A Virtuous Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally had some alone time... and she felt fully charged for round two... or three... or even four if she didn't get dehydrated. She listened for any more activity above her, hearing her son start up his game, and nothing coming from her daughter's room...

It was time...

Vivienne tiptoed up the stairs, marching to the master bedroom and cautiously closing the wooden door behind her.

She felt a distinct click as the handle latched, finding herself free of prying eyes and unwanted interruptions...

She only wished she could have locked her door, the mechanism being broken years ago and her never bothering to fix it... It would be fine... Her kids never bothered her when she had her door closed, the universal rule of the house being that a closed door meant an absolute desire for privacy... A rule her kids strictly obeyed and enforced given their more promiscuous social lives.

She moved over to her computer, seeing the small black headset patiently waiting for her return.

She felt her heart already starting to beat faster, her imagination replaying the virtual adventure as her finger tapped its visor. She bent down and opened her drawer with a crash, pulling out her tools from earlier...

She placed them in the same spot as before, near enough to grab when she needed them but not close enough to get knocked away...

She looked at the paper roll and the small bottle as she felt steam building up inside of her...

She hadn't felt this energized in forever, not since she had to snuff out her old flames.

Her exes, Matt and Susan, her boyfriend before them, her two girlfriends before that... dozens of other failed romances since she lost her husband... Her heart sank again, his memory reopening up a hole in her that she could never quite close...

Her new gadget wasn't going to replace him anytime soon, but it was the best she could do with what she had... She felt her hands dig into the dark wood of the desk, a ball of fire erupting inside of her as she tried to forget her troubles...

She didn't want to sulk... She wanted to enjoy her birthday... She wanted to enjoy her gift...

She picked up the headset with a squeak of excitement replacing her despair...

She wanted to study it... To understand how something so small could make her feel so big...

A lustful spirit took hold of her as she twisted the goggles to face away from her. She dragged the strap over her head, its lightweight body snuggly fitting against her flowing hair. Her world grew darker from its tinted glass, the light no longer piercing her vision, and the promise of a wonderful experience in her immediate future. She double-tapped the power button on the side, her visor now a well-lit world of vast emptiness and endless possibility...

She felt her body shifting into a higher gear, her pants getting tighter, her hands grabbing her controllers, and her nails digging into their soft plastic. She searched for the menu button with her thumb, finding the small X button and pressing it harder than she needed to... The same bright window formed around her, its user interface teasing her as she tried to remember the steps...

She couldn't recall how she got to the adult stuff, haphazardly clicking around until she saw something familiar.

She tracked her way back through the video player, impatiently pressing each arrow and button as she flew through the menu, each step bringing her closer to where she left her real favorite action movie. She clicked on the adult content bubble, hitting the YES button again to being of legal age and finding the same pornographic wall surrounding her in a digital haze.

The wall felt so heavy, a wave of fresh, new thumbnails enticing her to pick them... Her heart could only picture the one she had already been a part of... She'd have to look through the others later, her eyes catching a tab at the top right of the screen.

"My Scenes"

Viv assumed that's where she'd find her movie, opening the section and seeing a familiar video stored at the top left of a blank canvas...

That was it... She clicked on it.

She heard a small blip go off and watched as the video expanded into her entire field of vision. She held her breath as a swirling loading sign played out, every muscle in her body desperate to see her fictional boyfriend in the flesh... Well... kinda in the flesh...

Her world turned into the same room as before, the same angle of the bed holding itself in place as the scene started from the beginning. There might have been a way to fast-forward back to her original place, but she decided to take the long way around.

She used the opportunity to pull her pants down to her ankles, kicking them away so she could take a more relaxed stance. She felt something heavy slap against her thigh when she stood up, her gargantuan appendage now swinging gently between her legs...

It always felt nice letting it hang free, her blood already swelling its weight as it struggled to lift itself up. She gripped it with a free hand, squeezing its base as she gently pulled on its growing size.

