A Virtuous Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He really was his father's son... every part of her relishing in the feeling of having an eager partner back in her life... Even if it wasn't who she would have guessed...

She pulled her shirt over her head, freeing her generous bust much to the adoration of the young boy beneath her, his eyes fixed on them as they bounced into place. She squeezed them out of habit, happy to be so unrestricted as her body burned in her cool bedroom air...

Her movement was unbound by the restrictive fabric... She felt ready to go harder... She gripped the base of her dick, pulling it out of her son's mouth before swinging it back at him...

Whap...! Whap...! Whap...!

She gave him a few playful slaps against his cheek, those same drums burning a bright red as he let her abuse him... He felt so powerless against her strikes... Not wanting to disappoint her as she began getting more aggressive with him...

His mommy was doing so much damage to him... Would she be so rough if she knew it was him...?

Would she stop...?

Would she know how much he liked it?

He felt every neuron bursting with dopamine as he watched her dense pole of meat wind itself back repeatedly...

WHAP...! WHAP...! WHAP...!

He stuck his tongue out as each impact sent a ripple through his skin, practically inviting her to face fuck him with a look of sex-fueled desperation...

Vivienne lined herself up with his opening, sliding the fleshy mast across his tongue as she sank at least seven inches into his throat... He puffed and whimpered, fighting to stop his gag reflex as she pushed a bit further... A bit more went forward before she had to retreat, another gasp of air filling the room as she let him brace... She drove into him again, over and over until she could only feel a few inches left to insert...

His breathing grew heavier with each deeper thrust, every evacuation met by a deep inhale and a wet pop... Her hands slid through his luxurious hair as she seized it with a motherly grip, the immaculate softness making her fingers tingle in enjoyment... She held off her last thrust for a moment, signaling what was about to happen and letting her boy look up at her in enthrallment...

He was taking so much of her... He knew he was doing a good job from the sound of her voice... He knew his real work had yet to start...

Vivienne hoped he was ready for this... Not that she would have stopped if he wasn't...

With a drawn-out squelch, Vivienne felt every inch of her monster pile drive its way to the furthest depths of Liam's neck.

She felt her heavy sack bounce off his chin... his nose pressing into her fully shaven pad, and a wet sensation squeezing down around her entire length... She could see Liam's eyes roll into the back of his head, his fight for survival outranking any of his attempts to enjoy himself...

She couldn't believe he took all of her after only a few dozen tries, his heavenly throat a divine blessing itself wrapping around her cock in his dedication... a representation of his faith... in service to his new goddess...

She let him fight her, holding him against her as his throat bulged... Its futile attempt to squeeze air around the massive cannon blocking its passage... She claimed this as punishment for taking her cum without asking... A punishment for not telling her he was a cumslut sooner... and a punishment for making her wait so long to enjoy his bodily gifts...

If she had known he was into this depravity, she would have started throatfucking him sooner... Months of wasted opportunity that she would just have to catch him up on...

But... given everything he's done for her today...

And because he was starting to turn blue... She decided to pull out before he suffocated around her...

His face returned to its normal pink shade as oxygen filled the vacuum in his lungs, her shiny love muscle bouncing hypnotically as it hovered in place... She gave him a few seconds to regain his breath...

He didn't get much time... His panicked expression returning as she made him deepthroat her again. She soaked for a second, removing a few inches before slamming them forward, the motion repeating as she violated his spit-stained slot...

Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick...

He was handling her oversized log better than most professionals... But she still needed to give him time to rest, her fun far from over as she felt the blood pulsing through each vein of her girl... It felt like it was on fire... The numbing gel had been sucked off a while ago... but the desensitizing effect still made her nerve endings feel like they could fuck indefinitely... In fact, the gel might even have been the reason his throat was so unexpectedly durable...

Liam could have gone for hours if she wanted... She would have gone for hours too if he had asked... The only thing preventing him from doing so currently getting rammed against his tonsils.

Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick... Glick...

He was lasting even longer with each barrage, his neck still strangling every inch of her as the pleasure started to creep through her extremities. She occasionally allowed him to breathe after enough punishment, his will only seeming to strengthen as his goddess blessed her anointed servant...

Despite her blessings, he didn't fully appreciate her mercy... He started thinking a bit selfishly... Attempting to pull on his outclassed cock with a few of his fingers... Caressing the pathetic mound as it burned from staying hard for so long...

They both wanted more, their bodies an intertwining mess of muscles, fighting to capture as much pleasure as they could... Vivienne could see his head bobbing through her tinted glass... She felt every contraction, every bump, every drop of spit trying to force a climax from her...

She didn't want to tell him that he wasn't even close... She didn't want to ruin his fun... She didn't want to ruin his dream...

Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick. Glick.

Their dance turned to a pale blur... Each expansion of his throat earning a deep, lustful moan from Vivienne... She could only go faster, her stance held even closer, hovering further over him as she'd kept her hips sawing into his throat... Liam had to let his dick go, holding himself up as he was pressed backward... His spine curved around as his arms pressed into the hard floor beneath him... His body was getting tired, his core feeling like a furnace from the wonderful torture, and his four inches of manhood primed to burst at a moment's notice...

If he had known she was into this depravity, he would have tried to swallow her cum sooner...

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

It felt like a combustion engine was rapidly firing a nearly foot-long piston into his body, the pain long since faded as a warming numbness replaced every overstretched nerve. He still couldn't touch his dick, his mind going hazy from euphoria as he struggled to handle his mother's power... His body felt tight... Really tight... Every nerve was buzzing with electricity, every vessel pumping what little oxygen they could, every muscle twisting to fight back her hammering... He felt something overcome him... Something irresistible... Something deep...

His eyes went blank... His testicles clenched against him so hard they hurt... His tiny sack started oozing out jizz from his enflamed tip, the small burst coating the underside of his dick as his breathing stopped entirely... He didn't know what to think... He couldn't remember how to think... His life encompassing nothing more than the biological fireworks currently making his body go limp...

Vivienne saw his brain shut off, his weight growing too heavy to hold upright as he fell backward onto her floor... Her dick slid out of him as he collapsed away from her reach...

Seems like he enjoyed himself a bit too much...

That wasn't the first time she had mouth fucked someone unconscious... but it was the first time someone had cum hands-free from it... He must REALLY love her... and she was more than impressed by how long he lasted...

Still, he was young... Practically bursting with potential... She knew he could still be of use... An impure smile now creeping across her face...

She grabbed his ankle, dragging him along the ground's smooth surface toward her bed, his face a half-conscious mess covered in drool. She kneeled down to his side, her hands sliding underneath his legs and back as she lifted him a few feet off the ground... Even with their size difference and her stronger physiology, he was still heavy as hell...

Vivienne slung him onto her mattress, his butt jiggling slightly from the impact as he landed face down...

He still didn't have his full faculties back... His dick half-hard and still leaking out a pathetic string of fluid... Viv slapped his ass as he stirred against the bed sheets, grinding his face against their silky exterior and wiping away most of the slobber...

Vivienne thought he was so cute post-blowjob, his glossy skin and tight backside were almost sweet enough to eat...

She couldn't decide what to do with him... Just wanting every piece of him all to herself... She looked down at the pair of blue boxer briefs he was wearing, two round cheeks buried underneath them... Practically inviting her to open them...

Her next indulgence came to her like a divine premonition... She didn't know how much experience he had or how flexible his little hole even was... What she had would definitely be enough to hurt him... but she knew he could take it...

She pulled his legs toward her, lining them up with herself and dragging his feet back until his lower half was hanging off of the bed. She kneeled behind him, cupping his ass cheeks as she kneaded the soft dough in circular patterns.

She could hear his breathing getting harder...

She could sense a lot of things getting harder, his adorable penis pressing into her bed as it stained her mattress...

