A Virtuous Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impressive, if not a bit immersion breaking... Vivienne didn't care... Tightening her grip around her own member as she watched the twink pornstar begin licking the underside of his host.

Vivienne started pulling on herself along with them, feeling the warm ridges of her womanhood as it throbbed from the novel concept around her. She patted her hand on her desk, searching for the slick bottle before wrapping her grip around something smooth and cylindrical. She grinned in exhilaration, using muscle memory to open the cap and squeeze a generous dose of lube along herself. She coated every inch, the wet pleasure already sending a burst of happiness through her body.

She let the scene continue, the young man now struggling to fit in the woman's tip as she moaned quietly into Viv's headset. She could hear wet pops and breathy gasps as the two enjoyed themselves, her own gratification growing as she started pumping herself softly. She imagined grabbing his head and forcing him down on it, letting go of sweet whimpers as she lost herself in sin. She held her head in unison with her smaller stand-in, replicating the boys bobbing with each of her hand's pumps.

He was struggling to take most of her, his abused throat and eagerness making her hair stand on in rapturous dominance... This was all too much, every caress of her shaft, every heavy breath escaping from her, every nerve already burning with ecstasy... She didn't let the numbing gel work long enough, already feeling the moment of orgasm closely approaching. She didn't want it to end this early, leaning back on her desk as she propped herself up on one arm.

She felt her testicles tighten, her free hand reaching down for them as they cupped the heavy sack swaying from each strike of her dominant hand. She felt warmer and wetter around her crotch... She could see her virtual boyfriend holding the smaller cock inside his cheeks, his lungs heaving as tears rolled down his face. It felt like he was actually there, bobbing on her cock as he pleaded with her for more...

She begged for her hand to be his throat, holding her eyes shut as she envisioned how good it would have felt. It was taking over her, far too powerful for her to hold back for more than a few seconds.

She let go... feeling waves of ecstasy crash through her body as the dopamine hijacked her consciousness. She felt her cock pulse inside her hand, sensing a rope launch out of her bloated tip across the room. She didn't aim it and she didn't care what it would hit, feeling another wave shoot out of her... She felt another, and another, and another, each blast containing a fresh serving of her steaming love. She let the ride take over, feeling the pulses weaken as she gasped for air. The tide receded, her breath stabilizing, and her entire nervous system crackling with electricity.

She felt the buzz fade as disappointment crept in... That was way too quick... Her little lovebird barely began the process of deep-throating her proxy... She got carried away again, barely enjoying the experience before she prematurely relieved her stress...

This was absolutely humiliating...

Vivienne sighed in frustration, her pride damaged and her reserves far past depleted. No going back now, her sex-hazed mind figuring she could always continue her little adventure later on when she had more time to recharge.

Despite her quick shooting, she did have fun at least... And she'd have to thank Liam and Lily for her new toy when she saw them again.

Even if she didn't get to enjoy the show to its maximum potential, that was still one of the hardest orgasms she had felt in years. She held down the power button, turning off the headset as she was shaken back to reality by the sight of her empty bedroom.

She pulled the headset off of her, placing it back on the desk with a relieved huff and a delightful tingling still happening in her extremities. She turned to grab the roll of paper towels, using a few sheets to clean off her hand and her now red-skinned monster.

She had to toss a few attempts into the trashcan but she was eventually able to get herself clean... She pulled up her sweatpants, feeling her big girl squeeze against its elastic rim as she pulled it over her waist. She felt it flop down against her thigh with a hearty plat, freshly covered by the soft fabric and completely out of her sight...

She sighed again... She knew she wasn't done cleaning, remembering the splatter painting she had just made across her hardwood floor. She turned around with the roll of towels, looking toward the ground as she scanned for her mess...

"Wait, what?" Vivienne felt the question come out of her as she determined what was wrong with the picture...

There was nothing...

She was confused, looking across the room at her bed and seeing not a single drop anywhere. She looked at the wall behind it, rounding her bed and seeing a spotless pathway and a light gray wall. She marched back over to her desk, bending down and surveying the floor closer...

