All Comments on 'A Virtual Temptress Ch. 12'

by QuietElegance

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Snort! That was rather amusing, a nice fillip.

You're also a complete tease, QE -- your readership would like to get off on your prose.

We await the sequels, Dan succeeding out in the (game) world; the way you reconcile this with his IRL life, and the particulars of his relationship with Lexi, no doubt delightful.

QuietEleganceQuietEleganceabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I promise that the next chapter is less of a tease, so hopefully my indulgence in expanding the plot this time doesn't leave anyone too pent up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for returning to the story! Impatient for more now, keep going!

JasonDandRJasonDandRabout 3 years ago

Just wanted to say this is my favorite series. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

LustfullDeusLustfullDeusabout 3 years ago

Glad you went back into this story, it is a really good one and it's worth spending time on it, I think. I look forward to the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lexi rates up their with some of the best characters I have read and of course major points being a succubus. Great chapter and looking forward to the next even though I lack patience but that’s my problem and not yours.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy the interactions between the characters and thankfully the story is well-written. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad there’s finally a new chapter, and how she deals with somebody who won’t shut up. Lmfao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietElegance@QuietElegance
I love getting feedback - please let me know what you think of my work! If you're interested in supporting my writing and seeing new stories as soon as they're finished, I also have a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/quietelegance And a Discord server, where I write an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES