A Virtuous Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This younger generation was a bit too shallow for her tastes... Her dominating instincts goading her into taunting him...

"Oh my... Only halfway in and I'm already hitting your limit...? I expected my son to have more well-endowed friends to hollow him out a bit, but I guess I don't mind catching you up to your peers." Viv's eyes could have glowed red from the amount of evil intent behind them, Liam shutting his own eyes even tighter as he waited for the hardest part to begin...

She tried applying another small coat of lube directly to his hole first, gripping her son's waist as she pushed forward with most of her strength... It tried to hold her off... Liam's pain multiplying with every pound of pressure...

She could feel herself gaining ground... A millimeter of her cannon pressed into him... a centimeter... an inch... two inches... Liam could only clench his jaw as his body was excavated by eleven inches of girlcock...

He wanted to pass out from pain... He wanted to run away screaming.... Her hands were holding him in place, he could pull away if he needed to... but he didn't...

He didn't want to... As much as it hurt... As much as every pain receptor in his lower body screamed from the oversized cock getting stuffed into it...

He wanted to do it for her...

To do it for himself...

And most importantly...

To relieve the hardest erection of his life pressing into the bed beneath him...

This was the hottest thing he could have imagined, three-fourths of the way to Nirvana as his mother doubled her effort of inserting into him...

The final dam broke, Vivienne pressed forward as hard as she could... She felt his organs get shoved aside around her... Her body flew forward...

She felt something pressing into her hips... She couldn't go any further, looking down at the entirety of her dick resting snuggly inside his passageway...

It felt like she was resting inside of a volcano... Wet... tight... and practically on fire...

The feeling was almost indescribable...

This was the point that most of her lovers would either blackout or ask for a break... but not her Liam, his shaking body arching its back as he tried to make her fit more comfortably... She never would have guessed his cute, little ass could have handled her, not that she imagined any of this happening before thirty minutes ago...

She was letting him get comfortable in his position, waiting for his body to accept her as she imagined all the ways she was going to turn him inside out after this... She tried to pull back, only managing a couple of inches before she was met with another loud whimper... She stopped, then pushed back into him only to be greeted by more pleas of mercy...

She continued to pull back and forth, the tight state of his asshole feeling like a death grip along the protected sides of her shaft... She didn't know which was tighter, his hole or the condom... Each movement feeling like she had to use every muscle in her back to make any progress...

Her hips struggled to move, every thrust and withdrawal stretching out his rim as her power started building... A bit more was fed into him each time... and a bit more was pulled out as her frustration started to overtake her...

Her thighs tensed, her fingers dug into his lean sides, and her heart started beating like a war drum... Her movement was growing more intense... Her impalements became deeper and more violent... She ripped her headset off of her... Tossing it to the ground behind her without a care if it would break... She only wanted her son... watching her girth plummeting into him with heavier and heavier blows... A painfully slick noise bounced around the room as she finally started fucking her son...

Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick...

She could feel him bucking underneath her, every painful impact making him jump from the force... She could feel his tight walls hugging her, a familiar, warm slickness rubbing her most sensitive spots and sending her further into heat... Every breach made her gasp in pleasure... Every thrust made her heart flutter in indulgence... She could feel her muscles burning, aching in a fiery demand for satisfaction... The obscene noises could only grow more deafening as her pounding ramped up to a more savage rhythm...

Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap. Shlap.

She was losing track of how long she had been going at him, filling his hole in the most unmotherly way she could manage... His whimpers had turned into moans... His moans had turned into cries of joy... His head tilting back as his pain was smothered by the sweet embrace of pleasure... Her hands left his hips, Viv placing them on his back as she pressed down on him with most of her strength... He arched his back further for her... Letting her pile drive into him with the full weight of her body... The feeling of being inside him only felt better and better... Every back-breaking blow to her loving son being met by another prayer of submission.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Vivienne could feel the sweat leaking from both of them, her body towering over him as she felt her hips firing away at his beaten and trembling pussy... Her ecstasy felt almost unnaturally powerful, her nuts starting to stir as they bounced off of his thighs...

It felt good... Too good, her mind fearing the worst as she stood back and looked down at her thrusting womanhood... Her dick was almost a blur from her effort, but she could see a small wadded pink ring wrapped around her monolithic base...

Her condom broke...

Her cock had broken free a while ago and it was now rampaging through her son's digestive tract like an uncaged bull...

She felt her heart swell from the realization, the raw sensation of her son's ass bringing her nearer to the edge.... Her head flew back as she held her eyes tightly shut... Relishing in the newfound freedom and letting her body do the work... The sound of sex dominated the room... The melody of noises ripping through the thin walls...

