All Comments on 'A Visit to the Changing Rooms'

by amberlightmodel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago

I love exhibitionist shopping trips. Great build to this.

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Every word of this story brought me to higher levels of arousal.

Meena86Meena86over 9 years ago
Wow such a lovely encounter

Once I was in a cubicle - topless, trying on a cropped top, when a girl accidentally opened the curtain. She and her boyfriend saw an eyeful - thanks for your sweet story; it'd be lovely to have a sequel. Very subtle and sexy; very erotic. I like the way you watched and were left wanting...like us....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Thanks for this, lots of nice details, I was surprised when they jumped into the cubicle with her.

Reminds me of once when my wife was trying on a bikini in Florida. I realised the mirrors meant that even from the shop I could see her as she undressed, I wondered whether to tell her or enjoy the show. As I was watching her take off her bra, another couple came along and I could see both of them glance at her reflection just as she slipped the bra off and stood there topless.

Thanks for writing.

jeffingajeffingaover 9 years ago
great start to a series

Can't wait to hear how the rest of her shopping trip goes. How much of this is fantasy and how much is based on actual experience?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramberlightmodel@amberlightmodel
I was born in England in 1980. I now live in the Portuguese Algarve. I am a photographic, and catwalk model. I am 5'8" tall, weigh 128 Lb, and my statistics are 38c-24-36. I love sunbathing nude on my local beach, so that all the men walking past can see every part of my body ...