they ever had. "NO!" she yelled after rapidly removing my cock from her mouth. "YOU CANNOT CUM!" Her eyes flashed bright red with anger and I felt her whole body flex with rage. I was dead!

Blackness.

***

I awoke shaking with a bit of a headache and totally drenched in sweat. Though the experiences I had just had felt amazingly real, there was something more present about my current state that just felt... different. It was something about the smell of the room, the feeling of air on my skin, the general aches and pains of my body... all of that that let me know that I was surely back to reality.

As I regained consciousness and my vision became less cloudy I could tell that my head was still inside the neura dome thing, as the only light I could see was lower in my periphery. I did hear a familiar sound though, a very faint sexual moaning. I first thought that I was experiencing some kind of mental after effects from the VR, but then I soon realized that the sounds were actually coming from my wife. She must be still in her trial, I thought to myself.

I then attempted to move my weakened body a little, wanting to get up and see for myself what was happening over in the other chair. Immediately I heard the sound of someone getting up from the other side of the room.

"Ahhh, welcome back!"

I recognized Ada's pleasant youthful voice, who had apparently now realized that I was finished with my session. I quickly heard footsteps approaching my chair. She then carefully lifted the dome from over my head and began to undo the belts holding me in place. As my vision became filled with her beautiful face working above me, a jolt of arousal flared back up inside my body. Though in a bit of a daze, it was obvious it had not had not been fully satiated. After all, I had just been subjected to some of the most erotic experiences I could ever imagine and I had not even had a proper orgasm.

I tried once more to lift myself off the chair, but immediately gave up. I could not believe how weak my body felt... like I had just ran 10 miles and worked out every major muscle group.

"Hold on there Jaxon. Just sit tight for a bit. You probably feel very weak right now, and maybe a bit light headed. Some of that will pass, but you have to give it a second... OK?" the doctor encouraged as she finished with the last of the straps.

Once again, Luna moaned from the chair beside us. This time it was quite a bit louder and more forceful that what I had heard previously.

"Your wife has sure been enjoying her session," Ada stated, grinning. "If she goes for one again, I think that will be six, maybe seven orgasms... I believe I lost count." She laughed.

"And... you can see when she does it?" I stammered

"Well yea, with some people they don't make much sound but you can see their muscles clench. For others it is more vocal but not much movement. Luna seems to do both quite a bit. Plus we can also see from the neura readings exactly what her arousal level is and when she is about to climax."

"What about me? Did I do much moving or vocalizing?" I asked, nervous about what the answer would be.

"Not too much. I was paying attention to your readings and you had a few pretty big spikes. It was so interesting to watch your penis correspond to your arousal readings too." That naughty look was back on Ada's face. "Although, I must say, Luna's arousal has stayed higher than yours most of the time. Even after she climaxes it never drops that much."

In my dazed state, there was so much to consider with what the doctor was telling me. The thought of her sitting there watching my cock go up and down and seeing my wife experience several orgasms... Ada had to have been at least a little aroused from this, right? The thought drove me crazy, and I could feel my cock start to stiffen again.

"Yea I think she is due for another one soon," Ada continued, looking over at Luna. My wife was now contracting her major muscles rhythmically, especially her abs and thighs. It was a familiar sight as this was precisely how her body would react when I gave her really good oral. Soon Luna when silent for a second, then cried out. Next, I heard what sounded like a steady stream of liquid pouring onto fabric before she started breathing very quickly again as her climaxed passed.

"Fuck that is hot," Ada said quietly as if almost to herself while she stared at Luna's writhing body. "I'm sorry, but your wife is amazing." She looked back at me, her eyes instantly fixating on my erection. "Oops... looks like you think so too!" she laughed again.