There was that youthful resilience she admired, her little boy already fired up for round two...

Now she just needed him to relax a little...

She crouched down, pinching the skin-tight underwear with both of her hands and yanking them apart with a loud rip... She tore a massive hole straight down the middle of them, exposing his bare ass to their new owner...

Her unwrapped present was a cute pink rim winking at her, finely shaven, slightly dark, and prime real estate for her needs... She brought herself closer, the smell of cheap body wash meeting her nose as she studied its wrinkled elegance... At least he was smart enough to wash up before his little stunt... and thankfully, not smart enough to avoid getting caught...

Vivienne sunk her mouth down onto the sensitive opening, feeling her lips press into his hatch as she gave it a cheeky kiss... Her tongue followed soon after, spreading the hole open as she began coating it in a layer of spit... It tasted like bland skin and soap, the folds sliding along the sides of her tongue as she played around inside of him...

His moans sounded almost demonic, Viv unsure if it was because he was still in his daze or because this was the first time he had ever had his asshole eaten... She smiled as she licked around his edges, the tight muscles softening from the obscene act... His body shaking as it felt a new world of sensations overwhelm it

The slick skin inside felt like raw satin against her tastebuds, her cheeks pressing into his as she lapped every inch she could reach... She clawed at the two globes around her, fingertips stabbing into them and every second of her service making her son's mouth gape with a sultry howl...

He wanted more...

His mother cleaned him, tickled him, prodded him, smothering herself against his hole as she made him cry out his love for her... She doubted any of his younger mistresses knew about such sin, too scared or prudish to embrace such potential with their bodies... She loved making him feel good... She wanted him to be happy...

To be relaxed...

To be loose...

She let him experience heaven on earth... Giving him a taste of paradise to prepare him for the hell he was about to go through...

Her lips left his delicious flower with a wet pop as she walked over to the table. She grabbed her bottle of oil, her other hand opening up the desk drawer for another one of her more essential accessories.

Her hands withdrew an old box of condoms, the biggest she could buy... Unopened for the past year and a half... Unneeded with her last exes but certainly useful now...

As much as she wanted to breed her son to the fullest point possible, she still needed to demonstrate safe sex... She was supposed to be a role model after all... The least she could do is fuck her son safely...

She walked back to her bent-over mount, his face still pressed against the bed and his inviting derrière positioned perfectly for her height. She tossed the handful of goods to his side, one hand reaching for a pillow and the other grabbing a fistful of his hair. She yanked back on its soft locks, feeling his head pull back a few inches as she placed a pillow underneath his neck....

She let his hair go, and with a pitiful thump, he fell back into position... His arms slid up to hug the fresh cushion, bringing it into his chest as he let out a muffled whimper...

He knew what was coming, her dutiful son waiting for the monster to eat him... She didn't want him to worry... She wasn't going to break him... At least not during his first time...

It was going to be uncomfortable... Everyone's first time was painful... Everyone's first time with her was even worse... but she knew he could take it... If his father could handle her... then so could he...

She pulled the cap off her bottle, drizzling its contents along her right middle and pointer finger, the pain-reducing gel dripping off their tips as the light glimmered through it. She reached down between his muscled pads, both fingers pressing against his exit as she slid them inside. She heard him whimper again, both digits disappearing into him as she let him adjust to the feeling...

She pulled them back out before reinserting, milking his prostate as she felt his hole loosen further around her... She turned and twisted inside of him, stretching out the ring as she pumped her hand slowly between his cheeks... His moans grew even louder... She was sure she could have made him cum again if she kept going, but her baby had a job to do...

He had a responsibility to her for being so sexy...

For making her so hard...

He needed to finish what he started...

He needed to be fucked...

She slid out her fingers with a gripping smack, her hand reaching for the XXL condom box and ripping its top open. She pulled out a connected pack of four, tearing off one and throwing the rest to the side... She might use those later... She might not...