It felt rough and smooth all at once in her palm, warm and heavy as it slung itself over her fingers... It was still so soft, and it was already draping far past her grip, every movement of her hand making it balloon with her vitality... She didn't need to warm up... The view of her kneeling servant coming back into view as her POV shifted down again...

The same dreamy face was staring back up at her, her instincts for taking control almost overwhelming her...

She reached back for her bottle of lube, uncapping it and recoating herself in its contents. She placed it nearby in case she needed another dose, her hand getting slippery as she gripped her cocks' slick surface. She started rubbing herself, the massive endowment protruding from her legs already starting to strain as it was massaged with a numbing slickness. The cute boy started working his way back to where she left him, soft moans playing into her ear as Vivienne strangled herself in the most loving way...

She was going to take her time... No more firing early... and no more pathetic puddles at her feet...

She wanted to really enjoy this...

Viv played with herself as the young man cupped his mouth around the stand-in's girlcock, his cheeks bulging as he fought to take more than her tip. He was so cute in his attempt... Like a competitive eater choking themselves on an extra large hotdog, their mouths too stuffed to handle anymore.

She wished she was there to coach him, maybe with a little help, he could handle something as big as what she was packing...

She was familiar with his problem... Most of her past lovers struggled to take even a third of her...

Most of them could eventually fit most of her... Usually, after she got impatient with them and did it herself...

The scene continued in all of its depravity-filled glory... Vivienne slowly built up her pace as she watched them change positions and stuff various body parts into any hole they could find.

She felt like she was living in their world, sweat beading on her forehead as her hand traveled from her waist to her tip. She felt pleasure boiling up through her, her transplanted view making her body tingle in jubilation. Her rhythm was steady, her hand resting on the desk as the other made her writhe in place.

Her physical indulgence was quiet, and breathy, and personal. Her mind fixated on holding back the finale, observing the two professionals strategically play with each other's openings. She felt tingling as pleasure opened up to her...

She felt a warm sensation crest the underside of her strokes... She felt her body heat rising and wet friction cradling every inch of her... She felt like she was in heaven... Yet... Even as she watched them, something else was robbing her of the full experience... She couldn't get her mind off of something...

Her uncharacteristically pathetic finish earlier, her theory on its cause the only thing keeping her shaken ego in check.

Was it a fluke? Age? Or something else entirely...? Something so crazy that it might have been true...

She couldn't concentrate on her boyfriend... The numbing gel and distracting shame were making it impossible to get anywhere... She had to interrupt herself... She had to test her theory... If it was true, then jerking off would be the last of her concerns... She took a deep breath as she prepared for the worst... Her free hand crossed her as it double-tapped the power button, the scene minimizing into nothingness as her eyes were met by her bed.

She reduced the speed of her pumping but didn't stop, going only fast enough to maintain her progress as her eyes surveyed for her evidence. She looked around the room, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, her theory shot dead as she faced the facts...

It was NOT, in fact, a ghost who had swallowed her load... Her superstition having gotten the better of her rational personality.

She was half relieved she was wrong, and half ashamed she had even considered it as a possibility, her pride bruised even further from the silly idea...

She sighed...

She'd just have to accept the fact that she was getting older and she wouldn't be able to fill buckets like she used to... but even if her sex drive was collapsing underneath her, she could still enjoy herself... Her body still worked and her tool still yearned to finish... Even after being embarrassed for a third time, she did think it would have been kind of cool to fuck a ghost... laughing at herself as she dismissed her far-fetched hypothesis...

She looked back toward the ground as her hand reached for the power button, wanting to resume her movie... Her finger hovered closer to double tapping it, her stroking still sliding along her length as she...

...

"What the fuck!" Vivienne screamed internally, almost jumping out of her skin as she caught something looking back up at her...

It was Liam!

It was her son, his pretty face and tight body kneeling just underneath her... She couldn't tell if what she was seeing was real, confident she hadn't turned the headset back on and her heart pounding like crazy from the jumpscare.

