A Virtual Erotic Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, more significant waves of pleasure began to emanate from my pelvic floor. My heart rate began to pick up and my cock all the sudden became rock hard. Then my prostate began to burn with the intensity of an approaching climax, but it did not subside. It just lingered and lingered, as if I was about to cum, but never was pushed over the edge. I keenly began to feel a steady stream of precum begin to leak from my dick, but the familiar orgasmic contractions never took over. After a few more seconds, the pleasure began to spread from my prostate outwards, to my entire body. Fuck, I was having a full body prostate orgasm. I had only ready about these, but never had come close to experiencing one. The overall feeling cannot be described as anything but pure bliss.

After what almost seemed like several minutes, the waves of pleasure begin to subside. Evelyn gently withdrew her fingers and hand from my body. "Time to flip over for me, love."

I carefully rolled towards my left, scooting my body so that I remained centered on the table. Though I had just had possibly the best orgasm of my life, it was so different than a traditional climax, that I found myself feeling almost more aroused than I had been before. I also realized that now facing up, I could finally get a good look at the sexy woman that had been treating me so beautifully.

I leaned up slightly, opening my eyes as wide as I could to let as much of the dim light in as possible. Evelyn was over at her work table, her back to me. I can only assume she was cleaning up a bit or applying a fresh coat of massage oil from the sounds I was hearing. She soon turned around, moving the short distance back to the left side of the table.

She was as gorgeous if not more so than I was imagining her. Her blonde hair was long, and cascaded around her tanned face, which was beaming down at me. She had subtle smile marks that showed her age, but also adding character to her beauty. She placed both hands, warm with fresh oil on my chest, beginning a new stimulating rhythmic motion.

"Seems like you had a nice dry-o there, love. Not bad, ehh?" I smiled up at her. "Luna told me to take extra special care of you today so I thought maybe two happy endings might be in store if you can muster the energy."

I groaned in approval.

"But love, looks like you have gotten a bit soft." She stared directly at my cock as she continued to work her hands over my chest. For the first time in the session, I felt a pang of inadequacy with her staring directly at my average-sized penis. "Let's see if we can get you back at peak arousal again. Maybe this will help."

With that, she quickly took her hands off my body and reached up to undo her robe. In one swift motion, it fell away to the floor revealing her body in all its voluptuous glory. Her breasts were even more spectacular than I had imagined, large, full, and round. Her areolas were very big, covering a good portion of each mound, but their color seemed to be almost lighter than her skin, blurring the line between them and her normal complexion. Her nipples, even though fairly large, almost looked small next to the size of her breasts as a whole. I wasn't normally a fan of very well endowed woman (Luna had modest B cups), but with Evelyn, there was something so sensual about her body, so womanly. Her ample tits just fit everything else about her so perfectly.

"I can tell you like," she chuckled. I was probably gawking at her like an idiot with my mouth open, but it seemed like she did not mind at all. But then I noticed that she was glancing down to my cock again, as it had definitely started to regain its full size.

Evelyn then surprised me once again. Instead of going back to her chest massage or even moving on to my cock for my second "happy ending," she moved up the side of the table, bringing her tits just inches from my face. I could feel the heat off of them.

Looking into her eyes I could see she was giving me permission to touch them. I leaned up just a bit, placing my lips against one of her nipples. I suckled and licked for a few second before bringing a hand up to support the massive mound against my mouth. The skin felt so nice on my skin, and of course she smelled amazing too. She moaned back at me, loving the attention her tits were receiving.

Soon, her hand shot down to the base of my cock, which was now just about fully hard again. She began to squeeze and stroke, slowly, teasing the pleasure back into my firm organ.

I was now squeezing and cupping her breasts with both hands. Since she did not protest, I decided to take another bolder step and reached one hand around her back, slowly sliding it down to her ample but firm ass. I cupped her cheeks a bit and explored her rear end, marveling at the way her soft skin felt on my hand.