She found it... Or... some of it...

Right underneath where she was standing was a single thick dollop of cum, barely half a rope's worth collected into a small puddle.

Vivienne felt herself growing concerned... That wasn't right, she wasn't that old yet, was she?

There was no way that was all she shot out, a pathetic little ejaculation barely enough to fill up a toothpaste cap. She tried looking underneath her bed...

Clean...

She huffed in exasperation... That really was all the jizz she was able to produce, a feeling of even more shame overwhelming her as she tried to make excuses...

Maybe she was tired... or dehydrated... or sick... or something else entirely not age-related...

She could have sworn she let off a full volley, but the proof showed the measly result for itself...

She couldn't have been more ashamed of her performance...

Usually, she was able to coat both her exe's entire faces in fluid... but now all she could manage was barely a splash. She groaned in annoyance, wiping up the small streak and throwing it into the bin. She put away her stuff, giving one last scan for the disappearing load before heading towards the door...

She looked back at her headset, a suspicious idea forming in her head as she remembered the scene. She'd give it another shot tonight, seeing if going a bit longer would solve the issue... She also had one other idea, as crazy as it sounded in her head, it was at least worth a shot. She peered at the device for another moment before stepping into the hallway and closing the door behind her.

She paused as her hand gripped the door handle, a quiet moment of reflection passing before she disappeared downstairs in a breathy huff.

.......................................................................................................................

SLAM!

Vivienne was shaken out of her sleep by the sound of her front door crashing shut, her body stretching as it pulled itself from her nap. She rubbed her eyes as she reached for her phone, pressing the power button and seeing the time. It was almost six past noon... She must have been asleep for at least an hour, the events of the day slowly coming back to her as she sat up from the couch.

She didn't remember much of what she did all day, her entire time at home being spent lounging around her living room. She remembered taking a short nap after her little incident... She remembered writing a page of her book after she woke up, then watching a few episodes of her K drama show, and then... She couldn't remember. It didn't matter, all she cared about now was who had just woken her up...

And the source of the amazing smell currently hitting her nostrils. She heard footsteps softly patting through the hallway, the speed and weight of them clearly belonging to her daughter.

Viv looked toward the kitchen doorway, seeing Lily carrying several large plastic bags in both arms. Viv dragged her feet along the carpet as she walked in to greet her, her nose getting assaulted by the smell of soy sauce and beef mixing together. She figured Lily must have picked up dinner for them, which was good because she had no plans on cooking. The aroma was already making her stomach growl, the sound masked by the crinkling bags as several large styrofoam containers were placed neatly along the counter. Lily looked back at her mother's groggy expression, greeting her with a bright smile before turning back to the food.

"Hey, Mom. I got you some takeout since I figured you didn't feel like making anything and I'm sure as hell not cooking today so... I hope you wanted Thai..." Lily brushed her hair aside as she handed her Mom a paper plate from the largest bag, the older woman graciously accepting the offer with both hands.

Lily must have spent at least fifty dollars on all this food she ordered, Viv assuming a lot of it would end up coming out of her end.

"Thanks, honey... I can pay you back as soon as I find my purse from upstairs... Is this...?" Viv asked while pointing at the mysterious container closest to her, opening it as her daughter grabbed a handful of plastic utensils. Vivienne was sure it was her favorite dish, her stomach roaring in celebration at the hand-delivered feast, Lily nodding in confirmation.

"Chicken Pad Thai and Spicy Mongolian Combo? Yes, and I got it from your favorite place downtown, and no, me and Liam are paying for dinner since it's your birthday. Speaking of which, he should have been right behind..." Lily looked over her shoulder, the sound of the slamming front door ringing through the home. Vivienne whipped her head in its direction, seeing Liam carrying a small white box under his arm as he walked into the kitchen.

"Welcome home Liam... I trust you had fun while I was wasting away here all by myself, all sad and lonely without another person to keep me company." Viv was trying her hardest to be sarcastic, making a cartoonishly sad face as her son shook his head. She did feel a bit lonely most of the day, but she wasn't about to admit that to her two hyper-social progeny.

