A Vivid Dream

Story Info
A brother teaches his younger sister a few tricks.
2.8k words
4.4
42.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A VIVID DREAM

Hailey worshipped her brother, Martin, and with good reason. He was tall, six feet four in his socks, with broad shoulders, strong arms and powerful legs, and he was super fit because of a rigid training regime. While still at school, he had regularly won gold medals at the annual South African gymnastic competitions, and had played Craven Week rugby during his final two years at school. He had now completed his degree, majoring in Sports Science and Physical Education, regularly played flank forward for the Maties' (Stellenbosch University's) first team, and had been selected for the provincial team to play six games in Europe during the rugby season in the northern hemisphere. His coach was sure he would be playing for the Springboks soon - he was that good. And, what was more, he was a hit with the girls: there was never a shortage of bed partners for him, sometimes more than one!, but only after games, so as not to sap his stamina during a match! That was the value of doing Sport Science: he knew his Human Anatomy, Physiology and Psychology back to front, and had early on realized that even a jet cannot fly without the proper fuel.

His beautiful, dark-haired sister was no mean athlete either. Her tallness - five feet ten inches - made her a formidable sprinter and tennis player. She broke all the school records for the 100, 200 and 400 metres from under-12 right up to under-19, was a freestyle swimming champ, and now, in her matric year, she was the school hockey captain and chief goal scorer; she had recently been selected to play in a national tournament in Johannesburg during the short spring break in the first week of October. There was not much fat on her body, hence her breasts were small, which explains why she did not really have boyfriends: they suffered from the usual male preoccupation with big boobs, as though only girls with melon-sized tits could be passionate - and they also liked their girls a little shorter than themselves. Hailey, however, had no shortage of oestrogen and her desire for a male was like a fire in her loins, but it was mostly her own hand which had to quench that fire.

It was the weekend before the start of the spring break and, for once, brother and sister were at home together. It was a summery, windless day in the Cape, the sort of day when Capetonians would flock to the beaches to soak up the sun after the long winter with its drizzly weather, and feast their eyes on human flesh, because 'man' (which includes 'woman') is essentially a glutton for such a display, going for the slim and trim even when they were floppy and flabby themselves.

'What are your plans for the day, kids,' their dad enquired at breakfast. 'Do you want to go and display your shape at Clifton, or perhaps in the somewhat warmer waters of Muizenberg today, or what?'

'Oh, hell, no, dad,' Martin replied. 'I would prefer a quiet day at our own pool, sipping a Savannah Dry while dipping into a thriller. I get too little time to read nowadays.'

'What about you, Hailey?'

'I think I'd also rather stay at home, too, dad. I'm sure it will be a nice day at the beach, but we are currently in the middle of writing our end-of-term tests and I plan to rather study in order to qualify for a scholarship.'

'Okay, your mother and I plan to spend the day at the Waterfront, take in a movie on the big screen, and enjoy a dinner of freshly caught kingklip afterwards. There are steaks in the freezer, so help yourselves, and enjoy the day.'

They left at ten o'clock in pursuit of their agenda.

Hailey put on her new red tanga, picked up the bottle of suntan lotion and her Geography textbook, and went to the pool. Martin was already there, dressed in tight-fitting swim trunks, and lounging on a deck chair with a paperback in hand. He looked up when he caught the movement, gave an admiring glance at his sister, and said, 'You look good enough to eat, sis!'

She grimaced. 'I wish!' She sat down next to him, put her book down and opened the bottle of suntan oil.

'You don't sound too happy for a hockey champ! What is the problem?'

'The problem is boys, Martin. They're all bloody wimps! I'm eighteen years old and have not had a really warm cuddle yet.'

'Upstairs or downstairs?'

'Both! Just a bit of fingering in my pussy in the cinema a couple of times. I guess it is because I don't have big tits.'

'Yes, big boobs are a good landing spot for male hands, whence they can wander elsewhere. But your tanga certainly shows off your tits quite well: they may be small, but they look good, and the discerning male will notice that. For me, it's the difference between a bus and a Lamborghini: the bus may be big, but the Lamborghini has much more attractive lines - and it is pleasure to drive! It depends on the type of ride you want!'

'I wish the boys would realise that, Martin. God's truth, man, I want those hands on my body. I'm tired of frigging myself!'

Martin put his book down and looked intently at his sister. 'I think your pitch is wrong, Hailey.'