Then Evelyn pulled away from my upper body and moved down towards my legs. A another pang of excitement jolted through me as I began to anticipate what she had planned next. She was fixing to lower her mouth onto my erection. I could only imagine how a woman so skilled with her hands was with her mouth. I quickly pulled my hands away from her breasts and ass to let her do her thing, but as she took my member into her mouth, she grabbed my left hand and guided it back to her ass, pushing it more forcefully into her crack.

I am sure you can imagine how exquisite. Evelyn's mouth felt around my cock. She easily took me all the way in and enveloped the sensitive flesh with her warm tongue. I was equally interested, however, in what my left hand was finding between her legs. As she leaned down sucking me, she began to push her ass against my hand more firmly. I soon slipped my forefinger even further onto her crack, finding that wonderful pocket of wetness. Her lips parted easily and two fingers were inside her in no time.

I had to take a step back once again and think about where this hyper realistic fantasy was. I was finger fucking my wife's best friend while she sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. What would Luna think in real life, if she knew that this was the fantasy that the neura-conn was giving me? I could only wonder what kinds of crazy scenarios her session was providing her.

As my mind began to focus on my wife in a very clear way, my present scene all the sudden began to fade to black. I quickly tried to put Luna out of my mind and refocus on Evelyn and the massage, and the happy ending... but it was now more like the remnants of a dream and was totally gone in another moment.

"End of Scene 2."

Dammit Luna, why couldn't you have just waited a minute more to pop in my head like that? I love my wife of course, but she could certainly be an annoyance sometimes, even in my selfish fantasies, I laughed to myself.

***

"Scene 3"

As the next scene faded into view, I found myself staring at none other than my wife's pretty face. Except she looked a bit different... younger perhaps? Yes, she looked maybe late-20s, maybe at her peak physical attractiveness I thought. Back then, before she had any kids, Luna exercised constantly and had and amazingly toned body. Was my mind going to guide this scene so I could relive being with her when she was at her hottest?

But then I noticed something strange. I seemed to be standing face to face with my wife, staring directly into her eyes, but she just remained expressionless, staring back at me unblinking. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I moved my head slightly to my left, and she moved it simultaneously to her right. What the?

Then it hit me! I was staring at a mirror. I was... her! Staring at myself (herself), through her (my) own eyes. Holy shit, I did not expect to have a session like this! I soon snapped out of my daze and looked around the space I was in. Wow, it was the bedroom of our old apartment where we lived during the first few years of our marriage. This was before we moved into a house, before kids, before our professional careers had really even begun. It was so fascinating how my mind reconstructed all of it, again with such vivid detail and realism.

Refocusing on the reflection in the mirror, I took a step closer, my body feeling lighter and more graceful than what I was used to. I examined my (her) face more closely. Wow, I forgot how beautiful Luna was, her (my) face glowing with youthful energy. She was never the most stunning girl in the world, but the faint brown freckles covering her lightly tanned skin always really did it for me. I raised my delicate fingers and combed through my shoulder-length brunette hair, again marveling at how real the sensations felt.

Then a naughtier though popped into my head. I looked down, finding myself dressed in one of the light pink tops and grey sweats that Luna used to often wear. It was exciting to see the two small mounds created by my B cup breasts under the soft fabric. My hands immediately went to cup them and I shuddered with arousal as I lightly squeezed and rubbed the cloth over my nipples. I had to see what was underneath.

I quickly reached for the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over my head. As my sexy light brown nipples came into view, my hands immediately returned to touch them. The skin on skin contact was such a delight for both my breasts and my feminine hands. Looking back up into the mirror, my eyes weren't so attracted to my breasts, but to the clearly visible abs below them. Wow, was she in great shape back then! I tried flexing a bit, loving the hint of a six pack through my soft skin.

Next, I moved my hands lower, past my lovely protruding hips bones, sliding my sweatpants downwards. My heart rate began to increase as my hands touched more and more sensitive parts of my feminine body. Soon the waist band of the sweats slid past my firm butt and fell quickly to the floor. Looking back at the mirror, there she (I) was. My sexy Luna, in all her naked glory.