With a dexterous slip, she pulled the side open, retrieving a small rubber ring that was large enough to fit an entire human arm in... The only size that didn't cut off blood circulation or rip halfway through...

Usually...

She brought the rubber to her tip, placing the edges along the crown before unrolling the side down her extended shaft... She felt herself struggling to move it...

It felt a little dry... and way too tight... Viv didn't have the patience to find better ones...

She'd just have to rehydrate it...

Her hand started pouring her bottle of lube over her sheathed weapon, coating the outside in a fine sheen against the pink casing... letting it pool off the sides before spreading the slickness all over...

There...

All fixed...

She took a step forward... With a powerful smack, her hand whipped Liam's backside with enough force to leave a red imprint, a small painful yelp responding in turn...

Good...

She wanted him alert for what was coming... She felt the heat radiating off of him... She was done waiting... She slid her staff through the crack, the entire valley slickening as her full length protruded far past its soft embrace...

He felt so squishy in her hands... Vivienne couldn't remember the last time she really got to take her time... She was almost to the point of no return...

She pulled her hips back, letting the bubbly cheeks hug her as she began rocking forward... Every movement was met by a wave of sparks bouncing through her body... Every touch of her hands along his smooth skin felt like she was holding onto pure velvet... Every breath from her lips felt like fire against the back of her teeth...

She couldn't let him warm up anymore... She couldn't hold herself back... Her fists tightened as she clutched his hips...

Vivienne screamed in her head... "No more fucking foreplay!"

She fell back from sawing between his mounds, gripping herself at her base and readying it for entry... She could feel a small vein bumping against her fingers, its course in tune with her heartbeat... She felt her hips move forward, a pleasant warmth diffusing into her... She was pressing her tip into her son's most precious hole, knocking on his door to let her in...

It wouldn't budge...

Even after all she did, it still felt like she was trying to shove a watermelon into a sink drain... She could feel him tighten in defense, his body shutting her out as she felt the pressure building between them...

"Too tight..." She cursed under her breath, trying to make it fit but meeting an airtight blockade against her...

She needed him to relax even more...

"Liam... I need you to loosen up for Mommy, okay? It's going to hurt quite a bit but I promise you'll feel better in a minute or two... Just... Take a deep breath..." Viv spoke gently to him, a partial ruse as she fought off every urge to just force her way in... She was serious that she didn't want to break him... She wanted him to enjoy this too...

Liam paused as he calmed himself down, Vivenne watching his body rise as he inhaled a full lung's worth of air... She felt his button relax... his body softened under her... and with a good amount of pressure applied...

Pop!

She felt his body clamp down around her tip like it was trying to strangle it blue, the intense bolt of pain making Liam gasp with heart-stopping agony... She didn't move... She let Liam bite down on the pillow, muffled squeals erupting from it as she gave him time to adjust... It felt like sticking a metal rod into a burning forge, the red hot tip searing with heat and pain through his gentle, inexperienced muscles...

He wasn't a stranger to anal play, but this... this was inhuman...

He knew how big she was before all of this... He thought he could handle it... He thought the pain wouldn't be that bad... If it was this excruciating with her numbing gel and a condom, he could only shudder at the thought of taking her raw...

A few moments passed...

He felt the nerve endings cool, the shock wearing off as his beautiful mother let herself marinate... He took another deep breath, holding back tears as his teeth stayed clamped to the padding underneath him... Vivienne could feel him start to relax again, giving him a proud smile as she waited a few moments more...

She felt the path clear slightly, letting herself sink a bit further, feeling an inch and a half disappear inside his restricted opening...

She could feel him tense again... Fighting her... Resisting her... It was the tightest thing she had ever felt... She was getting impatient, but she had to give him as much time as he needed... She felt him open up to her as she plunged forward, another few inches managing to fit into him before she hit another wall...

That was as deep as she could go, holding almost six inches in him before reaching the inner wall of his intestines...