A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, cutie!" said Phoebe, as it fled from them in rodent terror.

A pleasant older gent with a crisp beard stopped to take a photo of her.

At the top was a bright meadow dotted with picnickers and sunbathers. A volunteer was skewering garbage left behind by the weekly farmer's market.

The volunteer, a butch lady with chunky cat-eye glasses, a short afro, and a joint hanging from her lips, spotted Phoebe and her eyebrows shot up.

"Break time!" The woman stepped up to Phoebe, grinning, and took her by the arm into the shade of the nearest tree. She leaned against it, taking a puff.

She offered the joint to Phoebe, who shook her head, and then to Corinne, who took it.

Then the woman wiggled Phoebe's sullied skirt down her legs, folded it neatly, and laid it on the ground in front of herself.

"For your knees," she explained.

Phoebe glanced around, struck by a pang of nervousness at being actually, fully nude from the shoes up in the middle of the park. But she could hardly claim that was the most outré thing about her day.

A group of picknickers were playing a board game on a blanket nearby. Some of them were looking at her curiously. One of them winked.

A milky droplet fell with a tiny plap into the dust between her feet.

Taking a breath, she knelt down on the skirt, thankful for the padding even if it was a bit damp.

The woman unclasped her belt and slid her jeans and boxers partway down her thighs. Phoebe leaned in, licking up and down the woman's pussy. The woman widened her stance a little, giving her deeper access. Phoebe got her fingers into the mix, letting her lips and tongue be guided by the occasional appreciative tug from the hands on her head.

She felt a jolt, and the ragged breaths from above stopped, and then she was being gently pushed away. "Okay! Enough!"

The woman staggered over to where Corinne was sitting on the grass nearby, and plopped down next to her, taking back the joint.

"Whew, damn."

Phoebe stood, a little shakily. Her stomach rumbled.

"Might be time to take these things out and go get some food," Phoebe said, reaching up to touch one of the bright green beads.

"Hey!" came a voice from the group of picnickers nearby, who were putting away their board game and popping open a variety of food containers. It was a fat woman in a dress covered in cartoon cats, which showed off copious tattooed cleavage. "Y'all are welcome to join us for lunch."

"Oh! Uh, are you sure...?" Phoebe wavered.

"C'mon!" said another picnicker, an enby in a short skirt and a big poofy blouse, with spiked blonde hair. They were opening a plastic tub to reveal an entire quiche. "We brought way too much shit."

Phoebe glanced at Corinne, who was stashing Phoebe's folded-up skirt with a sunny smile.

"Thank you, that's so kind," said Phoebe.

A man collected the last few game pieces in the center of the blanket, and patted at the empty space, beckoning for her to sit. He was dark-skinned, with wire-rimmed glasses and a souvenir t-shirt for a restaurant in Virginia called CRABSOLUTELY.

Phoebe sat, and a man with shoulder-length red hair and a close-cropped beard held out a bag of potato chips, from which she grabbed a handful and ate greedily.

A light-brown-skinned woman in a tight dress that showed off her X-shaped figure extended a fried sweet plantain slice on the end of a fork, touching it to Phoebe's lips. She grabbed it with her mouth. It was delicious.

The cat-dress lady fed her a fresh, sweet strawberry straight from her hand, letting her fingertips linger on Phoebe's lips. There was a hand touching her waist.

The blonde enby's fingers were on her chest, caressing between her breasts, and then they pressed, firmly, pushing Phoebe backwards. A hand caught her behind the head, laying her down, sprawled out on the soft blanket.

Another hand lowered a slice of quiche to her mouth, and she bit at it eagerly. Something rubbed lightly between her legs, and then she was fed another strawberry, this time, she realized, glazed with the come that was dripping from her pussy.

Two, three, four, five hands touched her, pulling at her nipples, parting her thighs, caressing her belly, pulling lightly at the hairs between her legs. She took in more morsels of food as they were handed to her.

She caught a glimpse of Corinne, sitting in the circle around her, eating potato chips and talking about her.

"Yeah, it's her first time trying the greenies."

"Wow," said one of the picnickers. "That's so cool!"

Someone was caressing her hand. A finger touched her clit, and she leaned into it with all the force she could muster. She heard herself whine with frustrated pleasure as the finger wandered further down, dipping into her much-used entrance.

"I don't think I could be so brave," said someone else.

The finger withdrew and traveled south again, finding the pucker of her asshole, well lubricated by the general sloppy mess she had become down there, and easily pushing in.

Phoebe's gasp was cut off by a peach slice pressed gently between her lips. A thumb pulled gently at her lower lip as she chewed. Another hand found her cunt, a finger curling up into her, syncopated against the one pumping into her ass.