"We tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen... It's whatever, at least we're back now and you won't have to wallow in your own misery for much longer." Liam played along with her taunting, placing down the container as he was also confronted by the wonderful smells hanging in the room.

"Man, that smells great... Mom, is it cool to have dinner now? Oh, and did you manage to figure out the headset or..?" Liam walked over to the food as he optimistically quizzed his mom, rubbing his hands as he stared at the table being set. Lily glanced back at them, an interested smile breaking out as she spread out a series of forks and napkins. Viv shook her head yes, looking at her feet with a lingering amount of shame still in her eyes...

"Uh, sure... and yeah... It was actually pretty easy. I even managed to buy a movie all by myself but... I didn't get to finish it. Got a little motion sick, ya know... Not important, I'll get the hang of it later." Vivienne shifted uncomfortably as she opened up the large tray of food, using a nearby fork to scoop a third of it onto her plate. It smelled even better in her hand, the pile of meat and green peppers making her almost salivate in anticipation.

"Oh... by the way... You didn't upload your credit card to it, did you? I don't want you to be pinned for my purchase." Viv stared cautiously at Liam for his answer, her son folding his lip as he shook his head no... Thank god... One less thing to worry about...

She smiled in celebration, watching as her kids assembled their plates.

"Uhh, no, I'm pretty sure I put your card into it... I mean... I love you, but those games can get pretty expensive... and I don't think I could afford two gaming addictions on my allowance." Liam playfully patted Vivienne on the shoulder, making his way to the table to join his sister.

His hand felt soft against her, the sensation briefly flashing an image of her late husband through her mind... She paused from the memory, unsure why that just crossed her mind but brushing it off regardless.

"Oh Good, I was worried I had robbed you... Alright, make way..." Vivienne walked past her kids, sitting down her plate, and walking back over to her fridge. She opened it and grabbed the nearest can of sparkling water she could reach... Off-brand Strawberry and Citrus.... Her perfect pairing for the meal.

She walked back to her seat as the trio aligned themselves around the table, stabbing at their food and delighting in the fragrance. Vivienne reached for a few packs of sauce from across the table, her eyes catching her two kids staring at her.

They were acting weird again...

Why were they both looking at her so intensely...?

What did they know?

"What?" She asked with a curious but careful reservation, her butt clenching as she waited for them to confront her.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Lily asked with a deviant smile, her tone indicating that the answer was obvious. Viv didn't have a clue, shaking her head no in response.

Liam got up from the table, walking over to the small white box he had left on the counter. He moved quickly as he opened it, covering it from her view and pulling something from his pocket. She watched him fumble around with whatever it was, only hearing a series of small clicks emanating from his hands. Her face turned sour as she realized what he was doing, deducing it was a lighter and dreading the song that she was about to be subjected to...

"Happy birthday to..." She zoned out immediately as Liam started singing that tired, old birthday song, his sister joining in as Vivienne awkwardly waited for them to finish. She tapped her fingers as the cake was brought over to her, a wax forty-two-shaped candle burning on top of it.

She heard the noise get louder and more annoying before it abruptly ended, her eyes fixed on the unpleasantly large number burning for her. Vivienne blew out her candle with a reluctant puff of air... Relieved that the torture was over...

She fucking hated that song...

"Thanks... Liam. Thanks, Lily. I at least appreciate you two trying so hard to make this day special for me... I know it can be hard on you... It means a lot..." Vivienne replaced her exasperated expression with heartfelt gratitude, her kids clapping as her birthday cake was fully extinguished.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it..." Lily muttered under her breath as Viv slid the cake out of the way, too focused on her dinner to hear her daughter's comment. As annoying as they could be sometimes, they were probably some of the best kids she could have given herself...

Also, they were cute-looking... which was a nice bonus.

The group started digging in, their communication devolving into happy grunts as they enjoyed their meal. Viv glanced at her kids while they ate, their youthful faces shoveling food into themselves as she considered how lucky she was... If she had to hang out with anyone on her birthday, she was glad it was them.