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

She could feel her son start to tense around her as she displaced his organs, his moaning only serving to provoke her more animalistic instincts... She felt his depths closing in on her, an otherworldly feeling gripping her weapon as his body convulsed and spasmed....

She was driving directly into his G-spot... He was cumming... From nothing more than having his prostate battered... Struck repeatedly by his mother's inhumanly large reproductive organ...

He loved being choked and bred by her... He loved being pinned to a bed and used... He loved how hard she was making him cum...

She could only let out a triumphant moan as he painted her sheets with his sticky, white devotion...

Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap! Phlap!

She had felt her son finish, her pace turning into a frenzied struggle as her body started to overheat from his punishment... She felt her load boiling up inside of her, her dick aching for release as she gave in to its demands... With a final drive, she pulled out her entire eleven inches of motherly love... Sending them crashing back against him with all of her remaining energy...

WHAP!

The final impact was intense...

Her testicles bounced and constricted against her, repeatedly pressing up to her crotch before pendulously dropping back down...

Every contraction was paired with a feeling of rapture, a pulse of cum traveling along her shaft into Liam's quickly inflating colon... Her motherly affection started filling up the little space that wasn't occupied by her massive tool, every burst being met by a guttural moan from her lips...

Liam could only lie ensnared by the warm liquid stretching his stomach... A single phrase escaping from his mouth as he felt his insides ballooning outward...

"I love you so fucking much Mom..."

Her heart skipped... Her world overwhelmed by the physical and emotional fulfillment around her, every cell and muscle swelling as bliss took hold of them both... Her high faded from the climax... She couldn't feel the spurts coming out anymore, only compressed wetness remaining as her cock rested inside of his freshly fucked hole...

She looked down at her handiwork, seeing her son splayed out on the bed, his arms resting in front of him and his tired body gasping for oxygen... He wasn't moving... His eyes resting shut in a lust-stained stupor...

She was pretty sure he had blacked out again... Staring at his used-up body with a sinful smirk...

She felt like she could have passed out with him... Sweaty, gasping, and barely able to continue standing as she started to withdraw from his swollen exit...

Her dick bounced in the air as it started to drain back into a less rigid shape, jizz leaking off the sides as she caught her breath... Liam's hole was still gaping after she left it, stretched out into a cavernous pit spilling out a river of white love from its edge... The cute pink button she knew looked more like a broken fleshlight now, twitching as it tried to shrink back into its original shape...

Vivienne guessed she might have gone a bit overboard on him...

Especially for his first time with her...

But he knew what he was signing up for when he snuck in on her... Like... What else did he expect...?

She reached down to the headset on the floor, picking it up, and staring at it as she appreciated her birthday gift...

She looked at Liam with a thankful smile, feeling blessed to receive something so wonderful on a day she usually hated...

This was the best present she could have asked for...

And the headset was pretty cool too...

She laughed to herself as she felt something reignite inside of her... She felt her cock stiffen as she looked down at her thoroughly sodomized son, the same lewd desires burning their way back through her...

They had a lot of lost time to make up for... and she figured Liam wouldn't mind it if she took another turn without him, her dick straightening as she positioned herself against his newly broken-in cheeks.

She couldn't help herself... She couldn't resist using her new toys... She wanted more... She was going to take more... The only objections she could hear were the partially subdued moans escaping from her son's grinning lips... She was going to fuck him for the rest of the night... She was going to make him cum until he begged her to stop... and then she would keep going anyway...

Liam was still half comatose when she restarted... Barely stirring back awake as the two consummated their intimate ritual... They quickly slipped back into their frenzy... both of them completely unaware of the unseen observer kneeling a few feet away...

A single brown eye stared at them through a crack in the door...

Outside of the room, spying with bated breath, and her sore knees pressed into the floor...

Was Lily... Her eyesight transfixed on her two relatives fucking the brains out of each other...

Her hands were shoved into her waistband, her heart pumping like crazy as her fingers rubbed manically against her enflamed clit... The juices spilled off of them as she felt another orgasm rock through her... She had lost count of how many she had went through, fingering herself as she jealously watched from the shadows...

She didn't expect to catch them... She didn't expect to find their mother throat fucking her brother... She could only watch, immersed in the depraved act as she pleaded to take his place... Her last climax had subsided, her weak legs stumbling upright as she tried to stand to her feet... She couldn't take anymore... She needed to rest... She had to prop herself against the wall as she hobbled back to her bedroom... She cried to herself that this was unfair... And she could only ask herself a single question as she listened to the loud plaps restarting in her mother's room.

Why couldn't their Mom have caught them during her turn?

A tired groan escaped from her lips as she closed her bedroom door behind her, the feeling of being doused by her mother's cum still fresh in Lily's mind.

..................................................................................................................