A: Visitor Pt. 08-09

Story Info
Lauren gives husband a todo list while she and Cody go out.
1.6k words
3.77
12k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaster
philaster
81 Followers

This story builds on the experiences of A: Awakening and directly follows A: Visitor - Parts 4-7. It is a work of fiction and intended for audiences who enjoy this kind of kink.

Part 8

I visited the website she gave me. It was pretty straightforward, just a form with a bunch of checkboxes. The site had a long list of tasks - from cleaning the kitchen to organizing the kids' toys. At the top was a yes/no radio button: Are you having fun?

I clicked yes. The question was replaced with another: Do you want to see what we've been up to?

I paused. What did that mean? Even though I wasn't certain what I was getting into, I clicked yes.

A picture appeared at the top. It had been obscured with some kind of blurry filter that hid the content of the photo, though from the flesh tones it seemed like it was a picture of a person, but it wasn't clear at all what I was looking at. Below the picture was a new text box:

-=-=-

I'm glad you're having fun, baby. Assuming the plan worked out alright, you know that Cody and I are hitting the town and you're staying home to work on my little to do list. What you don't know is that I'm planning to give him a blowjob in the car while he drives us around. I know that's one of your fantasies that I've never done for you. And I know how much that idea turns you on, too. So while you're knocking out the housework, that's what I'll be up to.

Here are some rules:

Since you're home alone doing all this stuff, no clothing while you're doing inside tasks. I want you to be completely naked until 5:30pm. You'd better be dressed when we get home!

1. No touching yourself for the rest of the weekend! I'll make it worth your while when we're all done. ;-)

2. As you complete a task, check the box. Don't click ahead!

3. If you want to quit or want me to stop and come home, just text me "SOS" and we'll end the weekend immediately. I love you!

-=-=-

The thought of her taking him into her mouth in the car, driving around our town, bobbing her head in his lap... it was almost too much to stand.

I was so stunned and turned on I nearly forgot the to do list. As I scanned the checklist I found a couple of outside tasks - some yard work, cleaning the grill (which was good because I kept putting that off), and organizing the kids toys in the garage. I decided to knock those out first if I was going to spend the rest of the day naked.

I finished up blowing off the driveway and hanging up bikes, helmets, and other toys. Next, I went to wipe down the grill and scrape the grates. As I opened the grill, however, I discovered a small gift bag. It had a tag with my name on it, so I opened it. Inside was a note card saying, "I hope you're still enjoying yourself. I know how boring chores can be, so I thought this might help liven things up. I want you to wear this for the rest of the day." I looked inside the bag and found a butt plug.

Whoa. What happened to my wife? This was certainly not her thing. But I remembered how many fantasies I'd told her over the past months and this definitely fit into them. How long had she been planning this?

I finished cleaning the grill and headed inside. There, I stripped down and with the help of ample lubrication and a painful minute or so, I slipped the butt plug in. I'd never used one before, and it was an exceptionally strange feeling. After a few minutes of assuring myself that it wouldn't fall out, I went back to the checklist.

I realized I had completed three of the tasks, so I checked them off. That's when I realized why she told me to check them as I went. Each time I clicked a checkbox, the picture changed a little bit. It began to get less blurry and distorted. I could tell it was a person, probably naked, and the background looked a lot like the apartment over the garage.

I think this is a picture of my wife.

I still had quite a few to do items left, and I was suddenly quite eager to get them all done.

Part 9

I shifted uncomfortably as I vacuumed the house, walking around naked with a butt plug firmly lodged in my ass. My cock bobbed in front of me with every step, and I wanted nothing more than to jack off furiously and relieve the tension. I could feel my anus twitching at the novel pressure and every once in a while I felt a warm surge in my groin as it pressed against my prostate. I felt delirious and couldn't recall being so persistently aroused.

I had checked off several tasks and the picture cleared up a little with each one. It was definitely Lauren and she definitely wasn't the only one in the photo. I only had a few more tasks but I could make out her naked torso standing with her arms over her head. Her breasts were still pretty blurred but it appeared that there were two arms from behind, one hand grasping her left breast while another reached down her belly.

The next couple of tasks were pretty quick, but the day was passing even faster. It was nearly five o'clock and I had to start making dinner. Luckily, the last task on my list was to prep for dinner and set the table, which was a freebie since I would have done that anyway. I stood in the kitchen with the laptop on the counter, poured a glass of wine, and checked the last box. I shifted my weight as my sphincter twitched and sent signals to my brain reminding me of the butt plug. Don't worry, I thought to myself, I haven't forgotten.

The photo cleared up completely and I could see Lauren stretching her arms above her head and back, her right breast exposed and nipple hardened in the air. Cody stood behind her, grabbing one breast with his left hand and reaching down her panties with the right. The frame cut off just above the shoulders so I couldn't see their faces but it looked like they were kissing.

After a moment, the photo was replaced with a box:

-=-=-

I know you said you want to watch, but I'm not sure if you're really sure. If you absolutely want to see, here's a reward for all your hard work today. Click I'm Sure to watch a clip.

-=-=-

I didn't waste any time, I was so desperate to see more. I clicked the button and the box disappeared, replaced with a video. I hit play.

The clip began where the photo was - it must have been a still capture from the video - and I watched as they made out and he fingered her under her underwear. I could see his fingers moving, rubbing and rotating, as she whimpered and moaned softly. With his other hand, he rolled her nipple gently and occasionally tugged. In my experience, she didn't usually like me playing with her nipples; she was very sensitive. But when she got really turned on, sometimes she enjoyed it. Here, I could tell she was loving every moment.

Their tongues played across each other and then she started to gyrate and grind against his hand. He continued his stimulation until she was beginning to buck her hips. At that moment, he picked up speed and his left hand seized her breast firmly, pulling her hard against his body. She broke their kiss and gasped, her legs shaking and her body twitching as her orgasm echoed through her body. He didn't let up, and when she clamped her legs down on his hand he held firm. After a long moment, she came down from the ecstasy and he slid his hand back up her belly and grazed her right breast. She turned around and kissed him.

That's where the video ended.

I sat down on a stool and assessed my reaction. Emotionally, my gut was turning over and my head was spinning. It was a complex recipe of jealousy, lust, shame, pride, guilt, and arousal. Improbably, I was even more erect than before. The image was burned into my brain, but the overriding feeling I detected was happiness for Lauren. I could tell she was feeling pure pleasure and it made me happy to see it. My mind fumbled for the word I knew described exactly this situation until it clicked in: compersion. It's a word used by people in the polyamory community to describe the joy one gets from their partner's pleasure; it's basically of the opposite of schadenfreude. I picked that out of my emotions and focused on that part, letting the negative parts slide to the back. My girl had a hell of an orgasm and I was thrilled for her.

The sound of car tires turning into the driveway shook me out of my reverie and I realized it was already 5:50pm. And there I was standing in the kitchen stark naked, with a hard-on that could pound a nail, a butt-plug buried in my ass, and a glass of wine in my hand. Yeah, I should probably get dressed for dinner before they walked in.

To be continued...

philaster
philaster
81 Followers