She brought a fork full of beef to her mouth as her tongue met a delicious bite of Thai food, her eyes taking another look at the two teenagers eating next to her. She paused for a second as a concerning detail caught her eye...

Weren't these two wearing different outfits when they left?

Did they change during their dates?

Or did they come home at some point?

Vivienne put it out of her thoughts... It wasn't important. This was supposed to be family time, and she didn't need to know what her kids get up to when she wasn't around.

...............................................................................................................

Vivienne watched as a ruggedly handsome man jumped out of a large-pane window, his hand clenching a rope as he repelled down the side of a skyscraper, firing his submachine gun at the helicopter chasing him. She watched the glass fall around him in slow motion, the bullets flying into the aircraft's cockpit and hitting the pilot in a hail of gunfire. It spun out, crashing into the windows above him and exploding into a large cloud of fire. The rope snapped, a look of horror filling the hero's face as he plunged fifty stories toward the ground. His doom seemed inevitable, the stakes high with tension, and dramatic music building to a mortal climax...

And Vivienne could care less...

She wasn't really enjoying the movie, her mouth letting out a loud yawn as she reclined further into her couch. Her eyes could barely stay open, trying their hardest to finish the generic action movie playing out on the family flatscreen. Liam was splayed out on the other end of the sofa, watching intently with his sister lying on the floor underneath them.

Viv had decided to watch a movie after dinner, regretting her choice of film as she patiently waited for the credits. She might have enjoyed it if she wasn't so distracted, her mind fixated on her new headset and her hormones crying desperately for some real action.

The next twenty minutes felt like an hour...

The movie's end was getting closer, and at some point the bad guy started monologuing, unaware that the hero had a gun taped to his back the whole time. Viv couldn't even remember how the movie got there, her mind drifting as the climactic ending finally came to a close...

She watched credits rolling up the screen...

Finally!

Her cue to leave was finally here... Her family bonding time was completed... and she had a full excuse to retreat to her room. Her kids had the same idea, the three standing up as they stretched in unison. Her kids mimicked her yawn as they twisted their backs, Vivienne a tad jealous that they could stay so flexible.

They didn't look tired to her, but it was clear everyone was ready to call it quits... a sentiment she was more than willing to humor.

"Well, that movie was... loud... Anyway, do you two mind if I go to bed early? I'm pretty exhausted from sleeping all day." Vivienne spoke to her kids through another, semi-forced yawn, a subtle ruse cleverly crafted so they'd think she was actually going to bed.

She didn't want to sleep... She wanted to finish her date with her new virtual boyfriend, her kids nodding their heads as they readied themselves to go upstairs.

"Nah, you earned some sleep. I think I'm going to play my game for a few before I pass out too. I'll see you two in the morning... Happy birthday again, Mom... I love you both." Liam waved them both goodnight as he started walking out of the room, his sleek body disappearing through the kitchen doorway and up toward his bedroom.

Vivienne hit the power button on the remote, placing it back on the side table before reaching to hug her daughter goodnight. Her body felt warm against her... really warm, Viv becoming a bit concerned she may be getting a fever.

"Yeah, I think I might go to bed early too. I had a pretty exciting day and I'm completely spent. I love you too, Mom... I hope this was a good birthday." Viv happily let her daughter embrace her, feeling her head press into her bosom with a warming glow. She kissed her daughter's head goodnight, smelling something peculiar on her but not being able to place it...

Whatever she did today had left her a bit worse for wear, but it was nothing a good night's sleep couldn't fix.

"I feel you, honey... My day was draining too... and it was a good birthday... Thanks to you and Liam. Now go get some rest and take a load off, my little angel." Vivienne let her daughter go, looking down at her in the darkened room as she tried to focus her eyes. Lily's face looked beet red even in the low light, her eyes heavy with drowsiness, and her tiny frame looking a bit out of breath.

Maybe she WAS sick... Viv hoped she didn't catch anything nasty...

Vivienne watched her daughter's feminine frame disappear along her brother's path, the soft sound of footsteps marching toward her bedroom door and an unmistakable slamming sound following it...