'What do you mean?'

'You come across as a strong woman, almost mannish, because you are tall and a good athlete. The boys feel intimidated by you.'

'So, what is the solution? Should I stop playing tennis, or maybe have an op to make me six inches shorter? It would be easier to have a breast implant! Cheaper too!'

'Yes, I can imagine it will be cheaper,' he replied, with a guffaw. He scratched his chin while thinking of what he had learnt in Psychology, then said, 'There are two things you can do. The first is to show your vulnerability. You don't have to drop your hockey or your prowess in the game, or drown in the swimming pool, but show a little weakness in other areas. You cycle a lot, hey? Jippo your cycle next time you go to school and then look helpless when you get back to it. Or, make as though you've hurt your arm or your shoulder when playing tennis and ask your partner for advice. It gives him a good excuse to touch you, which is the first step.' He laughed. 'It would be more daring to drop the house key down the front of your dress and ask him to help you find it.'

She first chuckled, then frowned. 'Vulnerable, eh? Okay, what is second?'

'Once he has touched you, you need to hold him.'

'How do I do that? Grab him by the throat?'

'No, the opposite. You touch him gently. Put your hand to his cheek as though you've spotted something there, then make a remark such as, "A hard beard, hey? That's a sign of virility in the male!" You say that, and he becomes like clay in your hands, and then you can mould him as you wish. If he responds positively, you can say, "Women also have tell-tale signs of virility," and then you touch your nose, and smile a bit. I promise you, if he knows anything, his hand will be in the cooky jar before you can say "Jack Robinson".'

Hailey nodded slowly and musingly: she was getting the picture.

'Okay, say we get to first base, what then? You say I have to "hold" him, but I can only do that if I know how to satisfy his desires.'

'You're talking deep petting now, eh?'

'I guess so. As I mentioned, I've only had a boy's hand in my pussy a few times, but he is a bit impetuous and I wasn't ready. What is the solution?'

'The problem is the common one of the hare and the tortoise, sis. The male is always quick off the mark, but the female is slower. It is easy to understand that in evolutionary terms: the male's concern is to fuck quickly, sow his seed and get away before a rival upends him; the female is considering her options: will this male be a good provider, or should she wait? The fact that she now has the option to be on birth control, has not made a difference; it will take thousands of years to make that a building block in her psyche.'

'Okay, that makes sense, but what is the answer?'

'You must take the initiative, Hailey.' Martin looked at the open bottle in her hand and said, 'I will give you a demonstration. Let's pretend we're on the beach. You lie on your tummy and ask him to put suntan lotion on your back and thighs. Now you lie down like that, and I'll be the boyfriend who applies the lotion.' He was going to enjoy this!

Hailey did as instructed and Martin started with her shoulders, massaging them at the same time to break the tenseness in her body. He could feel her relaxing, so he started working towards her lower back. Hailey felt the tension leaving her body, giving room for a sense of excitement because he was getting closer to her 'privates'. That euphoria increased when he started on her thighs, working from the knees towards her bum. She knew she was getting wet, very wet, now!

'Okay, turn over, so I can do the front,' Martin said. He started with the shoulders again, working towards her breasts, touching the top rounding, noticed her swollen breasts and the nipples pushing against the soft material, then proceeded to her belly. This was getting really erotic now! When he went to her thighs, she automatically parted them, panting, and then creamed herself quietly when his fingers reached the top of her thighs - he had not even touched her pussy!

He smiled and said, 'That was nice, eh, and you had an orgasm, correct?'

She sighed a long sigh, saying, 'That was quite something, Martin. I would never have thought that I could come without touching my pussy. Will it work the other way round as well?'

'You mean, if you apply suntan oil to the boy? Sure! You want to try?'

She pursed her lips, excited at the prospect of running her hands over his hard body. 'You want me to start on the back?'

'No, you can start on the front, sis.'

'And it will excite you as well?'

'Oh, yes. You can see the bulge in my pants because of what I did to you.'

'Can I have a peek in your pants?'

'If you want to. We are quite private here around the pool, so let me remove the trunks and then you can see the effect as you proceed. You can take off your tanga as well so that I can point out your response to you in addition.'