I then began to trace my hands all over my body. Every square inch was just perfect and the sensations were amazingly delightful. After a minute of exploration, my fingers finally found the spot I was most interested in, squarely between my legs of course. I drew a sharp breath in as I touched my own pussy for the first time. I had to get a better look at this and quickly sat down and spread my legs, opening them to the floor length mirror.

Luna's brown out labia were now in full view as I traced my fingers up and down each hairless lip. Parting them slightly, I began to push a finger into the pinker flesh in between. The feeling of insertion was strange and somewhat foreign. It was not entirely unlike something going into my ass, but also quite different at the same time. My body was surely excited from the situation, but the physical feeling of my finger now a few inches inside me was not super pleasurable on its own.

But then I remembered that it is of course the clit that women get the most pleasure from. I quickly withdrew my finger and slid it up the slick flesh to the pleasure spot above my opening. Never had finding a clit been so easy, I laughed to myself. The small bud hardened at my touch sending shivers up my spine and all through my pelvic region. It really did feel like touching the head of my cock, but the pleasure was far more concentrated and possibly even more intense.

As my right hand made small circles around my clit, I returned my left hand to my opening. This time, I slid two fingers inside and was pleasantly surprised that it was a bit wetter than before. Two fingers definitely felt better than just one as I now had something substantial to squeeze with my surprisingly strong vaginal muscles. As the pleasure on my clit began to feel better and better my pussy clenched harder on my fingers. I was amazed how tight it had become. The overall feeling was lovely.

Soon I began to notice a flushed color across my breasts. My nipples became impossibly hard and my whole body seemed to get warmer. I believed I was about to bring myself to an orgasm, but the buildup was far slower than what I usually experienced as a man. I tried my best to just relax into it and let it happen.

Just as my pleasure was reaching climactic levels, the bedroom door suddenly opened, and in walked... me? Oh fuck! It was me. My 28ish old self was now staring at his young wife with her hand buried deep in her pussy, with me somehow inside her body. What a mind fuck that was!

"What is going on here?" I (he) exclaimed, with a huge smile. "When you told me you couldn't wait for me to get home today, I didn't know you meant literally," he remarked laughing out loud.

The interruption had taken me out of my rhythm as what I believe was a mini-orgasm spasmed through my pelvis. I could still feel my vagina contracting as I withdrew my fingers and tried to get up off the floor to greet my husband. He briskly moved within inches of me. I opened my mouth to speak, but he quickly locked lips with mine and embraced me as passionately as I have ever been embraced. I don't even want to try and described how strange it was to be kissing myself with my wife's mouth.

As we kissed, he gently pushed me backwards towards the bed, all the while removing article after article of clothing. He never broke the kiss the entire time. Wow, I was surely a smooth operator back then! Soon the backs of my legs bumped up against the bed causing me to fall back into a sitting position. This ended the kiss, and caused my face to become perfectly level with his (my) crotch. Before I knew it, he pulled his pants off and his soft cock flopped out, now inches from my face.

I must admit, that even soft, it did look bigger than I expected. Maybe it was because I was seeing it closer than I ever had in real life, or maybe it was because I was in a bit better shape in my 20s and there was hardly any fat surrounding my member. But it did look nice, the uncircumcised head barely peaking from its foreskin, resting on a smooth scrotum.

As I noticed the head beginning to move downwards, growing bit by bit with each heart beat, I suddenly had the massive urge to put it in my mouth. And it was a good thing I had this urge. It was quite apparent this is what he wanted as he placed his hand on the back of my head, beckoning me to suck his growing organ. I had fantasized many times about somehow having the ability to suck my own cock. Well, here was my chance, I thought, as I happily obliged.

I had to open my mouth a little wider than expected to accommodate the girth. I am not even that big, so I couldn't help but wonder how girls handle guys with large ones. I was also surprised at how soft the flesh was against my lips and tongue. It did feel nice, and it certainly was very arousing to feel it swelling even more as I began to suck.

Soon, I brought my hands up to his balls, fondling them a bit before encircling the base of his penis. I then squeezed, forcing more blood into the shaft and head, bringing it to its fullest size. He moaned and I began a steady in and out motion, my mouth and hands working together to pleasure my own cock as well as I knew how.