In desperation, her own fingers drifted down to her clit, but someone took her hand and kissed it. Someone else took the hand and guided it to a dick that had been unzipped from its enclosure. She grabbed at it, squeezing it like a stress ball.

Then there was a body straddling her face where she lay. A skirt dropped across her vision, and the heat of a damp pair of thighs closed around her. Fine hairs tickled her face, and a pussy pressed against her nose, lips, chin, grinding, fucking her.

Phoebe opened her mouth, trying to bring lips and tongue to bear in pleasing this stranger, but she was largely helpless to contribute much, beyond her willingness to be used.

After some immeasurable interval, the thighs went away, and she was left breathing hard, drinking from a bottle of something cool and sweet that was pressed to her lips. Some of it ran down her face, joining the array of other juices. She was fed another bite of quiche, and then another pair of thighs descended over her, thicker than the last. The cat-dress lady?

Whoever it was, they were neatly waxed down there, and their smooth pussy lips, already quite slick, churned effortlessly across Phoebe's thoroughly sloppy face, setting a fast rhythm. Grass crinkled under her head, through the blanket.

At some point, she realized that the fingers that had been fucking her had been withdrawn, and now someone's knees were pushing her legs further apart, making room between, and a moment later a cock pressed into her cunt. She moaned wildly into the pussy on her lips.

The stranger whose cock was deep inside of her locked their arms around her legs, leaning into her so that her knees pressed against her torso, feet dangling in the air over their shoulders.

Muffled voices continued to chat all around her. When the cat-dress lady shuffled off of her, leaving her panting for breath, she caught snatches of a spirited discussion about the sex scenes in the newest Star Wars movie.

The cock fucking her pussy changed rhythms, slowing down, grinding into her clit with each thrust. She shuddered, her dignity shattered, just whimpering pathetically in the deluge of pleasure.

Yet another pair of thighs straddled her face, this time bringing a pair of balls to rest against her cheeks and lips. She licked at them, reveling in the strange texture. She had always been fascinated by balls, with their improbable appearance, their almost shape-shifting behavior. To her quiet disappointment, her past boyfriends hadn't liked them played with, but the person looming over her now let her have her fill, riding her, letting her mouth roam over their whole apparatus from taint to tip.

Then, they changed angles, and strong fingers tilted her chin up so that she could now see between the figure's legs to a bit of upside-down hillside beyond. The next advance plunged between her lips, the shaft slowly opening up her throat, then again, faster and deeper, until it was all she could do to keep it together, loosening her jaw as far as possible, willing herself to power through.

She could feel balls pressing wetly against her face with each thrust, coinciding with the pubic mound grinding into her clit from the other side. She could feel saliva running up her face, mingling with fruit and pussy juices, dribbling from mouth to cheek, slopping into her eyebrows and bangs.

And she could feel previous loads of come being fucked out of her, runneling down her ass-crack, mussing the nice picnic blanket.

What would she see in the mirror now? Would she even recognize herself?

No, she thought, and it was a strangely warm thought.

She imagined what other strangers might be walking by, climbing the hill for what they thought would be a view of the rooftops all around the park, seeing a woman being utterly used.

Was there someone in the park today who would remember her the way she remembered the blonde man at the shopping complex, with a mix of lust and shame and horror that would linger and grow until they exploded into a new and strange and unrecognizable form?

There was a pattering of warmth now, as her belly and breasts became veined with dots and lines of hot liquid from the cock that had been in her pussy.

A moment later, the one laying into her throat pulled out and did the same, coating her from jaw to sternum.

The sky opened up above her again, blue and beautiful. There were soft touches on her body, and then more tasty morsels of come-dipped fruit were brought to her lips to be devoured.

A mouth fell upon her pussy, lapping at the saturated lips, bearing down on her clit, and she bucked into it, clasping urgently at the head buried between her thighs, and then she was screaming out in pure, wordless, shameless, joyful release.

For a while, she just lay there in the center of the blanket, mumbling for Corinne to help her get the freakin' greenies popped out at last.

She received some hearty congratualtions from the assembled picnickers.

Finally, she sat up, breathing deeply of the fresh summer air, feeling utterly exhausted and crazily alive. One of the picnickers had brought a roll of paper towels and was offering to clean her up, but she decided she would walk home with her badges of honor.

Anyway, she wasn't going to feel actually clean until after a long, delicious shower.

She turned to Corinne, whose face was smeared with pearly juices.

"That was you!" Phoebe said, scowling at her friend, who grinned like an idiot.

They stuck around a little while longer, chatting about nothing much, and Phoebe found the picnickers surprisingly easy to socialize with. She had broken the ice in a big way, she supposed.

She ate quite a bit more. She'd worked up a heck of an appetite, and a few nibbles between fucks weren't going to cut it.

When Phoebe staggered away at last, waving goodbye to the picnickers, she and Corinne held hands as they strolled out of the park.

12