She was clearly able to see her son crouched only a few inches away from her... Her hand was still moving on its own, jerking herself as she tried not to freak out. She didn't let herself react to him...

She didn't know why that was her first instinct... Her body felt frozen from the adrenaline, maintaining the same rhythmic pumping as she tried to figure out if this was a fight or flight kind of situation...

He must still think she was in virtual reality, his tiny hand playing with a pathetically small dick underneath him as his mouth hung open...

She was completely dumbfounded, and a little relieved, and kind of turned on all at once... She could feel the warmth of his breath on her...

He was so close... The warming sensation from his mouth was what she was feeling earlier...

Her mind started piecing it together as her son leered at her in a sex-crazed stupor...

That's where her load went earlier... He must have been kneeling in front of her when she let off with a volley of love... She must have painted him completely with what she shot out... and then he ran away before she could have caught him.

Now her sweet, thieving angel was waiting for her to cum blast him again, looking up at his caretaker with pure hunger behind his eyes. He looked so helplessly adorable waiting for her to finish, his straining cock a third of the size of hers and his tight chest heaving with heavy breaths...

She knew she raised a good-looking boy, but she never really considered him for anything like this... Or maybe she did and didn't realize it... He looked so much like his father, her mind making her question everything she believed...

For the first time, she saw how cute her son really was... She would have done anything to see her husband again... She would have done anything to make her family happy... and she would have done anything to give them good lives... Her erection started burning as it pushed for her to make a decision...

She knew a mother shouldn't fuck her son...

So why did he have to be so fucking sexy?

His athletic legs were spread wide as he balanced on them, his small, hairless frame burning with passion, and his loving, wide eyes waiting to be bathed in his potential siblings. She could have guessed he was bisexual, guessed he enjoyed the occasional submissive role, even guessed he was a bit promiscuous with other ladies like her... but now he was here, begging for her cum as his Mom jerked off to VR porn, every part of her soul still conflicted on what to do next.

Should she end it here? Chastiizing him for sneaking into her room and acting like a depraved lunatic... Should she finish? Giving him what he wanted and letting him run away, ignoring the fact she caught him white-handed...

Those didn't feel right...

Still...

There was a third option...

Her libido had won, a playful smile encroaching on her lips as she stared at the fresh opportunity beneath her... If she was going to get what she wanted, she would need to give him a show first...

She started pumping herself faster, staring at Liam through tinted glasses while letting out more and more animated moans...

She made a performance of it...

She pretended to be getting closer to a finish, a few minutes passing as she let him get comfortable underneath her. She watched his coffee-brown eyes staring at her work, his focus resting solely on the eleven inches of dick he was so desperate for... He was entranced by it, Vivienne standing up as she started using both hands on each stroke...

His face leaned closer... She could feel his breath caressing her twitching tip... He was so much closer this time... His confidence higher after he got away with it before...

She wasn't going to end it so early this time... She wanted to make him wait... She needed him to get even closer to her...

Her movements were growing exponentially, the wet slicking noise echoing through the room as she forwent any attempt at being subtle...

Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick...

He must have thought she was about to explode, his mouth moving toward her, his lips open wide as he stuck out his tongue... He wanted everything... His lungs bathed her with every breath as she let him hover just beneath her...

He was within a few inches...

She wanted nothing more than to spill her seed into his soft mouth... To cover his face in thick ropes of nectar, splattering along his eyelids and across his delicate lips... She wanted nothing more than to give him what he wanted... To grant his wish... His most desperate desire...

But that's not what he was getting...

With a sudden burst of movement, Vivienne drove her cock forward, its enflamed tip getting stuffed into the waiting mouth of her son... It felt so tight around her, a temptation she couldn't hope to resist...

Liam's eyes flew open widely in complete confusion, his gaze darting up to find hers... only to be met by his reflection in the headset's slick black visor.

He didn't know what just happened...