A couple of months previously, when she had turned eighteen, her mother had made an appointment for her with her gynaecologist for a complete female check-up. Her mom had advised her to go on the Pill, because she knew that with the upcoming matric farewell she might well have sex, and it was better to be safe than sorry. Hailey was not so sure of that, but she heeded the advice, although she thought she would probably still be a virgin after graduating from college! Anyway, she had stripped down and the doctor examined her rather minutely: he could admire the trim, athletic body and the prominent labia, but professional etiquette prevented him from making a remark to that effect. But Martin was not a medical doctor bound by that etiquette, so he could express his admiration and did so.

'You have a fucking stunning body, sis! If we weren't brother and sister, I would certainly try my level best to get you into my bed, and keep you there!'

'Oh, really? Gosh!' She was now marvelling at his prick, which had stiffened already. It was the first time she could see a splendid cock in daylight, and found it very erotic! A bit flustered already, she poured oil into her hands and started with her brother's chest. He had a dense growth of chest hair, which caused a bit of a problem until she realised that she should work in one direction, not execute circular motions. By the time she reached his lower belly, she noticed that his prick was quite erect and drooling, and she was as randy as a mare in rut. If she could do that, to prepare the boy and herself for sex, he could fuck her right there and then! Oh, god! that would be so nice!

She started on his thighs, but his cock was already as rigid as a crowbar and a good eight inches long. She was lusting for it now! God, to have that in her pussy! She placed her hand on it and Martin groaned, 'Jesus, sis!'

'I'm very randy now, Martin. If my boyfriend has a cock like this, what must I do? Can I fuck him?'

'Yes, you can fuck him, because I can smell you: you are very randy at the moment.. We can't fuck, because we're brother and sister, but I can show you something else. Sit across my legs and bend over so that your head is just above my dick.' She did that and then he said, 'Okay, we call it blowing, or giving a guy a blowjob. Put your hand around the shaft and take the head in your mouth. Run your tongue all over it while you move your hand slowly up and down the shaft, like you're jacking me off.'

She learnt quickly. She felt his prick growing even bigger while she worked it, and meanwhile she had her left hand in her pussy, to bring on her own orgasm. Martin was coaching her, but even he was now getting short of breath as his own climax loomed. He started thrusting his dick in and out her mouth, and she clamped her lips around the head to provide enough friction. At the same time she was furiously finger-fucking herself, then, as she brought her brother to a climax and make him shoot his spunk in her mouth, she started yelling because she was also cumming, working both his prick and her cunt to get the most out of it.

When he had spent and she was satiated, she sank forward and rested her head on his belly, his dick against her cheek, enjoying the smell of his sex. Martin placed his hand on her head and said, 'You did splendidly, sis. We can practise again over the next week so that you can perfect your timing, but I can assure you, when you've blown the first guy like that, word will spread and they will line up at your door. We really love a sucker-girl! It is a good alternative to fucking.'

'Wat about sixty-nine, Martin? Could we do that too?'

'Yes, I don't see a problem, just as long as we don't screw each other.'

'Okay, I'd love that! And thanks so far! I can see light at the end of the tunnel!'

He smiled rather lasciviously. 'Glad to help, sis.'

Hailey went inside to clean herself up, because she smelled like a seasoned whore! Her first blowjob! So fucking awesome! What a brother! What a prick! What a thrill!

Martin took up his paperback and started reading, but his mind was not on the page - he was thinking about Hailey. Her small tits had filled out beautifully while she was blowing him and he could feel her left hand moving between his thighs as she fingered herself. Perhaps he should do that once for her...? Doing a sixty-nine would, of course, be tremendous, because she had a prominent clitoris and labia...

He dozed off and dreamed: Hailey was sitting across his thighs, playing with his cock. It was rigid and drooling. She lowered her mouth and started blowing him. O Jesus, it was magnificent! It was standing like a flagpole now! She moved forward and he felt his prick sliding into her hot, wet pussy. He went in all the way and started thrusting his lower body up and down, but she was the main one, doing most of the work while riding his cock. Her pussy was tight and that was what made it so wonderful! What a dream! What a splendid erotic dream this was turning into! The movement became rapid; he was close, so close!. He could even hear the slapping noise now as his prick passed back and forth over her pussy lips. He was panting, panting for breath, hoping for the release; the tension was building up! More friction, faster now. He could feel it coming: with a roar, he ejaculated, and fell back in the chair, completely relaxed.

Hailey stood up, swung her leg back over the deckchair while holding her hand over her pussy to keep her brother's seed in her. She was smiling.