A Voyeurage of Discovery

Story Info
A brief holiday fling.
2.3k words
4.35
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, as mine all will be, they are intended to be erotic, not pornographic and are taken from incidents in my life, remembered as accurately as possible with real names, places and people, except where they have expressly forbidden me to disclose facts which might reveal their identity. This one is quite recent and fresh in my memory. Hope you enjoy it.

.

It started when the kids were young, Graham six and Steven four, to give me a break from parenting, John would take the boys to the lake district for a walking holiday in either the easter holiday or half term. A few years later we got into the habit of spending a couple of weeks every summer in a rented house and for the last two years, we had rented the same property in Keswick, just off Castlerigg brow, a hill rising above the town with spectacular views over Derwentwater, Bassenthwaite lake and the fells beyond.

The house was built on a steep hillside with a few other properties on the slope below. It was my habit to get up early in the morning and sit on the terrace with a cup of coffee and watch as the sun rose to light up the fells across the lake, most famously Catbells where thousands walk each year. The terrace afforded me a view of the houses lower down the slope and I must confess the nosy me used to occasionally see the occupants in the garden or moving around in the rooms of the nearest property.

On our most recent holiday, I was sipping my coffee one morning when I heard the noise of a shower running and could see the window of the bathroom in the house below steaming up, as I watched a guy came into view and opened the window, it was a Velux, and made of clear glass, that is a window set into the slope of the roof. He pushed it wide open and I nearly spilt my coffee.......he was naked! Or at least I thought he was, I could see his upper body down to the waist, or a little below, and there was no sign of clothing. I sat quietly, turned my head away after a minute or so, but of course, was drawn back. I am a happily married woman but I have to confess I have been less than entirely faithful, though I say it myself in my late thirties I'm still attractive, I keep myself fit, the lakes walking holidays help, I go to the gym with friends every week.

The world being as it is, a reasonably attractive woman doesn't have a problem in finding willing male partners for extramarital sex and at first glance, and second! the guy down below looked in good shape, with a lean, tanned chest, and strong arms the deeply brown colour of a man who spends time outside.

My suspicions (hopes?)were confirmed as he turned from the window, his naked rear came into view and it was as physically attractive as the rest of him. He picked up a towel and began to dry himself off after the shower he had obviously just taken, standing with his back to me he towelled himself off rubbing his chest, bending over to dry his legs and feet ( an even better view of a very tight arse)and then he turned to face the window again and for the first time I saw his penis, it was limp, but reasonably sized, uncircumcised and as he dried his chest it bounced lightly up and down with the motion of his arms, he held the towel across his cock and dried it and his balls gently, then, moving the towel away, he gently stroked his dick, he wasn't quite masturbating merely pleasuring himself, as he did so, he glanced up and through the window and for the first time saw me.

He paused, cock in hand, and looked at the window, I guessed instantly he was trying to calculate how much of him I could see, he looked down again and then up and gave me a quizzical look, I smiled and nodded, and he pointed down at his dick and I nodded again. He seemed less disturbed at my voyeurism than amused, I saw a smile break out across his face and then in a show of mock horror, he put a hand to his mouth and gave what he intended to be a look signifying embarrassment.

He paused for a few seconds and then wrapping the towel around himself he walked out of vision.

I sat for a while finishing my coffee and then set about organising breakfast for three hungry guys and setting out the kit for a day fell walking. My handsome neighbour drifted into my thoughts a couple of times but on a busy day it almost felt as though I had daydreamed it.

The following day I was up early as usual and made my coffee, As the mornings were usually quite cool I normally wore a dressing gown over my negligee but today I chose not to, at the back of my mind was the thought that having seen my neighbour naked, I could at least reciprocate in a small way by revealing a little more of myself. in the event that he showered at the same time each morning. I sat savouring my coffee and sketching the hills opposite as the sunlight crept over them. My attention was drawn by the sound of the shower from down below and I saw that the bathroom window was open, a few minutes later my neighbour appeared, I saw him step out of the shower holding the towel but not concealing much of his body, he looked up and smiled and gestured to me pointing at me and implying I should stand up, I thought about it for a second and then stood up, twirled around and stood for few seconds, I knew the negligee was semi-transparent and my figure was clearly visible through it, my neighbour smiled and nodded in appreciation, as I sat down I deliberately and slowly crossed my legs in a Sharon Stone moment, knowing that even at this distance he would see my pussy, he took in my gesture and mouthed "thank you."

Feeling even more daring I made the universal hand gesture for male

masturbation, he looked up, thought for a second and pointed at himself and then at me, I nodded. He took himself in hand and gently started to wank himself looking directly at me, I opened up my legs and slid my fingers up towards my pussy which was already damp, we gently and then more vigorously masturbated in harmony, it took no more than a few minutes for him to signal that he was nearly there and pointed at me, I nodded briskly, seconds later I could see a jet of semen shoot across his bathroom and disappear from sight, it was all I needed and I felt and he saw my shudder as I came, sticky juices running down my fingers and my thighs. As the feeling eased I saw him look up at me and smile. then as he got some tissue to clean himself he looked over and mouthed "Tomorrow?"