After maybe a minute of giving my first ever blowjob, he suddenly pulled away saying "Whoa baby. Watch out! That feels way too good. Have you been taking lessons or something?" he asked, sounding almost a bit winded.

I had never been one to cum easily from blowjobs, and Luna honestly was not the biggest fan of giving them. But here, I had nearly just made my cock cum in less than a minute. Of course, with me in her body, it should have been no surprise that I knew precisely what feels great for my own dick.

With his cock now wet and totally rock hard, he was certainly ready to fuck me as he pushed me back on the bed into a lying position. He climbed on top of once again kissing me passionately. His organ was now trapped in between our bodies and I marveled at how hard it pressed against my pelvic bone. He soon began to slide downwards, no doubt preparing to line it up with my moist hole and push it inside me.

Just then however, a wave of ambition pulsed through my body. If I was going to get fucked for the first time as a female, I wanted to be the one in charge. After all, this was my fantasy!

With all the strength I could muster, I forcefully pushed up on his body and successfully rolled us over. He grinned up at me, apparently loving how sexually aggressive I had become. Spreading my legs apart, I sat up, straddling his body. I was now sitting directly on his upturned cock which was pressing firmly into his own public bone and belly. I wiggled my hips a few times, teasing his member and also marveling at how flexible my young female body was.

After we had both had enough teasing, I leaned up, reached down, and grabbed him firmly while pointing him up at my pussy. Then I lowered my body in one controlled but firm motion, impaling myself on my own hard cock. The feeling of fullness was very pleasant and I wasted no time in beginning to grind my hips back and forth. One hand instinctively went to my breasts and the other to my clit. This new way (for me) of having sex was absolutely amazing!

In no time, I found a steady rhythm that delightfully pleasured us both. I knew from years of experience how I liked a woman to move on my own cock so it was no surprise that the man beneath me seemed to be enjoying the hell out of my riding. Though I didn't really feel any kind of impending orgasm building, the whole situation was so overly erotic and also intimate, it could not have been more enjoyable. As I fucked, I become more and more overwhelmed by the desire to pleasure my partner.

After a few minutes of gyrating my body on top of his, he suddenly went silent and stiff beneath me, grabbing my hips as if to stop me from moving. I knew exactly what was going on. He was getting close. The thought of making myself cum with my own wife's body became wildly enticing and exciting in my mind. I felt my heart start beating faster and an even more intense aggression seemed to ignite in my mind.

As if taken over by pure animalistic lust, my hands quickly grabbed his, removing them from my hips. Then I pinned them back against the bed while renewing my grinding, faster and more intense this time. I was now leaning over, my face directly above his. I kissed him passionately once more, looking deeply in his eyes. It was almost as if my feminine instincts had taken over now. I had one singular goal. I wanted him to spray his cum deep inside me.

Rising up off of him once more, I took his hands and placed them on my breasts, encouraging him to squeeze the soft flesh, something I knew would drive him wild. I spread my legs even further taking him more deeply inside, and settled into a kind of dragging movement that I knew would surely make him cum in no time. He just stared up at me almost in disbelief.

"Cum for me baby!" I grunted as I felt his body begin to twitch beneath me. After a few more seconds his core tightened significantly and he moaned loudly. I slowed my movement trying to soak in the overwhelming eroticism of the moment. Then I felt his cock begin to rhythmically pulse inside me. I could not feel cum spraying directly, but everything all the sudden felt wetter and more squishy down there.

After his orgasm had finally subsided, he rolled me over on our sides, his softening cock still buried inside me. We kissed passionate once more as he pressed my body tightly against his.

"Well that was certainly a quick one," he chuckled. "But I guess it gets the job done just the same." He moved his hand between us and began to rub my sexy belly. "I just love trying to put a baby inside you."

What? I was about to kind of freak out at that last statement, but then I began to put two and two together. Our ages, how eager we were to have sex... it all added up. This was a memory/fantasy based on the time in our life when we were trying to conceive our first child. Then an even stranger though hit me. What if this was the time that it actually worked? Did I just conceive our daughter? The scene quickly faded to black.