His jaw felt something heavy and warm stretching it open... His tongue tasted skin... His cheeks felt warm and full...

His brain couldn't determine the cause of the sensations...

He looked down at a long pole of cock extending into his mouth...

He realized what he was doing... What the object was... Who it belonged to...

Did she stick it in...? Or did he get too carried away?

His brain went into a panic as his hands reached up for her thighs, his fingers burrowing into her muscles and pushing against her with all of his strength... He was trying to force himself off of her, already preparing an apology and an excuse for why he was caught trying to blow her...

He couldn't move... His head was stuck in place, the large cock still prying open his maw as he looked up at Vivienne for an answer why... He saw her arm reaching behind his head, Vivienne's tight grip grabbing the back of his skull as she kept him planted on her tip...

She had trapped him, enjoying the supple, wet mouth encasing her glans in a struggling panic...

It felt so good, her inhibition all but extinct when presented with such an enthusiastic young toy to play with...

Liam was even more lost, his mouth feeling like it was stuffed to the point of bursting... It tasted weird and pleasant all at once, and the smell... The aroma seemed flowery and feminine at first... but there was something else behind it... He felt himself getting dizzy and increasingly aroused as he started struggling to breathe... She was keeping him there on purpose... Letting him struggle with her girth as he tried to understand if she knew what she was doing...

Was she confused...? So lost in her new world that she didn't realize that she mouthfucking a real person...? Did she know? Her body taking control of his as he helplessly kneeled before her...?

He didn't know the answer... All he knew for certain was that his oxygen supply was rapidly running low... His eyes started to bulge in terror... His claws digging into her thighs as he felt his world going dark... He was about to pass out...

She withdrew her dripping end from his mouth, letting Liam gasp for air as she held his head from falling backward. She could feel his nails loosen from her as he coughed and sputtered from the trauma, the sounds of his wheezing muffled by the thick headset padding and his face returning from its bright red coloring. He looked back up at her, astonishment and fear in his eyes as she watched him try to speak.

She could barely make out his words, his mouth having far more important uses than whatever protest he was trying to give her...

"Mom... huff... wait... huff... I can't... gaak?" Liam tried to warn her... He tried to let her know it was him...

Vivienne didn't let him finish, stuffing herself back into his mouth as his jaw contorted to fit more of her... She made room... Pressing against his throat with a good amount of force... Feeling another inch and a half drive its way deeper...

She was impressed by how far she was already... He was taking more than most at this stage... Maybe from practicing on the girls at his high school... Or maybe he was just a natural...

He still had plenty more of her to fit... A lot more... and why not have some fun with him while she was expanding his throat for the next twenty minutes... Why not make him think she was doing this by accident... Let him panic as she pretended like he was her virtual boyfriend... Like she couldn't tell that the airtight opening gagging on her didn't belong to her son...

"Fuck me, these simulations feel so real... Like a little cock starved slut is actually blowing me... Technology really is amazing..." Vivienne spoke in a sultry breath, her lips forming an evil grin as she started fucking with Liam... and as she started to fuck Liam...

She didn't know if he would buy it, but it was certainly fun to imagine the complete state of panic running through his mind... That his mom was relocating his jaw with her huge girldick, and that she had no idea it was happening...

She watched his eyes change... still disoriented and fearful... but she could sense something else burning in them... She started giving his mouth small thrusts, rocking against his uvula as she felt more space being made...

She could see the new emotion boiling past all of his uncertainty... The unmistakable look of broken reluctance... She could see his lust looking back up at her... She could feel him accepting her... Liam welcoming his new role as she felt his mouth start to relax...

She pulled out again before pushing into him with even greater force, feeling at least six inches bury its way into his neck... She was amazed he could relax so easily, watching herself disappear like a magic trick... She tried to go further before she felt her progress stop, tears running down his cheeks as more than half of her was getting squeezed by the soft tissue... He closed his eyes as he concentrated, the pain likely intense, and his mother standing proud of his effort...