I nodded and waved as I got up to go to our bathroom to clean up, looking at the time, I saw I had only a few minutes before the guys were up and about.

That evening I took my tiny baby doll nightie from the wardrobe and hid it in a cupboard in the kitchen, and when I got up in the morning I stripped off and changed into it, made my coffee and went out onto the balcony. At his usual time, my neighbour came into the bathroom, already naked, showered and stepped out towelling his back as his soft penis wobbled back and forth with the motion, I couldn't suppress a giggle and he looked down, realised the source of my amusement and took his cock in his hand and waved it at me, he then noticed my much briefer nightwear and smiled approvingly, I stood up and slipped the straps off my shoulders and allowed it to fall to the ground, he spent several seconds, no, longer than that, taking in my body, staring at my firm boobs and prominent nipples (it was a cool morning) and then lowering his gaze to my neat shaved pussy. Having had the desired effect I bent down and picked up my drawing pad and wrote my phone number on it.

He looked and then realised what I'd done, walked out of the bathroom and reappeared a few seconds later with his phone in his hand. seconds later my phone rang

" Hi I'm David, the man you've been having a voyeuristic affair with,"

"I'm Trisha, who is leaving tomorrow but would like to see you. to make it something more physical before I go."

" Wow, I'd love to.."

"Well we have one chance, tomorrow morning, same time before my family gets out of bed... if you walk downhill and turn left, this house is in the next street along, turn up it and go to the door of Catbell rise,.don't ring the bell, the door will be open, the bedrooms are on the lower floor so walk quietly up the stairs and turn left, i' ll be there dressed like this "

"But your naked...

"That's right, we won't have much time so I intend to make the most of it "

He laughed and said, "OK tomorrow, but I'll have to come clothed..."

" That's OK, you won't be for long," and I rang off.

The day involved a short walk with the family down into Keswick for the last time and then packing, mostly done by me and a final meal. That end-of-the-holiday feeling was pervasive, but John did say

" You're seeming very cheerful, have you enjoyed the holiday?"

" Yes, quite a lot it's been good fun..."

Though I wasn't going to reveal quite how much.

I slept well, though I did wake a little earlier than usual....before I made my coffee I tiptoed down the stairs and unlocked the door. I was wearing my more modest nightie and I took my coffee into the living room and waited.... I didn't have to wait long, I heard quiet footsteps on the stairs, so I stood up, slipped the nightie off and reclined on the couch.....the door opened and David walked in, he was wearing a checked short-sleeved shirt and shorts, no socks and walking sandals. He stopped at the door and gazed intently at my naked body,

quietly he whispered

"You look even better close up.."

"If you strip, I hope I'll be able to say the same about you"

He peeled off his shirt, bent down and slipped off his sandals and then unbuttoned his shorts, as he let them drop his cock sprang out already semi-erect

"As you suggested, a minimum of clothing for a maximum of time... "

" come here..."

He walked over and kissed me, his cock dangling over me, I took it in hand and gently massaged it, within moments he was fully erect and my nipples were hard, he bent down to kiss them and slipped his hand between my thighs

" ready for action?", he said as he felt the wetness.

"Yes David, no foreplay, just fuck me..."

He shuffled onto the sofa, smiling as he noted the beach towel I had placed on it

" You think of everything, I could use you in the planning department of my business, though, no, on second thoughts, we'd never get any work done I'd want to fuck you every day."

"Sorry no, this is a one-time, unrepeatable offer so enjoy it."

"Oh, I will.."

He thrust his cock into me in one easy movement, and then set up a steady rhythm, within seconds I was so slick that I could feel myself leaking vaginal juices.

Now I know that most pornography will have it that people can fuck for ages, but girls we know, that with the right partner, in the right circumstances, orgasm can come in minutes, and it did, I felt myself coming and dug my fingernails into his back as if to hold on, I felt the distinctive shudder and, biting my lip to make no noise, (remember my husband and kids are asleep downstairs) I came with a triple shudder orgasm, powerful and then diminishing in a series of delightful aftershocks, somewhere in the middle of that I felt David come inside me, hot sticky juices splashing against my cervix. He held his cock hard against me for some time as we came down until it started to shrivel and slide out, I took it and kissed the sticky-coated end and as David smiled and looked at me I said "Sorry no time for afters, you've got to dress and go."

He pulled on his crumpled shorts and his shirt, slid on his sandals and stood up. I reached up on tiptoe and kissed him, he held me for a few seconds and then with a smile turned and walked quietly down the stairs., I heard the door quietly close.

I walked downstairs naked and sticky and went into the bathroom, as I looked at myself in the mirror I could see that telltale pink flush on my chest and breasts, I stepped into the shower and turned it on, I soaked under the spray for maybe ten minutes, gently stroking my pussy and cleaning it out, I ran the shower cooler for a few minutes and then stepped out, dried myself and put on my chunky towelling robe. As I walked upstairs to the kitchen I heard one of the boys shout

" Mam, Is breakfast ready?"

"It' will be in ten minutes...."