All Comments on 'A: Visitor Pt. 08-09'

by philaster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

How awesome, he gets treated like a fucking servant and she rewards her lover with acts she WONT do for her husband?

He should be furious. It’s one thing to fuck around; but it’s another thing to treat your spouse like a piece of shit. And bragging about giving road head to her lover while refusing to do it for her husband is about as disrespectful as you can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didnt you leave this in Fetish? Your scores are totally diminished when put in this Catergory. Scores in this Cat will be reflected by so many Cuck story haters, me included

JJ

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Fetish not Loving Wives.

philasterphilasterover 2 years agoAuthor

So you morons didn't read the tags, the disclaimer, or the previous stories and then decided to complain that it wasn't your thing?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im starting to think we have about 10 mentally ill closeted men writing under several names here. The amount of pure outright drivel from these cuck authors is reaching tsunami levels.

And this should be changed " And there I was standing in the kitchen stark naked, with a hard-on that could pound a nail, a butt-plug buried in my ass" it should end with "A broken glass bottle buried in my ass" in the hopes that the pain would wake the useless dip shit up.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Minus five--would that were possible!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Dear "philaster", of course we read the tags, and yet we read the story. The reasoning is very simple. We have to keep telling the idiots that they are idiots, otherwise they will eventually believe they are the normal ones! And what's the best place to tell the idiots that they are idiots? On their very own territory, of course, where they write their idiotic stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

philaster you moron, like mattenw said, "of course we read the tags"... AND we read the story. The reasoning is very simple, that's how we know when a story is a bunch of drivel. That's how we know when to exercise our right to call authors out for putting stuff in the wrong category AND to voice our opinion that they are morons for supporting a deviant lifestyle! Many readers here do not subscribe to the cuckold mentality. Let's just say...it isn't our slice of the creampie! I for one wish Literotica would rethink the categories and the criteria for story placement. A specific category for cuckold would be most appreciated.

philasterphilasterover 2 years agoAuthor

I've been on this site for a very long time and this Loving Wives has always included this kind of story. I agree it results in some confusion for people seeking a different flavor of LW content, but until Literotica adds other categories there's no better place for it. However, I think the tags feature is a much better option for finding specific kinds of content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And yet they keep reading the "drivel" from "idiots," "morons," and "mentally ill closeted men." I believe it was Einstein who said the definition of insanity is something like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphilaster@philaster
I've been reading Literotica for many years but only recently signed up for an account. I've been writing for many years but only recently shared them with anyone else. Stories help me explore my fantasies. Also, I'm fascinated by the number of people who read stories and co...